/sthg/ Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #726 - It's Your Uberhog Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sonic colors best game in years
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=385850181
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148603227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fast

Yes, I do enjoy the boost formula games. I do think Generations is the best Sonic game since 3&K. I do think they're better games than fucking ShTH and Sonic 06. There's no way to argue otherwise without looking like a crazy person.

Everything that happened during the dark ages was Naka's fault. Don't even try to deny it.

Iizuka and Pontaff need to be booted from this franchise.

Can we not start the thread with this stupid argument?

You're too busy focusing on the bad games and ignoring the fact he gave us stuff like Advance and Rush. Actually know what you're talking about, please.

Look, Iizuka & Naka have had their mistakes & their successes. Arguing over which one was better is retarded. Please drop it.

user, she wouldn't be wishing for that.

Yuji left Sega while Sonic 06 was still in development. Don't blame him for that garbage.

That was about halfway through, right?

Nah. Last thread was civil. Someone needs to start shitposting.

Something like that. Yuji Naka formed Prope in March of 2006 and Sonic 06 released in November near the holiday season.

Fine. Then I'll blame him for the rest of the dark ages shit. Including, but not limited to: SA2, Heroes, ShTH and Riders. You know, the games that nearly destroyed the brand?

Say what you will about Iizuka but at least he actually gives a shit about the brand quality.

What is Lost World?

>a Z33 roadster
>or toyota solara
both absolutely disgusting

>SA2, Heroes, and Riders
>nearly destroyed the brand

>Say what you will about Iizuka but at least he actually gives a shit about the brand quality.
Sonic 06, Sonic and the Lost Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Free Riders, Sonic Boom, and Sonic Unleashed hurt the brand far more than those other games did.

>SA2,Heroes, and Riders nearly destroyed the brand

Lost World is better than any of those games. As shitty as it is, it's objectively a better game than any of those.

I would much rather play an ok-to-mediocre all-around game to completion than one that's about 25% decent but 75% unplayable garbage.

Iizuka had nothing to do with Sonic 06, the Storybook games, or Unleashed. He only has a "special thanks" credit for those. He didn't become head of Sonic Team until Unleashed was almost ready for release. He didn't have anything to do with Boom either. He's head of Sonic Team, not SEGA.

Among the Sonic games Iizuka actually had a hand in after Naka's departure, there's:

>Rivals 1&2
>Sonic 4
>Colors
>Generations
>Runners
>Lost World

And that's it. Oh, and he's producing Forces as well. Gee, that sure looks like a lot of fucking brand improvement.

Nicole and most definitely Rotor.

Bump with chao for you guys.

Muh heart

aaaaaaaa
aww!

This is very cute. Good job!

Iizuka's shit is not even a brand or quality.

when do they fuck

Fake hedgehogs get out

>Lost World is better than any of those games. As shitty as it is, it's objectively a better game than any of those.
Nigga, you must be introducing yourself to some new substances.

>I would much rather play an ok-to-mediocre all-around game to completion than one that's about 25% decent but 75% unplayable garbage.
The only real garbage you named was 06, but people have played that more than they ever do Lost World. That game has already been forgotten since it was boring as hell.

>Iizuka had nothing to do with Sonic 06, the Storybook games, or Unleashed. He only has a "special thanks" credit for those. He didn't become head of Sonic Team until Unleashed was almost ready for release. He didn't have anything to do with Boom either. He's head of Sonic Team, not SEGA.
My ass he wasn't. He may have not be "in charge" like he is now, but I assure you, he was involved in most of those games.

>Rivals 1&2
Shit.
>Sonic 4
Shit.
>Colors
Probably the only decent thing he made.
>Generations
Pretty much questionable in quality when you get over the nostalgia of Classic Sonic being in there.
>Runners
Forgettable.
>Lost World
Trash.

>And that's it. Oh, and he's producing Forces as well. Gee, that sure looks like a lot of fucking brand improvement.
Iizuka has not improved the brand. People still give Sonic a fuck-ton of criticism, and has made everything messy.

Honestly, just go tell your boss, Iizuka, that he has not kept any "quality" of the brand.

Metal rat

That chao is copping a feel.

>Nigga, you must be introducing yourself to some new substances.
You're being contrarian. Literally everyone within the mainstream gaming community shares the exact same opinion.

>but people have played that more than they ever do Lost World. That game has already been forgotten since it was boring as hell.
So what you're saying is that Sonic 06 is better than Lost World simply by the fact that it's so horrible it's infamous? You seriously, honestly think, that Heroes and ShTH are better games?

>He may have not be "in charge" like he is now, but I assure you, he was involved in most of those games.
Apart from localization, no, no he wasn't.

>Rivals: Shit
Not Sonic Team.
>Sonic 4: Shit
It was a step in the right direction. If not for Sonic 4, we wouldn't have Sonic Mania. Also, not Sonic Team. It was a shock even for them, because Dimps was known for better games than that shoddy performance.
>Colors: Decent
I think you mean "the best Sonic game since 3&K". The game that every critic and fan ever agrees is a good game. Can you say that about anything prior?
>Generations: questionable
Oh please. You're acting like a crazy person at this point. I doubt you've even played it.
>Runners: forgettable
Then why have people been talking about it the last few threads? It's way better than Jump or Dash.
>Lost World: trash
Still better than anything Naka was doing.

>Iizuka has not improved the brand.
Except he has? Hype is higher than it ever was, and so are sales. It's also not hard to see that everyone in the industry is looking forward to the upcoming games.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and are just trying to bait me, so I won't indulge you any further.

The part behind her left arm bothers me. I can't unsee it, it doesn't look right. Am I the only one?

Yes. I don't see anything.

It looks like there's an abnormally large amount of distance between her back and her stomach. Maybe it's just me being tired. I'm going to bed in a minute.

>You're being contrarian. Literally everyone within the mainstream gaming community shares the exact same opinion.
I have not seen a single person praise Lost World as a good Sonic game. All I hear is people calling it a bland Super Mario Galaxy ripoff with shitty jokes and butchered characterizations.

>So what you're saying is that Sonic 06 is better than Lost World simply by the fact that it's so horrible it's infamous? You seriously, honestly think, that Heroes and ShTH are better games?
06 may be shit, but at least it's memorable. It's basically a meme. People even in the current year go out and play it because of that. Nobody cares about Lost World, it's shovelware. And yes, Heroes and ShtH are better than it. At least people actually enjoyed them to an extent.

>Apart from localization, no, no he wasn't.
I don't why you're enforcing that Iizuka has not been involved with Sonic when he was there every step of the way. He just wasn't the sole guy in charge.

>Rivals: Shit
>Not Sonic Team.
That was one of Iizuka's games though.
>Sonic 4: Shit
>It was a step in the right direction. If not for Sonic 4, we wouldn't have Sonic Mania. Also, not Sonic Team. It was a shock even for them, because Dimps was known for better games than that shoddy performance.
Sonic 4 was an actual game that damaged the brand. It made people give up on Sega making a 100% successor to the classics.
>Colors: Decent
>I think you mean "the best Sonic game since 3&K". The game that every critic and fan ever agrees is a good game. Can you say that about anything prior?
"the best Sonic game since 3&K"
Are you baiting now? NO ONE has said this. People just saw as something different compared to past games. A one-timer. The minute it became the standard to the franchise is when it everyone disowned it.

>Generations: questionable
>Oh please. You're acting like a crazy person at this point. I doubt you've even played it.
The only decent gameplay was Classic Sonic. Modern Sonic was just glorified QTEs with that boost Mechanic. And the story shouldn't have even existed since it was such an amount of nothing.
>>Runners: forgettable
>Then why have people been talking about it the last few threads? It's way better than Jump or Dash.
A few threads on Veeky Forums doesn't warrant it being remembered. It's just like Jump and Dash: Forgettable mobile shit.
>Lost World: trash
>Still better than anything Naka was doing.
Literally untrue. Stop defending that lifeless husk of a game. Go play Super Mario Galaxy.

>Except he has? Hype is higher than it ever was, and so are sales. It's also not hard to see that everyone in the industry is looking forward to the upcoming games.
Literally nonsense. Sales have not improved since than and Sonic still gets criticism like always. Oh what? Do memes, Big the Cat, and kissing up to faggots like Arin Hansen improve the brand that much? Or is it the ripping off of Mario thing?

>You clearly have no idea what you're talking about and are just trying to bait me, so I won't indulge you any further.
Good. I really don't want to hear the biased and misinformed crap you spew. Please just silence yourself.

CUTE Metal rat

The brand started to earn people back with Generations and Colors but then Lost World and Boom came around turning Sonic once again into a public joke. That's why Sega is trying to appeal to nostalgia so hard with Mania and Forces.

I don't see how Forces appeals to nostalgia.

>appeal to nostalgia so hard
>with Forces.
Sorry, but I'm not really seeing it outside of "muh classic sonic."

Just by having Classic Sonic there.

>I have not seen a single person praise Lost World as a good Sonic game.
I said it was a shitty game. Can't you read? You're probably a nigger, so probably not.

>At least people actually enjoyed them to an extent.
Hell, I enjoyed Lost World to an extent. It wasn't until halfway through the second world that it started shitting itself. And it had far better aesthetics and writing.

>I don't why you're enforcing that Iizuka has not been involved with Sonic when he was there every step of the way. He just wasn't the sole guy in charge.
user, he didn't even live in Japan until mid-to-late 2008. He was part of Sega Studio USA. He contributed greatly to the dark ages, but had fucking nothing to do with 06. If he did, he'd be in the credits. But he's fucking not other than "Special Thanks". Even Naka, as a producer, had to approve of the decisions Sonic Team was making. Iizuka did less than that.

>That was one of Iizuka's games though.
He can't magically make Backbone Entertainment not suck.

>Sonic 4 was an actual game that damaged the brand. It made people give up on Sega making a 100% successor to the classics.
Sonic 4 had better metacritic scores than any 3D game that had come before, and both critics and fans were calling it a step in the right direction. At the same time, Unleashed, the Storybook games and Sonic 06 were de-listed. It LITERALLY improved the brand. This is not up for debate, it doesn't fucking matter what you thought about the game, we have actual, literal, objective data that ACTUALLY PROVES the brand was improving. And I never saw any comments back then that said people gave up, if anything people couldn't tell the difference until months later.

>Are you baiting now? NO ONE has said this.
LMAO lmgtfy.com/?q=sonic colors best game in years

>Modern Sonic was just glorified QTEs with that boost Mechanic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>It's just like Jump and Dash: Forgettable mobile shit.
>mobil is irrelevent guyz
Don't make me laugh.

>Literally untrue.
Ask anyone who played both Lost World and Shadow The Hedgehog to completion and they will tell you the same thing. ANYONE.

>Go play Super Mario Galaxy.
holy shit are you saying Galaxy is a bad game now aahahahahahahahaah

>Sales have not improved since than
Oh. My. God. Do I seriously have to break out sales charts to prove your stupid ass wrong, how Colors and Generations are the best-selling Sonic games since Heroes?

>and Sonic still gets criticism like always.
Really? Because I've heard nothing but positive vibes about Generations, and everyone including mainstream media and tryhard critics who bashed Sonic for years are looking forward to the new games.

>Oh what? Do memes, Big the Cat, and kissing up to faggots like Arin Hansen improve the brand that much?
Yes. They do. You may not like it, but that's called publicity. Grow up. The Sonic social media has a had a major impact on how the franchise is viewed.

>Good. I really don't want to hear the biased and misinformed crap you spew. Please just silence yourself.
I would, but then you decided to be a retarded faggot. So I made it my mission to blow your bullshit out of the water.

Can you retards take this shit somewhere else?

Then you are legit blind sir.
It was showing it's big, pudgy bod, blue face in the july trailer.

Also not that user. I say that Mania was a great way to start Classic Sonic side series align the Modern Games. And stop putting classic sonic and his elements in the 3d games making Modern Sonic a newer feel.
Would be a nice compromise to both fanbases.

>There are people that think that anything post-3&K and pre-Colors that wasn't Advance or Rush was passable
>STOP ARGUING IN MUH HUG BOX
Fuck off

>You're probably a nigger, so probably not.
SICK BURN!!!!!!

That was quite a struggle, the PC port is pretty good, but I can't believe they never fixed time trial online. I guess I'll have to live with always being one achievement away from all of them. Kinda bullshit.

Wish Tails Kicks Ass would get online again again soon, ran out of downloaded comic issues.

>Let me act like you've said something you didn't

More like stop going in fucking circles just so you can try & get the last word in. Fuck off.

Use our Mega archive.

I have an idea, what if someone mods in older levels from past Sonic games into the PC version of Forces?
Sonic fans everywhere could then bitch about how levels from SA2 don't magically look better in a new engine, following by confusion as to why the game feels weird and doesn't play the same way it used to despite the clear physics differences between the games, and then say how despite the fact these are just level ports the fans are still better than Sega.
They could also avoid making original levels outside of the occasional prototype level that is always in prototype stage.
There can also be ironic meme levels.

I managed to get the Time Trial achievement. Navigating the menu was like navigating a minefield avoiding the crashes.

That only has a chunk of recent issues doesn't it? I'm looking for issues 116-150 in particular, I'm trekking through the dark times. Not a huge deal either way, I was jumping to comics only because I was planning on spending all night doing time trial mode on Generations, not knowing that the time trial mode is broken on the PC version. May just go back to SA2 and grind chao stats.

Nigga why don't you go and take a look yourself? It's mostly complete, probably missing the latest issues but has everything else.

The mega archive in the pastebin has all of them up to 288.

>LOOK MA I POSTED MY FANGAME AGAIN

I don't know how you did it, since Chemical Plant Act 1 and 2 are bugged. And Planet Wisp Act 1 and 2 are bugged as well, I can only do Act 1 and 2 of Green Hill Zone. That this wasn't fixed despite being tied to an achievement isn't great.

>I said it was a shitty game. Can't you read? You're probably a nigger, so probably not.
That's real nice, /pol/. Really shows you're not a baiting shitposter. You know you lowered the value of the rest of your post right?

>Hell, I enjoyed Lost World to an extent. It wasn't until halfway through the second world that it started shitting itself. And it had far better aesthetics and writing.
Look right there. You just admitted the game took a nosedive. The only thing I agree with you with is the aesthetics. The writing was a joke.

>user, he didn't even live in Japan until mid-to-late 2008. He was part of Sega Studio USA. He contributed greatly to the dark ages, but had fucking nothing to do with 06. If he did, he'd be in the credits. But he's fucking not other than "Special Thanks". Even Naka, as a producer, had to approve of the decisions Sonic Team was making. Iizuka did less than that.
But you were denying that Iizuka had anything to do with Sonic before Colors, which was bullshit

>He can't magically make Backbone Entertainment not suck.
Doesn't matter. He was the main showrunner in that game.

>Sonic 4 had better metacritic scores than any 3D game that had come before, and both critics and fans were calling it a step in the right direction. At the same time, Unleashed, the Storybook games and Sonic 06 were de-listed. It LITERALLY improved the brand. This is not up for debate, it doesn't fucking matter what you thought about the game, we have actual, literal, objective data that ACTUALLY PROVES the brand was improving. And I never saw any comments back then that said people gave up, if anything people couldn't tell the difference until months later.
Literally pulling shit our of your ass. The brand has not been improved and even a lobotomized monkey could see that. I want to see this "objective data" on all of this, and if it's even real: it's dated. Come the fuck on.

Do you think Cheese actually gets happy when Cream gets petted?

Can you two just fuck & be done with it?

Oh shit, I was looking at the wrong link like a fuck. The night has been saved.

Cheese hasn't been expanded on at all in canon games so no idea, in X I'd imagine he'd get jealous, but X was also pretty inconsistent with characterization in general.

Sadly, I don't remember the exact order I did for it (I actually unlocked the achievement on this exact day 2 years ago), but I know I constantly had to switch between the act 1 & 2 menus to get to my chosen level. It still crashed a lot, even if I finished the levels and never got back to the menu, but it still counted somehow.

You can try following this guide, your mileage may vary, of course.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=385850181

>LMAO lmgtfy.com/?q=sonic colors best game in years
Dated.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Nice defense. Literally proved nothing to defend your QTE. Get out of here.

>Don't make me laugh.
It's literally true.

>Ask anyone who played both Lost World and Shadow The Hedgehog to completion and they will tell you the same thing. ANYONE.
That's implying anyone even played Lost World. The game is shit, no one remembers it.

>holy shit are you saying Galaxy is a bad game now aahahahahahahahaah
That's you thinking that, retard. Lost World is basically a bootleg Galaxy. Everything you like about Galaxy is will not be found in Lost World.

>Oh. My. God. Do I seriously have to break out sales charts to prove your stupid ass wrong, how Colors and Generations are the best-selling Sonic games since Heroes?
06 is always best selling. Did it save the brand?

>Really? Because I've heard nothing but positive vibes about Generations, and everyone including mainstream media and tryhard critics who bashed Sonic for years are looking forward to the new games.
You must be living under a rock.

>Yes. They do. You may not like it, but that's called publicity. Grow up. The Sonic social media has a had a major impact on how the franchise is viewed.
Memes, Big the Cat, and Arin Hansen? Wow, real impact.

>I would, but then you decided to be a retarded faggot. So I made it my mission to blow your bullshit out of the water.
You have yet to do that. First you need to be educated on what you're even defending first.

Actually, here's another one that has pictures.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148603227

He sure doesn't look like he wanted to get licked user.

WHAT IS THE 3RD PLAYSTYLE IN FORCES?!

We get to shoot stuff with the Tornado again.

Big the Cat fishing.

Webber, please.

>You just admitted the game took a nosedive.
NO FUCKING SHIT, RETARD. So did Heroes. And Shadow. Are you saying those games were good the whole way through? REALLY? WOW. Just fucking WOOOOW. Even though Lost World took a nosedive, it never quite reached the nosedive that those games took.

>But you were denying that Iizuka had anything to do with Sonic before Colors, which was bullshit
No, I said this, you fucking idiot:
>Iizuka had nothing to do with Sonic 06, the Storybook games, or Unleashed.
>Apart from localization, no, no he wasn't.
Can you fucking read?

>Doesn't matter. He was the main showrunner in that game.
He was fucking supervisor. Do you have the slightest idea how little that means?

>and if it's even real: it's dated. Come the fuck on.
Doesn't matter. We're not arguing about the brand's quality as it stands right now. We're arguing about Iizuka's improvement of the brand over Naka. Quit moving the goalposts.

>Dated.
Doesn't matter. You said nobody ever said Colors was the best game since Sonic 3. I proved you wrong. Act like an adult and admit defeat.

>Nice defense. Literally proved nothing to defend your QTE. Get out of here.
Post gameplay footage to prove you've played the game before you make such ridiculous statements.

>It's literally true.
And that's why you're not in the industry. Because mobile fucking matters, whether you like it or not.

>That's implying anyone even played Lost World. The game is shit, no one remembers it.
Nice defense. Literally proved nothing to defend your shitty edgelord game. Get out of here. :)))))

>06 is always best selling.
>You must be living under a rock.
I have no words. At this point I am 100% convinced you're just baiting me because you have no arguments left.

>Memes, Big the Cat, and Arin Hansen? Wow, real impact.
Sega being willing to poke fun at themselves improves their image by a fuckton. Also, Game Grumps has almost 4 million subscribers. 4 million people are watching him endorse Sonic. That's impact. Get over it.

>First you need to be educated on what you're even defending first.
Educated? LOL. I didn't realize I needed a degree in Autismology. Are you the same faggot who talked about his worthless college degree last thread?

>no idea
Just lie to me and invent a cute little story like that one user always does.

Reminder that Boost is the only viable 3D Sonic style and that Adventurecucks need to realize that their games were garbage

I'm in a mood.

I think all Sonic gameplay styles have their value & there's no point in arguing over them. Can't we just learn to get along, /sthg/?

O-oh my.

>getting along
>on the internet
There will never be peace among you people.

Jesus Christ, your autism is still going.

>NO FUCKING SHIT, RETARD. So did Heroes. And Shadow. Are you saying those games were good the whole way through? REALLY? WOW. Just fucking WOOOOW. Even though Lost World took a nosedive, it never quite reached the nosedive that those games took.
How is Heroes a bad game again? Anyway, Shadow had a lot of flaws, but it wasn't a soulless, boring, forgettable ripoff like Lost World.

No, I said this, you fucking idiot:
Let me stop you right there, dumbo. No matter how you try to throw it, the man WAS involved in those games. You're trying to dodge it. He did more than just localizations.
>Can you fucking read?
I should be asking you that instead, bucko.

>He was fucking supervisor. Do you have the slightest idea how little that means?
He still says what goes and how the game was conceived. It was one of the games he took full control over.

>Doesn't matter.
Oh yes it does matter.
>We're not arguing about the brand's quality as it stands right now.
Funny since that was part of your argument.
>We're arguing about Iizuka's improvement of the brand over Naka. Quit moving the goalposts.
There is no goalpost moving. Iizuka did not improve the brand.

It's almost 4 AM. Stop arguing and go to sleep.

>How is Heroes a bad game again? Anyway, Shadow had a lot of flaws, but it wasn't a soulless, boring, forgettable ripoff like Lost World.
>Shadow wa a terrible game but I liked it so it's better than Lost World

>Doesn't matter.
Here you go again.
>You said nobody ever said Colors was the best game since Sonic 3. I proved you wrong. Act like an adult and admit defeat.
It simply isn't, idiot. Try to say that to someone now and see if you get any agreement. I doubt you'll get your desire results.

>Post gameplay footage to prove you've played the game before you make such ridiculous statements.
What kind of fucking shit is this? I wouldn't be calling it anything if I hadn't played the game. It sounds like you haven't played it.

>And that's why you're not in the industry. Because mobile fucking matters, whether you like it or not.
Doesn't matter with Sonic like you're saying. Nobody cares about Sonic's Mobile shit.

>Nice defense. Literally proved nothing to defend your shitty edgelord game. Get out of here. :)))))
>:)))))
I'm not even bothering.

>I have no words. At this point I am 100% convinced you're just baiting me because you have no arguments left.
I have yet to see any arguments from you that are not biased and unstable.

>Sega being willing to poke fun at themselves improves their image by a fuckton. Also, Game Grumps has almost 4 million subscribers. 4 million people are watching him endorse Sonic. That's impact. Get over it.
It's one thing to poke fun of yourself, and it's another to constantly give the spotlight to people who hate your brand instead of actual fans.

>Educated? LOL. I didn't realize I needed a degree in Autismology. Are you the same faggot who talked about his worthless college degree last thread?
No proper response since this is unrelated to me.

Y-Yoto! That's lewd!

Gimme some yuri next time, Yoto-sama.

IT DOESN'T MATTER

>How is Heroes a bad game again?
Are you kidding me?
>rails in place of level design
>shitty collision detection
>swapping characters for increasingly mundane tasks
>levels that go on for 20 fucking minutes
>have to play the game 4 times with no variation

This exactly.

Shadow WAS soulless. In the sense that it just copied what everyone else was doing with grimdark guns and vehicles and shit, (it WAS a ripoff) and tacked on mind-numbingly boring collectathon crap for every level. I don't give a flying fucking dogshit how forgettable Lost World was, it was still a billion times more fun than Shadow ever was. In any universe.

>You're trying to dodge it. He did more than just localizations.
Describe, in detail, what he did, and provide evidence. Otherwise there's not a fraction of a fact to back that up.

>He still says what goes and how the game was conceived. It was one of the games he took full control over.
Rivals didn't suck because of its concepts. It had the potential to be a great game. It's not even terrible. Backbone Entertainment just suck at making good mechanics.

>Funny since that was part of your argument.
no???
???
?????????????????????
pic related

>Iizuka did not improve the brand.
I literally proved that he did. You literally admitted that he did. I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but I can feel your sanity slipping away further with each consecutive post.

NOW WHAT HAPPENS

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

>It simply isn't, idiot. Try to say that to someone now and see if you get any agreement. I doubt you'll get your desire results.
You're right. They'd say Generations is the best game instead. OH.

>I wouldn't be calling it anything if I hadn't played the game. It sounds like you haven't played it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>Nobody cares about Sonic's Mobile shit.
Except, you know, the massive audience of children that like Sonic and are playing on mobile instead of consoles. If there wasn't a market, Sega would not have been making so many mobile games over the last 5 years.

>I have yet to see any arguments from you that are not biased and unstable.
I have yet to see any arguments from you that are not either factually wrong or based on the most absurd contrarian opinions possible.

>It's one thing to poke fun of yourself, and it's another to constantly give the spotlight to people who hate your brand instead of actual fans.
Have you seen Arin say anything bad about Sonic since he did stuff with the social media team? No. And that's because Meme Man is changing his opinion through money. It's a win-win for both of them.

I'd rather get Cancer-AIDS then make it look like he's won this stupid little argument. (that he started, btw)

>Being this obsessed with winning an argument on the internet

Go to bed already. You both look like jackasses.

I'm not even bothering with you anymore. It's fucking late. It's because of you why this thread is full of shitposts. I guess I should blame myself too for replying to your nonsense. Your victory may be hollow, but I'm pretty sure you'll take whatever I hand to you. So here it is.

But I will tell you this: your priorities are misguided.

This whole post reeks of desperation to make yourself look better after I blew you the fuck out. Run away with your tail between your legs and don't come back until you learn how to argue

Oh fuck off. Even I'm not that autistic.

Are you finally satisfied, retard?

Nice shop

Shaddup nerds

It'd be pretty hard for me to shop something within a minute.

Yes, yes I am. Now piss off before I humiliate you again you sack of shit