/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

N64 edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

Read the last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdvr.com/gamer/mexicanmaster47/video/29400199
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/64cdqt/proleague_team_charms_coming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for console a shit

second for ash r34

2nd for shitty ubisoft games

4th for I wanna see Magyarbros in year 3

4th for Hitboxes ruin fighting games.

I want something interesting to happen to me today so I can make a webm of it

Aris pls, don't you have to stream Best Souls right now?

Though I could go for some Seige on PS4 if anyone else wants to play

7th for shitposting is fun!

Tekken is like the only thing I like Hitboxes for because seriously fuck Korean Backdash.

10th for more diaper lewds pls

I like games that have an emphasis on movement, but I agree, fuck that shit. Also VF is better jus sayin~

Also I'm a pad boy because it's literally what I've played on my whole life. I like the hitbox, but the DS3/4 just call me back. I didn't even try a stick till like.... 09/10?

If I reply something interesting to you, will you make a webm out of the post?

>tfw shadowplay makes my video card idle at 60 °C and I can't record all the sick plays I do

Maybe, but you're not off to a great start.

60C is perfectly fine.

really liking those Hungarian hats
what are they called?

>It's the "it takes more skill to aim on a controller than it does on a kb+m" argument

Oy vey. Granted KB+M is just vastly superior to any other aiming method, saying "it's a crutch" is silly. It's similar to racing against minivans in an F1 car though. Your skill ceiling is way higher, but if your half competent you should shit all over controller users.

I liked VF but VFFS became too rushdown/mixup focused. There's no 50/50s but the game just became too in your face. I like Tekken because positioning matters a lot more but I don't know why they don't just implement a regular ass backwalk instead of forcing people to KBD just to have a normal backwards walkspeed.

I think you mean r36

kek

I don't like my idling temp to be 20 degrees higher than it normally would be.

whoops, meant for

:(

I never called it a crutch friendo

>he wants to backdash without having touretts
My favorite movement based game is the Extreme Vs series and I'm glad Bamco FINALLY gave console users a game again since Full Boost. Just from what I've seen there seems to be a lot of qol improvements that should've been no brainers

>Invalid product code

Just sayin, it's silly to bitch about someone wanting to use an alternate control scheme.

Glaz a shit

if you want to click bright yellow things, play bejewled.

Stop peeking him retard.

i am shit at the game

>someone wanting to use an alternate control scheme

It's someone spending 150 dollars to emulate a m+kb so they have an advantage over most players you fucking dunce. If it was easy as to plug in a mouse and keyboard in the USB slot of your ps4, everyone would be doing it

this game is basically peek or die
spawn kill or lose the match

you mind giving a source that's actually viewable?

>viewable
Sad panda fag detected

When is season 2 supposed to be released?

Sometime back in February

When it's done

I'm curious. How new are you to Veeky Forums?

Also a sad panda fag here. What is this website and why am I just looking at a sad panda?

Literally google it

They probably a more specific name for them but they look like a parade version of German Tanker caps.
pic related WW2 M43 Tanker Field Cap

I've had a bad experience for the first time with his rifle yesterday. I was in shock he was still alive after the third bullet.

>want to solo cue casual but the waves of literal children make me not want to
Why can't they just stick to Battlefield and CoD?

rate how this game is about to go based solely on the usernames

I've been avoiding playing for a week because of it. It's not as bad in Ranked, but I like playing for fun.

I can tell you with confidence that Icyysnipes will contribute nothing to the game.
Cr4zyAndre might end up being the jackass that carries you all.
That's the best I can do.

boycee98 will be afk
Cr4zyAndre will be trash or carry you all, it's a 50/50
Either way, BiggoNiggo will trash talk both teams.

Learn to edit cookies

Well, here's the enemy team.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Might just play a few casual just to see how things go

im sorry that i don't feel like making an e-hentai account or downloading a plugin just to view 1 hentai.

You're not gonna have fun I can tell you that much.

Then you can go to hell.

How many hentai would make it worth it for you?
Just how much hentai are you worth?

I haven't seen any actual kids in a while only the players who drop out after dying or during character select.

Good luck with it. I'll probably do the same.

I don't understand how so many people manage to start looking for matches and then go afk when in lobbies.
This is on consoles so it's not like you can alt-tab and do something else, plus matchmaking only takes a couple of minutes at most 90% of the time.

I mean sometimes I went afk myself because of a sudden phone call or because someone rang my door and stuff like that, but I keep finding afk teammates every other game I join.

Ah but that one is the just first of many.

pro-league team charms

Judge me anons. I just wanna git good

xboxdvr.com/gamer/mexicanmaster47/video/29400199

legendary drones (possibly skins)

All i can find are them being referred to as "bocskai sapka" which I think just means field hat.

looks like thermite get some legendary shit

legendary armour pack (note: legendary =/= elite skin stuff)

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/64cdqt/proleague_team_charms_coming/

Putting a sking on a drone that is not Twitch's (and even then) seems a little overkill for cosmetics. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

wait shit forgot image

No better feeling than making a team of clanfags ragequit in casual.

Some silly oc.

Whos' better on defence, Youkai or Frost?

Kap "You kill me I win" Kan

Frost

>Using ex for non guro/loli shit

wew

>Using anything for guro/loli shit

This:

no Maxim, don't think that way!

Why is Rook so good?

MP5 ACOG. And an ability that's passive but useful

Cute picture. Thanks, drawfriend.

Don't you fucking dare pick echo and force your team to play 4v5 if you can't/won't keep your allies informed about enemy's positions at all times.

Of course I wouldn't, I use my mic and communicate well after death following cams for Valk. No one listens, tho. Also I'm just going to get both of them I think.

Gonna judge based on speculation and little context here, but putting high tier skins and loot box exclusives to characters that don't even have uniform options yet (besides Elite in Thermite's case) sounds like shitty as fuck.

>it's a "kid is silent all the time except when his mom calls him for dinner and he immediately goes from 0 to autistic screeching with the mic open the whole time" episode

>I use my mic and communicate well after death
I wish more people were like you. Still, unless you have friend(s) to cooperate with, I advice you to get frost first as she is less dependent on allies. And getting that "Injured" message is the second best feeling in the game. The first one being kill with Kapkan's tripwire

>join game
>Teammate is level 10
>Picks kapkan
>Places traps at head height and outside rooms the enemy is supposed to enter

Damn I understand being a beginner and having to get accustomed to gadgets and stuff, but man this shit is dumb as fuck

>Just saw a level 100 do this

Somethings nevere change.

He probably doesn't even know you can place the traps at different heights.

But you can see there is a big square thing on one side and not on the other. Even if you don't know people can shoot it and assume it's indestructible (which would already be dumb as hell), how do you not realise that placing them from the outside is going to let the enemy know there is a trap there?

It doesn't take map knowledge or hundreds of hours of game time to notice these things.

rofl

Speaking of which, does the more flexible trap placement change anything or does everyone still place them as low as possible? Because they don't seem to catch a surprise melee through a barricade as far as I know.

>mfw almost lvl 15
>get more kills placing traps in Ash rush places and doorways where you would go after failing to rush the main entrance to the objective
>never even barricade most of those doors
I get the logic behind what you're saying but I'm just doing what I need to

>ranked
>secure house
>objective in kids room
>People reinforce every single wall in kids room
>including walls I blew up

JUST

>almost every player will shoot the trap when they see it
>alerts you to enemies outside the room if you have no camera in the area
really make think

Use your mic

Just barricade the door, it does the same thing

>it's a "lvl 100+ player with no ranked placement or 0.3 ranked KD and 0.5 W/L on their profile" episode

I already use my mic, it doesn't help, especially when you are the only one using it.
You can stop one player reinforcing your murder holes, but then another one sees the terrifying security breach that is a blown wall leading in a small as fuck room and reinforces it when I'm not there.

There is always someone reinforcing one of your holes

>he doesn't fap to male: crossdressing, shotacon, tomgirl
Fuck outta here

Idk, I've explained it before, but it does take some effort.

I have never seen a hole work out well. Most of the people who make them refuse to reinforce other parts of the map and basically screw over anyone who is defending on-site.

>that Blitz that always follows you around peeking corners for you before you go in