pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skarsnik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nagash still not announced

Post HEROIC VICTORIES

FUCK YOU CA, DON'T REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THE MEGA CAMPAIGN!

Rock the boat!

>Skarsnik actually went and got someone to write his autobiography

fucking B A S E D

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skarsnik

Here's a summary of his autobiography, interspersed with quotations from it.

Just bought Total War: Warhammer. Any recommendations for first faction/leader to play?

Is there any actual news about anything yet?

Empire if you're up for a challenge, Dwarfs if you want easy battles but still learn the game, Vamps for learning bad habits because of how easy they are.

I've never played a TW game before: Dwarfs
Medieval 2 is the pinnacle of gaming: Brettonia
Archers are for Pussies: Vampire Counts
I really liked Horde Mechanics in Attila: Beastmen
I really liked Horde mechanics in Attila and also punching myself in the nuts: Chaos
PIKE AND SHOT: Empire
This shit sounds to complicated, I just wanna punch some people: Greenskins

Every Empire province will just be a single settlement now.

play Dwarfs as Thorgrim, or play Wurrzag

Nope, E3 seems to be the next big date. Gonna go ahead and guess they'll reveal the release date at E3 and the pre-order bonus. Probably just a drip feed of information until then. Some anons also claim there's another bit of paid DLC in the works along with the Old Friend FDLC.

Beyond that not much else.

Is Bretonnia, Empire or Dwarfs better if I want to play a kind of traditional medieval army facing off against the nonhuman horrors?

So who here is excited for bronze age total war and fighting off the sea people!?!?

Bretonnia if you want traditional Medieval stuff.

Weak peasant infantry backed up by longbow spam and Heavy Knights, also some minor magic if you play with Fey Enchantress

Attila.

I've already played a lot of Atilla

>i fell for CA one big map meme

First for my bro

>Vamps for learning bad habits because of how easy they are.
Are vamps actually that easy?

I'm finding them harder than my empire campaign atm.

I started with vamps and not having to worry about archers and just being able to focus on flying monsters, killy infantry, and spooky scary spearmen spoiled me, I was not prepared for what I would be handling when I switched to orcs I've since uninstalled the game to play other games so I'm not up to date on the balance, though I'm gonna reinstall on monday

riot at CA Headquarters Now.

G O B L I N S

Thing's aren't looking too hot for poor old empire right now :s

are you making these? cause they're pretty good

Is a Hellsteed exactly identical to a pegasus mount or are they different stats wise?

No, but it was pretty hard collecting them

Why do you fuckers like goblins so much? They're terrible.

Empire is the main faction in the game

wtf I love black orcs now!

Because with a level 9 goblin leader you can have goblins with +36 attack and around +32 charge. Add that to Skarsnik's nearly half-off Goblin upkeep and they become absurdly efficient.

>this is the level of memeing we've fallen to
The Veeky Forums invasion has stripped what was once a bastion of civilization.

corruption and fear based army that can cause routs before you'd get them without a fear based army, the corruption gets you easily controlled provinces

t. blackedorcs.com premium memeber

see NIGHT
G
O
B
B
O
LORDS

Any hints on fending off the Christian Hordes as Westphalia in Charlemagne?

It feels a bit overwhelming with such a shitty start.

>implying it was one board

Everyone's fallen and you know it. It all sucks now.

Have you tried getting gud?

Convert.

>actually resorting to old dank souls memes
lele

Reminder that there are no wood elves in the southlands

Does someone seriously think that's a thing?

We have one autist, he shit up the previous thread and when I looked up the forest he mentioned the main results were him saying the same thing on steam and the CA forums

We're blessed to have such a true believer

I don't understand, how come this underling looks a thousand times classier than his boss Nagash? His hat's size is perfectly over the top and tasteful at the same time, he's got just enough skull decorations to sell the necromancy theme, and the blue color scheme is a fantastic way to mark his shared origin with the Tomb Kangz while standing out as part of another group.

Meanwhile Nagash is a complete mess. His hat just looks plain retarded, his armor looks like a bootleg Kel-Thuzad/Arthas, he shows his midrif like a cheap skank, has embarrassing chicken legs, and has four dumb spines growing out of his back for some reason.

Warpdust is a helluva drug, remember Nagash allied with the skaven at one point.

wtf i hate nagash now?

Fuck YOU let them merge minor factions.

>bitching that the best Veeky Forums has a few bad memes
Go to /civ4xg/ or /gsg/ or any weeb game and tell me you prefer THAT over this.

Between us, M&B and STALKER the rest of Veeky Forums is infinitely worse.

Before my grandfather's grandfather was born, this was OUR land.

>tfw i can't play anything but based faux-french
why are they so perfect

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Is it true that Old World + New World isn't going to be combined into one map?

Jesus fuck, am I just supremely bad, or are shogun 2 battles much faster/harder than rome 2?

It will be, but provinces will be cut in size or cut completely to reduce lag.

They are much faster. Missiles are significantly more deadly and units are generally less durable. The current HP system wasn't introduced until R2.

>people memed that cavalry charges were shit in the warscape engine
>so now they are ridiculously overpowered in warhammer

A unit of empire knights can circle charge a unit of elite halbardiers FROM THE FRONT and win. Not to mention 2 heavy cavalry charging a single point of your line is all but guaranteed to bowl over and break trough any infantry unit, bracing or not.

What are the Dwarf Rangers good for?

>foot knights
REEEEEEEEEE

Not as bad as Attila

I must be crazy but I don't remember the AI being good at using cavalry at all in atilla

whereas in warhammer it's pretty much impossible to defend a cavalry flank without having cavalry of your own.
Dwarves just get used to their quarrellers getting hit by cav and dogs every single battle they're not corner camping

they've grown on me, though Franz will always be my boy

They look cool

They have a cool section of the map and are protected unlike fucking Empire

I wish some ranged units got some kind of deployable defense like stakes or a fence of some sort to protect against cavalry

is there a shortcut to use hero abilities? (not the spells I know its alt + # or something)

Too fast, by the time your ranged units try and bring them down they will have to position again. You are right, cav are the only good option, but people like the empire still get rekt because they have no melee cav.

The HP system fucking blows desu

Tricking wood elves into a ranged engagement, other sneaky traps

Ulthar's rangers are great for focusing large armored targets like arachnarok in mp

I use them to great effect in mutliplayer, outflanking people since they have stalk and no one expects the dawi to do anything tricky
Since the AI is retarded and just runs right into your "hidden" units great weapon rangers are probably still good for heavy hitting.

They're masters at close-quarters combat. I don't know why you'd use them, though. I suppose they'd be a good defense for your artillery, but then why not just use Ironbreakers, ya'know?

>foot knights

Is that a mod?

Can I get your mod?

Why the fuck are there 2 /twg/ threads alive right now

The other one hasnt even reached the post limit yet

is rome 2 worth playing yet or should I just go straight to attila?

Time for a shameful deletion

Oh, but before that happens, I tried asking in the megathread on /co/ where I could find the first 3 episodes of this season's Samurai Jack and got no response over the arguing about vanilla vs femdom do you know where I might find a direct download of the episodes?

V A M P I R E - C H A N