Coupe? High? Rise?

Ask a detailer at a Toyota dealership anything

Do you steal the weed you find?

>Do you steal the weed you find?

Not op but I usually do this, I don't even work in clean up or the back end of a dealership, I'm a salesman but I go sometimes in the dealerships body shop or the detail shop and pilfer through consoles and floors and shit and pocket the weed and adderal and other shit I find.

>ask a dealership detailed anything
Yeah why do all of you suck at "detailing" and just leave mad swirls in the clear we have to fix later

Well im aware of what youre talking about. WE specifically (as in the detailers at my dealership) dont. We've actually won awards on how well we can detail. But most of the time those swirls are from the lot guys the managers hire to keep the cars "clean". Theyre usually mexicans too lol

Ive never found any weed, but ive found plenty of neato shit that ive promptly taken lol

You don't get any trouble for this?

Who's dumb enough to report the theft of their weed to the cops?

>neato shit
Like wallets and stuff?

why is everyone who works at dealerships a such a fucking nigger?

Everyone is a nigger who works min wage. I worked at a car wash and some kid had the balls to steal a desert eagle from an off duty cop who left it under the seat.

there's nothing wrong with taking things left behind by morons.

So it worked? He wasn't caught?

yep. takes balls of steel to rob a nigger cop in an escalade of his deagle. scumbag probably traded it for a bindle and a gram of meth.

fuck off racist

fuck off scumbag thieving nig.

im not a thief. neck yourself racist

I usually leave a little baggy tainted with drain cleaner in my glovebox when I go in for services. It's always gone when I pick the car up, so someone is getting violently sick for stealing from me :^)

but racism is cool

but you never will be

stop being a white knight, faggot, its not cool

>there's nothing wrong with taking things left behind by morons.
So you just support people niggin out. Go back to that other forum u came from kid

shit, good idea, i'll leave a bag of some RC and I bet the theif will learn their lesson.

They have to go back

People with a perscription for it.....

lol found the cuck
im not white???

what kind of buffer shit should i buy

CHIMPOUT
>NIGGER CRIMINAL
CHIMPOUT
>NIGGER CRIMINAL

That "dats raycis" guilt trip doesn't work here Sambo. No SJW's here to shout us down so you can act like an animal without being called out on it.

reported. racism is against gr3

Going to try this.

But I, using watermelon or mentholated cigarettes

(((Reported)))

You can fuck off too Chaim.

back to

Reported for theivery. Sambo.

You can go back to the cuckshed

Stop trying to derail the thread

Good idea.

back to im not white tho. can't be a cuck. sperg more

Nigger confirmed

Sperg more Sambo. You're crimes of petty thievery are not moot because someone called you out for the obvious.

yep that's right. sperg more. do as your told

Shouldn't you be stealing change out of some car's ashtray, or shooting some kid for his air Jordans?

Stop derailing the thread. Medal era do nothing except fuck up paint. They usually contract pretty good detailers though. Puerto Ricans or Dominicans do a good job

Ex-detailer from Honda here, the used car manager encourages me to take shit off the cars that are going to the auction.
It was mostly all-season floor-mats and trunk trays.
Most I've taken was an Alpine amplifier and subwoofer.

sperg more

Would it keep you from stealing?

sperg more

No

>cuck=supporting criminality
nigs really are illiterate? piss off white night

sperg more
im not white????? wtf???????????????????????????????????????????

>Not op but I usually do this, I don't even work in clean up or the back end of a dealership, I'm a salesman but I go sometimes in the dealerships body shop or the detail shop and pilfer through consoles and floors and shit and pocket the weed and adderal and other shit I find.
you're a fucking cunt

is english your second language? go back to doing what you do best, stealing.

sperg more

shouldn't you be stealing something right now, besides my time?
>you gotta go back

sperg more

every corolla seems to heave their lights pointing directly into my retina. do you cunts not calibrate the headlights before handing over to customers?

holy shit r/The_Donald really is leaking tonight

Only as much as worldstarhiphop appears to be leaking....

>muh sperg put more!

Did stacy send you a snapchat of her dancing with tyrone again?
after all it's saturday night, and you seem angry as fuck

why aren't you in the club making sure no one touches your white princess??

Because I'm on the deck of my beach house listening to the waves crash over the rocks while consuming the last of a bottle of wine that cost more than your weekly food budget, and don't go to degenerate clubs unless There is an entry list, and My name is on it....

Don't shoot anyone leaving the Carib-American club tonight, k Jamal?

lol he is actually sperging some more

>??
>Shitskin punctuation

Ew

No? Im just a detailer lol. And besides headlights are headlights how does one calibrate them?

Also where the fuck do you guys live??? Ive never found drugs or any of that shit in any car. The most noteworthy things ive found was dog shit (in a scion xb) and nail clippings in a brand new tacoma.
As for stuff that ive kept, its only been a few things
>neato cargo net out of an audi going to auction
>fully stocked first aid kit out of an infiniti
>a neato butane torch
>a gun (broken, sadly)
>bits of money here and there

look at all this autism, holy shit