/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Didn't dodge the laser
>1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2KiNkKfcWc
youtu.be/vI6vvbY4F9I
youtu.be/b7-CfRvGS_4
youtu.be/mbmyK8k9ZlQ
youtu.be/sSr7_x5tBdM
youtu.be/upBb7SgyHpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't though. Don't be dense. It's not part of the same universe. You can headcanon all you want but they legally can't be part of the same canon, since they have different publishers.

Oh shit so that's what it's from.

>A fromsoft game on PC will never get the sonybux treatment

YAMEROOOOOOO

Mocap Animation Desu~

Fine. I took it to new thread!~

Hmm, am I right to assume that this is the vital fluid?

Asking in new bread.

Still have no idea why they buffed the chaos blade from 50% counter bonus to 60% on the final patch.

*blocks ur path*

The vital fluid belonging to the physical manifestation of the darkness inside of man?

>hits a stealth bomber mid flight

fuck no those things go fast as fuck and godzilla

>is slow as fuck
>probably can't see something that far away
>probably can't see something that haiyai

want to see it though

Th for best miracle

I ponder, may I postulate if this be the blood plasma which drains from me? The leaking blood plasma of the soul with stygian tendencies which originated from before the age of stone draconian megaliths?

Claymore. Anything else is heretical.

I also cosplayed Lawbringer and used Halberd. It was fun. Too bad we don't have a flail so I could cosplay Rah Rah Rah.

Glorious Nippon Steel Folded over 1000 times.

probably bastard sword in terms of looks and all slash attacks

You only ever got the Souls games to begin with because console money and sales let the games even happen in the first place so there wasn't as much risk. No one will risk making a game exclusive to PC anymore.

PC users these days are literally cuckolds who only get their games by proxy because developers feel like giving them the rest of the meal everyone else was cooking anyway now that the rest were to full to finish

If PS4 and co died tommorow, or all developers just stopped releasing their multiplats on PC, 95% of the games coming to PC as of today would end, and you'd be left with only greenlight and indies

You know what the next step after Denuvo is? Not giving you the games to pirate in the first place. Making you all want consoles to play them now that you're platform is on the ropes and all the games are essentially console ports.

That's what really kills PC gaming: PC gamers themselves playing with controllers more and more year over year, playing more and more console games year over year.

Bastid Sword

>that hand

They didn't add the scholar's head
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYY FUCK YOU

Shin's ability to spot targets apparently rivals that of phase array radars. What you don't see is the next part where he literally shits lasers out of his ass and shoots bombs out of the air.

why yorshka in off hand and bellvine in on hand

does yorshka have better chant or something

so basically lothric is a dream world, and all the other dream worlds converge into this dream. Gwyn created this world as a prison for humanity and the dark soul, to keep them and their darkness away from the world. the pygmy lords, given lordship, sit outside of the dream, their souls eternally burning as kindling.

despite all this the world still died, as you can see when you escape the prison; gwyn is nothing more than ozymandias.

even on ng++++ the laser doesn't one-shot, it's fine. as long as you don't let him laser too often.

Which game has better areas? DaS1 or 3?

Aussies all deserve death desu

But how do you kill them when shit like this happens?

>no pontiff set and maybe paired gs made like 2bro sword

i really just want pontiffs HAT from

1 easily, yes even the post-Lordvessel areas (hating the second half is a stale meme btw). 3 is such a linear slog, and even the graphics aren't as interesting so areas aren't nice to look at with a few exceptions

That's not very nice mate

not him, but I've always used offhand for miracle casting, just feels correct.

I enjoy dark souls 3 more than dark souls 1, mostly because of the boss invasion glitch, but my god virtually every area in DaS3 feels like a drag.

this gives me nostalgia for ds1

What my first ds1 run should be ?
maybe a cleric or a mage ?
Or a good old knight ?

It's not your fault you were born wrong, I know. But you still need to go, for the greater good. Sorry

Yorshka is strong as fuck, bellvine gives the sage ring speed when casting, even when you dont use it and just got it off-hand

Is there a trick to getting summoned as a Spear?

I literally have never been summoned.

>tfw spent all of yesterday losing to Gael
Today I will kill him. I have to

You are a cunt and a cunt.

bellvine gives a casting speed bonus

Please watch our sports

*teleports to the other side of the map*
*oneshots you after several seconds*
*curls up*
lmao get fucked ya maggot cunt

wait you mean bellvine speed applies to yorshka casting

if true i thank you for this meme lore

>Not realising it's a two way street

I get teleport murdered just as much as I do the teleporting

wait outside the double gates at sl75 ng pc
never wait more than 5 minutes

This made me laugh.

>sl75
Dang, I'm SL 100.

theres more people spearing than there are people fighting them, partially because the fucking guardians ruin it for me.

80-120 is the perfect range, dont worry about his autism.

>because the fucking guardians ruin it for me.
This desu.

I'd actually keep going in there if they allowed Estus for Boss and removed second painting guardian all together.

we have

>dark soul arrow
>dark homing soulmass
>dark soul greatsword

and we get yet another fucking dark soul arrow instead of dark soul stream or some spoopy dark buff

What does a fire buffed soldering iron look like?
Anybody care to tumblebuff that for me?

Just finished the Ringed City DLC (except Midir), and hell they made Gael fight so fucking good. The attacks, the music, the large fighting areas, everything was perfect. After such a lackluster fight Soul of Cinder was, this one was the perfect way to finish Dark Souls trilogy.

Also why the fuck the 2nd phase of Midir is so unfair? Can't even attack him since he just jumps across the entire map everytime I get close to him

hol up

>he isn't having luck at sl100
>i'm getting tons at sl75
>wow dude autism lmao

Do you honestly believe this? DaS1 areas look like shit compared to the ones in DaS3.

Undead Village, Cathedral of the Deep, Irithyll, Archdragon Peak, Irithyll Dungeon+Profaned Capital are all top notch areas. The only average areas are Catacombs+Smoldering lake and Road+Faron keep.

Meanwhile Dark Souls 1 has very few good areas that stand out.

Yeah, but if you didn't exist it would be less of an issue for the rest of the world. Like japs and chinks and some euros lag for me, but not even remotely as much as the aussie lag causes.

Don't know what's going on on that island of yours, but someone needs to sort that shit out

Yes, I tested it and having it just in the other hand will increase the casting speed similar to sage ring, enjoy it user cause its hella good

nice ass

You have to find his midrange/close attack distance, at long range he's just going to spam lasers/fire or do his angry flailing attacks that give you no chance for punishment. Your goal is to stay just a bit in front of his head and hit that.

but what if 100% lightning resist shield?

Fucked up 1,000 year old government that doesn't understand the internet is used for more then sending and reciving business deal emails.

We had a plan to roll out optical fiber country wide, instead the government gutted the plan and now it's 50/50 copper fiber using existing infrastructure.

So yeah, that shit won't be fixed anytime soon.

spear fight should have been

>giant giving you a soul buff to make you a big guy like o&s
>all your animations are much slower but your hitboxes are scaled to your bigness
>spear can never be backstabbed and only gets flinched from huge amounts of damage like a boss. also hp bonus based on phantoms present
>arena is a big outside area with pillars and other shit the spear can break by attacking or rolling

yes or no

Too difficult to balance unless you give the player a set ammount of weapons

Yes
>Be Great Club Giant and smack everything into oblivion

Can you even get 100%? How much does lightning infused Lothric Knight Shield yields?

>decide to be a good sunbro, help people out around irithyll/anor londo for a little while for medals and souls
>host gets invaded, decide to fairly fight the invader myself somewhere away from the host
>invader continuously runs away towards more enemies and chugs estus like a goddamn addict
Please never complain about ganks if you do this kind of thing, I am fucking livid despite having killed this shitstain.

in an effort to prove to you that there was no 100% lightning reduction shield, you made me realize that the dragonslayer armor's shield has a whopping 95% reduction to it.
Close enough

I disagree but you can think what you like. Everything is Dark Souls felt grand, vivid, and unique. most of 3 feels bland and washed out in comparison, including just the level design itself.

and no it's not nostalgia speaking, I still play Dark Souls everyday and enjoy it much more still. only issue is how dead it is, that's the only reason i play 3 at all

I honestly didn't know. Assumed 100% of each element shields existed because DS2 pvp is still burned into brain

>Playing solo
>invaded
>Invader ambushes me with 3-4 mobs
>retreats when I kill them
>does it again, and again, and again

This, this is the reason seeds were invented, cowards exist on both sides of this fucking shit invasion system.

is the estoc still a scrub bitch weapon?

I kinda like it

In pissed it isn't that giant thing with arms that the enemies shoot at you. when I first saw that I was really excited then the spell we got just ended being a big soul arrow

only when paired with a shield
meta merery has moved on to more animelike weapons

It really is terrible and frustrating. I don't even mind dying to invaders anymore, as long as they fight me one-on-one.

I thought you said SL 175 and was trying to figure out if you were dropped as a child; disregard, sl 75 is fine

Ever wondered how powerful Black Knight's really are in DS3? Check this shit out pham - DUEL KINO

youtu.be/_2KiNkKfcWc

youtu.be/vI6vvbY4F9I

youtu.be/b7-CfRvGS_4

youtu.be/mbmyK8k9ZlQ

youtu.be/sSr7_x5tBdM

youtu.be/upBb7SgyHpg

Probably my fav non-boss enemy in the entire trilogy

fuck you beanbaddy you ganking nigger
you too nms

>Midir is the last Dragon Boss in Dark Souls
>can't cut his tail for old time sakes

Miyazaki is a fucking hack. Here's what I'd have done:

>Midir get's to final phase
>turns his head and laser beams right through his tail and cut's it off himself

>picks it up with his 2 hands, and arches up on his back hind legs towering menacingly
>holds it like a greatsword and points it at you with the Legion Etiquette (lorefags lose their marbles HERE)

"AH, YOU WERE AT MY BACKSIDE ALL ALONG"

>"AH, YOU WERE AT MY BACKSIDE ALL ALONG"

how fucking stoned are you amigo

There are people at Dragon Aerie with only 700Hp. WhatTheFuck.

Also Why doesn't DS3 has Blue Orbs. REEEEEEEEEE

Amazing idea, please get hired

Get fucked Natalya

Sorry, we didn't notice it was you untill too late

get fucked faggot, waifufags getting deleted is God's work

Even when you're fighting 1v1 you have more total HP (which makes a huge difference in terms of scoring a kill) and double the estus on average, it's not crazy to lure you into mobs when possible. Unless he's got a real high-damage build it's one of his best options for actually getting your HP down to zero.

You guys used to be cool :'(

Speedruns would be a lot less boring if there wasn't constant quitting and reloading.

how much faith should I have if I just want to use DMB and lightning arrow

just the minimum amount? or is it worth pumping more for damage

>you were at my backside all along

that sounds dumb

a tail cut option would've been nice.

well, maybe there is one and just nobody's done it yet.

35 is the minimum to cast Lightning Arrow and you only need 30 for DMB.

>doing co-op
>you invade in one of the shittiest areas to get invaded in
>die and bitch in the thread

I don't remember you being such a baby.

If we had a spot we'd let you tag along ya babby

nice

fucking kek

someone needs to drawfag this

I'm only joking, I don't care about you homos. You're just lucky I didn't have a real set on

Godzilla is a fucking asshole

Midir's tail can be cut, just no one knows how yet.

Source:

if you camera clip his tail, you can see there's a big meatsteak texture where the tail would be cutoff and fall off.

actually...has anyone tried to shoot his tail with arrows when he's hanging from the bridge?