/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6rYv6
vid.me/QPDW]
imgur.com/a/okUDV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mr. Purple Penis Fingers.

E I R I E S
I
R
I
E
S

Stop fucking goats

>jealous because he can't pleasure 9 people at once.

Triss in /aco/ when?

Not a goat.

I'm pretty sure Triss would be a dead fish in bed
Unless you raped her and then she'd just be biting you the whole time

Then she's perfectly fine to love tenderly.

That's pretty hot.

Isn't that a muslim thing to do?

Thanks~
Neato, very usefull. However, mine cell does not wants to load now, gets infinite load. Gotta love skyrim modding.

is there anything that would make her happy

like a drinking song or maybe a hug

>I'm pretty sure Triss would be a dead fish in bed
That's my fetish.

She doesn't have to be sexing to be in /aco/. It could just be pinup. In the barn.

Goats aren't meant for barns and you know that

Alright, thats done. First and last 3 person set

Is Navmeshing the most boring task in existence?

Go unwrap some UVs.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

What have you done to Triss?!

I don't even have reasons to post these but whatever

are you doing a story?

>jo expects the kid to feed him instead of him feeding her

>are you doing a story?
Yes but that one is a lewd set, 36 images.
Story is on hold until the husbando is finished.

Just give him gray skin and brow ridges, and you'd have a pretty damn decent Dunmer.

I mean yeah but he's past that now he did give her a place to live though fairs fair and all that

he's just asking her to come down and sit because he can't stand up real well right now

No. I wanted to go for a dunmer initially, but then i randomly stumbled upon Nero from the Star Trek movie and decided to go for that look.

live long and pro-.. nvm wrong race

yes yes but post the imgur album

can't wait, til it's completed

Will we see a story with them?

He looks like the bouncer for a gay bar.

you should drop that mouth a little bit, slim up the mega jaw a touch, and consider tightening up the lower lip

the more i look at him the weirder he looks
the fuck are you doing at this point
bring back the husbando with black eyes and hair, he was top-tier

stop posting this

Where's my Nibba Aylen when we need him

will consider, thanks for the input

Here. Had to merge the images because imgur is backward garbage and doesnt allow for too many images to be uploaded at once

imgur.com/a/6rYv6

its also not done, was getting too tedious

as i said before i have never made a male character before (like, EVER before), its a bit tricky to find out what looks good.
>bring back the husbando with black eyes and hair, he was top-tier
not made by me.

>the fuck are you doing at this point
give suggestions pls

>the next regular trashing clones
this one goes right into the collection! thanks! :^) now that eiries has opened the hunting season, it seems all regulars finally show their hatred for clonestears

Vampire post!

ily desu

Night weirdos!

He looks like an ex-friend of mine. I wanted to beat his face in with a shovel.

right here you meme-loving fuck
whatchu want

>not made by me.
oh
>give suggestions pls
well first of all deflate the lower lip, you could cook a full english breakfast on that thing
jaw looks a little too wide for comfort, it bothers me but that's just personal bias because all i make is fuckboys
maybe make the ears a little shorter

more

Windhelm Arena 2: No Actual Content Boogaloo is basically done, just got to clutter this balcony looking thing and finish up the AI packages and it's good to go.

night lil vamp

Sleep well little one.

Night vamp

>right here you meme-loving fuck
whatchu want
call the guards

>imgur.com/a/6rYv6
Nice but holy shit there's a lot of clipping and weird shadows in there I know when your brain is fried thanks to all the posing and positioning you kinda stop noticing/giving a fuck about that, I've been there

I've been wanting to make a ffm myself set but I know how tedious and awful it will be

g'nite kid

more of what

>call the guards
[no]
[vid.me/QPDW]
i should really start making new shit instead of reposting old shit

Good night!

>give suggestions pls
I have to say I really do like the look you're going for, it's very unique. In general, I'd say you should just try to assuage his features a bit. Thin out the lower lip a bit, bring in the jawline, lower the mouth a tad, ease up on the brow angle, etc.
Maybe try some different eye shapes? I'm not positive on how much that would help.
ditch the knife ears desu

>give suggestions pls
do what said, especially the lip and jaw.

POST EDGY

Demons are edgy right?

its literally impossible to avoid clipping. I would have to use whatever bodies halo used when he created these pair poses (some of the threesome ones are fucking puzzles, its hard to figure out what goes where) to make it fit perfect. i deleted about 7 images were i deemed the clipping too much. Some poses are outright completely unusable if you arent using a weight 0 male and a weight 0 default UNP female.

The worst part is the size of the room. its really really small, so turning the camera makes you nauseous after a while. Also since my FoV is permanently on 30/50, its near impossible to target NPC's with jaxonz and poser hotkeys without doing camera gymnastics.

I absolutely do not recommend it, neither the poses nor the game are made for it.

>well first of all deflate the lower lip, you could cook a full english breakfast on that thing
will take a look at the lips.
>jaw looks a little too wide for comfort, it bothers me but that's just personal bias because all i make is fuckboys
The jaw is like that on purpose. Nothing wrong with a big, wide jaw.

>Maybe try some different eye shapes?
I did that before. Most of them are pretty terrible. I wanted to sculpt them, but stopped when i realized i was making female eyes out of them.
> Thin out the lower lip a bit, bring in the jawline, lower the mouth a tad, ease up on the brow angle, etc.
Hm. I might actually do go a bit easier on the brows.

>ditch the knife ears desu
Pic related, what i was going for.

noted.

Ah well at least iv'e got something to do tomorrow.

edgy is my middle name

actually that looks just like him

I bet you wished you had some armor there.

I was talking about stuff like arms going through stuff, like that pic of the dude laying on his side
>some of the threesome ones are fucking puzzles
Oh I know, I tried to do a lesbian threesome once. Wasn't fun

>play skyrim for a bit
>suddenly both screens turn black and my computer tower goes "WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
>freak out, shut it down
>clean out cpu heatsink and fans
>boot up comp again
>load skyrim
>same issue happens when i try to load a save
>get confused, try other games like witcher 2 at 2k resolution and max settings to see if they work, which they do.
>try skyrim, but a different save and it works.

the fuck?

tanks are still shit, no matter how much armor there is

It's time to quit Skyrim forever.

I can taste the salt from way over here, Ava

It's all Todd's plan to force people to upgrade to SSE.

Yeah I did look him up, but I still think you don't need to necessarily copy the knife ears. Your Nero's are much pointier than real Nero's anyway. I would suggest round human ears, maybe with a very, very subtle (less than tolkien) point to them if you really want, and just increase the overall ear size to around 1.45 in RM.

It hurts to look back at it all, there's so much.
Maybe there's something with far too big of a texture in that save, aw man I have no idea, that sucks.

Hush up Banana boy

I'm digging bearded!Haar.

Evidently healsluts are more shit, because they get dumpstered even by fat chicks with children. Besides, isn't Triss a tank? She seems to carry your pathetic ass all the time. Maybe you should just acknowledge your inferiority.

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIGHT

never.

He will not convert me to his lies.

Idk. All I know is that I think it's associated to that save that I loaded. It couldn't have been that particular area since I've been there before.

Seriously, what's with the damn chicken arms?

Triss has that autism strength besides without hp nothing would be alive

excuse me sir, is that an elf you are colluding with? are you not a proud Nord?

skipped arm day

A Falmer, at that.

Whatever you say, Ava "Slow and Steady" the Goat

looks like he skipped good looking day lmoa

Bring the jaw in just enough that it still angles up and out to the cheekbone, but only barely, and raise it up a bit. Your dudeman is way more square-jawed in comparison, while BanaNero has a hefty angle down to his chin. Chin might need widening, but it's hard to tell whether or not that's just because his jaw is so wide atm.

>without HP nothing would be alive
That's why I have a ton of it in addition to the armor.

Altmer are the bad ones,and even then it's only the Thalmor.

Exactly, if she gets uppity I can just wipe her and the few other remaining Falmer right out.

>only the thalmor

fucking showed him lmao

Not sure why he went with the ckicken arms.

is aylen sexing that boy on the right

Alright lads having trouble making a magic-based character in MW, so far have made 3 guys and not been happy with any of them.

>Race
Altmer vs Breton, Breton seems superior due to the large amount of Helf weaknesses, and I really don't like Helfs anyways

>Class
Been trying custom classes which seems to be the main problem, I can't decide whether I want to use armor/unarmored, what lores to put in major, and if I want to use a weapon type or go unarmed for a monk-esque character. If I did use a weapon skill it would probably be Blunt for staves. As far as Armor I know I would probably get more use out of an armor skill to stack enchanted clothes + armor, but I'm worried about carry weight and unarmored benefits from magical specialization. Also can't decide what my Second attribute should be - obv want Int for the magicka, but Willpower, Luck, and Agility all seem like solid choices for the second one.

>Sign
This is another big one. Obviously want something to benefit magicka, but I don't know if I really want to go atronach for my first magic playthrough. I know I can do stuff like absorb spells from my summons in a pinch, but I like being able to regenerate.

I think I have the early game strategy down, compared to combat-focused guys early game combat seems easier especially w/ access to healing and firebite. I also found a tomb close to the starting town w/ a good constant effect magic ring in it.

no
they're just watching a shittily shopped greenscreen
imgur.com/a/okUDV

You will end up being a stealth archer anyway.

When in doubt, Imperial.

Dude goats lmao

ebin

too generic

Didn't say it wasn't, but the bonuses are good across the board to suit a play style that isn't set yet.

Oh come on user. This is skyrim and imperial ain't generic.

What are they watching?

>magic-based character in morrowind

Oh crap I derped.

that's up to you to decide