Retro Digital Dashes

Surely I'm not the only person who finds an appreciation for the 80's digital dashes. Post a pic of the dash and tell what model car it came from. Bonus points if it's a sporty 4 door. I'll start. 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR0Ofu0M53g
youtube.com/watch?v=PLTx3eNLb5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1986 Nissan 300zx non turbo

Have anything else?

What model cars are these?

A DOOR IS AJAR YOUR ENGINE OIL PRESSURE IS LOW PROMPT SERVICE IS REQUIRED YOUR HEADLIGHTS ARE ON DON'T FORGET YOUR KEYS YOUR FUEL IS LOW YOUR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IS MALFUNCTIONING PROMPT SERVICE IS REQUIRED PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS

youtube.com/watch?v=rR0Ofu0M53g

a tundra

i dont have a good pic of a BX

Last 3 are ae86, c4 corvette and vector w8

awesome. but thats not a Xt6 because it has a boost guage. just a normal xt

you know when you hit the air suspension button the car animates up and down?

does it count if its in an 80s car

Oh nice. You're parents must have sprung for the LX version. Mine didn't even have turn signals.

Mk3 Supra Digital Dash

unfortunately only came in RHD models, but some people have been able to convert them to LHD.

>Bonus points if it's a sporty 4 door
Can be found in Dodge Spirits (available turbo 5 speed R/T trim)

>tfw mums car had this
Rip it was confirmed kill in traffic accident

You don't happen to have a more common vehicle do you? The Spirit's kinda rare...

That pic is a Daytona Iroc iirc. They were also in some 80s lebarons but no 5 speed ones.

thats the coolest shit i've seen all day

A E S T H E T I C

Notice how rich car guys never commission companies to make shit like this for them? They just buy old Italian faggot mobiles like Adam Carolla, or some American muscle collection?

I mean, there was that football player who paid Mazda a shitload of money to basically remake his shitbox 323 for sentimental reasons (I believe he DD's it too, despite having millions of dollars). But I'd be paying companies to make one-offs and prototype cars that never made it to production. Sweet digital dashes would be mandatory.

My old turbo grand prix didn't have a digital dash, but it had this stupid trip computer vidya game, and a a Heads Up Display.

Not bad for 1989.

Ford Aerospace van

Aerostar. Stupid autocorrect.

saved from Veeky Forums, dont know what car but it's sexy as fuck

Get that geriatric shit outta here cunt

This aint fuckin knight rider

subaru xt, the third one posted in the thread. also called alconye if its jdm

Any more 4 doors? I'm looking for something i can drive and actually haul people in, rather than a impractical sports car. Not that that's bad, the ZX300 has astounding aesthetics.

Why is headlights a small button but high beams gets the entire bottom? What does the "MAX" button do? Why is the power button on the radio fucking massive? What the hell is anything on the dash? Why do you need an indicator for how fast your wipers are going? On the dash, the gears listed are N12345. Can it not go backwards? Why does the dash have the controls for a tape deck but lack a slot to put them in? They got a fucking 1982 ipod in there?

This is why you should never let Lancia design a car.

the hud is digital in the 9-5

Pretty sure that comes with an option to select which hardpoint-mounted AIM-9 are you going to launch.

Why did Nissan have to make my car's interior so fucking boring compared to other 90s Jap cars?

>not literally my car

they did?

Yes. Even the 25 year old car's interior is better looking than mine.

Why the fuck wouldn't they keep the controls on the side of the dashboard? That shit looked great.

Yeah, me too. ffs Bugatti haha.

What's this?

nissan cue-x concept

my aw11
I was thinking I might convert it to some kind of digidash, but it's pretty comfy as it is

Holy. Fucking. Tits
youtube.com/watch?v=PLTx3eNLb5g

Definitely going to buy one of these as a project car when I have money

It sounds like he has a bag of popcorn in his engine

That's just the anti-lag system keeping his fat 80mm turbo spooled :^)

but hilariously appropriate for the thread

The only gripe I have about old digital dashes is that they are fucking terrible and way to slow to be useful as actual gauges.

Grand Marquis

I was already looking for a panther- but when I saw it had the digidash I HAD to have it

So fucking Future..
My first car was a 96' that I got off craigslist for 400$ at 90k miles. Granny went senile and lil' sally busted the front grille hitting D to back it out of the driveway right into daddies truck, and daddy didn't wanna see it anymore..
So 15 year old me bought a car that summer.
I still fucking miss that. Such spaceship