/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: RACE TO THE TOP EDITION

How will the world governments react to their new currency?
Where were you when you found out that you're part of the elite now?
What will you do with your new buying power?

Its happening!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

Former TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

TrumpCoin Original thread now reopened
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4640

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS2_AYt8-Z0
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/820533086265876480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

i downloaded this movie again today to rewatch a part and found myself hooked almost watching it all. oh wait its not wolf of wall street but im not going to delete what i typed

BUY THE DIP

Dump after the inaugural pump, or hold?

Thinking about dumping the majority of what I have, but holding some in case it ends up going to tha moooon.

I've added some things together, tldr the major bagholders, the devs that are inside on it have already liquidated their bags and they have them ready to be dumped, and its well over a million coins.

You identified their wallets?

>THE DEVS HAVE ALREADY SOLD EVERYTHING!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
>BAGHOLDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fudders have been saying this litterally every single thread for the last 6 months.

>make claim
>offer no proof

LP1967 is chickuck

afgdasdf is a cuck

Strong hands will hold for the next 4-8 years. Weak hands will cash out next week for ez money.

You won't need to hold for 4-8 years believe me. Hint hint the main stream meteor mention is closer than you think. I predict that within this year the price will go to $50 minimum. The low supply and hype will help push this coin to the moon...BIG LEAGUE

Right now we are looking at two major short term events: poloniex listing (after which the price will skyrocket)
and inauguration
It will skyrocket after inauguration, especially if it dips before the 20th, when lots will be buying up.
I would recommend selling now and waiting for the next dip.

>MSM
>polo listing

I hope but don't believe.

Believe it. This is going to the moon. The only place to go is up.

tfw dont know if i should dump right before the inauguration or after

This. I'm going to laugh my ass off if it starts to go beyond our solar system into the above $100 range. China is going to be on suicide watch

>The only place to go is up.

Great. We've heard it before many times.

>comparing LITERALLYAMEMEcoin to the president of our country coin
If you are smart, you'll make money off trumpcoin no matter which way it goes.

I understand that you're tired, but you gotta understand we're going to keep winning even if you don't want to
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2_AYt8-Z0

>I don't want to

fuck off m8, keep your delusional hype to yoshit chat

We're stabilizing boys.

Why you mad tho?

> $50
I think you forgot a 0 mate

Well, yes there is a bagholder with 2 million coins. Whoever that is, is going to get filthy rich.

PRES is looking good, should I cheat on you guys?

no

What is the expected price for next week or how can I make a prediction?

too late

At this rate I could see it closing in on 100k sat fairly easily. If Poloniex lists it soon I think a few dollars per coin is not out of the picture.

>If Poloniex lists it
Are there any clues of this happening?

Im an idiot, where would I be then if it hits $3/coin and I put $50 in now?

youd make $300
not all that likely though

Currently @ $0.42 per coin about, so if you put in $50 and it hits $3 you'd be at roughly $360.

Just an educated guess, and could explain the massive volume of trades in the past couple days (insiders getting in early).

no only rumors, these questions have been asked since as long back as 9 months ago lmao

no. that doesn't mean no potential for rising on friday though.

Thanks for the help.

Crypto newbie here.

1. What wallet to use for coins (bit, trump)
2. Where do you guys buy coins
3. Do I just pay with a credit card for them online?
4. Can I sell anytime like stocks and have the funds available?

Thanks for help guys

where's monday big league news guy disappeared to?

Here's what i did and it worked for me:
1. Set up a coinbase account. Link your Credit Card. You can buy BTC here.
2. Set up a C-cex or yobit account. Transfer your BTC to this.
3. Buy and sell on c-cex or yo-bit.
I keep my coins on the exchange.
You will probably want to sell trump for BTC and then sell the BTC.

I am not exactly sure how much longer polo can ignore it. 950 BTC trading volume, that's just as high as Zcash.

I h8 shilling and i would really really h8 to see you anons lose money but maybe just maybe this coin gets mainstream and we get a stable $2-5 coin that wont lose its relavence for the next 4 years maybe 8?. I imagine it can get be a done deal if trump comes in favor of crypto currencys.

Yes, the more publicity there is for trumpcoin the higher its price will be. Also so many people are trading that if it goes low enough, more people will buy it up and we're looking at an even greater spike.

Guys i put my 401k into trumpcoin, bought in $67k at $0.04

i think im losing my mind, i have made so much money i dont know when to pullout. it it true it could hit $1.00? i dont know what to believe

please, i dont normally ask for help but should i cash out or wait it out?

Wait. It's not out of the realm of possibility that this will hit $1.00 just hold on.

You should have pulled out your seed money when it hit 60k yesterday. It's around 50k now, so it's still a safe draw.

Get your money out and it becomes a zero-risk investment. Hell, take out twice that and you've got a winner. Then you can gamble on the Trump Space Program reaching the moon.

DUMP DUMP DUMP

dont risk it, dump at least half dude

Dont be a pussy, let it ride!!!

take out half, leave the rest in my dude.

Just found out about trumpcoin upon discovering this thread. A few questions.

1) When did the price spike and how much did it increase? I see it's at $0.43 now.

2) How do I get me some trumpcoin?

so are we dumping on inauguration day, or the day right after?

too late for you bud, wait for the pre-inaguaration dump to buy in

see for buying details

The price spiked to around ~68 last night. You need to buy now or else it isn't worth it. It should continue rising but if you want gains now buy now

He's off sucking dicks just like normal

Sell it in waves.

So has anything come from that rumor that the devs were gonna have the USD>TC shit ready by the inauguration? Because it feels like the devs have been really quiet during this pump.

Why would it get dumped before inaguration day ?

People are hedging on trumpcoin going up after inauguration, so they'll dump before then and buy low.

What was the ROI for people who got in early when it reached $0.68?

depends on how early- for some at least %1000

Sell half, keep half. You're still making huge gains.

don't be dumb.

crypto/stock noob here. can someone explain, if say you bought trump coin at 5 cents and want to sell when it 50 cents. are you able to sell everything you have right then? what if no one wants to buy it at that price , or that much of it. basically are you garunteed to make your money back when it comes time to sell or do people get screwed over by this?

you are guaranteed to make money if you sell low/at the current price but if you sell too high people can undercut you. However you can always just cancel your sell order if its too high.

We're inching back to the 3M market cap. Any chance we're gonna peak at a new high tonight?

I'm struggling to buy bitcoins. I tried the site they suggested on trumpcoin but there's not many offers in Canada. How can I get some bitcoins easily?

Does coinbase not work for you? Its a bit more expensive than most other sites I think, but its quick and easy for the initial investment.

It caps at $100. I want to invest more.

local bitcoins

MOON MISSION: IMMINENT

Well sorry then. I heard Circle stopped supporting Bitcoins and that's how I did it initially so I'm no more help.

Everyone wants a cash deposit.

yeah wtf i have some money on circle that i cant transfer to my paypal because its the same email address??

fuck circle

u really only have that as an option in ur location? I think sum ting wong

Are you buying or selling because I want i buy some bit coin/trump coin
However i dont have a wallet and i cant get iOS 8.0 version.

PUMP and DUMP bro!

>Not staking because you don't have mature coins
What did they mean by this?

bruh holy fuck, TRUMP COIN 2 DA FUCKING MOON! mars mission confirmed

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

its a 12/24 hour maturation wait, then you start earning interest on stored coins

Tell me what you think, maybe im paranoid but we all know the drop is coming and to a lot of us what we got in trump could mean a lot. Ive gave a lot of coins out and tried to advertise it for everyone but uncovering some stuff I dont think there is much juice left to squeeze. The devs have tried to sabotage the coin since the beginning anyone thats followed the coins life has been aware of this

oh nd im shamelessly plugging my wallet incase you think this info is worth anything
trump
TLX9WS9E8fNE3BaJbDTMNfUYgnbQrTSo5L

Only hopes right now is that
a) people buy into an overbought market and everyone can make a little before bottoms out
b)markets already calculated for innaguration everyone knows its coming so there wont be much growth left mostly loss
c)we get clutch celeb mention that skyrockets coin (so far we might have a friend of milos and maybe milo could mention us? I seriously doubt this cuz weve hypin a milo mention for months ) or we get posted on a new exchange but that has been talked about since april of last year other exchanges dont want trumpcoin so far
d) theres still some pump left, innaguration pumps (which doesnt have that much correlation to the coin desu) then hard dip afterwards

all the copied posts asking for wallet being fixed. are from bitcoin talk threads and they were all made by depredation

these might be burned coins from the exchange, they havent moved since april

what are burned coins

by exchange i mean the swap to v.2 which had a lot of coins burned to decrease supply. you cant erase coins from a blockchain but you can seal them out into an address with no keys

as for the exchange wallets not growing, for the most part we're buying and selling EACH OTHERS coins so the effect on the coins on the exchnage may not be as dramatic as the volume would indicate

ok how can u possibly get a celeb on board though?

when we switched to v2 a large stack of coins were removed from the blockchain "burned" which basically places them in a locked wallet outside the chain thats inaccessible to anyone

i would assume thats why they havent moved since the approximate date of the swap and there's been pumps prior to this where it wouldve been used if it were still accessible and in the hands of people looking to manipulate the price

thats what makes it unlikely friendo, but remember at the mention of alex jones interview we hit our previous ATH oh i forgot to post this
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/820533086265876480
what is the current possible max size of coins? and what was it before? I know current is 6.1 but how much more until pos rewards run out?

it was more prior to when we swapped blockchains last year and then a large amount (around whats in that inactive wallet) were "burned" and excised from the chain.

POS has years til it runs out and i think the total would end up at like 12 million over a very long stretch of time

volume is falling down like crazy. thinking of cashing out while i still can

it falls when Americans go to sleep

I will just say this: Stop worrying about the so-called ''devs'' Trumpcoin is a community coin. We all have equal control over it's future.

What you see as an overbought market I see as early investors getting in before the masses do. Trump is officially going to be the president of the United States for the next 4-8 years. Crypto news outlets such as Cointelegraph & others will undoubtedly begin reporting on Trumpcoin. Mainstream media mentions are also possible. Trumpcoin WILL get onto the bigger exchanges, it's only a matter of time now.

IT'S JUST TAKING A BREATHER YOU SAID WHAT THE HELL I'M LOSING MONEY HAND OVER FIST FROM THIS PUMP AND DUMP!!!

its sunday night at midnight for american traders five days out from the supposed pump date

chill out

Will the price go even higher as the inauguration draws near?
The CCex graph is looking an awful lot like we just passed the bull trap.

could just as easily be a bear trap