hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

No I am not lining to the previous faggot thread.

I told you about murloc shaman

>when you complete your Rogue Quest by turn 5 and have 3 Vilespine Slayers in your hand thanks to Mimic Pod

Holy shit I love this deck

Is it worth disenchanting the new Wild cards?
I want more dust to make new Un'Goro cards, but I feel like I might regret it later.

>Not playing Elemental Shaman.

>tfw completely surprise somebody with Millhouse>Time Warp>Tony>Unlimited Fireballs
>Adds me afterwards calling me a cheater
Thank you based user for telling me about T5 Spaghetti code.

>running vilespines in the quest deck

where were you when blizzard killed hearthstone

So is this another one of those Paladin cards that everyone thought was shit and turns out to be great

Why the fuck would you run Vilespine Slayer in your questing deck?

>Wild
>Standard tempo rogue+malygod package

This shouldnt be in the game, its absolutely bonkers. Its disgusting, it can rush down quest rogue and maly does wonders with Thaurissan+pedals.

Lack of tempo has been problem for many miracles but thats fixed thanks to the set. The deck cycles harder and offers more burst than previous miracle rogues. Too bad its wild only thanks to the rotation.

The best part is that this deck will never be nerfed. Enjoy your free wins, forever

whats this now?

>thought was shit
It's amazing in drawn out games
It's awful on curve when there are murlocs, elementals and golem beating your face in

hype for hearthstone reached a peak when whispers came out, they had a whole advertising campaign all over the world for it

I'd expect one of the expansions this year to have a similar marketing campaign around it

>Literally 7/8 against pirate warriors as quest warrior, despite keeping the quest some of the time
Good to know that /hsg/ has been proven wrong once again

Sherazin or the Last Kaleidosaur?

I already have every other legendary I want because I'm irresponsible with my money.

I think it's only worth in constructed if you want to tech a midrange deck against control. It's kinda clunky in most ladder MUs where games get decided before turn 9, or are decided at that point by taunts/healing. It doesn't really see play in control paladin lists either, simply because there's not enough room and Elise already helps to inflate your lategame without much deckspace investment. If I start seeing too much Taunt Warrior though, I'm definitely bringing it back.

FUCKING POST IT user, MY GOLDEN MALY NEEDS MORE PLAY

Because I dont like polizared decks that are a literal coin flop.

The decks you're referring to determine your draw cards. You either win or lose straight up with draw.

If you play the Rogue quest tempo-oriented, you can stabilize board control throughout the game while still reliability completing the quest.

Millhouse is broken so if you play him then use Time Warp, YOUR spells cost nothing. It shrinks the 0 mana Fireball combo to 4 cards playable in one "turn", counting the quest and the spell that first procs Tony.

Maybe it will be great if Pally was a good class.

The Last Kaleidosaur is nearly unplayable at this point and it won't change unless paladin gets some insane buffs and buff synergy cards instead of garbage like Silvermoon portal or TheVoraxx/that 1/2 murloc.

Sherazin is really good in petal rogue.

No fucking way.

Video?

>The Dark Side is calling for me
From my point of view, the non-aggro is cancer!

Ive always wondered about pedal package w/ maly + thaurssian but I havent played wild to have fun with it yet.

Do you run barnes?

>Warrior's really good.
>Nah it's not, just play Warrior and you'll counter Warrior.

What?

On average, the most gold you can get per day is about 150, yes?
so if you save up for 90 days you can theoretically get up to 13500 gold
and that's not including chests from the 3 months of ranked play

How many packs did you fucking open?
Kripp had to open like 500 packs to get all the cards.

>petal rogue

Any chance you could post an example?

That sounds so fucking stupid, yet believable given Team 5's track record.

[grotesque gurgling]

user, its Thisj tempo rogue with Thaurissan and mally. I think you could add in conceal and sinister strikes, Im not sure if the former are necessary anymore though but they help to cycle,kill and revive the flower.

I did cut southsea deckhand, one cold blood and both mimic pods. Im sure theres more optimal way to do it though

I only had about 16 common wild cards. for me it made sense. I guess it depends.

It's just Malygos Rogue, but add in some Petal cards.

Why not just play Miracle Rogue than and get rid of the fucking quest.

>every class has a viable deck
What went right?

>Quit HS
>Came back for this expac
>Have no gold for Karazhan and will not spend rl money on this game
>Have tons of dust

What's the strongest deck I can make? I've been experiementing with Elemental mage and shaman but they seem kinda meh, like perhaps tier 1.5 on a good day but I'm not sure they are tier 1.

Mind you, the following decks require Karzhan cards

>Any rogue
deck
>Most mage decks including quest mage
>Any hunter deck

TidesofTime went from Rank 3 to Top 10 Legend playing only a Paladin deck that had Vinecleaver in it

define viable

send help!

rev up that credit card goy

Pirate Warrior and Elemental Shaman beat up on most decks.

30%+ Winrate.

I just want to commend /hsg/ on the increased quality of the last few threads.

Well done.

What are the 4 cards?

Tony, Millhouse, and what, Tome since it's free and all the spells you get are free?

dirty rats are there because fuck questfaggotry

there is a #1 China list floating somewhere that's running patches and is much better optimized

Any decent Warlock decks yet?

Also r8 my pile of shit.

>threads dont take 12 hours each anymore

Questlock is a pile of shit
Handlock is good
Zoo is great, with or without disco
Sorry about your dust

Decks that have went to Rank ONE legend so far

>Quest Rogue
>Taunt Warrior
>Tempo Rogue
>Jade Elemental Shaman

I have seen Savjz and Dog go to top 10 legend with miracle priest respectively.

Luckily I got the quest and Zavas in packs. Only spent dust on Dinomancers and Pterrordax.

Fireball. It's the toned-down version of copying Sorceror's Apprentice a couple times with Tony out for 0-cost, infinite fireballs.With this bug you just cast one fireball at 0-cost and you get as many as you can cast for 0 in your turn.

Time Warp (quest reward), Millhouse, Fireball and Tony.

Thanks mate, ill be experimenting in this for a while now. Hopefully thisll net me a few extra wins
youre a champion

It is time to admit that Ungoro is best expansion since GvG

GvG sucked cocks.

Literally RNG: The Expansion.

Still hasn't outdone LoE or WotOG yet, I rank it 4th

You should think about Arcane Giants they make really big swing plays. I have them and Questing in my deck and they win games by themselves.

rofl
take this (you)

Tyggbar

or....

Too soon

So I love playing murlocadin right now, BUT, I need 1 more level in warlock to get my 2nd golden grimscale oracle. So I want to play warlock for awhile purely to get that 2nd golden.

I'd like to still play murlocs though and warlock got a new murloc in this set, and I already have 1 of these guys, so I'm wondering: is it worth playing this? Is it worth crafting a 2nd and running 2 of these?

>hey you know how aggro decks have been dominant since day 1? Let's give them cards that are always in their starting hand, have no counterplay, and eventually let them have near-infinite value and card draw XD

Everytime someone says they got a deck that beats Quest Rogue, I always know they tested it only against shitty Quest Rogue decks, that run shit like Violet Teacher or Moroes

>tfw unironically enjoying the expansion

Its fucking hilarious how going 2nd now its 100% better with quests

Nani.

Who was superior?

>Everyone runs out and crafts Millhouse.
>They fix the bug the next day.

Great plan Blizzard.

I prefer Allahu Akbar you stupid kuffar cunts

Even straight after an expansion this is still probably the best place to ask. What's wrong with Eternal? Why aren't people playing it? I thought it was a brand new game when I accidentally found out about it recently, but it's apparently over a year old, maybe with betas or something. It's still on early access on steam, so maybe there's a collection wipe coming I don't know about. I've played it for a couple of days now and it's honestly everything all other card games have been missing. The cards and rules are similar to MtG, but the client and UI is similar to Hearthstone. Fun and easy to play, but more complex and interesting content. Honestly a perfect mix of Hearthstone and MtG. All other card games have been clunky to play or have had stupid or unbalanced cards and rules, but I honestly don't know what's supposed to be wrong about Eternal. There's no limit on gold grinding, so it's completely viable free to play. This sounds just like shilling, but I'm honestly just curious why doesn't it have more players and exposure.

>want to try this
>would have to craft fucking thrillhouse
>this is obviously a bug that will be fixed within the week

Yeah, the giants are probably better in the long run especially with so many people running Dirty Rats.

But right now I'm bouncing around rank 8, running into all sorts of stupid decks, and being able to close out the games with Leeroy and Cold Blood really helps when I don't know what the fuck is even going on.

What is this cancer hunter deck that everyone cries about? Need to check it out... for research purposes of course.

it lacks flash like hearthstone's
makes the game feel more boring

How's Shaku been? Is he worth the craft?

>stick this hot babe in my purify priest deck
>start winning games left and right

I love how far nonmeta shit gets you.

Can I get some advice on this shitty taunt warrior deck I brewed up

I'm late, I'm late!

When you thought the meta would be shit but it's actually good.

>Paladin
Murloc Aggro
Handbuff Midrange
Control
>Warrior
Taunt Control
Pirate
>Shaman
Elemental Midrange
Murloc Midrange
>Hunter
lol
>Rogue
Cavern Combo Midrange
Miracle Flower
>Druid
Quest Control
Egg
>Priest
Questrattle
>Mage
Exodia OTK
Elemental Control
>Warlock
Discard Zoo

Shaku is fucking awesome, although it's probably not necessary for petal/miracle style of decks.

It's an absolute mvp in water rogue though.

Blizzard stop shilling here

i dont get it

Midrange Hunter.

enjoy std

refined dinohunter, It's fun and moderately good, why arent YOU playing the right deck user

cute!
CUTE!

Even the biggest NEET autist doesn't have the stomach for 30 wins per day. Even at 5 minutes per game, that's 2 and a half hours PER DAY with zero losses.

>hunter
>lol
>implying

Quest seems bad but regular midrange is really good

Hunter had a ~40% winrate in the last xpac, does that mean it was viable? Usually sub 45 is the cutoff for being considered a "viable" deck

That being said, as someone who mainly plays Rexxar and Valeera, I really really like this expansion, quest rogue may or may not be top tier cancer (probably not) but I don't understand people arguing about how it doesn't fit into her flavor/playstyle, seems like a pretty clever trick to me

This is my problem with every Rogue legendary that isn't Edwin. It doesn't feel necessary to craft them, but they are decent in a couple of decks.

Luckily I got Sherazin in a pack, because the guy is growing on me.

best girl

awesome vicious fledgling is even gayer in arena

What if this expansion didn't have these stupid quests

Just standard taunt warrior with Mosh? Do you run sleep with the fishes or is that too many "damaged minions" cards

I actually unpacked him and was thinking of crafting the warrior quest for him

>mfw I actually reached the limit today

>173514493
I feel bad for saying this card is shit, its carrying the class

Blue haired girls usually are

That's what killed Pokemon TCG online for me, which I honestly thought was the most interesting Digital CCG. They reworked the client and added a bunch of completely pointless animations and effects and it became really tedious to play. Honestly a fucking disgrace. PTCG rules and cards are super fun and a ton more complex at expert level than people think.

>Even the biggest NEET autist doesn't have the stomach for 30 wins per day.
Used to play this game for 6 hours a day at work, I no longer work there.

Isn't there one of her with a condom in her mouth?

I don't believe this until I see it

That's because all the rogue legendaries left in standard except for Edwin are pure harassment tools that can accidentally become a win condition. But they are top tier harassment tools except for Xaril which doesn't really have a place for some time now, even the flex spots left in water rogue after rotation have better options.

That being said, I'd probably hesitate to craft Shaku or even Sherazin, but I got them from packs and they're solid.