Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Apr 3

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36

>PSP
-M33 source released.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/620lkw/why_did_team_molecule_bring_back_psn_spoofing_in/dfiqia6/?context=3
psx-scene.com/forums/f153/unofficial-fhdb-1-93-noobie-package-obt-119562/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't see anything in the catalog for a long while so I made a new one. Hopefully everything is up to date in the OP.

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

>tfw psn spoofing is still working after all this time

Anyone has a download link for Bravely Second uncensored? Getting tierd of using the stupid ntr every time

3.64 never!

Is 76C on the CPU and GPU while playing games too hot for a slim PS3?

Yes, you want to keep it below 70 and ideally below 60.

Use some fan contorl.

I already use webman for fan control but I hate turning up the fans because the system gets loud. I try to lower the speed but it gets that hot.

Why does CHMM 2 give me a black screen when I try and open it from the home brew menu?

Suck it up. Either your console gets loud or it dies in a year.

Last Thread because OP is dumb and left it out:

How do I upgrade to adrenaline-2 on vita? Do I have to uninstall the old version and patch a psp game again? Can I just run the easyinstaller and it'll do all the work?

uninstall adrenaline and do the installation process all over again but this time with adrenaline-v2 files. easyinstaller makes it a lot quicker.

>/hbg/ is now slow as a dead snail

What the fuck happen? Wheres the activity?

I dunno how, but I somehow managed to get kinda stuck in step 1 of the 3DS hacking guide.
I got all necessary files, put them on the SD, renamed the payload, and played the sound file in 3ds Sound, but instead of loading the homebrew launcher it just gets stuck on a red screen and I have to start over again.

Do I just have to keep trying till it eventually works or am I too dumb for such an easy hack?

It's kind of odd that it does.
I guess Sony really doesn't care that much anymore. As they rightfully shouldn't, in this case.
Patching up the exploit itself makes sense, obviously, to make fewer people have hacks and piracy available. But excluding the people with hacks from entering their store entirely is pretty dumb. Hardcore pirates won't update and start buying games just for online play anyway, whilst there are probably at least a few moral fags out there who still buy their games but want to have access to moonlight and emulators and whatnot for increased functionality.
Plus, a lot of online vita games are pretty much on the brink of death in terms of online player numbers. In multiplayer, other players are part of the content, and like it or not pirates can still fill those player numbers, which benefits legit players too. Until they start cheating, of course, in which case they ruin everything.

Nothing's going on in the scene

You did well, at least your not a cunt like the guy who kept fucking up the grammar

Show the SD contents.

3ds kids got arrested, vitafags and wiiufags died, nothing new for switch or ps4 so dead scene.

They'd have to push out yet another FW update to change the access keys again and I doubt there's much impetus to clock it anymore. Like 3.61 was to clock Henkaku which is obvious then 3.63 was to block PSN and try head off the big TaiHenkaku/Adrenalise release that was about to happen. If the next one is just for PSN access then they don't really care since people are mainly using it for buying on PSN anyway. The anti cheat measures online are still active.

We don't know how much access the henkaku guys have, if f00dhax is real and they have geeneral purpose firmware decryption + key access then another hotfix update like 3.63 won't do anything

Nevermind, I really am too dumb for this.
Instead of putting the contents of the folder inside the starter zip in the root i put the folder inside the zip in the root.
Let's hope I won't fuck this up further.

Anyone got links for PS3 persona 5 DLCs?

What DLC? There's the Japanese audio PKG but that should be in the torrents that are around.

Someone could check if they actually got new keys, or just working around it with a loophole or something.
Sony is super serious with their magic numbers, henkaku would be distributing the key to anyone visiting the installer.

this is a homebrew general, not a piracy general. reported.

Anyone?

I think the easyinstaller now deletes the old adrenaline files for you now alongside installing adrenaline 2.

So what does the english patch of the leaked fire emblem translates? Is it the whole game or just the menu?

>whole game
>ever thinking this

Vita games have anti-cheat? How and why? Before the system was cracked there would be no reason to bother developing an anti-cheat, since surely there wouldn't be a way to cheat in the first place. That would just be a wasted cost. I doubt killzone devs for example thought that far ahead.

I saw a bunch of DLCs for the game. Like costume sets and items.

Eventually, every system gets cracked. It's mainly common sense to have at least some form of anti-cheat on online games.

f00d?

They got new keys. Yiffy lube already said that they aren't bothering trying to hack later firmwares or their keys, but that the 3.63 keys were presented to them somehow so they couldn't resist using them.

sauce?

First, fuck you for making me go find this on mobile.
Second, reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/620lkw/why_did_team_molecule_bring_back_psn_spoofing_in/dfiqia6/?context=3

Whats the status on playing 3.63 games on Vita?

Have a whole list of shit I want to play but am too poorfag to buy

sorry user, I was just curious.

I'm the user who originally asked, I can confirm that the easy installer does de-patch the original version from the psp game and then you can use the installer to patch the game with the new version. All I needed was the easy installer vpk and nothing else.

Give me some suggestions of good vitashit games because i have 5 gb left and no clue what I want

Also, no progress on playing 3.63 games on 3.60. And there probably never will be if yiffy lube is to be trusted, apparently game decryption keys are in f00d. So by the time we reach 3.63 game decryption keys, we would already have henkaku on 3.63.

Might be the case that you can just load up official f00d binaries with trustzone code execution and pirate 3.63 games that way. We'll never know as long as there's no public tz or f00d hack though.

Does it facilitate moving your isos and psp saves, or do you have to do that yourself, or can Adrenaline 2 find them where they originally were?

no. I don't know why he moved Adrenaline out of the PSP emu folder when ISOs and game saves stayed there

They're all where they already were.

I have the free shop on my 3ds can I use the sd card on my Wii U can use the free shop there or no?

PSTV Question

If i reinstall the games on my vita card to my USB, will that mess up anything if I jump between mounted and unmonted in vitashell? I'm curious about this because I wanted to know if I could just reinstall the games and get my save files again from the save manager.

holy fuck

I have a 3,60 ps3 super slim, I've seen about the backup restore method to get free games, anyone has a link to a good tutorial? I want to play persona 5 ; _ ;

Just copy the right folders from your memory card to your USB stick and everything will be there, ready to use.

A simple "no fuck off" would have bee nice

I know nothing about vita hacking but I wanna pick a cheap used one up. Got some questions though. Are there anyways to use normal SD cards or anything else besides Sony's shitty proprietary memory cards? And how easy is it to get free games? Gotta play me some weebtrash games.

no
easy

Either stick with Sony memory cards or get a USB stick and a PSTV instead.

Dead easy.

If you get a PSTV, you can use any usb drive as storage. As for getting games, pretty easy, just find and download them and transfer them to the vita/pstv to install.

>Are there anyways to use normal SD cards or anything else besides Sony's shitty proprietary memory cards?
Not yet but there is someone who's still on the works (but don't count on it being released anytime soon).

>And how easy is it to get free games?
Verily. The Vita pastebin has a google docs link to a list of links for games playable on 3.60.

For the Vita? No. Use their jew cards. For the Vita TV? Yes but a lot of games dont work sue to a stupid white list so look up the easy work around for that to play them. Still some games have issues though I think. But the TV can use external memory which is nice.

Games are easy to get

psvitaiso.com or use reddit or vitapiracy

there are a couple torrents with hundreds of games in it but those wont have DLC or updates whic you will want.

Alright I'll pick a PSTV up. Gonna be going used. Any firmware in particular I should be aiming for?

3.60 or below. Get one new and it'll be good.

Every new PSTV is going to be 3.60 or below. Going used can be a bit of a crapshoot, since the previous owner might have updated it above 3.60, which would make you out of luck.

this is honestly one of the more hilarious posts i've seen here

Dumb question:
When the 3DS guide talks about removing all extra files/folders not on the list at the end of it I can delete those files and don't need to keep backups of them, right

It's never a bad idea to keep backups of stuff, but you probably won't need most of them.

but then again one has to ask why ofw users' ps3 slims are not dying then without fan control.

>tfw I'm buying a 2DS next weekend
>tfw I want to install a9lh on it but I feel too technologically impaired to do it
I-it's pretty safe now, right guys?

Thanks, kept a backup anyway, just to be sure. Might delete the files that were already in the downloads if I ever need those few mB of space some day.

Can you read?

Whats the best way to get my phat ps2 soft modded to play games off a hard drive/usb? My laser is dying and I want to keep this baby going.

I see freeboot memory cards everywhere, is that an easy way to softmod? All the guides are from 2009 with deadlinks and software that hates Windows 10.
If I can spend $10 on a memory card to get it going, I'd be thrilled

No ;_;

As someonw who just hacked his 3DS and couldn't tell you what most of the technical mumbo jumbo in the guide means I can assure you that it's retard proof.
Just follow the guide and pay attention to the stuff that's written in the coloured boxes and you should be fine.

Playing anything from USB is an awful idea, it's painfully slow. Any video will stutter like crazy.

Ideal solution is to buy some sort of internal hard drive + the hard drive adaptor.

I have both. I have the FFXI hard drive, a 1tb external and the adapters that these old tutorials say I should have. I've done ps3, 360, wii, wiiu, and 3ds hacks before. But I'm having a hard time softmodding the ps2 because of the old tutorials. Would the freemem let me skip all of that?

You want a big beefy hard drive to store all your games on. The official one won't do.
It'll have to be either an IDE drive or adapted somehow.

psx-scene.com/forums/f153/unofficial-fhdb-1-93-noobie-package-obt-119562/
dd this image to your hard drive and your PS2 will boot from it. Nice and easy.

Do you have a link to the torrent of the game and audio? I'm having trouble finding it

>psx-scene.com/forums/f153/unofficial-fhdb-1-93-noobie-package-obt-119562/
So I just write this to a hard drive, and it will work through the network adapter?

and holy shit at the compression wizardry of going from 7.25gb to 9.5mb

Yep, works just like that. There's some software included to get you going, but most of it is out of date.

The partition is 7.25GB big, but the partition only contains 9.5MB of files. It's nothing special.

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Are you that retard user? Stop being so retarded when people send you link.

3.61+ games
FUCKING WHEN?

How do I update my Henkaku and Andrenaline?

Henkaku updates automatically.

what about Adrenaline
i don't even remember how I installed the first one.

just use the latest easy installer.

Are some games unpiratable?

do I need to remove the first Adrenline to use the Easyinstaller?

Not with the latest installer.

FHDB + hard drive - or OPL over LAN - USB not recommended bc poor compatibility

Quick question.

I still have menuhax (sorry, not enough time to upgrade to a9lh) and Luma 6.6 with Emunand 11.2.

Can I upgrade to 11.3 from System settings > Software upgrade? I just need online to check when my pokebank expires.

Try it and see.

Almost every game released after 3.61 came out are not playable, legit or otherwise, on 3.60.

One exception are games that went into physical production before 3.61 but released after 3.61. Another potential exception are games that released in JP before 3.61 but had an international multiplat release after 3.61, as you could potentially mod the JP release with the English assets from a different platform.

I sent you the link the previous thread.

Anyone know if there is a way to copy games to a PS2 HDD with Linux?

>mrw i show off my modded 3ds with a 64gb SD card

>64gb
>not 128 or 256

pleb

>tfw 512gb master race

>Not even 2tb
Pitiful.

512gb is the max it takes stop making shit up and ruining the chain

not commercially available faggots