Favorite car thread?

Favorite car thread?
Pic related, xlrs look amazing

If you think that looks amazing I feel bad for you.

I love those
Shit taste

Considering importing one if prices stay reasonable for a year or two.

RUF
U
F

this

ruf are just amazing, never fail to impress

I can almost guarantee you they won't, your best bet would be to do what some US based importers are doing - buying them now and storing them in Japan until they're not jailbait anymore.

i will never not love them for making an RWD, 700hp, MT one. With a CF chassis

They are just the best

>Favorite car thread?
My favorite car thread is the one where Corvette's get trolled.

they just get madder over the years, it's incredible

The nurb videos still make me cream myself

Well then you can feel bad for me too because that is the best looking car that isn't either a Camaro or a Twingo.

I only like yellow cars like this

Seriously, just imagine rocking up to a parking lot with everybodys 4 cylinder nugget engines and having this thumping V8 just swing by, I'm a Jap car fan but this is one of the most menacing designed cars.

993 GT2

Granted I don't think they look bad but they came with horrible engines, automatics only and are basically A corvette with Cadillac repair prices.

This is slow but its simple and ill never be able to afford one.

I like you guys allot. Just about any Ruf get's me going.

Anyways pic related for my above and beyond favorite. I've always been drawn to S30's. Not the most Exotic thing in here, but the heart wants what it wants.

eyup. Still watch it with tissues

It's either the '85 Monte Carlo or the '68 442.

I tend to switch between 2, but I've lusted hardest over the Lotus Evora 410 Sport, seen here in the Esprit homage colour. My other favourite is best known right now for almost killing Richard Hammond, the Rimac. They're gonna need seriously good pr guys to get through this mess.

If only I wasn't a poorfag

how much melanin you got? feeling the cosmic waves flowing through your third eye Yakub?

Nah yakub is the evil one who invented white people

You are right. But the E24 is just better looking.

Why a newer gen? This goes for everyone posting cars from this century.

looks so evil

engine swap

If I ever find a beat to shit one that isn't 30k+ I'd consider it.

The 3.5 injected m30 is a straight swap and likes boost.

I think some type of v10 engine would be cool, It looks like it should have a v10 or v12.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Once I clear up some funds and sell some of the thousands of dollars of parts I have laying around I'm not using, i was thinking of doing something stupid like slapping a Northstar in mine.

Low poly model. Looks shit.

>someone likes something different that I don't like so he must be stupid

I don't really like American muscle cars because they are heavy and they are automatic but holy shit, there is just something about them

They're not light, but they're not as heavy as they look. Remember they didn't need a lot of mandated equipment like modern cars do. You could get 68-72 GM A bodies in lower trims that weighed 3100-3300 lbs. Also there's definitely manual muscle cars out there.
t. owner of a Chevelle with a 6 speed

Any jzx variant really but if I had to select one in order fav to least fav

jzx100 mkii, jzx110 mkii, jzx100 chaser, jzx90 chaser, jzx90 mkii, jzx110 verossa, jzx100 cresta, jzx81s, jzx90 cresta

There were plenty with manuals too, well some of them some like the GN/T-type were auto only, don't know about the other G bodies of the era.