OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

project cars > project girlfriends

post waifu

Im a sad lad with no car, browsing the auto board

Don't really like to drink much anymore after going sober so I avoid going out. Kinda lame but maybe one day I'll find a GF that doesn't like to drink much either.

Plan for this weekend: wake up early tomorrow and do some pulls with the Gixxer. That is the only thing that gets my blood pumping anymore these days. Maybe find some Mustang to race or something

Because I sold my nightmare V70R from hell and now I daily a pos Grand Cherokee with the 4.0l and no 4wd :l Looking at E46 M3s though, insurance is more affordable than I thought

I'm really, really tired, so I'm debating whether I want to eat dinner, or just go straight to sleep.

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Going to Bear Mountain for an S2000 drive, should be fun.

Sad, Home alone, working a shift for the first time in forever tommarow....

I think my bud is picking up his fox body tommarow

I'm normally out practicing with my band Friday nights, but we has to switch some stuff around...had some one come out last night to audition for bass...he was fuck loud...got someone coming out tomorrow night to audition for keyboard...should be good!

I'm going out with my friends to the grand prix festival in montreal. Maybe going clubbing after or in a bar.

I have to work at 6:30 tomorrow morning and I don't even have a gf to cruise around with. I almost did a while ago but she did a complete 180 and wanted to stop talking :(

I hate being lonely bros but I'm destined for loneliness. Exhaustion and loneliness

Still here I'm probably putting in 7 days at work this week so no biggie, keep working and maybe one day you'll be happy...

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Because work.

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
Because work.

Do the fuel line from the fuel pump to the metal line underneath. Maybe do the fuel return line as well if I can get some more tubing.
Getting the marine tank cleaner in tomorrow, so hopefully get the fuel tank all cleaned out finally.

>post waifu
Kk

>friends said they were gonna call me go out to eat and hang out earlier today
>still haven't called

I'll probably just go out for a late night drive later

Working on my 4.3 heads

I don't have any bros that are even slightly into cars.

No girlfriend

Trying to find a 70s Celica that isn't either scrap metal or concours tier.

I never am. Don't know where the other 2 went, but still 1 guy in this room. CFB Borden life.

My gf is 2D, and my bros are not car guys.

I already finished them. Who would've known the single best mod I would make to this car is a set of $15 exhaust hangars. No more banging, no more vibration.

>post waifu
Of course.

He lives....
Stuck at work but I've been riding the bike all week so I'm gonna do a late night ride when I get off. Maybe one day I can find qt bike gf. Ut that is doubtful. Really need to wash the car and bike but I work this weekend so I prolly wont do it.

>He lives....
I'm still around, but I'm busy on most Fridays these days.

>dad makes you the proposal to partner and start a car dealership
>"which brand"
>"chevrolet"

I don't believe you.

dealerships here aren't big, it's a small town, there is a Ford dealership which is just a flat terrain with some tents

he wants to start with around 50 cars

Your constant shitposting about Chevy/GM is why I didn't believe you. What kind of dealer would you like to start instead?

>filename

No friends. I lack social skills.

No money for project car until next week.

Kinda want to make friends so we can help each other wrenching, but i'm too autistic and trust nobody.

>filename
You need to broaden your sources of animu images.

Waiting for the gram of dxm to kick in, smoking a bowl of brick weed.

My alternator belt should come on Monday so no driving til then.

State?

nissan sells like hotcakes but there is a massive one already, and I don't say this as a fanboy, VW aswell

I rather start something related to diesel trucks in a town near by that is adjacent of many important routes, truck buyers are not as picky as car normies

California, SoCal to be more specific.

The other difficulty is living in LA. I find car people, but they live 30 miles away. Which ends up being like a 2 hour drive. Not really worth it. Couple of car bro's near my block, but they seem like a well established group of friends.

>why are you sat at home on a Friday night?
Car doesn't work, and the money's finally run dry. I'm hoping I can make it a little further on my taxes, but they're taking their jolly well time with the fucking thing.
>Why aren't you cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
No meets, no bros. [s]there may be a gf on the way, though :>[\s]
Curse at the Honda while I reminisce of the summer days when I learned to live.
>project cars > project girlfriends
I can only apply tone one of those.
>post waifu
What kind of poor slob do you take me for(

>friends

this thread isn't for people with friends

Just got off 10 hour shift
Dead inside
More work

>post waifu

EXPUROSION

Everyone is doing grad stuff.

> Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?

Actually took a trip today south to hang with two friend girls. Got reminded real quick why I never bothered to hangout with them. The 2 hour drive was more fun than them especially on the return trip when I encountered fast traffic for the first time. Shit was intense at 50mph bumper to bumper.

> What are your car related plans for the weekend?

Oil change. Roadtrip to North idaho. Buy some more CDs.

> post waifu

She's a laifu thankyouverymuch

>why are you at home alone
not at home, got my car aficionado amigo staying the night over and having a bro's night.
>car related plans for the weekend
200 mi drive to an animu convention; 400 mi round trip. Gonna try and average out 45+ mpg, should be doable without rain or a lot of wind.
>girlfriends
>3d
>disgusting

>post waifu
no.

>Questions

I'm fucking sick, just like I have been for the last 19 fucking miserable ass months of my life. Goddammit why the fuck haven't I shot myself yet? Why don't the doctors ever have any fucking answers? Why can't anybody fucking tell me if I'm ever going to get better or even just what the fuck is wrong with me? Jesus fuck why do I still want to live so fucking bad?

I just want it to be over.

Hold on tight bud. We're all gonna make it. Even in the pitch black of the night, there's always a sun to come out sooner or later. Sometimes it feels like it won't, but it does. Promise

had an awful first date last night so drinking alone tonight.
also since we're here, whats everyone's tolerance for a date being on their phone. I'm old school and mine is zero