/dg/ - Destiny General

Kings Fall edition
>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

xth for Hunter butts

Post guards

What are some movies or shows that have the same tone as Destiny

Nth for Destiny 2.

>Memento

Can this piece of shit game stop giving me this awful map? I'd take Cathedral of Dusk over this garbage any day.

Anyone want to do vog I need to do it on my Titan still.

If someone had a atheon checkpoint that's cool; all I need is the mythoclast and the Titan armor looks like trash desu

conspiracy theory alert:

from a branding perspective, Bungie chose the name "Destiny" because it is awkward to acronymize Destiny into initials, thus forcing people to pronounce and spell out Destiny whenever someone is talking about this game

Fuck off

>(meme)nto

favourite map 2beeaich

Crota warlock armor a best
The ornamented VoG Titan armor looks pretty good.

Private matches?

>whole team forgets about ogres
>can't say anything because of broken mic
>have to wait for another rotation

Kys cumstaindoxrgay

How many of you are LFG. Jesus.

Kys Yellowcumbucket

i want to tongue your cute little asshole and fuck your mouth. then suck on your sissy titties and finger you while you squirm and moan for more until you make cummies from your clitty you sissy slut

k

post your cute, tight and pink little asspucci bby

Anyone up for activities?

Someone is trying to get private matches going but I doubt anyone is online

4u fagtron

/THE/ lamedoxRretardkillyourselfloserhead talking back to /THE/ YellowTeaCuck

Eric, simply eric

>Reminder that Amazon CE preorders are supposedly going up today

reminder to not play with mentally ill degenerates

>calling yourself a cuck
Eben, simply ebin teacup

Will the Vex ornament ever be sold in the Silver dust store?

What's the fastest method of killing wizards for eidolon ally?

i was all day yesterday but im XB1 so it's to be expected.

LFG is awful and I really hope the PC community, or my friends on PC are more active because I can't have fun with a bunch of tards from LFG getting super mad and hostile to anyone who suggests something.

at no point did i ever expect to spend 5+ hours on fucking Crota between two groups but it happened.

Shoot them gooder.

>Burnt out on Destiny
>Nothing else to play

Eh, been meaning to start a new game at Bloodborne anyway

>XB1
so then you were playing with the shitters instead of the IC or actually only LFG?

R O M A

I
N
V
I
C
T
A

>IC
most if the xbox /dg/ players are shit minus Sidhe and 2 others

Anyone up for trials?

even if she's qt?

Anyone interested in killing Atheon before the reset? I have a checkpoint.

who's this "she"? We are still talking about piss cup right?

only LFG

I got lucky and played with some people in VoG, not IC, assuming that means colt and beanbag and the like, but we got through it perfectly fucking fine.

Crota, however, was entirely LFG and I never want to do that again.

Most of the Xboners are average with a select few being above average, two or three being very good, and maybe three or four of them being terrible.

All of them except for the terrible ones are better than any LFGer you could hope to find.

>
please do tell. I wan't to make fun of them

This in all truth and honesty.

>Believing Quadster shitposting

I could go through the entire clan right now and actually tell who is good at the game and who isn't. I'll give you a hint: the number of people who are an active detriment to any raid we take them on is very low.

Anyone down for Atheon real quick?

>actually saying Quadster
kys

yes. she may be a piece of shit but she's qt and autistic so give her a chance.

The PC community always being better at games is such a meme, yeah maybe at pointing at shooting, but communication with them is always fucking cancerous and half are still twelvies

don't fall for the meme

give yourself a round of applause for this post. and by round of applause i want you to shit in your hands and clap.

He probably means stats.

I know but all my friends are on PC, minus one, but he's also moving to PC. Only me and one of my friends out of the group have an Xbox and we play shit together and it's great because he isn't a total fucking tard. If he is, I'll tell him and he fixes it.

A quick glance over steam shows you that the good PC players are grossly outnumberes by entirely skill-free retards.

And don't forget the amount of people openly and annoyingly being MLP fags on PC.

I always find these posts hilarious because your so bitter about nothing and it doesn't effect me at all lmao

Ah, well if it's with friends it'll still be better at least, i'm the same on my Xbox, I only really enjoy playing with friends too and we're pretty average, but some of the people you find on LFG etc are just plain terrible, it's baffling how the fuck they manage to ever do shit

Sometimes playing with xbox is like lfg, but we have a good laugh afterwards and brush the dust off.

fuck off retard

You do know that applies to PS4 players as well, right? It's not like every single one of their raids is a flawless world record, they just come here to openly brag about the good ones for some unexplained reason.

Pls respond.

I honestly hope trials doesn't exist for destiny 2...

Don't get me wrong. Year 1 it was fun. Not a whole lot of this elitist bullshit. Went flawless many times.

Year 2. Little worse.

Year 3. Some people will not even okay with you if your kd is below 1.5 or elo is below 1400. Even if they have been flawless 19227 times. Help people out. Don't be a prick about it.

My best friend has never been flawless. I want to try and get him there so bad but cannot find any decent help because everyone is so elite about who they play with nowadays. Trials is cancer.

Only Alpha Team does we other PS4 players barely brag or post about raid times

fuck off virus

fuck off reddit

Nigger I'm literally asking for trials right above you. Console?

>just want to do trials
>people just want to shit post

I have no one but myself to blame.

Trials is what made people play during Destiny's biggest content droughts. Even when there was nothing to do people played during the weekends to entertain their tryhard needs.

Trials will sure as fuck return there is absolutely zero doubt about it.

Don't play with LFG, of course they eventually went for Trials the same way they went for Crota in Y1.

I'm rather mediocre at best and still was able to reliably find people on here to play and go flawless with.

>Trials will sure as fuck return there is absolutely zero doubt about it.
Ofcourse it will.

see

It doesn't make much lore sense for Guardians to fight in PvP while the City is being ravaged by Cabal cock but I guess who cares about narrative lol!!!

It's fairly easy to go flawless when the 12 people on xbox take turns sucking.

Is that gonna be a PvP or PvE centered expansion though?
Osiris can go both ways since he's involved in Vex shit and because of Trials.

ye

"Cast in Blood"

"The naysayers in Consensus don't understand that we LIKE to fight each other." - Ain Suhu-ässä

>Trash talking the extra-handlebars-for-easy-carrying Titan ornaments

>It doesn't make much lore sense for Guardians to fight in PvP while the City is being ravaged by Cabal cock but I guess who cares about narrative lol!!!

>Go into heart of dankness mission.
>Ghost says "we're not in any known point in space and time"
>Bottom left corner pops up message: Meridian Bay, Mars.

You really need to learn to segregate game mechanics and game lore.
Either that or you're one of those retards that does the raid one single time and never goes back because "muh canon"

Also Trials of osiris has nothing to do with crucible, Its an independent event organized by a non-city guardian to prepare you for fighting the darkness. Canonically there is no reason whatsoever that it shouldn't continue.

I doubt they're gonna go with pvp-centric expansion. Its definitely gonna add PVP features/changes. But you know its going to have PVE shit.

>You really need to learn to segregate game mechanics and game lore.

I can separate them just fine, that doesn't make it any less fucking stupid to have the Cabal invade the City as the intro to the game and then turn around and go "hey you're level 5 now you can fight each other".

Training exercises.

There, I just soothed your autism. Fuck outta here.

>I can separate them just fine
>Goes on to prove he can't separate it

First of all, crucible matches don't happen in the tower or in the city.
Secondly, you must have gone on suicide watch when you found out how many people play the raid even though there is only one singe enemy that can only be defeated once.

Anyone feeling brave enough to jump into some casual Crucible?

>First of all, crucible matches don't happen in the tower or in the city.

Does Bannerfall no longer exist?

>Secondly, you must have gone on suicide watch when you found out how many people play the raid even though there is only one singe enemy that can only be defeated once.

I don't have that kind of autism. Literally all I'm saying is its fucking dumb. Thats it. It doesn't bother me, its just stupid.

Bannerfall is an abandoned tower on a part of the wall no longer being used on the side of the city no longer accessible?

You do know Bannerfall is not THE tower... right?

Right?

You know that, right?

You DO know that, right?

>Does Bannerfall no longer exist?
Good question, let me boot up my D2 copy and see if its still there.

Nope, it no longer exists.

Oh, so you're just being antagonizing and retarded on purpose I got it.

Of course you fucking rube, but its basically right on top of the fucking City it might as well be a part of it. Hell, Twilight Gap is on the fucking outskirts.

Don't fucking be a retard and sit there and say "DURRR CRUCIBLE MATCHES DON'T HAPPEN BY THE CITY" when they clearly fucking do.

Fuck off retard.

see

I think you're still not quite separating gameplay and lore.

Also what said.
Bannerfall could just as easily not be a thing.

>Bannerfall could just as easily not be a thing.

The entire city is no longer a thing.

Oh, so you're just being antagonizing and retarded on purpose I got it.

1/6 for Crota's End 390

Doing it for Necrochasm
I promise I'll wait this time and not go to lfg

Once tainted always tainted.
Shun the LFGer.

>tfw too good too raid with lfg, but too shit to raid with the /dg/ elite

It's a weird position to be in

>Still can't tell the difference between lore and mechanics.

Honestly you just look sad now.

I will play a few games of Rift. Send me an invite.

Saterienne Rapier

Hot Swap, Armor Piercing/Hand Laid Stock/Custom Optics, and Third Eye

are scouts any good in pvp?

not that one

Isn't the MIDA archetype the one to go for?

ok, what should i be looking for in a scout rifle?

>- Legendary Sword
>- Legendary Player Emote
>- Cabal Empire Themed Emblem

So, anyone else think the wording on the emblem is a little off? Especially "themed" part. Like they might become customizeable or something.

Bungie has generally at least been consistent on language used across their offerings, so when something like that is tossed in just seems strange. As anyone that's participated in any bungie store sale or been to any of their expo booths, they never used the 'themed' part when describing emblems.

>chalcedony shader
wtf is a chalcedony
>its THICC

>wtf is a chalcedony
quartz

>jfarris9875 is now known as Spicy Godrolls

>play Destiny for the first time
>5.51 gb install
what

Sure why not, hit me up senpai