blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cora

Reminder that all Angara must be wiped out. We can start by killing Jaal!

best girl

4th for slamming Raeka in a mating press

But I require their armor to maximize my tech potential. Are you suggesting I take it from their corpses instead of having it gifted to me for helping them?

Can Turians get breast or ass implants? Hm..

Xth for shitty guns

Even if the did they'd be weird scaley breasts.
That way lies madness, user.

They already have tits, as evident from Nyreen

Some people are sad that they do not live in Mass Effect Universe, that they will not get to travel through a mass relay, and explore distant planets. Others are sad that they will never meet an alien waifu.

I too am sad, because all I want is to be able to live in Mass effect universe, and purchase with spare cash any used female undersuits to sniff, occasionally nibble on, and sometimes to put on myself and dance around in the following manner:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8

SOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE

BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA OWE ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEDDDD

I'm glad he finally woke up. I was afraid it'll never happen in this game.

Hainly Abrams stop posting

...He's your half-brother, at best.

what does this glitch do?

He's adopted.

>spreading space herpes

Then what's even the point of fucking him

How else is SAM supposed to improve its healing abilities, if Ryder doesn't get every existing STD?

What armor

When his groin starts decaying, I'd like to see SAM fix it.

Family isn't something you choose.

>tfw you will never help your combat ptsd suffering femtur from screeching in her dreams

What are some good weapon setups for single-player Adepts? I'm using a Hornet and Reegar Carbine.

>turian exotic dancers get breast implants in order to also "serve" humans

what is this from

If she has PTSD after being raped by krogan, there is nothing that can be done to help

>It's not PTSD, she's just having sexy dreams about you

It's the sex scene with Cora in-game m8
>he didnt romance best girl

where do you think genius? it's from andromeda

Heleus Defender Outfit, I think.

Too bad their idea of exotic dancing is in full armor

Why is her face fucked up? Did she try to kiss a varren or something?

space herpes

did 1.05 save the game guys?

nice troll kid, bioware doesn't do nipples

For all things mass effect

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ

>discord

groce

Every time I see this armour I can't get my head around that stupid handle/steering wheel thing.

You sure got us, nice detective work..

he's not wrong tho

Yes you are Mr. very obvious samefag.

samefag

what did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

How is that server even related to Mass Effect?

what did he meme by this?

Femturs and Salarian dancers aren't like Asari Dancers user

They're not whores.

Jaal is bi.

Now I really want to see an exalted Yahg.

Kett companion when? I want one of them to watch as I exterminate their entire race.

prove it

Where do I put flag from colony Eos?
How do I upgrade the Nexus station?
Where do I find horse to ride?
How do I shot web?

the yahg has evolved passed all council races in just 600 years due to salarian fuckups, once again the salarians brought another plague upon the galaxy, we'll see a yahg ark arrive in andromeda any day now

Jall is technically a kett fetus.

Why would the Kett join you in killing themselves?

No, he is not.

>Where do I put flag from colony Eos?
It's in the Vortex
>How do I upgrade the Nexus station?
Talk to Addison's assistant
>Where do I find horse to ride?
You do not.
>How do I shot web?
Get radioactive spider blood.

I'd read there were some that disapprove of the Archon and his methods.

They disapproved Archon's search for Meridian, but all of kett still want to exalt whole Heleus.

So I'll kill the Kett companion last.

When can I start upgrading Nexus?

lol, you don't upgrade shit

He's most likely gonna get turned bi in one of the later patches though.

Playable kett for MP when?

>we'll see a yahg ark arrive
>yahg ark
>not a Yahg Star Destroyer

Can you fuck Jaal's mom as Scott?
If not, why not?

Daily reminder that since Sid works sedentary jobs like writing reports, she is less muscular and athletic making her softer and cudlier

Easier for others to take advantage of. Easier to bully

>Talk to Addison's assistant
Yeah, that's dethawing colonist pods. But no physical upgrades?

Also, how do I turn an outpost into the colony? And given the fact that the viability on planet X must be at least Y% in order for pod Z to be used. - Does that mean that certain planets are more suited to be science/military/trade than anything else?

I just went to Jaal's house and then reloaded a save but it spawned me in his house outside the map.
What do I do.

you can kiss the museum ayy

>nexus model doesn't get progressively more complete as the game progresses
Did they even try

You can't really upgrade the Nexus, just unlock cryo pads, which will give you benefits like research points, credits, better trade prices etc.

You won't see these changes at the Nexus. To unlock them first you have to talk to Addoson's assistant once, then you can just unlock more cryo pads at the Tempest.

Fucking waste of development time. If Bioware wants to do anything about romances, maybe they should improve the existing ones before submitting to loud requests from a minority of lunatics on tumblr.

boy are you going to be disappointed

The Yahg would be a motherfucker. Stronger than a Krogan, more ruthless than a Turian and smart enough to match wits with a Salarian. If they ever learn to table dance as well as an Asari, there'll be no use for any of the other Milky Way species.

Sid is for hugs and love, Vetra is for bullying and manipulation

>pods

>Also, how do I turn an outpost into the colony?
You can't.

>And given the fact that the viability on planet X must be at least Y% in order for pod Z to be used. - Does that mean that certain planets are more suited to be science/military/trade than anything else?

You can only decide what kind you want at Eos. Some people on Nexus will complain then no matter what you choose, one small quest about that and that's it.

>ywn overpower Sid and gently caress her tummy

There's a surprising amount of the world modelled out here

>you will never tease sid for being chubby by waving a dextro-twinkie in front of her eyes

DonĀ“t put salt into the wound. They fucked up one of the most interesting new aspects of the game. They could have done so much more with the colonisation theme.

Could have connected Sites 1 and 2 on Eos to make a small city. Built up defenses in the milky way, heleus, or remnant style. Could have done the same on other planets and truly establish ourselves in Heleus.

was there any reason that site 1 and 2 were just straight up abandoned

You want some on screen dude on dude ass slapping instead of Jaal going down on Scott?

There's nothing you can do to improve shifty spic and "I wanna raise Jill's kid!"

Just give the fags a gay alien to shut them up.

I don't know. Kind of surprised me that they didn't try to reestablish those locations once we got the Kett situation under control.

Dat incontextual disgust on her face... I was laughing the whole conversation from that shit.

Lazy devs. It's so frustrating. The science station, rad barrier, shelters, vehicles are all there. Nigga put Bain Massani in charge with a few turrets and a couple of Krogan meat shields.

>can't have a threesome with spiky sisters

There's no reason why they couldn't be reopened down the road, but for a protection and resource point-of-view, it makes more since to concentrate efforts in one spot so soon after re-settling and with the Kett still present.

The devs and the people running the initiative are more than dumb enough to overstretch their efforts and resources, so the answer is the staff were too cheap to write/develop it.

Having a mission after you destroy the Kett base to help reestablish those sites wouldn't have hurt.

If there was already a dogshit gaylien romance I would agree with you, but fuck off with human only options. Especially bland and/or creepy as fuck human options. I don't want to be somebody's baby daddy, and I shouldn't get punished for not wanting that. But mainly, gayliens. Been waiting patiently for a full fucking decade now.

What the fuck is wrong with the paths in the galaxy map in this game?

Is it a planet, or is it a high-rise building?