/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

i just finished downloading nier should i play it or should i play it later today im really indecisive and im not sure what to play edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Hatching-tide Easter Event Info
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Hatching_tide/

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/9vy76RKn

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxJSiMdbVxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya

Looking for an irl girl to play and fall in love with, any server.

M U S C L E B A B E S

Stop it Elk

Xth for Please stay pure.
Please

I'm going to cuck Mezzu.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxJSiMdbVxM

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Make me.

dead thread dead game

Good armor to die in though.

Seto...

Punished Aymeric.

Don't forget to pet lalas every day

yes

What the heck, Milla and I are just friends who play games!!

>ultrash posting
>footfag posting
>Truly Yours will never be truly yours
It's been a while since i felt the cold embrace of despair.

Notice how in the last thread the mod didnt ban anyone for insulting stratos or ultrash for hours, but the second you start jerking seto off the entire thread blows up.

Anyone on Gilgamesh want to do anything? This relic book is starting to eat away at my soul :(

Post husbands roulette please.

This really gets the marbles rolling doesn't it?

sure wanna idle together while we dont speak to each other because i lack social skills

You know, you strike me as probably being a fan of Chinbotsu.

Who in Ultrash has the best soles?

Hello everyone, totally not a game developper here.

So what do you like about this game exactly? Why do you keep playing it?

Image attached is an anime girl, I hope you like!

Aika-chan~

Only if you're cool with me talking.

Meria, too bad about her face tho.

mute ofc

Mute
Aika
Banana
Truly

I hate anime girls.

Musclllles~

How many pairs of striped programming socks do you own?

B'nhaka Vhis
I hate you.

well why would you want to talk if i dont

The feeling is mutual.

Is it true that truly has a huge foot fetish?

Yes.

I don't know but i've been taking such good care of my feet since i heard.

I don't know D:

A lot of Ultrash has feet fetishes.
Abe and B'nhaka do. So does Mute.

>foot fetishes
stop

falseflag post

Alright, so I just hit level 50 for the first time.
Should I bother doing the "The Weaponsmith of Legend" / "A Relic Reborn" quest or should I continue doing the main quest?

Explain the soft feet such a treat phenomenon.

Continue with the MSQ. Relic weapons are useless time sinks.

It was made by shitposting fools like you..

Wrong.

the only person here with a foot fetish is shirou

Well want to at least run an unsync dungeon? Don't gotta say anything and its the last thing I need for my book.

Best and most appealing art and sound design of any MMO I've played, generally laid back ambient, soothes my nerves and makes me happy.
I appreciate the cute girl, thank you.

>plays a Japanese game

Armor! ALL armor!
First and foremost, I must look cool. A massive selection of dresses and sleek protections is enough.
I very much dislike this game, Guild Wars 2 is my dream game.

I want aika steppies...

>people genuinely believe this

Alright, thanks

The only thing I would add to this is for you to unlock the binding coils of bahamut as they might help with any wondrous tails you want to complete in the mean time. People go in unsynched, and your first time bonus might be attractive to them in PF. You can unlock it in Wineport if memory serves me right.

man armour in guild wars 2 looks like such garbage. every high level dude i walk by is lit up like a fucking christmas tree or has some gay giant anime wings or something.

It's Sunday

If I'm not getting a relic, what's BiS for AST?

leddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/5xtjx1/all_bis_as_solved_by_kanetws_solver/

I just looked it up, you have to complete Ifrit, Garuda and Titan on hard mode to unlock a quest at the Walking Sands to unlock the dungeon.
So I guess I'll be doing that before moving over to Heavensward content

yucky post.

Plz don't

>wake up
>SAM is not released
And so my day begins.

It's fun and good practice for daily roulette stuff. You can do it, buddy.

Is this game enjoyable for someone that never played a Final Fantasy game before?

Will I get bullied in the bad way?

Is there even any point using DoL/DoH at this stage of the expansion to try and make gil before SB or is it not worth the time?

Is having the nude mod the ultimate sign of grown man syndrome

You want some SAM? I got some SAM for you

Yeah, it's fun. I know some people who look at it like a 300+ hour single player RPG that occasionally forces them to party up with other people in dungeons or trials, and other people who play it like a traditional MMO. It's still a Final Fantasy game at its core, so it's a story-driven game that locks a lot of content behind the Main Scenario Quest. I found it enjoyable to see a Final Fantasy world populated by so many people that made it feel truly alive. Just do your own thing and try to have fun with it.

yes

anybody wanna hang out on odin?

yes

>the game decides how you dress
I'm sure XIV's American-designed belts are what sophisticated, atheist gentlemen desire.

As someone whos never played any FF game before, or any MMO before, i recommend. been playing for almost a year and im super excited for the next expansion. leveling is a LITTLE slow and sometimes SE makes really dumb design choices, but a lot of it can be forgiven if you just find friends to do stuff with

i wanna cum in this butt

ew

Wow what a beautiful night sky

oh

Nice. I think I will try the game soon.

Also, how are dungeons in the game? Are they fun?
Do they follow the mmo holy trinity?

dungeons are eh
yes

Most dungeon groups from the duty finder roulettes are made up of something called a Light Party that has your standard MMO dungeon group makeup of tank, healer, and two DPS. At lower levels, everyone is effectively a DPS with slightly different stats and abilities that qualify them for their respected roles. I remember way way back when I first started having to summon my tanking pet as an Arcanist because both our healer and tank died to Standinginfireitis then everything turning out alright once everything was dead.

good luck

stinker is just a huge tease

Afternoon, what's your plans for Sunday?

What are good pirate outfits?

EVENTUALLY clearing Antitower.

Fuck off, Putt.

Make progress on the Singing Clusters step of the Anima, and restock on the materials I've used up recently

i wish myron was my bf

This is the cutest cat. Any other arguments are invalid.

how do i get as many orbiters as you

Axe cattes

Samefag yourself in the most obvious way, fuck things up spectacularly with one of the only people mentally damaged enough to think you might be a worthwhile human being, and sadpost about it constantly.

HAMMERCATS

>it's now okay to give myron (You)s
catgirl bias is fucking stupid
someone find Adelias and have him blackmail his ex

Fuck off Adelias. No one likes a fucking long haired mentally ill greaseball tranny.

Dude why do you think the people here with the most mental problems stay as a cat or a lizard? It's a lure when they are not a cat or a lizard people avoid them.

I reply to everyone if it's somewhat related to the game, even if it's just "what are you doing ingame today?"

You are the problem