/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread choose your lewd edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

I must fuck Angie

hol up hol up
*tulpaman talks about the beauty of humanity's suffering*
so you're saying
*says he finds the killing game fascinating*
you're telling me
*has a sword in his talent room*
hol up so what's going on is
*alludes to killing kaede*
what the situation is
*angie dies*
so it's like
*starts a necromancy ritual*
hol up wait you're talking about
*tenko dies*
HOL UP YOU'RE SAYING
*kukukus*
Ouma said he likes the killing game?!

Koko!

V2's mastermind!

I choose Tenko dood!

Ishi!

Posting best girl! why does it have to be omorashi

Daily reminder that these NDRV3 cast's Persona if they have one :
>Saihara - Nabu
>Kaede - Sarasvati
>Kaito - Astraeus
>Maki - Kali
>Ouma - Heyoka
>Himiko - Circe
>Tenko - Marishiten
>Kiibo - Talos
>Miu - Brigid
>Korekiyo - Mara
>Angie - Pele
>Kirumi - Frigg
>Gonta - Aristaeus
>Ryoma - Heracles
>Amami - Janus
>Tsumugi - Mohini (Eris as the Mastermind)

Someone make the Personas for DR1 and SDR2 cast.

But you love me! Remember! Remember! Remember Liiiiiiiight!

I hope the user that requested this is here.

I wish oumafags would kill themselves already

Reminder that Tenko died because everyone was too retarded to suspect Korekiyo in the third case.
>hey there's a sword that belongs to Korekiyo lying around Angie's dead body
>they must have taken it from his room there is no reason to suspect him even though he acts like a fucking creep and enjoys our suffering

That's probably part of where his interest in Saihara comes from. He had potential to see through his mask and discover his true feelings or at least understand the points he makes. His prison mode ending plays a little into this as evidence too, since he invites him to try and see his true self.
This makes OumaSai really cute.
Kek

Fuck's wax doll*

I wouldn't say Monofunny is best girl, but to each their own.

The lack of color and its consistency doesn't make it look like piss.

MiuBro's got any Smut stories laying around?

Seems like something she would do.

I'm here!
Not what I was expected but this is so good!
I'm saving this, thank you!

If prison mode is anything to go by, spending time with him, looking for and seeing the little hints of truth he puts between his lies, having a sense of humor and accepting that lying is a large part of him that isn't going to go away immediately and that the truth will take a while to come out.

Again, all of the things you listed are easy to see from an objective and removed standpoint of looking at his character. We also have the benefit of analyzing his actions pre chapter 5 knowing that we shouldn't take all of his words at face value. And the shows of emotion that he does show (all that crying) is said to be a lie half the time, so why believe it?

You're kind of expecting the cast to be able to completely put their emotions aside and focus on analyzing Ouma on the off chance he may be not entirely serious about the things he's saying. They had no way of knowing he planned to stop the game or that all of this was a fake outer personality. That's not very fair to them, especially when Ouma is purposefully trying to make everyone hate him.

Sorry, what exactly did you want?

What the fuck? I want to bone Tsumugi-chan my chair while our parents are on vacation.

Not that user but this is amazing.
I love you too, user.
>HUMANITY IS BEAUTIFUL
>This guy is creepy!
>Shut up Tenko
>Join my cult, Himiko
>She's brainwashing you, Yumeno-san!
>Tenko, you homo
>KUKUKU, *katana in hand* Angie is dead! The suffering is beautiful!
>Yumeno-san, don't work with him!
>Okay, just gonna go under here when the lights go off
>Wait, no, I'll take your place! I don't trust him!
>Tenko dies
Is there anybody who can console our girl?

I'm very sure Angie wasn't even his target and he just decided to kill her because "she saw me damnit now I can't kill Tenko UNLESS..."

I was expecting it to be a redraw of the scene. But this is even better desu.

the best!
just imagine that it is something else

Same. They're so fucking annoying.

That's more like it, now come here I've got a treat for you.

We can never escape the piss.

That's good, glad to help.

>desu
To. Be. Honest.
For fuck sake!

You always know what I want. Let's make a baby right now.

>not knowing about word filters
baka desu senpai

Hello newfag

Maninobros!!!!

t. buttblasted Tenkofag
It's not his fault everyone in the cast besides her was retarded

Then I'm sure you know what to do next.

>Amami and Shirogane had sex on that chair
MUH

Wow, I think he's finally been shipped with literally fucking everyone.

Oh god why.

Chow timessu!

Korekiyo please go and stay go

>He's justifying Korekiyo
O-Okay user..
Despite the violent hatred they have for each other in the game, this is adorable.

Sorry if my wording made me sounded like I don't like it.
I'm just a filthy ESL...

No worries.
Same here

In some weird alternate universe, this is kind of cute.

Precisely, also people are kind of forgetting that Ouma is technically a detective by virtue of all the evidence he collects and the exploring he did, so asking him trust people easily when he doesn't have Saihara's plot armor is silly especially when you consider things like this:

> Says people should go talk to the mastermind
> "B-but there's no mastermind"
> Ominous statement like "Oh yeah, remember what happened to Akamatsu-chan?"
> Runs off

That along with clues like the words Gonta found clearly show he might not have trusted people too much but he was still interested to see if people would figure out what he's getting at, but because no one did save for Saihara no one deserved anything more than cryptic words.

He didn't decide out of nowhere to keep everything to himself, the cast largely proved themselves unreliable first without realizing it.

Again the issue isn't about them setting their emotions completely aside because of course that's impossible, but for people who claim to hate lies so much they sure have a poor understanding of how the truth is much more unpopular than lies.

IIRC even in chapter 4's trial Himiko was saying something about not liking to doubt and he's all "Wait, so we've done this 3 other times and you only noticed now?" and when Tsumugi comments in chapter 2's trial that pitting Kaito and Maki against each other will just make them accuse the other Ouma drops his act and says something about running away from the responsibility of doubting one another.

He doesn't make himself the easiest person to be understood, but in the end it's not impossible to notice the contradictions in what he says and what he does if the cast would try. Neither does he really attempt to make himself hated until chapter 4 and 5, before that he's sort of creepy and makes some cruel remarks but nowhere to the extent of those chapters.

Well of course. Korekiyo did nothing wrong, even without HICKSHON twist. He simply capitalised on other people's retardation

>implying he wasn't retarded himself

Crossdressing Kaito user where are you?

I want them to hatefuck.

>butthurt Oumafag mad that his boy was a retard who decided to make everyone hate him which is exactly what happened

>He doesn't make himself the easiest person to be understood, but in the end it's not impossible to notice the contradictions in what he says and what he does if the cast would try.

My point is the cast doesn't owe him the privilege of trying to be figured out when he's done nothing to earn it at best. There's little way for a character in the game experiencing him in real time to realize what he's saying among the blatant lies is actually important and remember all the tiny little details that could tellingly contradict each other when there are so many more important things to be actively thinking about. He's a stranger to them and an unkind, harsh one at that. He's not that special to anyone in the beginning of the game; to them, he's a weird little chuuni kid who makes cruel jokes about the very serious killing game they're trapped in.

You're expecting everyone in the game to be able to analyze him like you are in real time and while taking the brunt of his shit in person. That's not really reasonable.

He was just very autistic, not full on retarded like most of the cast

>everyone should understand why Ouma's a cunt or else THEY'RE the ones to blame

Are you serious?

Shinguji was a moron

I'm an Oumafag and this person's argument is stupid as hell.

They're mad about characters hating another character who makes himself hated because he's somehow worthy of being analyzed due to small truths he drops occasionally? Come on now.

Thread seems to lack of best girls lately...
Post best girls to chase autism away!

does this count

she's not quite dressed yet

Yeah. It's the cast's fault for not understanding why Ouma decides to be a dick to everyone and manipulate Gonta on killing Miu. It's their fault he decided to go full madman and stupidly lie that he's the mastermind so he could make himself a target to get killed off. It's their fault.

I love Ouma and all, but I'm really not surprised that the characters hated him so much until his death. Yes, there's reading between the lines, but when someone is actively trying to make you hate him, got two people killed showed no regret from your perspective and spent the rest of the game being a whiny brat from the most part, it's not surprising that the characters hated him. While they did shut down everything he said and treated him in the wrong, it's not like the group kept their distance from him or anything either.
In a comedic version of the story, this could actually work as cute.

she is truly the best!

Yep. Ouma's main problem is that he can't trust people at all to tell anyone why he's doing the shit he does, and that's very much made out to be a flaw by the narrative. It isn't everyone else's fault for not blindly believing in the goodness of his heart that's just hidden beneath his apparent sociopathy.

>tfw been sick and not keeping up with posting best girl(s)
Feels bad. At least other anons are doing it.

Are Tenkofags the most butthurt characterfags besides Hoshibros, or is it just one? They use the same file name each time

Tenko's character development and role in Yumeno's life had ended. Kohacka was going to find a way to kill her off, no matter how unbelievable it is. Don't hate the player, hate the game

I hope you're feeling better, user! I haven't been keeping up either. I should search around twitter more.

No it is their fault because if they had taken their time out of the killing game to sit down and discuss about Ouma's feelings and why's he's a little shit to everyone then he'd trust them more and the killing game would end but nope they just push him away as a cunt who does bad shit. Literally brought this upon themselves.

Get well soon user! Best girl is always here for you!

Tenkofags are usually pretty chill, and it's not like all Hoshifags are butthurt, although there are at least 2 completely retarded ones.

Maki the patrician waifu of V3.

Tenkofags are really chill. I'm mad at the way she died, but not because of Korekiyo, because of how nobody listened to her and she died because of it.
Except Ouma does state a bunch of times throughout the story that he's a little shit because "I wouldn't know any better" and "It sounded fun" like little kid's excuses to go with his little shit personality. The meeting in the gym at the start of Chapter 2 is proof of that.

Goddamn, I cannot believe these terrified, stressed out teenagers did not act as therapists to a cruel liar who has taken every measure to make himself creepy and suspicious during a killing game. How fucking dare they not analyze him deeply while their friends are dying around them. Unforgivable. I wish Ouma said fuck it and just killed them all for how horrible they all are.

Worst girl deserved it for being a selfish bitch.

That counts too!
You can help her get dressed or do something else

Thanks, I've been feeling better recently, at least! Just haven't been checking the threads a lot. Same here. At least I figured out how to search without running into roleplayers.

The most loving wife!

Why is there so much hatred towards her? I like flawed characters.

I see, so it's just one. I'm mainly confirming since I'm actually a Tenkofag myself. Not that vocal about my love for her but I don't want to be associated with butthurt types.

I love Hoshi too.

You clearly don't want to understand Ouma so fuck off. You're apart of the problem.

Ok but Ouma was just trying to ruse the mastermind in dropping their guard. If the cast had bothered to analyze him then they'd know this but nope.

>"hurr duuuuurrrr he evil!!"

Literally this. They all deserved to die for being this fucking stupid. All they had to do is just stop thinking about the killing game and try to understand Ouma. Try to be his friend. That's all they had to do but instead they just push away the only person who had any clue on what they were doing. Absolute idiocy.

it is not that she is flawed,nobody like mary-sues, it is just that she is boring and acted retarded in ch5

I like best girls cosplaying other best girls

You see the unique thing about Ouma is that you can never know what he's thinking. He's always analyzing the game and so many steps ahead of everyone else including the mastermind as he's able to leave clues behind while using the mastermind for his own plans. The killing game only took full stop because Ouma decided he's had enough of this game and simply wanted to end it. It's why I still think his true talent was SHSL Chessmaster and he was simply lying about his face value title. His analytical skills rival or may surpass Junko's because he has so may alternate paths to take. He's always analyzing the field before making his move and would even use others like Saihara to get his message across to the others while throwing the mastermind off guard since he knew about the outside world early on.

Good on her for staying safe. Always wrap it up with your waifu!

>nobody like mary-sues
But people like Chiaki, what are you talking about?

I mean I don't even really hate her for the shit she did in chapters 2 and 5. She's just boring as all hell. She's like an edgier Mukuro who was another boring character.

You won't really be associated with a certain type unless you are an Ouma or Tulpafag, all the other characters don't have enough vocal fans on here to have a specific trait associated with them. It's sad that out of the handful of Hoshifags, 2 or 3 are salty autists.

I personally don't like her because she's not my type at all. She's like a boring kuudere--for me, this outweighs her interesting points. Also, it's like she has no sense of humor.

>edgier Mukuro
I don't think anyone can outedge Mukuro "Middle School Killer for Her Sister" Ikusuba

Biased Hoshifags, Kaitofags, Oumafags and people like Pow and YouTube that hate the game.
I really like her though. After her fuck up in Chapter 5, she becomes really sweet and she has a nicely done arc.
I guess people thought she was generic and boring or her development was too little too late.
That's a cute Tenko.
Ahahahaha..! My sides..!

mmm, yes, she is a very good girl when she dresses as other girls

>he could've been saved and cured of his usos if someone just hugged him
>he would've cried and tearfully told the truth about his plans, emotions and intentions
>the game would've ended and everyone would've left the school as friends

FUCK YOU V3 CAST FUCK YOU

Another nice Tenko added to my collection, thanks user!
Artists I follow on Twitter don't draw Tenko much, do you have any suggestions?

Precisely! Ouma is always making you second guess what we know as truth and as lie. You just can't figure out what he's going to do but it's clear that he was trying to end the game. It's too bad his dumb cast couldn't see that and forced him into killing himself for their sins and he won't be rising from the dead 3 days later because honestly these people don't deserve Ouma for how shitty they were to him and how they couldn't understand that he was on their team.

>You clearly don't want to understand Ouma so fuck off. You're apart of the problem.
There is a difference between being the audience of a story and being a character in the story.

>Hates being bored
>Couldnt spot the Mastermind because she was so boring
Bravo Shirogane.

user... it was a pasta.

She's like a combo of Kirigiri and Mukuro two of the most boring characters in the series. She was doomed from the start.

>not understanding sarcasm

user my sides