How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

WE WUZ FAST AND FURIOUS

>when you see it

C what?

Blue flame coming from the diffuser

why is she drinking piss

look at the image in the OP

find the mistake

>spoiling it

good job summerboy

It is the exhaust?

Have you never seen a regera?

that has to be one of my favorite parts about the car

that's so retarded

I didn't make the car buddy.

That is fucking stupid

Tingly and excited

And I'm sure driving one hard forces the onset of a second puberty

>being this fucking retarded
>shitposting without even attempting to check your facts

The central tunnel that retards think is the engine exhaust is actually the hot air exhaust form the battery cooling.

The "fishtail" engine exhausts are shaped that way because it gives the car a unique sound as well as using up as little of the diffusor area as possible.

Okay I retract my statement, that's cool

What character development

Hey man that's okay. I didn't mean that you were a retard, in case it came across that way. We all learn something new every day, I can put my hand on my heart and say that I know very little about any USDM cars, so to expect someone on an american board to know details about a boutique Swedish hypercar is pretty dumb from my side.
Sorry about that. Have a great day!

Only Reason I knew about it was because of them adding it in Forza, and I thought they got it wrong too, turns out they didn't.

are the batteries air cooled or water cooled?

shut the fuck up retard

Oh is the screenshot from Forza?
I'll be honest, I'm as surprised as you are that they got it right. Just wait, if the Regera is ever featured in a movie I guarantee the flames will be coming from the center.

FWIW I think it's kind of stupid to design a hot-air exhaust looking exactly like the engine exhaust on their previous models, but hey, I'm not their designer so what do I know.
Pic related is the marketing blurb on the battery cooling. It looks like they're water/liquid cooled and then there are radiators in the big, central cooling tunnel that blow out of the "exhaust" at the rear.

The OP's screenshot is from the new NFS gameplay that came out today.

OP are you fucking stupid or what?

>Akrapovic on a car
What

it has already been done and on way cheaper cars

Good publicity for both parties I think. Also nice to see Koenigsegg actually outsource something and not just make everything themselves.

Yee it's all good brudda, we on 4chins, we learn this way

>shitpost hard as fuck
>get BTFO and slapped in the face
>learning