byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

1st for remove secborg tazers

lifeweb is a superior game
coders are underaged redditors

I just want to be able to use admin powers on lowpop to add some pizzaz. god damn, shit's boring in my timeframe

whoever made this op picture should be killed irl

Lynch the coders

hey pieter if I fucking air mail a palate of mayonnaise barrels to your lavish estate will you kindly fuck off back to paradizio

daily reminder to always lynch waifufags

there needs to be some concrete rule on lynching being a non bannable offence if a large enough group wants it done

oh god no
>greyshit mcgee scoops all of the chef's food on the counter into a plastic bag and disposals it
>"GUYS! IT'S BEEN AN HOUR INTO THE SHIFT AND THE CHEF HASN'T COOKED *ANYTHING*! LYNCH!"

what are some chef secrets everyone should know to do a good job?

No, we're not TG

Put ingredients in the microwave and food comes out

TG has a lynch threshold? Neat. I don't play their server

Check your food for poison with the scanner built into your PDA.

clone yourself and use your own meat in meals

Are you jewish or what?

Give nutriment bars as a special order to people who need to eat on the go, like miners

You can get excuisite corgi meat by setting the holodeck to "Zoo"

that's approaching Metalocalypse levels of brutal

Played cargo yesterday and it seems to be a bit different than what wiki describes.

1. Does sending the empty crates back on the supply shuttle do anything?
2. Does stamping the shipment confirmations inside the crates when giving them back do anything?

Could someone explain to me how you fill tanks with over 1013 kpa when doing toxins?

put universal enzymes in your friers

overpressurize them by creating dud's single tank reactions

but don't overdo it since the tank will rupture and explode in your face when it's over 3013kpa

1.no but it frees up space
2.No, stamps are for RP because everyone assumes you accept their orders unless your specifically tell them to fuck off with their 25 costume crates

and another question.
It says that the delivery system works by taking items and sending them at once in bulk, it takes items until 10 seconds has passed before getting another one.
Does that actually work that way or can I cram 5 differently-tagged shipments in there and they'll arrive properly?

They'll all just show up at the same place and you'll get bitched at.

weird, every cargo tech, including the qm, seems to do it that way and no-one bitches at us

another quality round of spess

that was a survivor round right?

Sorry to the Vox I tried to subjugate. I guess it just fucked you up because I couldn't talk. I was trying to drag you to escape though.

On survivor rounds I always try to antag the silicons so they get to be part of the fun too

for me, it was a get lost on an asteroid and space Riccardo round

I hate you
I just want to help people

Get high potency ingredients so your food goes further.
If cargo orders pizza, they've pretty much just invalidated your job.

Put polyacid in your fryers as antag and blame the chemist

Have you ever tried eating pacid?

what the fuck I can't scroll in this thread

Can somebody give me the discord link

discord is for fags, trannies, furries and redditors

I'm one of those so please give me the link!

We only have one person who's openly a tranny and it's gross the way he talks about "no I'm a girl for reals" and "I love my dick desu"

I always hated the meme of "im a girl but I'm pre-op"

You can call yourself a girl when you cut your dick off, it's not hard

If ERP is bannable, I think we should remove gender reassignment surgery.

How is genital mutilation NOT inherently sexual?

I say that I hate trannies often but I don't even really mind them as long as they don't shove it down the throats of everyone else and, as you say, they've gone through with all of it. I firmly believe that society will treat you as what you look like (a girl, a boy, a fag, a retard, a Jew, etc). It's just offputting how he talks about how he doesn't want to get rid of his dick right after that.
He's dating someone else from Veeky Forumsstation though so who's surprised

I don't get why they feel the need to call themselves girls in the first place.

Like, why can't they just embrace the idea that they're a guy who just likes to wear makeup and dresses?

>discordfags

I don't mind trannies, fags, whatever you want to be is fine. It's the mentioning it for no reason that makes me annoyed.

I don't enter a server to announce I'm white, straight, intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor so stop telling me about your life because I don't care.
It's because they have no personality of their own, they are taking being transexual as their personality rather than just being an interesting person people want to talk to because of their personality.

Ohaiyo!

I'm Sera-chan, I'm a girly girl that plays ss13 (I have a boyfriend though and he's the best in the world). Just stopping by to say that yes I AM a girl and I DO play ss13. I play ss13 and happen to be a girl if you didn't know :)

sorry I did you like that Ricewind

(male)

thanks for letting me kill myself, chef
hope I was a good kebab

>borgs powertripping
What else is new?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Rev Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Flash Like Nigga Press A Key Haha

I'll never love again.

you were implanted and I panicked. They said you got rekt on my ship and I had no chance. If I was the only one, it would have been the perfect cover but they fucked up and you died for it

are we all thinking of the same tranny? the admin?

>there's a tranny admin on Veeky Forums

who

>really got shift on the roid
>SMELELELLELELLE
>it was revs

>chef
>cargo tech asks to see my gibber
>say sure, thinking he's going to kill and gib me
>starts stripping
>oh
>leave
>come back and play stupid when I see his meat and blood everywhere
>make custom food out of his meat
>people keep asking me what happened to Riley and pointing at the meat
>ask them what they mean
>no one can figure out how to explain they know its his meat IC or just don't care enough to investigate
>mfw

If you want to be a tranny, be a tranny. If you want to be gay, be gay.

I am personally of the ornithophiliac persuasion. Ree!

>no one can figure out how to explain they know its his meat IC
I've never thought about this before.
I'm tempted to make a Github issue requesting removal of that feature from the gibber.

Who? I've seen people claim there's a tranny admin but never say WHO it was

kek, I'm even surprised you let me in, was amusing to watch people's comments afterwards

Slippery slope to TG's identity system. How do you know the wizard's name?

There's a tranny admin on TG by the name of RemieRichards.

If they're talking about Veeky Forums, then I don't know.

What happens when you try to connect to a server that has a panic bunker that rejects you? Do you get a connection closed error on the lobby screen, or do you just not connect at all?

How can we know the name of ANYONE not wearing an ID card if they're not on the manifest? How can we know the name of the vox traders? Or nuke ops?

These are very good questions with no good answer.

It depends.
I believe our panic bunker reroutes your connection to either TGstation or VOREstation.

It's ICE

Not me, I'm thinking of a player

it depends on the mood of whoever sets it up. sometimes it redirects to vore, sometimes it redirects to tg, or sometimes it just wont let you connect. the bunker is up right now and its just not allowing connections, no redirection or anything

I'm afraid the bunker button is too shit for anything like that. It doesn't even tell us it gets taken up or down, let alone give us the option of where people are re-directed to.

>RemieRichards.
I remember when somebody sprited a statue for a coder who had died 3 days before and Remie immediately replied that it should be a gender neutral statue instead

if I play a transsexual static and don't talk about it but write it in their medical notes is that okay?

I got you senpai.

of course

I'll make fun of you for it IC because I do read medical notes but it's not like I play currently anyway.

People don't really care about named meat when you have access to the morgue.

holy fuck

You can check my medical records anytime strawberrychan

Why don't they just tell the tranny to piss off?
Is TG that cucked?

To be fair she has a point, servers should strive to be inclusive to all people so more people will want to come and play and code on their server. If they made it JUST a guy only guys would feel welcome so 50% of people will never even try a round.

Laser eyes should have some form of cooldown.

>If they made it JUST a guy
Excuse me, did you just assume that statue's gender?

Are we being raided by another server or by reddit or something?

Suddenly a lot of vocal shitters ingame, begging for admin gibsmedats and being cancerous as fuck

>having a statue in honor of an actual dead guy will make people unwelcome if they're not male
???

plot twist: it's actually a flat female

>50% of people
loving every lol
which meme statistic is that from
50% of all gamer are female?
50% of humans are female?
remember when it came out that playing a phone game like breakout or farmville counts as being a gamer
)))))))))

Sorry sweetie, I'll try to be more thoughtful in the future about my words!

>goofball
holy shit can't this guy fuck off for once in his fucking life?

it's bait

lol just powergame ablative and shotgun and 200u of chems for each damage type every round you unrobust fag

i KNOW MUM

Not personally. I've seen a chef do exactly that with the fryers though and it killed the guy who ate the food in about 5 seconds flat.

are there any flat waifus on Veeky Forums?

I'm not a japanophile. I honestly have no idea

There's a bunch of waifus with not tits
Do you want one with no tits and a dick or?