/wfg/ - Warframe General

Profit man edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.10
> forums.warframe.com/topic/783215-octavias-anthem-update-2010/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdQG7zRcxUA
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effect
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Peacemaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded

d e d rework never

Mesa is the most powerful warframe!

Woo, I'm back because apparently,
asking for dog names is 24h banworthy.

>Pistol Riven.
Meh.
>"Rifle" riven
FUCK YEAH, I wanted one of these.

I still dogpost, I just ask for a shitty meme name to use instead of a number to roll because it's less clutter

>Seer Riven

Why are the Grineer throwing spent casings at Mesa?

>tfw you activate shatter shield just as a bombard missle comes your way and you reflect it just in time

The stealth kills in this game are so satisfying. really good animations.
The hate has to be my favorite.
You stomp on the back of their leg forcing them to kneel, and then you lop off their head.

Let them eat cake.

reminder to sell oberon parts and kavat upgrade segments for quick and ez credits

>sit in invis while kubrows tear shit up
>notice they pick up energy orbs and ammo in their mouths and carry them back in front of the den
cute

>tfw buying a PS4 Pro tomorrow
Finally, tennogen for plat. No need to be jelly mustards.

You know she moves real fast and those easily could be from her gun that you can see.

>Building for mag capacity

Better be a tag-along effect in a decent Riven orthewise that Mesa a shit. Nevermind that those look more like rifle casings than pistol casings

Does killing more bosses increase the chance I will encounter the faction assassins? Do syndicate assassins compete with the others and dilute the probability?

I want to smack Stalker's face already, it's been too long.

those look like rifle casings and shes holding vastos

>mfw PC cucks have to pay STEAM GOY CREDITS to get Tennogen items

why don't you guys join in the real gaming experience that only SONY can offer?

>decide to dust off the old ogris
>frost throwing globes in my face on infested defense

Yeah that was the only flaw. I guess they have a roadhog shotgun that shoots shell castings.

>Someone offering to sell me TrinP set for 50p
Is it worth it?

Yes how much Jew do you want to be?

Well, the lowest the guy could go for me was 50p.

Of course as a buyer I want the price to be lower, but is 50p actually worth it?

are you going to dedicate yourself to healslutting? Then sure, otherwise no since you clearly aren't all that interested.

The price is more than good. As for the frame itself that depends on what you like obviously. Don't tell me you haven't played the regular version before committing to the prime?

what faces / hair / colors should I use to make my tater look like a gril ?

start with an actually phenotypically female face, or at least what DE thinks passes for one; too many manjaw trannytaters

>Face
the "female" ones, take note of the body shape when selecting the primary head

>Hair
Long hair I guess but try to pick one that compliments the face rather than further exaggerate the flaws. I prefer the Sora-lookalike because it's one of the few that isn't another hipster side-cut

>Color
Up to you i guess.

the asian face, somewhere near the top listed female choices usually blends very well with most faces. It's easy mode as far as producing something not completely retch-enducing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdQG7zRcxUA
Akvasto ejects casings because DE can't read a wiki page for 5 minutes to understand how revolvers work

>Quite shit
Fuck off

If I have 100% status marelok and use peacemaker does that mean all those shots are status and if so what procs should I be going for?

something like this?
leave me alone, I'm sleepy

nigger it was the shortest video I could think of that showed the akvasto ejecting casings. suck my nuts.

>Hating on /ourgirl/

Face could still use some work but I don't know how much can be done. I'd try a less nuclear hair color too, maybe hues from the gamma palette if you have it. But it's all opinion and what really matters is a tater you can at least tolerate since you're the only one who will ever really see them.

Of course the Hood Up option can solve a lot of it, so can disabling tater transmissions.

good enough, really only so much you can do to make it not look like disgusting cherub babby or straight upside downsy instead of hot loli

So what's the powercreep secondary now? Aklex Prime, Euphona Prime or Pandero?

peacemaker has its own stats (10% base status chance), corrosive is good but viral with corrosive projection is better just like for anything else

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effect
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Peacemaker

crits always crits iirc peacemaker has 50% base crit with 300x multiplier and 10% status dont bother with status.

Have fun playing a shooter with a controller... tard

Are Miter or Panthera any good with Mag

>Need to level some weapons
>"Dude do spy missions lmao"
>Do spy on Pluto
>Not even a single level worth of XP despite 3 perfect extractions

Did I get bamboozled

high level warframe doesn't require aiming

why he hate boner?
we know 99% of warframe youtubers are shills, any prominent e-celeb for that matter
quite shill is funny at least

even with 3 weapons on, each one should still get around 20k xp total if you do a perfect high level spy, but that's not enough for a whole level as you get closer to 30 - it's better to take off all the weapons except the one you want to level

hydron ya friggin noodlehead

High level Warframe is nothing but breaking the game with OP powers and bullshit.

Best way to play Warframe is to parkour everywhere and pull off trickshots with the Marelok.

Might as well just do Memehynia

That's a Defense mission you candle-sniffer

depends on what you want out of it, and whether it being soloable is a factor; I find spies to be very fast and easy to run with any loadout, while draco or bere or whatever it is these days depends on leeching from others or bringing a frame for kills and losing out on weapon xp

>Need to level some weapons
>wont go to hydron
hey stinko could you please get a clue

i love high level content that involves huge armor and getting oneshot

>getting oneshot

Silly user, stop being bad.

don't you love when the game pigeon holes you into a playstyle?

buy plat

And DE wonders why 90 percent of players had a similar loadout.

Which they decided to nerf, too.

?

Speaking of spy missions, when are they gonna get rid of this shit?

>two half an hour farms of uranus
>not one tellurium
fuck

why should they? why would they possibly fix anything actually wrong with the game, instead of nerfing related mechanics so that players can't take full advantage of them at all?

I would farm uranus if you know what I mean

At some point I'm fully expecting them to nerf CP, so even if you're running 4x CP you'll get a 75% reduction at most. Just because 'all the high end players are using it and only it.' They won't even investigate WHY everyone uses nothing but CP.

>tfw I do channeled Backstab chains for Affinity farming on spy missions because they love just throwing down entire blocks of enemies for some fucking reason
I don't understand why Spies have such heavy spawn rates but whatever

I have 30 tellurium and it's all from daily log ins. It's kind of dumb.

Use a Nekros.

Still an easier grind than actually doing Archwing.

i did it
i got everything baro brought

post how you would "fix" Limbo

then

post how you think DE will "fix" Limbo

They're not spawn rates. When you finish the vault, all the enemies in the cell are instantly teleported towards the exit, even if you never raised an alert. It's fucking retarded.

Enemies get teleported around a lot in general. Go do a spy mission as Ivara, never kill anything, make sure to steal from as many enemies as possible.

When you get to the next vault you'll find a lot of enemies you can't steal from, because they're the same enemies from the previous area, teleported to the new area you just entered.

Now I'm not saying that the second one is bad, saves resources and all. But teleporting all enemies to the vault door when you extract the data is fucking retarded. That should only happen if you raise an alarm and/or fail the extraction.

can only be used in solo only.

I think Limbo is fine-ish in terms of what he can do. The problem is that what he can do doesn't mesh well with other frames. He always had a problem of being unfriendly in squadplay, but that's literally because his whole fucking gimmick is the rift bullshit and taking things in and out of it. He is, at his core, terrible for playing with others. Anyways, I think Cataclysm might need a bit of a damage nerf, or increased energy cost. Something to prohibit just slamming on 4. Maybe keep the damage but put a cooldown timer between Cataclysms. Dude just has a nuke in his back pocket at all times.

DE will probably just slap a fat nerf on Cataclysm's damage to the point where only reason to even play as Limbo is to time stop things and fire sixty Tigris Prime shots into their face. That, and make Time Stop a highly expensive channel ability that makes Limbo EXTREMELY energy thirsty.

Currently time stop cannot hold many projectiles and if there's at least one kohmtard in the party, that time stop will fall off almost instantly. So currently timestop is oriented for melee thingy.
And, as you know, cataclysm damage increases for number of enemies inside cataclysm, so for 1-4 targets, especially on higher levels, damage falls off drastically. (Yet still good for crowd cleaning.)

I haven't played since last October or so, is there anything I should know since then? Any new meme weapons or frames? Idk I'm just doing random missions and trying to get my mastery up

Also do you guys get rid of your weapons once you master them if they're not top tier, my inventory is getting pretty cluttered

Yeah

I haven't done rep token dailies since before the boltelos was kill, what's the goto cratebreaker crutch now? ignis with punch-through and range/radius?

tonk and memulor are ded, telos boltace too, and no I generally try to keep everything these days but I sold the majority of my mastery fodder as I was ranking up

>nurfing cp
They would have to be brain dead if they did that.
But I wouldn't put it past them. Now, I do have some doubt that they would do that with out some sort of trade off. Like corrosive now shreds more armor or something like that. If they outright nurf it without some other way of getting it lower it would prove that they don't want you to have any sort of endgame.

Better start getting abating link trinity boies.

How is new Excalibur? he looks fun but is he useful? I never tried any of these new frames with weapons built in so im a bit lost.

>new

Excal isn't exactly new.

h-he is new to me..

Is he worthy of a rebuild or nah?

I don't really need High Voltage or Shell Shock if I don't build rifles or shotguns or need them for those builds right? I just want to get this syandana but might feel bad if those other mods are that important. I already have Jolt and Voltaic Strike.

>should I spent ducats and credits on mods you can get from farming hives
No.

get excalibur prime, he's better.

what's the weapon with the highest reach/slide attack? orthosp? lecta? mios? I know it depends on the stance as well, but as I understand it two weapons using the same stance or attack will each have their own effective range

Whips with Primed Reach can kill shit in other rooms. Barring gunblade shooting shenanigans, I'd easily give them the most range. Get an Atterax because it's also a critmeme weapon while also being a slash proc weapon. Use it with invisibility for maximum retarded shit.

I'll give it a try, happen to know if atterax explicitly has a different range from other whips?

The Razza syandana actually looks nice.

At the point where you're using whips with Primed Reach, the numerical value of the slide attack range might as well be "*psychotic grineer laughing*"

It's fucking ridiculous. Don't even worry about it.

I'm worrying about it because I want to minmax my boxbreaking, ahboltace made me lazy about it

>Nerf CP
>Meta just becomes 4cp with Coaction Drift.

not if they nerf it to like 20%, and coaction drift is extremely unreliable

>everything just becomes a downward spiral of shit getting nerfed, including how well Corrosive procs strip armor
>Armor as a function continues to never, ever get a rework or nerf
r8 my prediction

Can't wait until tomorrow when the goyims panic and start buying these at 100+. sold 1 today for 60 and 3 for 70 so ik its gonna be worth a shit ton more tomorrow.

Console shitter so no idea about the panic. Is twin prisma grakatas happening?

never heard anything about twin prismas but I doubt it. Twin Grakatas are already really strong. Then again if they do I hope they just let you outright buy Prisma Twin Grakatas (Twin Prisma Grakatas?) instead of having to get 2 prisma grakatas and a blueprint.

>Then again if they do I hope they just let you outright buy Prisma Twin Grakatas (Twin Prisma Grakatas?) instead of having to get 2 prisma grakatas and a blueprint.
Excuse me, who is in charge of making decisions in this game? DE?

You know how the fuck they'll handle adding in Twin Prisma Grakatas

So what's the panic? Is grakata buffs happening?

no just scrubs who missed Baro and they don't wanna wait months at another chance for one

what do you mean?

I mean there will be a Prisma Grakata Link, a Twin Prisma Grakata blueprint, and the Prisma Grakata itself.

And Baro will never have two of them at the same time. Oh, and it'll take 10 alertium, too.

I pretty much finished with Baro but wasn't able to buy a Grakata this go-around. I might buy one from you for 50p :^)

Wouldn't be surprised, but seeing as Twin Grakatas is already so much better than Grakata and about the same as Prisma Grakata it would be safe to assume Twin Prisma Grakatas would be the highest tier pistol in the game EZ so working for it isn't that bad

Is there a good program or an app to track alerts?
I tried warframe alerts and nexus, both being garbage (nothing shows up under filter options for alerts, and nexus' filters are terrible).
The deathsnacks site is alright but you need to keep the tab open at all times.