Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2495
Previous Thread: Lightsworns and LEAKS edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-june-2016-yu-gi-oh-day/
ygorganization.com/ocg-july-2016-yu-gi-oh-day/
ygorganization.com/ocg-arc-v-character-deck-experience-event/
yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Shaddoll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KONAMI FUCKED UP THE OTS PACKS

MACR SUPERS ARE IN OTS

>Spyral Sleeper
Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must be special summoned (From your hand) by banishing (2)? SPYRAL cards from your graveyard and cannot be special summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can target 1 SPYRAL card you control and up to 2 cards your opponent controls; destroy them. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the graveyard: destroy as many cards you control as possible, and if you do, Special Summon one Spyral Super Agent from your Hand, Deck or graveyard

Whats the most special summons you guys have gotten in one turn with the new fusion substitute zoos? I just got to a max of 29, not sure if I can get 6 more to be able to take on maxx c challenge

are any of the subterrors in their has anyone found them yet? please any information would be appreciated.

>ready to make new thread with fixed OP.
>captcha fucked up and someone beat me to it
Welp.
Reminder next OP then.

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tin Mega Pack (August 25th)

Only MACR Supers are being relieved.

So apparently if we're not getting Subterrors revealed, they're higher rarity.

Or lower

i swear to fuck if they secret all my subterrors again, then make them tier 1 somehow they'll be a bagillion dollars to pickup the new ones, please just ultra them

all other Fairy Tails are short print, make the newest one a super

ok

>subpar-terrors
>tier 1

My bad, if you're gonna try to do that you should announce it at like 50-posts in. Also,
>not having a pass for EZ new threads, even on mobile

Stranger thing have happened.

I don't understand this card.
The quick effect is a nice addition, alright, but the risk is just too great.
Like, if your opponent chain GOSR, then everything explodes, just for a single Super Agent pop.

Well, maybe next time.
The thread is rather slow until the leak so I thought I don't really need to announce it.

>having Veeky Forums pass
Nah, not really worth the effort.

I assume the thought process was multiple cards either get benefits on being destroyed (Charming Resort Staff/Master Plan) or like being in the grave (Recapture and Assault) plus work with some unrevealed cards in the pack and triggers Agent's MST effect. It's an incredibly dumb and stupid reason that causes more harm than it's worth, but I assume that is what they had in mind.

What are the most expensive cards I need to buy for true king Dino's?

How about you stop being a massive cunt and just update it yourself? It's mentioned in every fucking thread that it needs updating. If you make a new thread then it's your responsibility to make sure the OP isn't shit or outdated.

"somehow"
they could make em tier 2 with some really strong support
i just want a nemesis handtrap that when your opponent activates an effect you can dump it, flip all set cards up, and all faceup subterrors are unaffected by card effects or some shit. They just need solid protection and a good way to flip up to surprise your opponent.
that would easily make them tier 2 if not one.

Dragonic diagram was common in japan
But knowing tcg that shits gonna be ghost rare only in tcg, with a 1 in a trillion chance of pulling it
cause tcg is run by fucking faggots.

I am trying to.
What I mean by next time is that I'll make the thread next time.

I've been trying to for a while but the timing is never right.

>I just want an absolutely ridiculous card

Go away CaC Shitter

>running that thing in draco format
PURE MADMAN IM GONNA LOSE EDITION

Oh, sorry, I was meaning to reply to the other guy that made this thread. I know you're trying to do the right thing, user :)

They just need more ways to put subterrors on the field while plussing

Several times theyve printed retarded cards that made decks tier one, you new to fucking yugioh?
You legit can just toss it up to it never happening

either let them flood or keep their current takes a turn or two to setup but have insane protection.

>implying 1 card can save subterrors
They were doomed the moment they gave them a flip effect in this day and age. They're better off just fucking scrapping SPYRAL and subterrors, waste of cardboard.

I prefer something that can flip-up the Subterror that isn't Decoy Dragon tier.

So now that the TCG meta is going to be paleofrogs, kings/dino kings, invoked WW feat. artifacts and what's left of the mostly untouched zoodiac engine .dek what are some good cards to side against them? I'm particularly interested on things that fuck paleofrogs over as my locals is full of people using it.

What's next, Ritual can never be good ever?

were moving into a slower format when links comeout plus the other 3 cards could help too, and the card i mentioned would give their effects a chance to go off on opponents turn/

Fuck yeah man
A flip effect FUSION deck? Confirmed GARBAGE

How do you think a character deck should be made? Using anime cards, tcg/ocg cards, multiples copies, anime or manga only, outside archetypal support, outside support in general?

I always imagined something like ygo4realmen's drill warrior.dek would be something yusei would use

tcg/ocg cards, and has to consist of at least 16 archetypal cards and the rest of the deck needs to be complimenting the usage of those cards as opposed to using them as an engine for something else

>Being this mad over Subpars
Please read, I said in this day and age. Where are shaddolls/fip effect monsters at in todays meta?

>were moving into a slower format when links comeout
>People still believe this

come on guys hes clearly new to yugioh and fucking retarded, he thinks komoney has never printed a singular super retarded card that hasnt made a deck retarded! hes adorable! let alone komoney printing 6 retarded cards like the d rulers and babies! its almost like hes just gotten into yugioh and just spews stupid shit to sound intelligent cause he hates subterrors for no good reason!

>Where are shaddolls/fip effect monsters at in todays meta?
Banned.
#ReconstructConstruct

A great character deck should be one that devotes 62.5% of the cards in the deck either related to the archetype directly, or to the ace monster directly, with the rest being meta.. (So, 25 cards in a 40-card deck, 38 cards in a 60-card deck.) The deck must use TCG/OCG cards, and must be banlist appropriate. If it uses a side deck, the 62.5% ratio must be maintained with the total cards. (So 34 cards out of 55, and 47 out of 75 cards.)

Try to find the focus of the deck and go from there. Protags decks tend to be all over the fucking place. Like for a Yusei deck it should either be Stardust focused or it should be focused on a handful of the warriors.

its almost like they banned construct, but that would involve doing research, and thats hard to look at the banlist isnt it little timmy! maybe when you've played the game for more then a month you can have good input timmy!

If anything, they need cards that compensate their passive playstyle. To be specific, more disruptive Behemoths like Umastryx and a Nemesis that can flip them during your opponent's turn or SS Behemoths from the grave.

Having to rely on a bricky ritual engine is pretty terrible tbqh
I hate this mentality. Konami can make any strategy meta by overcompensating them (Pendulums, Rituals etc)
Shaddolls were known more as a Fusion/grave-based deck (who splashes light engines) than a flip deck.

ygorganization.com/ocg-june-2016-yu-gi-oh-day/
ygorganization.com/ocg-july-2016-yu-gi-oh-day/
ygorganization.com/ocg-arc-v-character-deck-experience-event/

Also look at all these retards! using shadolls in 2017 amiright!
yugiohtopdecks.com/decks/Shaddoll
whole heartedly you're clearly new, don't understand anything, and have never seen komoney randomly print stupidly good cards that make decks people thought as garbage to tier 1. It happens all the fucking time, if you actually knew anything you'd know this. I'd advise just shutting up and lurking till you learn this, or leaving. multiple people are telling you you're retarded, its cause you are.

You are right, look what happened the last time TCG tried to fix a poorly designed deck with one card.
It totally broke the game.

FINALLY! YES!!!

Holy fucking christ at long last. I'm glad it's only a super as well so it'll be pretty cheap to get.

Didn't say it works everytime did i little timmy, i said they do it sometimes, and randomly. But reading comprehension is something you learn in middle school so i wont tap your wrist too hard for that little timmy!

RIP VERY FRIENDLY DRAGON

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

>Shaddolls were known more as a Fusion/grave-based deck (who splashes light engines) than a flip deck.
Doesn't change the fact that most of their MD monster, fuck Zefra, is a FLIP monster.
Just because a deck mostly consist of a flip monster doesn't mean that they will always be bad.

>its almost like they banned construct
So you are agreeing with me that shaddolls and flip effect mosnters are not in todays meta like I stated, correct?

Shit, I don't know if this is sarcasm and you're agreeing with me or not.

>I say that shaddolls are no longer meta
>Shows me a list where shaddolls are non-meta
Thank you for proving my point

I'm still calling him V.F.D.

That has to be fake holy shit that deviant art tier name my sides. also hes only fucking super komoney didnt print him in hyper ultra secret ghost tech rare to force out the cash from true dino players?

>True King
>True Dracombatant
"True Draco" or "True King" card then?
Great insight, KoA.

>inb4 True King =/= True Draco in TCG

Secret Diagram

It's like saying Spellbook is bad.

>Snow
>Sleeper
>Rella
>Luna
Stop! Yes I am mad. These names are crap!

Mozzarella is the only shit one.

SPYRAL Sleeper
Level 8 LIGHT Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 1200
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 “SPYRAL” cards from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can target 1 “SPYRAL” card you control and up to 2 cards your opponent controls; destroy them. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy as many cards you control as possible, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “SPYRAL Super Agent” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

So if this thing is going to die, you can just chain his effect targetting him and pop 2 cards, and a possible third with Super Agent.

>i said they do it sometimes
TCG did it 0 times.

>list has tourney wins from last month
?
you're clearly a troll or unironically this retarded so im not gonna waste my time on you, if they do print a card that makes subterrors completely broken ill laugh and remember your dumbass, if they don't ill just enjoy them as my petdeck for the time being anyways. Enjoy being proven wrong by a ton of people and continue to be retarded on a childs card game general.

Have their been any cards with name changes that were actually decent?

i knew they'd jew somewhere tewart never fails to make everyone hate him

>If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy as many cards you control as possible
Why do they force these completely unnecessary punishments?
Spyrals weren't going to be meta anyway.

Resort give your monster a relevant protection, so you should not have to worry much about your monster dies on opponent's turn anyway.
Now, blowing your field is a much bigger concern.

I never stated that shaddolls were bad, I stated that they are no longer meta which they aren't.

>list has tourney wins from last month
>All shaddoll list are either top 8 or top 16
>Last time shaddolls got 1st place was July 2015

No, you're saying anything with FLIP is inherently bad.

Flip? More like FLOP lmao

Like I said In this day and age

>Charming Resort Staff
>Resort maintenance cost
>temporary Mission
>SPYGAL
>Sleeper mandatory blow your field
It's like Konami doesn't want them to be good.

The current strongest monster in the game is a two tribute main deck boss. For something more TCG-specific, just look at how long Burning Abyss and Dante lasted.

Don't underestimate Konami's ability to make literally anything good if they actively choose to. If something is bad or subpar, they chose to make them that way to appeal to the casual crowd. If they want it to be meta, it'll be meta.

what im saying is that they managed top 8s or top 16s while significantly neutered, they have a card on the banlist and with it off they'd still be topping.

Fucking newfag.
It's not even THAT long since DUEA.

its like talking to a wall he doesn't listen to reason. Hes clearly new so just let him be ignorant.

Should be in a hierarchy of:

Anime > Manga > Vidya > TCG/OCG support >>>>>>>>> outside support
Multiple copies should be used at your discretion, and only if a deck is literal shit without multiples (Dark Magician, Red-Eyes, etc.)

Character dicks should strive to consistently pull off the character's ace monsters/strategy using their available cardpool, without resorting to shit that's obviously not a part of their theme.

Again so they are not meta

You're right, we'll have to wait and see

>It's not even THAT long since DUEA.
You're right too, I'm using a poor choice of words to measure time. I should say in the current meta.

>starts to admit hes wrong
>starting to recognize everyone in the threads calling him out for being retarded
smug.png

Personally I draw only from cards they themselves have used (no matter what point in the show), with this guy's hierarchy in mind. Anime is generally enough but manga can be useful to throw in too, especially since those fuckboy Jack players always run HRD Bane and Abyss.

Yuya.dek is particularly fun to play like this.

I still would have rather prefered a Meteor Black Dragon retrain then a new monster thats a gemini

SUPERS
Zefraath
Metaltron XII, The True Dracombatant
SPYRAL Sleeper
True King of All Calamities
Sylvan Princessprite
Fairy Tail
Lyrical Lusc - Tyrant Neptune Fodder
Pendulumucho

That's 8/14 Supers.

We still might get 6 more reveals.

>Pendulumucho
>Fairy Tail - luna
>not short prints

why

But it does happen.
You get Meteor Black Dragon retrain, then a new gemini monster.

Oh. I had completely forgotten this thing existed honestly.

It's like, the best RE Fusion, how could you forget it, man.

Should I buy Lightsworns now that Minerva is getting a reprint?

The cards will only get more expensive since now everyone can play it without a $1k debt.

Will it though?
The deck is still mediocre even with Minerva, so the hype may fade quickly.

Stop posting Kuroinu for fuck sake!

>implying TCG make that card(s)

Even though it was very minor, I love the "The" they added to all the Phantom knight monsters (sounds very oldish). Some recent name changes I enjoyed were:
>Pot of Desire
>ShogunSaga
>FullmetalfoesFusion
>Crystolic Potential
Yes
2 Lightsworn builds made it to top 16 RN so I really wouldn't call the deck mediocre.

>Lightsworn builds
Is it noid?

If you believe the anti-hype of Links killing off the Extra Deck, Judgment Dragon might once again become the King of Cheese.

>tfw price of the SDs have already gone up from where they were a month ago

I am expecting the final Spyral Gear spell card to be something like a machine dupe for the archetype, and if that is the case then Spyral will be insanely good because opening resort and this/any way to make this is dumb.

Lightsworn with Zombies

so is there ANY way to get news on duelingbook?

I'm willing to wade through reddit, if necessary.