Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you ready for the Summer of Boudica /fgog/?

Powerlevels.

Sekai de ichiban tsuyoi dakara!

Humbaba-chan when

Hahaha, time for Dragon Dick

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Monkey when

I want to gently read my daughter a bedtime story

Herc should be stronger than Scat anyway

Nero a CUTE!

Alter Jeanne a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk
Above world level.

Fucking Beowulf was soloing multiple pillars. Scat is a joke.

>Someone summons Bull of Heavens expecting Enkidu to die again in a repeat of the myth
>Instead Alcidies jumps out foaming like a madman since this is the kind of thing that sets him off.

I LOVE RICHARD!

who

Musashi seems like she would enjoy a gangbang.

I want to lick her body

*blocks you're path*

sounds hot

Reposting from last thread.

>Genjou Sanzou
>Ibaraki Douji
>Fuuma Kotaro
>Ozymandias
>Lancelot (Saber)
>Tristan
>Gawain
>Hassan of Serenity
>Riceman
>Bedivere
>Cleopatra
>Vlad III (Extra)
>Musashi Miyamoto
>King Hassan
>Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
>James Moriarty
>Emiya (Alter)
>Hessian Lobo
>Yan Qing
>Arthur Pendragon
These folks all only have five out of six character profile entries unlockable.

Interludes when?

lurk more

So Siduri is a mongrel now?

My fetish.

Enkidu killed the bull, he died from spooky aids

we already have him

The Strongest Saber on a good day

It's Archer Gil something something different aspects.

You can do that while I marinate her eggs with my cum.

>Lancelot gets a skill interlude
>becomes literally the best Servant in the game

David.

I'd run a train on Musashi.

ah hideyoshi of course how did I forgot

So according to this fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php

The first and second 40 AP quest yields are pretty much the same right?

No.

Please understand that it will bankrupt DW if they release those interludes immediately.

Saber Alter is cute, CUTE

Can interlude raise his 9'9k atk?

Everyone who isn't Gil is a mongrel. Just because he cooled off on saying mongrel to people he liked in Babylon doesn't mean he doesn't still mentally categorize them as such.

Misora ur drunk

>Get's told to lurk more
>Expected the image posted to be the answer

No you fucking dumbass. Actually go and lurk more.

Why is there a humongous glass-encased butterfly in the background?

It just shows Strange Fake is OOC fanfiction.

Narita is probably angry that Gilgamesh changed because of Siduri and not his fuccboi.

You mean if they release those interludes at all?

The blanks will be filled with the update of eor chapter 2 with the their description from FGO GO

Does trapping them in an illusion they're too dumb to escape from and walking around work?

Then what about 'eventually'?

>lurk more I'm so angry and cynical and bitter
alright I have my answer anyway. go be angry somewhere else :^)

He never called Kotomine a mongrel. In FSN, he even says his kingdom and subjects weren't made of mongrels.

Now you should stop taking Narita's BL fanfic as canon.

Ask Moriarty

>Nasu knows Narita is writing about Gil Enkidu
>doesn't tell him what happens in Babylon

Stop being mad so much. You're the only one bitching about Siduri

Also, it's not like Gil meant the Siduri you met in Babylonia is mongrel. It was her much younger self

I'm so glad strange fake has a reliable translator. Sitting through years of half-assed summaries sucks.

Herc wasn't soloing shit though he needed help from 2 other Servants and has his base power boosted 10 times over.

I think something along those lines has been suggested as a way of dealing with Berserker Heracles. Ignoring or incapacitating him and instead attacking his master. Apparently there's no conceivably way it could work.

He's the hero we needed

Nasu isn't allowed to tell any of the novel or manga writers what's happening in FGO. I think its part of the contract since its different companies

Waver novel writer also has issues here

Gil changed because of Enkidu's death and then he went on his journey to achieve immortality leaving Uruk to perish. Siduri helped him when he came back. How did she changed him?

Since CCC mongrel doesn't mean anything. He calls Hakuno mongrel and he does it with affection, so it's nothing now.

>He never called Kotomine a mongrel.

>Just because he cooled off on saying mongrel to people he liked in Babylon doesn't mean he doesn't still mentally categorize them as such.

>In FSN, he even says his kingdom and subjects weren't made of mongrels.

No, he literally does not say this.

Has anything other than Strange Fake ever gotten a reliable translator? Everything else seems to take ages.

Each pillar is still as strong as a few servants together, they're not weaker than a servant. In Solomon's Temple they weren't soloing them as much as they were all fighting together.

Medea was buffing Heracles and he was being backed up by Hector.

So all the proto servants are gonna be the same rating as their non proto version

Proto Gil 5* confirmed?

>yfw proto Gil is crit Buster gorilla with ST NP

He's not the only one. I like SF but it's hard to overlook stuff like this. I wish Narita put some thought before writing about an already existing character.

DOKO DA

Do you not use grails or Fous or non-Bond CEs?

I have been hearing him say mongrel so much that I fail to know if he really means it or just being tsundere as fuck

??????????

I think Sanda is doing alright with his little corner of the setting. If anything the servant stuff is what I find to be the least engaging bits of Case Files.

Shut up faggot you don't get to bring up CCC in here

CCC also said Gilgamesh could see into the past and that's been retconned just like this mongrel shit

Narita fucked up

Okay, but explain how they had people like Beowulf explicitly off by himself having fun, and Karna and Arjuna making it a hunting competition on who could kill more solo between them.

Why did you post a screenshot of Dark Souls?

And?
>Also, it's not like Gil meant the Siduri you met in Babylonia is mongrel. It was her much younger self

>Pandora in Prisma
>Pandora in SF
Was it a coincidence or what

Can we have waifu hour now?

Nasu pretty much said that Caster Gil and Archer Gil are different periods of Gilgamesh and they act differently because of it, so it's nothing more than that. When Archer Gilgamesh appears at the end of Babylon is even made more obvious.

Reminder Demon Pillars are such shit in Lancelot eyes that he didn't even bother using the LIMITLESS sword and only thought they were worthy of a pole.

He didn't know
Nasu made that shit up after he wrote most of it

Depends if Pirsma's author goes to Nasu's sleepovers

>Pandora's box is a grail
>Enkidu can become a grail

Not at all, he was still the same selfish fucker after Enkidu died and went to his journey leaving his kingdom to be destroyed.
He only changed because Siduri waited for his return and had him rebuild his kingdom, so thanks to her influence he chose to become a king. Which is a nice acknowledge to the epic where Enkidu didn't do make him a better person, he was just someone who distracted him from being horrible and has fun adventures with instead but was Siduri who comforted him and persuaded him to be a better ruler.

He wants nothing to do with Enkidu. He doesn't even care to see him again or he's offended someone possesses and uses his body (as he is offended if someone does this with Solomon). This destroys Narita's BL fantasy.

I want a witch summer.

Hakuno is a modern human so he/she is still a mongrel even if he likes him/her. He already made clear the difference in UBW. His people AREN'T mongrels, so it doesn't make sense that he's calling Siduri that.

but other servants can also

It contradicts his claim in FSN, maybe is Narita played FSN he would know what character he's writing about.

It's almost as if Caster Gil and Archer Gil are different characters

Pandora should be kind of a big deal, being bootleg Enkidu with Angry Manjew in a box.

Makes more sense than the Count of Meme Germain.

Uhm...Isn't it was Siduri herself who tried to thank Enkidu for Gil becoming a good king or something?

>giving a fuck about some shitty literal who tier bitch

He never said they weren't mongrels, just that they had value. He was a fucking dick even to them though, at least before he decided to be a king to them (and that's covered by Caster Gil).

Archer Gil doesn't give a fuck about his people though. He went into a quest to find immortality and his people died or fucked off while he was gone.

ARCHER Gil was the one who said nobody in Uruk was a mongrel because he didn't have an interest to rule mongrels. He didn't even calls Kotomine one.

>lurk more, muh sekrit club how dare you forget about my koha-ace character
my little /a/utist cannot be this cute

Waifu posting is better than this shit.

>Also, it's not like Gil meant the Siduri you met in Babylonia is mongrel. It was her much younger self

Do I really need to quote myself?

Quote this
*unzips dick*

user, Siduri tries to thank Enkidu for making Gil a better person, learn your Babylon facts before you sperg.