wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/r78yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw finally got Azeroth's Top Model

Those are funny ways to spell roage

Guess i'll crosspost

Yes, each number after the + indicates the dungeon is more difficult. But you will also get better rewards from the big chest in your order hall each week depending on what the highest mythic+ you did this week was.

The difficult increases for healers the most. Tanks and PDS have to do pretty much the same shit, but healers need to keep track of a lot of effects and react much faster.

where the fuck is my weekly NH class hall mission
i need my welfare mythic piece of gear

>tfw no level 110 Rbulge

never managed to have a max level one, in classic to WotlK I had a level 19 twink, he reached level 83 during Cata and hasn't moved since

You should get on that. Rugs are pretty darn fun to play

OwO

>that fuckin nigger that stealth deleted you

>Teleports behind you
>Unsheathes follower ability

Psh... Thanks for the honor... Kid...

>hey lets play again sometime
>is afk in hearthstone for 3 days
50/50 that he died

literally why is this allowed

well that kinda blows, I didn't feel like I was keeping up in mythic so I might avoid doing harder difficulties for now then which means this keystone'll probably go to waste. rip.

>mage tower still not rebuilt
Quit being lazy and get back to farming supplies for me.

I know but leveling is killing me and since PvP is dead before max level now, I'm leveling a shaman andhaven't managed to do a single BG between level 1 and 95, I'm not sure I could handle it.

Too bad cause my Rtongue had some funky ass weapons while I leveled him, the epic sword from Shade of Eranikus, Dragon's Call I think, and the epic dagger from Theradras.

I need the 'donate to Command Center 50 times' achievement though.

Rague hasn't been fun since TBC started and it ruined the class

After all this time I finally get a leggo drop, It's the shaman legs.

Stop doing world pvp

>6540/12000
Slow and steady...

>Redditmountain being attacked by the Legion again

Can we please just tell them to keep it

>Roque in TBC pre-patch
>Cloak of Shadows reset by prep
>Open on a warlock
>Literally kill him before he can even cast a spell at you

>tfw 1 in 5 chance of legendary wrists next drop

wew hope i get those imbalanced things before the next mage tower

the hammer never chose you Dargrul...

>come back to wow
>apparently missed glorious ground mount phase

world pvp is shit you didnt miss anything

Now Karazhan can be done on heroic, is it worth trying to get Moroes as a follower?

elaborate?

no
moroes is good but he's only a ~2% drop chance

much better off getting meatball instead

>8.5k/12k
AAAAAAAAHHHH I WANT TO FLY

I'm an idiot cuckold sandwich who's too stupid to grasp how to DPS, what healer should I main

I got the drop like 3 months ago but only finished the quest last week. He seems pretty good but don't wanna disable any of my regular followers as a rogue. depends on your class I guess.

what's a meatball?

>tfw 10.3k
>tfw the dude in my guild who actually bothered to go and get the DMF buff is like 2000 rep behind me

I don't think it's ever worth it to do acoustic dungeons

what kind of sandwich

>Had it since yesterday

Step up, sippy cup.

At least there are 4 bosses up so it's 4.4mil AP for 10mins work

yeah. I have no idea how I'm at 10k when everyone else is either at 8k or already done

I'm exactly the wrong amount of a tryhard

Ded thred, ded gaem

>69 M AP

REEEE POEPLE ENJOYING THEMSELF

I'm still at 10k, is the chest and shitty WQs really the only way to get flying anytime soon?

>what's a meatball?
what's a wowhead?

stop going to Goldshire

>tfw no one dueling outside orgrimmar or ironforge anymore

Once I get my new main to 900ilvl I am quitting till AK gets to 35

So is trade just used for guild spam invites now? That's all I'm seeing since I've come back.

>all of the trannies left /wowg/
>all of the furfags left /wowg/
>the very few competent raiders left /wowg/
>all of the namefags left /wowg/

What are we left with?

everyone in my friendlist is paying for wow with token and only loggin every week or so to start artifact knowledge again
since its not worth playing until its at max again

I use it for /pol/ shitposting some times

I want to catch up with gear should I be farming nether shards or is there a better way?

>That one spic tank in LFD that pulls avoidable mobs and turns a piss easy heroic into an hour long chore

me

back to reddo newfag

There's nobody even around the city either. IS there a new hub everyone is at since there's barely anyone in Stormwind

>mob so much as sneezes in my direction
>dazed
>dismounted
>disconnected form the server
>my cat chockes on its mouse toy

nice game blizz

>Doing highmountain invasion
>finish all the missions, working on the final one
>Daily quests reset!
>drops my legion quest
>can't repeat because there are no invasion quests to do

Cool thanks blizz

Stop avoiding content

you need to kill every mob you see thats content youre missing out on content play the game man

cool charming and charismatic guys like Pezado (purpesly written with a capital letter)

Tell ur retarded friends that now is the time to gear alts and if they are too brain weak to just play the game for fun they need to gtfo

stop doing invasions

This is why magnum opus is my favorite legendary

Whenever I hop on my alt which doesn't have it I get so irrationally angry as I'm reminded how the game normally is

>x-Minahonda
>y-DunModr
>z-LosErrantes
SEND HELP

>alts
>legion
nay my mayn

streamable.com/r78yg

Even Ralph moved on what are we doing with our lives

>the very few competent raiders left /wowg/

Dude, still posts here. They are 7/10M with a ragtag bunch of rotating door trials

They would be top 100, top 50 probably if tehy didn't have 4 slots to fill because retards cant handle the banter

Guy who was leveling his warlock here. Thanks for the input. Was afraid of affliction getting nerfed in the upcoming patch, avoided destruction since it's apparently broken beyond repair so settled for demonology despite the warning that it's a meme. It's actually pretty fun.

I saw them advertising in trade chat for DPS they aren't a /wowg/ guild

>People bitch there is nothing to do on their alts
>Then meme about making an alt for Legion

Literally, LITERALLY the reason (As said by Bli$$ard themselves) half the systems are in place are to help alts

but the current system not only isn't very good for alts, it's also terrible for actual players
not to mention alts are literally pointless with DKP legendaries and AP

They are still partake in funposting here, and they are lead by the two biggest namefags out there (Icy and Incestral), AND the entire meme regime is there

Jesus you fucks dont know the history of this general do you???....

>help alts

AP makes it pointless to even try to have an alt. This is probably the worst xpac ever to be an altoholic

I can see dead people, jelly?

they didnt bitch about alts since noone has alts
artifact and legendaries a chore you dont want to twice
and why play now when you get 5 times the artishitpower in a week

M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH LEGENDARIES!!!! (are a crutch)

AP only really needs to be ground to having the new gold trait. ANything else is autistic overkill which if you dont have on your main I literally dont know what to tell you other than you clearly arent even trying.

See my post above kiddo.

You will never max your AP for your weapon so why bother killingf yourself over it. Try and have fun with the game instead of being a jaded fucking cunt

NO

FUCK YOU

Once I get your account, AND I WILL, I will become rich beyond my wildest dreams

ITT: A bunch of people bitching about things that only effect the top 0000001% of raiders as if they do anything other than LFR and progressing heroic with their retarded guild

>You will never max your AP for your weapon

t. shitter

I had mine maxed out months ago before they raised it up to 69239r3940 quatrillion AP recently

you need level 1 of the new paragon trait to raid ToS

>crutch
sure, 100k dps or huge healing/tanking increases are """""crutches"""""
>AP only really needs to be ground to having the new gold trait. ANything else is autistic overkill which if you dont have on your main I literally dont know what to tell you other than you clearly arent even trying.
kill yourself
you are severely retarded and bringing down the human race
Ion would not shill this hard

>normal star rare mobs now spawn on the Broken Shore
>they're faction tagged
WHAT THE FUCK

full blade set jelly?
jewly muc?

it will be fun again any minute now

Are you fucking retarded. Why the fuck would I be talking about the old max? ANd if you thing 1% on one ability and shit will make or break you you must be bleeding edghe raiding 20hrs a day and then you still wouldnt be bitching because you would alrady have this shit done

Nigga I have all the legendaries for my main spec except one, and 5 on my alt. It truely is not hard if you play the game instead of crying and shitposting on this board.

Wew that will be like 5 M+ by the time ToS comes out
OMFG ION TOO MUCH GRIND REE REE REE REE

The real question is

>Hopped off after I beat Emerald Nightmare
What kind of catch up mechanics are there now?
Also whats the most fun class for worgen? I got bored of my Demon Hunter and my Warrior and want to make a doggo.

Post your main so we can see your NH my dude

everyone gets 1 keystone after the first mythic dungeon they complete every week, or from opening the chest in your class hall after doing a m+ last week
each + adds 7-8% more damage and hp to all enemys
at level 4, 7, and 10 new dungeon wide mechanics are added

> It truely is not hard if you play the game instead of crying and shitposting on this board.
Literally not the point, you huge faggot
>level my monk
>get two legendaries
>they are the absolute worse for my spec
>have to spam content on my monk to get a third one but also on my main because I don't have the best one yet even though I have 7 but also play my priest which has 4 legendaries across 2 spec and none of them are the best but at least none of them are too shit
That's a lot of fucking M+ for something random with a random outcome. I can't really give a shit anymore.

>I have all the legendaries for my main spec except one and 5 on my alt
and today on things that never happened

i just made a worgen warrior lol
hunter is pretty good. its fun being a dog and having dog pets

As a herb player im sick of farming herbs in legion were is a nother good spot to farm herbs that also sell decently

So why is Hunter destroyed?
I never even played hunter I just feel kind of bad it has no good specs. Marksmanship is only passable if it doesn't have to move and Beast Mastery needs legendaries to be barely comparable.

nowhere, other xpac herbs are literally useless since you can start on legion herbs since level 1

my shadows edge dont wanna eat souls

i think hes ill

probably nowhere
there isnt really any reason to buy old herbs