/mbgg/ - Mobage General #680

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0_h3AAn7Pk
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2586611
pastebin.com/ba4n4t3P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you bowed down to your overlord today already.

An overlord that is afraid of breasts and girls isn't my overlord.

niku

Anyone tried the Terra Battle pc client yet?

Jesus christ.

Only to grab the shitty Sasuke Sword, since I bothered to preregister back then. I suppose the client "works" the way it's intended and anyone who can bother with it can get some extra Energy through referrals again. Other than that I feel like it'd be a pain to actually use the client with mouse controls, so at best it's something for people to play around with who got some more tactile means of input. It's also kind of hilarious that they launched the client in a total event drought where they don't even run a special gacha.

Only real good thing that might come out of it is that they can run code-giveaways again through it. If they ever feel like recovering from their "Man guys, developing the app and the console game at the same time is kinda hard!" slump. They better have 4.7. ready for Golden Week at the latest, though their shitty new Mobius rerun starting April 17th should already require it, which should translate to 4.7. hitting on the 13/14th.

Loud whale sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=K0_h3AAn7Pk

>it'd be a pain to actually use the client with mouse controls
It's definitely hard to get used to, but i feel like once mastered they would be faster and more precise than a finger

Well, if you're gonna whale a base S up to SS, that separate gacha event seems like it would've been a good time to do it.

>Still no news on JP about Mei's birthday

When is her birthday date? I hope JP wont miss that date

What did gumi change with tagatame that made it better for non-whales?

Being the captain in Houkai really must be one of the best positions

You're in charge of 3 girls and can do anything you want to them, from groping/molesting them until they like it to branding them like slaves so they get stronger. You can even change their clothes and make them wear what you want.

Just imagine all the things you could do in a position of power like this.

I would play video games with them all day and watch Samurai Jack.

Does root browser not work in Nox for anyone else?

works for me. did you enable root in nox settings?

What're branch attacks in Houkai? The pastebin guide doesn't list out what the moves actually are besides QTE.

Yeah it's on but whenever I open root browser it just immediately crashes and says unfortunately root browser has stopped.

5 girls with Himeko and Sakura.
The only problem is the captain isn't paid much from what he said to Kiana.

Its okay, Kiana can pay me with her body. That will be more than enough.

Not every character has a branch attack. Pic related. When you see this orange word that means branch. You click on the skill and it tells you how to do it.

>isn't paid much
But he has a factory literally printing money for him.

That's game play wise.
And all the money would be gone in upgrade and other shit.

Is the Senran Kagura card game thing any fun? i like the art style in that series.

they've said their next big new info stream is at the end of the month, which usually means patch day around that week.

Didn't look that fun to me, even though I was into the series.

But you'll have better luck asking about it in /skg/. Some of them were playing it back when I went there, while it doesn't even get mentioned here.

You mean New Wave? That game is ancient. Not even the Senran general plays it.

This level gating in Houkai is getting on my nerves.

Its not that bad if you switch between gaiden and story hard mode while doing the 75 exp missions that pop up. 1-2 levels a day

What are good offline mobages to play? I only know of Potion Maker and that japanese tower defense game.

This hag looks really familiar

The games here are mostly gacha-based, which means the player data needs to be stored on the server or everyone would hack in all their waifus and not spend any money. So you won't find much offline stuff.

Better off downloading an emulator or something.

Also, Neko Atsume.

Yeah. Since I've been playing TB more on emulator than on phone, it's great for me. I feel like it runs lighter than on an emulated Android. If you don't have a rooted device for easy rerolling, you can use the client as an alternative since it even has Clear Data button.

>Other than that I feel like it'd be a pain to actually use the client with mouse controls
True, playing with mouse alone is rather uncomfy, and you might wreck your left-mouse button because of too much clicking on the rewards screen. To ease it up, I use a simple AutoHotkey script to bind my "Z" key to LMB, that way it feels like I'm just playing osu! rhythm game.

Seconding this.

Also, not technically mobage, but do any of you have good games to play with normal friends? Like.. Words With Friends type stuff, just to play when everyone is at work, and can't be at the phone all at the same time.

But I clearly say divergence skill. You can call it branch skill if you want. Divergence skill is only available to Kiana and Mei, Himeko and Bronya use charge attack instead.

so whats so pay to win about valient force becuse it seems everytime i talk about someone is talking shit with no substance

Kiana makes me aroused

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2586611

2 days farming this great sword and it refuses to drop. I mad.

Oh I didn't mean to say you were negligent in the writing, just google translate calls it branch so I missed it if mentioned. That being said to fulfil those achievements on stage I can use Himeko charge attacks as well?

Should've rolled the purple sword and gotten lucky.

Why don't you just go for the guaranteed 3* greatsword from mission awards?

No, game differentiates between divergence skill and charge attacks, most of the story missions ask for divergence skill which can only be completed by Kiana/Mei. The current event missions ask for charge attacks which can only be done by Bronya/Himeko.

>very low repeatable currency gain
>premium gacha has fodder units in it
>shit rates
>way too many non-fodder units that can only go up to 4* max in the premium gacha
>4* units get wrecked in just heroic difficulty, not even legendary
>event missions explicitly give buffs to the newest 5* in the gacha, as in "this new unit gets buffs while doing the event mission"
>units come with typing that affect their stat growths
>can only reroll the typing with another unit that has the same * potential, eg a unit that can go up to 5* max can only reroll their typing with another unit that can go up to 5* max

We won't stop you from giving it a go, it's your own time and money, waste it as you like. It may feel alright in the beginning, but you'll definitely feel the pinch when the currency gain from stage clears start drying up.

>2 10rolls later on DC because of PVP gems
best time of the week

Hopefully last time I bug ya but it's asking branch skills ie mei / Kiana? Ask because it's on himeko gaiden and I wasn't sure if google translate just parses both divergence / branching out the same.

And are these stigmata >in the gaiden worth grabbing? It's tempting since they can go 3* but one of them is like a Bronya only?

Defeat 4 or more enemies with a divergence attack

the current event lets you flat out buy gems with event tokens + you get back 100 gems for the first 2 400 gem spent
are you new to mobas/gacha system theres desirable/undesirable units
are you new to mobas/gacha system that you dont know the rates are low? I got a 5 star on first 10 draw
Im going through heroic right now with no issues with 5 4 stars. 3 of then are 4 star max
a lot of games give bonuses to events when you use new units
faith is rng but looking at the scaling it seems you only luck out if you get the absolute opposite of what the character plays (magic up for phy attackers)

tl;dr most of that shit you listed is in numerous games. did you miss out on people rerolling for DAYS for honkai impact or getting 3 stars in 11 draw for destiny child

pastebin.com/ba4n4t3P

Use this instead of google TL

When the game wants charge attack, it will specifically say so in katakana チャージ
And yes the mission is asking to kill at least 4 enemies using branch skills

just because other shit games do it doesn't make the game any less shit. games that rely on constantly pushing out new gacha characters that you need for the event bonuses are the definition of kusoge

Anyone else having a problem with latest version of Nox where a macro spam slows the game down like it's about to crash. Never had this problem before but latest version feels like it can't handle it.

I rerolled for like a week on houkai. RNG is a bitch.

I didnt get what I wanted and had to buy an account

What's the priority order for quests in Houkai? Since the commander exp per stamina is same in all quests, I guess those that has clear limit? Dailies and hards?

Does QTE count as a tag attack or is it its own QTE category?

your logic is bullshit. its an insentive to play the newer characters not a requirement to clear content. tons of games do this. you make it sound like its powercreep so i really wonder what limited amount of games youre playing to avoid
low rates
no fodder units/low tier units in gacha pool
no rate/stat up to new characters in new events

>rerolled for a week and didn't get what I wanted
Me too. But I just went back to my A account instead.

"tons of games". Ok, name me some popular games that do this that even make top 50 on monthly profit rankings.

Yes, it counts as a tag attack.

Oh look, it's ESL-kun

My priority so far has been:

Event quests that give a 3* weapon
Fragment farming for As I want
Dailies for materials I need for a specific weapon/building upgrade
Fragment farming for As I have and want to upgrade
Making progress in story or gaiden

Plus infinite in there somewhere, but that's not using up AP.

Greedy Cave

im not checking some top 50 list so im going to name what people play here
kings raid
houkai impact
destiny child
phantom of the kill
bang dream
knight chronicle
fgo
astral stairway

>PotK
>Astral
>King's Raid
>More then one person

>you get back 100 gems for the first 2 400 gem spent
Yes, good goy, spend 800 gems to get 100 back, with your 15 gems a day from clearing all your daily missions.

you dont get shit at all in most games for free. In your mind this game is more fair than granblue because granblue doesnt have charge back events (required money) anymore. are you one of those people who say destiny child rates are fine because you get a lot of roll oppertunities in a gacha with not only really low rates but tierd gacha rates to make it even harder to get desired units?

im not trying to shill this game but you have the most dogshit argument to why this specific game is bad while the thread is filled with contemporaries that have even more extreme cases but theyre popular

>im not trying to shill this game
I sure hope not, because you'd be doing a pretty shit job of it.

I am so bored I am playing Bubble Witch Saga. Cute red head.

>mfw people shilling a seanig game popular by facebook shitters
isn't it time for seanigs to sleep?

>seanig

What is this? Are they as bad gumi?

oh they're worse.

its the equivalent of "i got my back blown out over the internet so ill respond with go back to redit"

>being this defensive
go away, seashit, i'm not even part of the argument. maybe you should realize no one gives a shit about your garbage game.

Okay ESL-kun

doesnt that make you defensive if nobody was talking to you? how hurt do you have to be to respond back after having full anonymity?

>i don't know context
Yeah I'm sure your post had nothing to do with mine. Holy fuck just stop filling the stereotype of you shitters being retarded and just stop now.

and yet you felt the need to post 'i dont have anything to do with this' + a screenshot. why get bent out of shape for talking shit then try to scuttle out of confrontation while again having the option of full anonymity?? are you dumb?

>gbf 4 more hours of maintenance
What do I do now.

>he's just mad i beat him in an argument!
>post ss to prove him wrong
>w-why are you posting screenshots! defensive!
I sure hope you realize how fucking stupid you sound.
>talking shit
You'd only get offended by what I said if you were an actual seanigger. Guess you are then.

Play your other games, I'm farming Kanon's job items while waiting

Just started playing Potion Maker
Are blue potions the ones that give more gold?

Only the shard-farming part.

Was it not possible before or was it like 1 shard a day?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whoever introduced this game to this thread, i really wanna thank you.

What game?

Astral Stairways, there's another one with 3 little girls. Imma find it and post it as well.

I see where DC got their inspiration from.

Picked up.

For the most part rule of thumb is:
>Red: low success-rates, high reward
>Blue: medium success-rates, medium reward
>Yellow: high and fixed success-rates, low reward

It takes a while until these differences become true and really noticeable though. Early red potions aren't all that rewarding yet and the last few yellow potions actually end up being the highest selling in the game, since yellow pots don't have the enhancement limit of L5/6 like red and blue and can go up to L25. Going blue is usually a good idea, in tandem with getting fairies that boost enhancement odds for red & blue, but you will come across thresholds where mixing things up will become necessary. Shields and Pushcat Tickets are your friend.

I already stacked 40 shields and lots of pushcats.
Guess I'll start doing red pots

I feel like a lot of the 5~6* are lolis or at least the predominately powerful ones are. The dragon girl is free and pretty good since she can paralyze.

The "sub card bonus" for the Hoshimori Memorial set just means that they give 35% stats when used as sub cards right? Also, do you guys think that the next 9 girls will be added to the same gacha pool, or will they be separate?

Do you play it as well? By chance, do you know where to get the fire fiend of liberation? Can't evolve some of my 4* units because of it.

If it's one of those flame monsters then they show up during a daily. There are earlier stages in story where they appear but honestly once you start drawing from gacha you wont need those evolve fodder but rather the characters that appear in chaos.

Yes. The flame one that's out of the bag. I tried the Warehouse 2 days ago atleast 3x wishing that it might come out, but it didn't. This game seriously needs some wiki info site.

I really like how they try to pander different preferences: lolis, cowtits, shota, delicious brown.

Firebag quest every Fridays.

>There are earlier stages in story where they appear
Oh, and can you point them out? I'll try to get some.

30% or 35% depending on the girl's affection level, I think. But yeah, nothing other than that and the point/drops boost in this event.

Friday dungeon (technically Thursday if you're a burgerlander)