youtu.be/RAEDd4nES_M
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638783
>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638786
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673819
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20673818

Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Plate of the Whale pickers?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous meme:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
youtube.com/watch?v=WS7uz-CnK4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When's 2.0?

My waifu!

Release timeline for the next month

us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>every 4 weeks instead of every 3 weeks
screencap this
also tyrande has the best butt

Against all odds, two people from different countries and cultures were able to find each other and create a love story for the ages. I've been playing Blizzard games since WC3 came out in 2002. Never thought I'd find the most amazing and beautiful woman on the planet on bnet but it happened!
In Feb 2016 I played a HL game (as KT) and one of my teammates was a Malf named Venus1812. Just happened to add her to my friends list after the game, didn't even know she was a girl!
We played more games together and started chatting. We even lived in different countries so we didn't really have expectations besides just being friendly at first. As time passed and we played together and talked more often, we both started to feel real chemistry between us. We then took our conversation offline, talking for hours on Skype/Whatsapp every night until finally..
We finally met for the first time last summer and our relationship just took off from there. We visited each other every month or so for the next several months until she moved here a few months ago.
We got married last week! I just feel like the happiest, luckiest guy in the world.
Even though you didn't want this on your own forums, thank you Blizzard for making such great games and making something like this possible. We never would have found each other if it wasn't for you.
-SadJetsFan and Venus1812

fuck off reddit

Heres a better one

On another note, if you click prime evil diablo enough she adpots a womens voice and screams for help, its pretty fucked up yet kinda cute

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

You're walking into botlane with your minions when this mother fucker comes down and ults your minions on the ass. What do?

>17th
>it's currently the 9th
>Cassia feels like yesterday

Time flies.

is it Genji or is he the one after

I can't believe someone managed to fit in so much cringe in one post. It's like cringe poetry. This is art. Future generations will be studying this and cringing as hard, if not harder.

How does he ult them on the ass, when Lava Wave always swallows them from front

>Venus1812
>didn't even know she was a girl

All your minions turn around and let it go right up their ass

>new map
>new event
>launch event
>nexus challenge 2.0

it's genji

Damn it.

Is Varian the only viable hero to soloq in QM with?

Since he counts as an assassin sometimes the enemy team won;t have a tank. So you can just spec taunt and pewpew

when's challenge 2.0?

see

So my only 10k heroes are lucio and artanis. Just got 10k and about to buy probius, please convince me to not do that...

Who will be in 5-fre-heroes haul this time? I'm hoping for Rag, Gul'dan and Morales, since they're all 10k and I would hate to get them in a box later, instead of delicious 400 shards

Somehow I doubt they'll give away that many Heroes again.

Wouldn't mind Valeera, though, or any other 10k Hero

What happened in 1812?

idk but im gonna kirr myself if its heroes i already have.

Why isn't there an Omnic Probius skin for 2.0?

Most brawlers are pretty QM viable.

>go Sonya, don't need a support nor a merc taker
>go Artanis, can 1v1 most heros and have some clutch pulls/ults
>go Zarya, watch the enemy team fail to kill anything thanks to your bubbles, get full charge and melt assasins without supports

Still too new.

last Nexus challenge was half heroes I already had and half heroes I despise and have no interest in playing ever

At least the mount was decent, even if a bit on the edge side

EotS battleground when?

>we finally get a wow map
>it's Ashran

MAIEV WHEM?!

Would that work?

When Blizzard buys Ubisoft.

asking again from last thread
what do I do to prep for 2.0? do I need to save my golds or should I spend them on heroes? is it a bad idea to play the game before 2.0 comes out?

The layout would

buy 10k hereos duplicates of them in chests give like 400 shards

Uh, looks like it'd be best to wait until the 25th of April here to see if they're giving out free Heroes with the Nexus Challenge 2.0

after thatUntil then, just clear out dailies. Brawl, too.

is brawl still forcing people to play people 1v1? I mean, 1 player + 4 bots vs 1 player + 4 bots?

Where's my Lady Hanzo Tyrande skin?

Don't they give you at least some coins or something if you already had them?

They didn't for the last Nexus Challenge, unless I'm mistaken.

Perhaps it'll be different this time around with the new loot system, though.

there are actually people who think she doesn't
i don't understand

Li Li is a shit.

For now anons. For now.

This is going to be a comfy thread, I can tell

Am I retarded? Didn't know people could target me in stealth and just shit out an auto attack to break it. Just had a game a bit ago where a naz turned around and hit me once with an auto attack and broke my val's stealth. There wasn't anything nearby to give him vision either. Did they add some bs that allows people to do that?

You can tell when you've been spotted if there's an eye icon.

If you claim there wasn't, post the replay then.

>see someone on my team with 20 yuro skin
>oh wow he must be really good at that hero if he spent so much money, that means he plays it alot, nice
>he is so bad at the hero it seems like if he never even played it in the TRY mode or at all
literally how? how do you spend 20 yuros on a skin and be worse than beginner AI?

Why do you like Lili, user?

I can't right now because I left for work, but I'll check it out when I get home in about 12 hours and see about posting it in thread if it's as fishy as it seemed. There was no eye over my head.

What the fuck is a yuro? Some kind of African currency?

Yeah it should be interesting to see what could cause that

>I can't right now because I left for work
Way to rub it in Bro

>Yuro

yall are gonna laugh at shit like this but fact is, hes got a girl and you dont

>literally how? how do you spend 20 yuros on a skin and be worse than beginner AI?
disposable income?

I need healing

>yuro

You made me laugh so hard I got curious, and this is all I could find.

youtube.com/watch?v=WS7uz-CnK4Q

Maybe Madison was her favorite president or something? Fuck, what a mystery.

She was born obviously.

i remember filling out a heroes of the dorm roster challenge or something

it was obvious arlington was going to win because of kure

question is, i cant remember the rewards. what do i get?

probius, cassia or valeera?

kel'thuzad

portrait and if you manage top 100 or something the cheerigan bundle for free.

>portrait

It's slang for the euro currency you fucking rural villager

>we actually somehow won this
>our probe didn't even know what the fuck he was doing and even missed his own warp rifts

that guy was legitimately slightly more useful to the team than you

>eurocuck
>calling others rural villagers

>burger
>has to take out 3 mortgages when he gets a cold to pay for his medical bills

>for getting shot by a nigger for being white

lol you mean

>has to start a gofundme

A cringy desperate nerd talks with an overweight gamer girl with colored hair for extra muh attenchuns who is the only female creature besides his mother that has ever shown him any affection they get together and get married

You dont need a girlfriend or a wife you can have a good life without a long time partner.

Only a desperate retarded man would allow himself to become the slave of a greasy hambeast.

Also who needs a girl when you can jerk it to Li Li

watch out guys hes pulling the sour grapes card

you can LITERALLY meet cute girls by memeing in public stream chats, you have no excuse

>want to buy boost for one week for 4€
>after i bought it i see a bundle with 8 heroes i dont own + a week boost for 3,74€
I hate everything. Does it stack if i buy that too?

6 Heroes i mean, had 2 already.

>Keep making auto-attack heroes
>Follow up with another hero that flat out fucks over AA heroes
>Repeat cycle

Jesus christ, Cassia never had a fucking chance.

It doesn't stack, it prolongs, so you're sitting on a two week booster.

Thank you, Blizzard!

Against all odds, two people from different countries and cultures were able to find each other and create a love story for the ages. I've been playing Blizzard games since WC3 came out in 2002. Never thought I'd find the most amazing and beautiful woman on the planet on bnet but it happened!

In Feb 2016 I played a HL game (as KT) and one of my teammates was a Malf named Venus1812. Just happened to add her to my friends list after the game, didn't even know she was a girl!

We played more games together and started chatting. We even lived in different countries so we didn't really have expectations besides just being friendly at first. As time passed and we played together and talked more often, we both started to feel real chemistry between us. We then took our conversation offline, talking for hours on Skype/Whatsapp every night until finally..

We finally met for the first time last summer and our relationship just took off from there. We visited each other every month or so for the next several months until she moved here a few months ago.

We got married last week! I just feel like the happiest, luckiest guy in the world.

Even though you didn't want this on your own forums, thank you Blizzard for making such great games and making something like this possible. We never would have found each other if it wasn't for you.

-SadJetsFan and Venus1812

Well i didnt buy that bundle yet. Should i wait until i have wasted that one week boost? Will this bundle come back or is it a standard bundle?

I just saw this fucking shit in some other thread, get the fuck out you stupid cunt.

If it's the Nexus Challenger/Conquerer bundle, that one's been in the shop for half a year now. I don't think there's an immediate danger of those disappearing.

Post the image you fucking faggot.

>he doesn't know about Rylia

Did they do something to Misha's health pool? She just fucking melts. She can't tank a single fucking thing. What the fuck, man.

>Rylia
hey i think i remember that guy
didnt he get drunk on christmas and threw like 6 games in a row

There's also a $18 bundle that includes the $10's worth stimpack and heroes at 2 bucks each.

Actually there wont be bundles of this sort in 2.0 at all. We'll read more about it in the actual patch notes a day before.

Do we know when the 2.0 hits live? I am so incredibly hyped because i love loot and lootboxes.

Damage and burst in general has been going up while Misha has not gained any health

God. These shitty devs, man.

Do I have to level him to 7 to actually keep all my colour variations? Would be retarded if I bought the skin but wasn't even allowed to keep all the variations I've paid for, but should I make sure and level him to 7?

1 you need lvl 9 to unlock all variations
2 you dont need to do it, you will get all of them

current bought or master skins get all three. the base characters also now have their 2 variants at level 1 for everyone with no leveling.

So how's the Amazon?

its not a master skin, its one I bought
so that applies to normal skins too? Good, thanks

a lot like try mode

Oh yeah, Try Mode lets me now how she's faring so far against the majority of the roster.

You're going to be rather disappointed if you expect a hero as straightforward and awesome out of Probius, no matter what his current winrates say.

A bunch of French cucks died.
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8