/svg/ - Shadowverse General

MFW I read all comment in previous thread.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

need concede

dragon is fine, sibyl is not.

Stop being mad all the time /svg/

KILL SHADOW

fuck haven and aegis

Rope and disconnect every shadow player

t. shadow player

HANDS OFF THE GRAPES

Oh shit guys how do I counter Aegis?

I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME

>shadow
>shadow
>shadow
>shadow
>dragon
>dragon
>haven
>repeat
nice game

GOOD LUCK I'M BEHIND 4 WARDS

"forest was never cancer guys"
"forest was never that good guys"
remember to kill and exterminate any treefuckers you find, you knife ears should just shut up and taste tier 2 for a change

But they come back as skeletons, then what?

>want to counter a 30% of WR deck

>play tarnished grail sun guardian haven for dailies because no aegis
>dragoncucks freely ramps every single turn because he isn't scared of me in the slightest
>literally have no answer to turn 4 Rahab except tribunal
>just casually drops 2 bahamuts starting from turn 7
>Zells one of them
>finishes with forte

Cygames literally had to make an invincible card for haven because Dragon is this much bullshit.

>When rowen Bahamut's your dragonclaw pendants
Why even play the fucking game? Christ

Play a better deck.
No really, that's their solution.

>"Let's make a 5 mana Lucifer that also ramps you and gets full stats when evolving"
>Dragonfags will defend this

Let me try that again
>1 damage before t5
>t4 EPM
>t5 0Fairy 0Fairy Angelic Snipe Roach Roach Evo
>1 + 7 + 9 + 2 = 19

More like coming back as ghosts and hitting you in the face.

I'm done bros, I'm learning chess, my heart can't take losing to any fucking rng.

>s-she's bad because you can't play her on curve

Is anyone else running Gobu in dragon to get Zell more reliably?

what really annoys me is dragon takes up neutral cards that are clearly printed only for dragon, like saha/israfil

fine keep your good class cards, but stop taking more slots each expansion you greedy bastards

>just opened my second animated mr. balanced
Here's a webm for the guy who asked for it the other day.

Chess is just memorizing openings and then it's over.

CUTE!

How can a Shadowverse girl compete???

>shadowniggers complain about 56% winrate daria and albertcraft day and night nonstop everyday
>nobody bats an eye
>actual thinking individuals with functioning brains complain about shadow and their over 60% winrate double tier1 deck cancer
>omggg autizms...wtf this general do shit...stop being mad LoL
Really sahas my bahas

Yes, why aren't you a grandmaster user, it's literally just memorizing openings?

>decks commonly saw in ranked play
>DE
>elana seraph, storm haven, face dragon, midrange sword, csword, aggro blood, ptp forest, aggro forest, dshift
>RoB
>daria, otk forest, albert sword, neph shadow, aggro shadow, ramp dragon
>ToG
>midrange shadow and ramp dragon

Nice "expansion" curve shadowbbs lmao

>Forest vs forest
>51.4% winrate

Damn son, forest sure is pretty doped back in the days, they were so strong that they even have a positive winrate against themselves.

Also all in all they are not that cancerous. They don't have a press one button then win all card. Even roach is nothing like that. I remember less than 50% of the time the game finish with a roach strike.

I need a few wins in private matchs dailies so Lets pair these up with the 20 Private matches with others mission, Room number is 18215 and I need 1 win while im at 5 or 6/20

I need pictures, pictures of Orthrus and her cute hat!

this is called en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia.

humasn are like that

Alright I drew my second Echtar. Can someone post a commie deck for me ? I don't have a Thane or DB can I cancer it up regardless?

49.8% actually, but Havenshitters will keep calling it shit and it's impossible for them to win anymore.

how much of a baby do you have to be to still be mad about this 5 months later

>only shadowfags hated daria and albert
how delusional can one person be

>Rune is fucking dead and nobody cares
Monsters

>my name is Lou, it's short for....Lou
Is she retarded?

I enjoyed the time when forest was "dominating" the meta. Nowadays there is no variety at all. Kill the shadowbabs and dragoncucks and we can get our diverse meta back.

forest niggers are playing the victim and are trying to pretend this expansion is literally the worst thing to happen to them

rune has never been fun to play against even when i win

>meta is mediocre
>/svg/ is okay
>meta is better than average still has problems in the form of shadow,immortal rowen, and test of strength
>/svg/ implodes

>shadowniggers complain about 56% winrate daria and albertcraft day and night nonstop everyday
Hagfags are this delusional, next they will call their cancercraft chemo too.

>otohime
>sage commander

Why is this allowed?

Even Bobby Fischer said Chess was all about memorization and predetermined openings, mang.

>aegis is broke!
>below 50% winrate

itt memes didn't last

see

>not playing ebin aggro dirt

get fucked runeshitter now my favorite class is in charge of making the game absolute trash

I played D-shift as a Haven And holy shit was that an intense game, it went on for nearly 30 turns of him D-shifting multiple times, and returning my Draw 2 cards amulet to my hand while playing 2 giants the 7/7 Ones, on the last turn she had 2 of those and was at 8 Hp while I was at 5, I had 1 divine armor evolved on the field that she could do nothing about and 2 holywing dragons fresh off the amulet play, and I ended up winning thanks to that

Still an incredibly fun and intense game but also incredibly Frustrating, I felt like COnceding multiple times because of the bullshit but I pushed through and won

I care.

I don't think its dead, though. Daria won the first Nip tournament after ToG came out and D-Shift is still played a lot in tournaments. Dirtrune is there too. Its just more gimmicky and fragile than it was before.

>/svg/ faggots whining about broken Aegis was for 2 weeks
>Haven players say the deck is nothing special
>Actual stats come out showing it's nothing especial
>"I-It was actually haven players calling it unviable shit all along, see the stats show it's viable"
Dude fuck off
Seriously fuck off

>skipping your turn 6 and 7
>then complaining about it

Why is this allowed?

You sound like a angry dshift player
I won't argue that getting raped by skeletons is fun but atleast there's counter play

>go firsst
>drpo yurius
>lose

they should nerf this mini aegis

He said an amulet always treat as as "2 or more cards are played", same with how blood moon work.
That's how I think

They are the victim though. Also when they are suppose to be "dominating" they gave other classes a breathing room, unlike the current overlords which are shadows and dragons.

>game "expands"
>even less playable decks than before

Just like jewgioh

Have fun bbs

>When topdecks and the nerf give you games you didn't deserve

The winrate is indeed nothing special but it's not 30% unplayable like said.

Try putting in some Zombie Parties in your deck.

SHADOWBAAAAAAABBBSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

the whole community, not just /svg/, was and still is overreacting about aegis

it's pretty amusing

I win with snowmen but I'm in the shitter ranks so that doesn't count

If only you could do 3dmg with a spell...

>meta is better than average
How so? Shadow is more opressive and dominant than Daria ever was from what I've seen in low Master.

guys??

>dshift has no counter but shadow does
>being this delusional

Mid-albert is fine and luminous gives the decka lot of tenpi swings

It's nice to hear you're having fun in B ranks.
If Dshift doesn't win turn 7-8 they deck themselves out 2 turns later.

>Storm Haven
Is it time? Is it safe for Caw Haven to return?

Man I want to try pendant combo with earthshock ogre oroboros and mad cyclone but those baha and lightning just make me drop the idea.

I'm not a fan of "play a different deck"

this general is in complete anarchy, i've literally never seen anything like this before. everyone here needs to calm the fuck down

Aegis Haven, Suicide Blood and "Mid" Sword are all viable deck with a healthy amount of WR. What the fuck are you even talking about?

GOLDEN STAFF

>dragonigga shakin hands with luna
>kek

t. aggro

It's grownup Witchette Emmylou. The joke is that she's a freshman who's getting ready to introduce herself to someone at school, but she remembers that her name is fucking retarded halfway through.

I can troll you with Messenger of Peace / Waboku / Threatening Roar / Swift Scarecrow / Battle Fader all days.
And they are old ass cards

Has a point.

You should play go.

>want to win
>don't play a deck that wins
>wooooow why am I not winning
hearthbabbies????

I know. Anyone that thinks that Swordcraft won't return to Tier 1 like it always does is fucking delusional. The class is inherently solid and has a lot of strong tools at its disposal. Sword will never be weak for as long as this game lives.

The game is trash, what do you expect, for now even ungoro is better than this.

Are they ever going to nerf this piece of shit or should I just give up playing ranked if I don't feel like jumping the bandwagon and playing the exact same deck as everyone else?

Don't let your memes be dreams

The game is currently like a PS1 Yugioh demo AI that randomly selects 1 of 3 decks to play against you.

Get the rope

Theres a counter to D-Shift Just have Magic immune units along with wards and persistance, their momentum will drain along with their deck

pls halp

Is that a scene from that granblue game or rob?

No, and enjoy.

have all the salty retards migrated to haven to try to counter shadow? 99% of ragequits i've seen have been haven players, regardless of what class I play

>aggro skelly out-aggroed by dshift

COMMIT SUDOKU

Tighten it around your neck.

Nah it's completely fine. I actually wish HS was f2p friendly at this point.

you will leanr eventually user.

try watch some streams from open recor twitch