/dsg/ + /bbg/ - Soulsborne General

Banned Forever because they played on PC like a retard >1.32 regulation
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229394242499

>Dark Souls III Design Works
mega.nz/#!eN0mESTD!j8xyZY5h9huOuiRmSYbzTkv9la8qCaSjpDqJGAiL8k0

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB (embed)

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv (embed)

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

>Bloodborne
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/akpcpl.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=4w7Cg14tPUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw killing a boss invader
glorious

If you could bring back ONE (1) weapon from a previous game into DaS3, what would it be?

By default it would be both fun and viable, even if it wasn't in the previous game.

I would bring back the Ice Rapier and all the salt that resulted from it

Gold tracer or fume straight sword.

Channeler's Trident.
;_;

Why do they make cool weapons useless

are firebombs to finish of an enemy bad manner in duels?

>invade at middle Ringed Inner Wall
>lone host
>bluebab comes in
>bluebab and I spar a little bit in the narrow corridor
>he gets cursed by by one of those dudes with crystals on them
fucking kek

No
Lightning arrow is though since it's guaranteed death

Only if youre good with it like Shira is
I have yet to master latency roll catching

No, you can dodge those

I find it shitty to finish someone off with a knife, tbqh

Not really, it just depends. Sometimes people will turtle with a small chunk of HP to bait you into some of their attacks, so, knives/bombs/etc work as a counter for that. I mean, they freaking easily dodgeable, so, it's not like pulling out a Dark Sword and brainlessly pressing R1, amirite?

But anyway, it's not, it's just funny.

>tfw always finish off my fights with a lightning arrow
>a part of me dies knowing their odds of surviving near death are so shit

>only 3 slabs left
what to upgrade, driving me nuts

>console kiddy so mad he creates a shitpost thread
Wew lad.

Loyce Greatsowrd

>Mods deleted the real threads and kept the shitpost one

Way to go, dumbasses.

Any PCFC up?

NO

NO NO NO

GET THAT /bbg/ SHIT OUT OF HERE

BF??

How bad do you feel for spear-cucks?

They just want to gank newbies and yet we keep slaughtering them, one by one

>300 hours
>just met my first hacker
>it's a harmless clown
Could be worse.

>forgot about the depths
>went straight to anor londo
>tfw fighting ornstein and smough with a +5 weapon

Kill me.

For weapon buffing (magic weapon, flame arc, dark blade, etc.) I want to be using a chime/staff with high spell buff, right?

THE LEGEND

my.mixtape.moe/akpcpl.webm Here's all I have to say about the matter.

Weapon buffs are useless, don't bother.

Can I bring back Heavenly Thunder or Outcry instead? The only good iterations of Firestorm since DeS? A number of hexes could be brought back, just to make DaS3 hexes good.
Not sure what sorceries would get though. Heavy Homing Soul Arrow?

Motherfucker, on my first playthrough i had to git gud so hard i beat them with my +5 Lightning Spear.
Surely you can do it now

at filianore church, place sign on the steps

with close to 500h in DaS2 and DaS, with 300 hours in DaS3, I have only twice seen hackers that aren't clowns or memers and that was in both previous games.

Either the "reee hackers reee" thing is pure exaggeration or they're only present in prime USA hours

All these hammers in the FC..

Gives me gud vibes, mang

I'm trying, I'm just way too used to dark souls 3s combat

I'm having some tech issues I need help with. My DaS has this really annoying delay with all sounds. Everything has like a half second delay to it. Plus, if I do a ton of actions quickly all the sounds play at once and crunch over each other. There's next to no info on this online. All I find are dead threads and one where people say to reboot your PC, which didn't work for me. The issue is even there without DSfix.

This isn't my video but it's the same issue youtube.com/watch?v=4w7Cg14tPUw Does anyone know how to fix this?

>them abs
B O I
Atleast the DLCs gave us some nice slutwear, even if they were lacking in other areas.

The areas that you can invade as a blue/DMB have to be cleared first or just discovered?

who

EBONY

Is it worth getting the str to 1 hand the arced greatsword on a dex build?

faith builds got lightning arrow. Pyros got demon scar.

And sorcerers get aquamarine dagger KEK

So are we bbg now?

I was fucking around with weapon infusions at low levels and rotten ghru dagger is surprisingly good with blessed.

at 14 str, 13 agi, and 15 faith, blessed rotten ghru dagger only did 2 damage less than a sharp ghru dagger.

yeah you need to be able to use a buckler and still punish rolls

What is the DaS equivalent of

M A L E D I C T U S

?

tracers
loyce gs
fluted set

/bbg/ here.
We don't want to merge with you, fuck off OP. Don't drag us into your platform-war garbage.

Then report it

>posting those shit graphics

No, some buttmad consolewar shitposter is just crapping up a storm.

Protip, we don't want you elitist sonyponyes here too

Literally nobody has discussed this in this general, it must be some retard baiting you.

Use your fucking head. I thought you guys were decent with insight and all

That is one muscled slut

>/bbg/ here

>speaks for nobody

>isn't acknowledged by his own thread

Cuck off, nerd

hackers practically dont exist in this game
in 2 you could find clowns every now and then, but only very rarely. i kinda miss it honestly

How can you stab with a tiny hand scythe?

Who the fuck added dark souls to our general? Get these neck beard faggots out of my BBG

REEEEEEE

>All these people getting tricked into rolling right into my lightning stake, thinking it's lightning spear

I've even faced some guy like three times in a row, and without fail they've fallen for it. Is it just that not a lot of people use it? I feel like I've not encountered a lot of builds that make use of miracles lately.

>/bbg/ here
see Get the fuck out of here, you idiot sperg. Nobody gives a fuck.

[x] upgrades take no materials is the best CE script

Since the curved sword nerfs, is it necessary to 2hand curved swords all the time now? I know the moveset is good, but 1h seems to keep up with it now. 2 handing curved swords looks retarded too.

ATTENTION

Is there anyone willing to take over hosting the PC FC? Its been over an hour and I'm looking to take a break but only if I have a replacement since the FC has just become very active.

Pls

Most hackers cheat slightly.
Do you know how to check if the guy you're fighting just happens to have 30 more AR or 30 more levels? Because that's what most cheaters do

>i had to beat them with my [max level weapon that deals a damage type on of the bosses is weak to]
must have been very difficult

Seeing those poor hollows looking distressed like that makes me sad.

Is it even possible to really do a crossbow-only run in DS3 NG+ and beyond? With how mediocre your damage is, the limit on number of bolts you can carry at one time seems way too low to make it through the longer areas AND kill bosses with the steadily increasing enemy health.

What other gear would go with crossbows? Throwing knives/urns, maybe a dagger or something if I absolutely had to use a melee weapon to get by?

I just want to do a double crossbow gunslinger-esque build, dammit.

>I was just fishing for replies

help me with gehrman NG

>joke's on you!
You sure showed us :^)
Here's another (you)

How how should I level my insight

We only go to oldman approved FCs

>Still giving a shitposter (you)s
You only make this shit worse Anons.

>2 DLC later
>Irithyll is still the most fun place to invade

No, user. It's the lightning spear that never gets used. People are just used to rolling into magic

Understandable that you would need help on the most challenging boss fight and without question the best designed boss in all off the BloodSouls series.

Anyone else really fucking hate how DLC weapons are getting weapon arts thought should have been in vanilla game?
>RKSS WA
Literally Soul of Cinders attack, but no don't but that on the Firelink Greatsword give that a shitty vertical slam that won't hit anybody.
And why the fuck does the immolation tinder fire trail have such good tracking when the other weapon arts that also have a fire trail are vastly inferior?
I'm beginning to think From is just plain incompetent.

I guess this is the source of inspiration for the Nameless King.

>SUCC backstab
That looks like the usual DaS1 pvp experience

>He doesn't partake

Anyone on PS4 got a spare Corvian Scythe?
For whatever reason the bastards won't drop it on the one character I want it on.

Crystal. Halberd.

Super serious here my dudes, I would like to stop hosting in 10 minutes. Someone please step up to host.

Dungeon or the City? I feel like the dungeon is too easy. Very easy to run away from the host and most of the time they end up killing themselves. Also you can always invade there with a +8 weapon dealing with a host with at best a +6 and sometimes a +5. Most people will try and investigate the dungeon before going on to Pontiff's Church.

Outskilled

Well it certainly doesn't help that the dumbass mods fucked up and deleted everything but the bait thread. That OP is going to shit up this general hardcore if it lasts long enough for regular school/work hours to end.

I could swear the entire point of Veeky Forums was to get away from this shit.

Can one host their if I revive Judicator? I could in about 15.

Alright, I'll take over. Same spot same password, Halflight Janael

did you actually make a good female face?
more pics pls, need to confirm

You can go back to where the Demon dropped you off and get a ride back to Sen's.

thats not gwyn

>ruining user's first playthrough
eat shit

You can revive the spears boss yeah that would let you summon 5 at a time with a finger. Just reply to me again when you're ready.

the city, the dungeon is meh

A +5 lightning spear is a max upgraded weapon very impressive

What's the average level there? 55?

PLACE SIGNS ON STEPS CHURCH OF FILIANORA
PC FIGHTCLUB
PASS DSG

>first playthrough
nice headcanon

Why is TOH better than every single dlc ever invented for dark soul ?

Most of the base game WAs were failures. They've buffed a few since release into a usable state but mostly haven't made dramatic changes, they just did a poor job of initially balancing them and got better at it in the DLCs.
At least Pontif Knight CS WA is nice now.