/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Hit X on the PVP connection glitch: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

LIFT OFF

Stake Driver

CHIKAGE IS THE COOLEST WEAPON
VILEBLOOD FOREVER

MAJESTIC
A
J
E
S
T
I
C

PURGE FILTH

Wow look at this gay. Go cuck yourself some more, faggot.

Is it possible to summon the Gondola user? Do we need to post enough Gondola for it to work?

keep posting

I love being a dumb cunt

I haven't played Bloodborne in a while. I did NG and NG+ and platted it with a STR character mostly using the axe. I'm getting the urge to pick it back up again and try a different character type. What do you dudes like? There are several really fun looking SKL weapons that I didn't have the stats to take advantage of. I also really don't even have a very good idea of how a tinge build works. Any suggestions?

We can try.

skill is great fun, maybe you should make a quality or just plain skill
as for bloodtinge and arcane, they're a bit more in depth and you can't just slap on phys % gems anymore

I'll help

>there are cooldowns for people without 4chin passes wtf gookmoot

Imagine being a ghost in Cainhurst castle, but not one of the mob ones; maybe a long-dead knight who was killed during the Executioner raid. It would be quite boring, but there would be plenty of books.

>bloodtinge
>they're a bit more in depth and you can't just slap on phys % gems anymore
Actually, you can.

does less than blood up though

So many people actually showed up to the FC? The last three I went to had three including me, so I haven't been in a few weeks.

>and you can't just slap on phys % gems anymore
Oh did they change how gems work? Can you explain? With my previous character I think I mostly used the physical/blunt ones. Simple seemed best, with that build.

>be knightly ghost
>try to get some eternal sleep
>lady ghosts wont stop crying
>can't sleep so decide to go outside
>see bloodlickers
>close door
>pray for second death

But you won't spend the rest of your life farming offshapes.

delete this im almost there

With Bloodtinge you'll want to farm some Bloodtinge stuff for your Chikage/Bowblade as well as your guns. If you want to be real Korean you farm OoS 31.5%s for everything.

As for arcane, you're going to want to farm for elemental gems, which are harder to farm for than regular tempering gems (L3/4 bosses which are more difficult and require save scumming).

I'm sure you are.

If I go skill, do you recommend starting with the saw blade or threaded cane? I'm told the cane isn't that great but of course it isn't long before I'd get my hands on the saw spear, which I thought looked excellent.

MY TRUE MENTOR

MY GUIDING MOONLIGHT

>servants keep humming and polishing the wood
>one of them keeps trying to hit me with blowdarts
>can't go out on the roof, gargoyles fly around me like vultures
>Logarius stares at me angrily whenever I get near him
>can't leave, see the occasional hunter pass through but never get noticed
I knew I should've joined the League

saws will carry you the entire game but cane is more fun

Neigh!

Let's say I wanted to do a run as Pile-Bunker man.

How would I make such a run go as smoothly as possible?

WORLD OF STRENGTH NIGGA

The REALLY fun looking skill weapons come later. I'll have every intention of experimenting, and I'll end up with whatever I like best. I did the same with all the STR weapons before, but I just never did find anything I loved as much as the axe. The cutter was cool though

Option 1- 50STR/25SKL, 1xHeavy Abyssal and 2x27 or full Striking gems

Option 2- 50STR/50SKL, full 27% or full Striking gems

Option 3- 50ARC fire Steak Dinner with Oil Urns

so how much health should I need for 98 pvp?

I'd say around 40, maybe a little higher if you want to risk it. Remember that Clock runes exist for a reason.

35 with 2 Clock runes minimum

I don't think we've summoned him yet, keep posting.

I'm about to run out

Ok

___Faust___ is a busy man, and if his internet is as bad as it seems in fight clubs, that might be an issue as well.

We'll probably get more, in time. Patience is a virtue, as they say.

Ghost knight had a hard life

Fuuuuug

I just fucking RAPED bloodstarved beast
feelsgoodman.jpg

This is my last saved Gondola, I'm empty

My last one

But what if ghost knight is such a pimp, all the ladies are crying because they can't have that ghost D?
>Blowdart is actually an aphrodisiac that the servants use to taunt the ladies
>Gargoyles are side niggas
>Logarius is the spoilsport chad who is stopping ghostpimpknight from reaching the queenly pusspuss

What's the point of giving the first bosses the best themes in the game? Is it to trick you into thinking the rest of the soundtrack will hold up?
First Father Gascoigne, and the Ludwig. The only thing that might top Ludwig was Lady Maria.

>Forgetting Gehrman
>Forgetting Cleric
>Foregtting Orphan
>Forgetting Ebrietas
>Forgetting One Reborn
For a game that keeps quiet most of the time, it has a stellar track

So the Bloodlickers aren't licking up blood, they're licking up his dregs?
I might actually do a ghost of Cainhurst build now, I've never really used Blt extensively.
I actually like the opening to the BSB and Rom fights, they help set the tone for them. At the same time, Micolash's theme perfectly fits him, and the Wet Nurse one feels the same, with the warped music box.

Can someone please tell me, unironically, what kino means?

it's /tv/ for "film I really like and think has merit"
harakiri is kino

You are dumb, Vilebloods aren't cucks, none of them actually give the dregs to the Queen or go looking for the ring.
They all use your dregs to fuel their insight. They're raping you. What they're doing is raping your bara executioners with their slim, feminine bodies. Stupid sexy Vilebloods.

>first time reaching the beach and seeing kos
>want to fuck her

Is this right or wrong?

Just got a ps4 and BB. What do I need to know?

How to turn it on

How to avoid this place until you've completed your first run.

Please take your gay fantasies and repost and leave.

You are not the first.
I can confirm this is how Vileblood are though!I'm a Vileblood

Arcane Builds don't seem too useful against Orphan

I had gathered as much, yes. Why do you think I told you to leave? The less Vilebloods the better.

>What they're doing is raping your bara executioners with their slim, feminine bodies

>Vilebloods
>Blood + Dexterity
>Executioners
>Arcane + Strength
>ancient "feud" bound by blood to seek each other forever and always

FUCKING MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

SAWS AND POWDERKEGS ARE THE LEAST GAY HUNTERS.
EVERYONE ELSE IS A BLOOD ADDLED LALA HOMO MAN.

I'm going to turn into a evelynn spammer if these fucking nigger gankers don't stop spamming r1

>EVERYONE ELSE IS A BLOOD ADDLED LALA HOMO MAN.

Join the League, we can hide in Valtr's treehouse until this is over.

Too bad, my blood princess (male) build is here to stay.
This is why the Executioners are always so aggressive about Vilebloods, you ever see someone in the closet? They're super rude to the guys they wanna bone.
It all makes sense now.

Guns #1

read the rieterpalasch description
the cainhurst knights are the servants polishing wood/gargoyles

are blunderbuss gankers even capable of shame?

Cainhurst is such a magical place

I think the only thing we've ever been able to universally agree on is Cillian Murphy as Micolash. He's just perfect for the role.

>the cainhurst knights are the servants polishing wood/gargoyles
Nah nigga, the knights are 'servants' to the nobles. It's supposed to imply the nobles sat around drinking blood like degenerates and left their fancy "knights" to clean up the messes of the beast plague.

The knights have fancy as fuck outfits [Knight Outfit/Dress], the Reiterpallasch and the Evelyn. Top-tier gear.

Those little dudes are like thralls or slave-mode true servants with shit gear, some have a kinda cool sword.

Remember everyone of value is either dead or fled Cainhurst. Even Annalise is no longer guarded by her Chikage/Armored dudes anymore. This confirms Annalise is trash and Logarius did nothing wrong.

Please donate to my patreon for more lore secrets.

F

If there's a more antagonising thing than being stunned by a blunderbuss, I don't want to know about it

Man I don't like any of these except Alfred, Hunter and Micolash.

I like Mads, but how the fuck is he Gasfuckingcoigne? Gascoigne is a big sexy mick, not a shortish Dane.

>Logarius sympathizers
Every god damn game there's a faction of you.
"Oh Kaathe did nothing wrong, he's the real good guy."
"Sullyvhan didn't do anything wrong death to best waifu."
Actually none of the dark souls 2 factions are interesting enough to have this kind of character but in this case it's Dark Souls 2 full stop.

Vilebloods dex/blt is superior to the executioner str/arc

You're a faction, too, the Cainhurst sympathizers. You're in this boat right next to them, don't act like you're above it all. No one is above it.

>Literal murdercucks
>Somehow not the bad guys

You better be shitposting right now

sulyvahn dindunuffin he a good boi

>"Sullyvhan didn't do anything wrong death to best waifu."
Him feeding gayboi to Aldrich was the best thing any character in a souls game has ever done.

you're waifu a trash not even the elite guards with imported weeb sticks hung around that barren fuck lol

oedon dont even want her dregged up sluthole he chose a washed up whore over the queen lmao rekt

buying a ps4 slim wednesday

I've heard the pvp in this game is dead, and I never summon for bosses but sometimes do like to engage in co-operation

Is there any real reason to get a ps+ membership for bloodborne?

I know you won't get any of the online features, but does it even matter at this point?

protip: vilebloods did nothing wrong and neither did the executioners
might makes
right rip and tear
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

>No one is above it.
Excuse me

Are you trying to set off the HoH now?
Okay, he's a special case. He's immune to it, probably from eating that beast.

pvp is surprisingly alive and I say that as an australian
you might not get invaded unless you summon but you will be able to invade

PS+ membership sucks, don't get it, waste of money unless you're playing a bad version of Siege.
I had it, no use for it in Bloodborne unless you suck at video games. I suck at video games and even I got to Lady Maria.

Cainhurst were just being hedonists in their castle, hurting only peasants.
I can relate to hedonism for hedonism sake over a bunch of religious zealots.
Just because they can orgasm from performing a visceral attack doesn't mean they're bad people.
Objectively false.
You confused me for a second there I thought you were talking about Gwyndolin because you said my waifu.
Anyway Annalise doesn't want an Oedon baby she wants a baby born of blood, get your shit straight.

>he didn't join jolly cooperation

I made my first FRC but now I don't have any bastards left for defiled, and all the radials are in defiled and ihyll
is there a glyph for farming bastards or do I just have to spelunk in loran again?

>You confused me for a second there I thought you were talking about Gwyndolin because you said my waifu.
gay nigga
>Anyway Annalise doesn't want an Oedon baby she wants a baby born of blood, get your shit straight.
oedon dont care what bitches want, he impregnates the worthy. annalise aint worthy.

the real blood queen is yharnam.

Its cinema in german
If something is 'Kino' its really fucking cinematic and probably deserves an award

And to be fair, Arianna isn't nearly as much of a bitch as Annalise.