pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for united /twg/

Second for muh boi as old friend

What mods do you use lads? Any recommendations?

>chaos cosmetics
>better ai recruitment
The second one is essential

So which of the factions in 2 do you guys think will be the strongest one?

Vampires and Empire.

High Elves

Reminder that there are no Wood Elves in the Southlands

Is the better ai recruitment mod essential? Does it actually work ?

Here's what I've been using. Pretty happy with them. I'm interested in Better AI recruitment, though I'm a bit confused as to which one to get, there's three mods that all seem meant to fix that.

>AI Campaign Balance
>Better Black Orcs
>Black Armour for Karl Franz
>Building Progression Icons
>Chaos Steeds Resized
>Forest Cosmetics (not that it's been any use, I've yet to actually fight the Elves)
>Improved Loading Screen Artwork (Mixed feelings about this one, some pictures are really good, others not so much)
>Men of the Empire (Really happy with this one)
>Province Capital Buildings Slot Overhaul
>Resized Lord and Heroes
>Minor Settlements pack for Campaign

Which ai recruitment mod is it you've been using exactly?

CA can't balance flying cycle charges and the most expensive, elite cavalry sees the most play even at the competitive level

So High Elves- they'll have dragons, elite cav, high mobility and can use all the cheese from the basic lores like net of amytok

>empire longswords
>new

>warhammer cities
>having mayors

>anything interesting happening in 1212

>after years of searching ancient alien ruins
>finally acquire the Tome of Infinite Knowledge
>it is said it allows the reader to know all possible realities and timelines
>open it
>*really makes me think*
>as waves of magical knowledge radiate from the book to my mind, I search for the timeline I'm looking for
>but no matter how many dimensions I look in, Call of Warhammer Beginning of the End Times version 1.5 HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET IN ANY OF THEM

A lot of imperial cities and so on have mayors though.

>anything interesting happening in 1212

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa

>Carcassone
>Very hard
>Turn 171
>Chaos pushing shit from every possible orifice of terrain
Guys help, i won't make it... I just want to survive...
Even Enchantress is getting corrupted

How revolting do your perversions have to be to incite fucking uprisings? What does she do in that region to provoke that?

Holds hands with other women.

Stop playing fantasy

>tfw no qt slaaneshi gf

Stop playing history

Raping random filthy peasants is one thing, making the process so revolting that peasants feel bad enough afterwards to start a revolt against your slut ways.

Which map would be better for a combined map

As the air force hits a massive terror rout runs through the back line.

Is it just me or heretics in M2 are fucking stupid on multiple levels
>one of my priests becomes heretic
>send new priest to deal with it
>assuming he succeeds he almost always gains some Unorthodoxy trait
>next turn he's a fucking heretic
It's just an annoying money drain
Also how do I prevent my merchants getting negative traits because "they are too far from their master"?

>Vampires

Well they need to be really strong because of the high chance everyone will gang-up on you because they're a bunch of racists and hate vampires.

A few seconds later the entire army shatters.

>tfw old friend is another vampire

Constant Drachenfels is not vampire, he is shapeshifting lich.

I had a dream that the 'Old Friend' was the entire missing roster from Beastmen, including the Ghorgon, some weird boar things that looked more like salamanders with tusks and many other things that don't actually exist. They all looked like Zelda monsters or something

Noice

I'm biased because I made the last one, but it's becoming apparent CA is going in a different direction.

That first one is really good, but I would rejigger it slightly

>Ulthuan closer to Naggaroth
>sea West of the New World is pointless
>West coast of Naggaroth has nothing in it
>shift Old World West add more Darklands terrain

>Nagash still not announced

what the fuck happened to the other thread while I was sleep?

fantasy is real fucking SHIT

when can I declare my honourable Estalian Don emperor of all Lustria?

This is it... goodbye friends ;_;7

Literally what have you been doing for 170 turns?

Imagine feeding Khorne hundreds of dead peasants every couple of turns because you don't know how to play.

>55 thousand gold
What the fuck are you doing mate?

Fighting off everything else, Mousillion, Crooked Moon, Beastmen tribes, incursions, initial norscan spam etc.
it's very hard difficulty bro.
this is my last stand

how do i summon slaneesh to sug my benis?

i don't have any other city to spend it.
This is it, i am under siege too

I hate this Estalia meme. If any of the S. Kingdoms were going to be playable it be Tilea, yanno the one with an army book and actual background lore.

Estalia is some how less relevant than the Border Penises in the lore.

call customer service

You would probably suck her penises

Why not create a bigger map? Add the Darklands, Dragon Isles, Kurgan/Hung/Hobgobla Khanate, and Mountains of Mourn as well as a simple key to the one you edited.

I don't think Kislev is long for this world

only if you want that, Slaanesh and Slaaneshi daemons will morph to whatever you want them to be

I reinstalled Medieval II and decided to play it with Darthmod for the first time. Patched it up, played a campaign round, installed Darthmod, and I have no text. Nothing I've done has helped.

Anyway, I uninstalled the entire thing and started over. Now what's happening is the Darthmod bat is trying to launch MTW, but it won't work without being in admin. I tried forcing it to start as admin, but now it crashes when I use the darthmod bat.

Do I just go for Deus Lo Vult? I've always preferred manually installing my mods anyway.

Welp.

>her penises
More like her salivating tentacle rape-vaginas.

I don't really know if that is good or bad for you, though.

Is it normal for Middenland to have more tanks than fucking Rommel in the Beastman mini campaign?

They're not exactly hard to kill with Gorebulls and 2h minos in an ambush, but four to six in every army seems a bit heavy.

i don't remember that happening in my campaign.

less gay at least

Reporting death of campaign on turn 179 ;_;
Guys how do i Bretonnia on very hard?
All units seem weak as fuck, they get mowed like grass by chaos chariots.
I have to turtle for like 30 first turns because game always gives -20 control debuff at the start, the money income is complete shit.
HALP

Maybe it's since Estalia is actually relevant to Warhammer II since they're the faction sending out conquistadors to the new world

Slaneesh is pretty much the only reasonable Chaos god to join, the other gods are on multiple levels of retardation
Although it must suck not being able to enjoy things after a while. But I guess if you manage to become demon prince that's not a problem anymore

Nothing gay about feminine benis

use damsels/magic users as often as possible for overcast buffs/debuffs, use two or three grail reliquae along your line to make your infantry a bit beefier and transition in to cav only armies when you can support them

>feminine
Real men prefer their traps to have big veiny dicks and heavy balls, this feminine meme is for fags

As Carcassone, you actually want the rebellions because it's pretty hard for you to attack the Orcs to the northeast and remove the control debuff, so if you don't use the Control-boosting edict and don't stay within the castle walls you can get a fair amount of rebellions spawning - even more if you're willing to take the chivalry hit to raid your own lands. This'll boost the Fay Enchantress's level as well as give you money and magic items. Try to make peace with the elves as soon as you can because it's a pain in the dick to fight them and you don't really get anything out of it. As soon as possible, try to push Estalia's shit in and take their stuff as you research the techs that allow you to confederate with the other Dukedoms. Carcassone is a pretty shitty province because it has nothing that can boost your units, so I typically devote it entirely to economy after I secure Estalia or Paravon - Estalia has Iron and Paravon has fertile soil, both of which give you access to specialty buildings that can improve your knights and your horse-mounted cavalry, respectively.

Peasant mobs are useless, don't get them. They're only tolerable if you have a Grail Reliquae. Battle Pilgrims are surprisingly good.

All of the 4 have a + and a - to them. If only Chaos wasn't so shit. Their infantry and characters aren't nearly the destroyers they should be

That isn't even fucking remotely true.

The only reasonable chaos god to join is Khorne, because Khorne is the only chaos god that won't horrifically fuck you over and/or torture you unless you defy him. The rest will horrifically fuck with you regardless.

You become a bloodthirsty cunt that lives only for carnage. What kind of life is that?

>GW's personification of beauty is a 16 year old boy

What did they mean by this?

what's the downside of Nurgle?

Well if I live only for carnage then I imagine it's a pretty okay life.

Extremely fun one.

Just Brits being Brits.

A life that is better than being torture fucked and mutilated by Slaanesh, turned into a walking monstrosity by Nurgle or fucked over in who knows what way by Tzeench. Khorne is the only god with somewhat good rules, such as not murdering innocents for the sake of it. They don't try and actively fuck each other over like the followers of other chaos gods, he just wants warriors to fight other warriors to the death in honorable combat.

It's specifically because you are unable to enjoy some stuff that you go deeper. When you feel nothing from regular sex you go and fuck deadly animals, monsters or nurgle cultists' puss pores. At least their toxic excretions make your dick feel something.

You're a hideous corpse with the only redeeming factor being you don't feel any pain due to it.

What about Borderelaux or Bretonnia?
I get my shit pushed in no matter which one i start.
Borderelaux - i get fucked before turn 10 by Mousillion
Bretonnia - i get fucked before turn 10 by Marienburg

Carcassone is the only one i survived to turn 179 SOMEHOW.
The economy is eternally ass, i have like income of 300 on when game starts
Difficulty is very hard

I can see this as they can just shift the skaven and lizardmen to factions that aren't in the southlands.

Alternatively Since it cuts off the superfluous "Pacific" Coast in naggaroth, though I'd hope those sections are jregions and not provinces (So you wouldn't have a one city Altdorf or one city Middenheim).

Not opposed to more regions being 3 or 2 city but 1 city = 1 region empire would suck.

So buy armies?

Nurgle doesn't do that, Slaanesh doesn't do that, Tzeentch doesn't even know if he wants to do that yet, Khorne might just have you gutted anyway as a "test" or as a nuisance

In fact Nurgle in particular actively loves his followers.

All 4 want followers and will reward them user, otherwise they kind of weaken

Nobody but psychos consider Khorne, I also don't see any benefits in joining him except becoming more killy which is redundant

You got memed into the muh family bullshit and now even beastmen consider you disgusting

>Want to paint warhammer fantasy models.
>Costs like $140 for a unit of 10 or so guys and a couple of special models.

This sucks.

>losing to marienburg as louen
learn how to manage your cav user, and if you're really stuck they'll make peace turn two if you move your army toward them and recruit your 4 units

I thought that was retconned because not grimdark enough and now hes ok with killing weaklings

The Khorne one isn't even a con. The whole idea of following Khorne is to deal death to worthy adversaries, basically in search of an opponent worthy enough to give you a death in glorious battle.

He's not going to secretly send someone to murder the shit out of you or put you in a situation where you're going to get fucked. Khorne isn't a deceitful god, quite the opposite.

But if you pussy out of a fight or something along those lines that's when you're fucked. But you already know that when you sign up.

Always prevented me from getting into it.

You could seriously buy Warhammer Total War and all of its DLC for the cost of a small army build.

How do you get your units to follow a path that you draw? Or am I thinking of Rome on ipad?

From what I understand old khorne was more 'worthy/honorable'. New khorne is "Kill everything that moves and let Khorne sort it out by killing them in death".

He wont' give a shit if you massacre civilians or little women and children as long as you didn't do it as some faggotshit mage.

>learn how to manage your cav user
most is shitty shock cavalry though, microing it fucking sucks

Hold down alt and right click drag I think.

Shift right-click.

Is this some Age of Smegma stuff? I thought the idea of Smegma was to pussify things and make it child friendly, hence getting rid of Slaanesh.

maybe you should play a non cav faction then

Grandfather Nurgle ain't a bad guy.

but i want to finish the game with every faction, only Bretonnia is left :^(

trust me there are downsides. Khorne has a tendency to bless you to the point of spawndom or being a forsaken a lot

honestly don't know, stopped using merchants because of that.
As for the heretics i usually assassinated them, less bother that way.

Gotta stay a honourable warrior while slaughtering shit, it's not so bad.