What's your thoughts on these fucking things?

What's your thoughts on these fucking things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/38PcnwL7Vhg?t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Terrible. Question the sanity of any owner.

nope.
youtu.be/38PcnwL7Vhg?t=50s

disgusting. i saw one downtown the day and the owner was expecting everyone to tell him he had such a sick ride.

Only ever seen a big lesbian and an unhappy couple drive one. Cannot fathom why anyone would buy one.

imagine if that was a K rail on the highway instead of a tecpro barrier

>Felipe Crasha causes yet another incident

They're good for picking up debris from the center of the road

why would they only have one, skinny wheel in the back? Is accelerating too mainstream now?

They're everything bad about owning a motorcycle and owning a car, but with none of the good things like speed, filtering, protection from the elements, storage space etc.

Plus they're slow and horrendously ugly, but that's just my opinion.

If you must have three wheels, get a Can-Am or something idk.

Seen MORE than one at a Walmart at lithia springs (suburban Atlanta) driven by a fatty. Fat bitch was yelling about her taxes breaks, I mean children.

50 year old football fans with medium sized bank accounts and a hamburger score of over 20,000

No,white dudes don't drive these,it is the inherent need to be seen that drives people to own this.not a mid life crisis,but a desire to show the world that you are good at walking to the mailbox,.

Just another Boomer mid-life crisis toy

i have only ever seen white boomers drive slingshots, i suspect they were the type person that sperged out over funny cars back in the day.

I was talking about factory ones.
Your pic is definitely white fella only.
Who the hell walks into a dealership and demands a.... It's a fucking three wheeler...no trunk no roof...FUCK!

No mean to shout, I've recently quit drinking and realized that I'm not the only one that makes bad choices.

Gay reverse trike just get a motorcycle.

Only time I've seen one irl was at a car lot that was for nigs, by nigs

I was looking at a car there that ended up being in pretty terrible condition, and left immediately after the awful test drive

Car lots are bad, black car lots are worse.

would be cool if it leaned

You all completely miss the point of these vehicles. They aren't for car enthusiasts. They are for normies.

My father's friend, who is in his 40s, is considering purchasing one. He's always wanted a convertible and he's always wanted a motorcycle. But he doesn't have room for both. The Slingshot is the perfect cross between those two. You get a feeling of openeness more like a motorcycle vs a convertible but you still get a real seat and a steering wheel and you drive it like a car.
I honestly think that it's a great fit for him. But he's not a cocky guy and doesn't think it's some phenomenal performance thing. He's getting it because it's what HE wants, not for show.

The downfall of these is the fact that people buy them and then act like they own a Ferrari.
If you understand what it is and get it for that reason then it's not cancerous.

Awful, awful, awful.

Ive only chatted with two people who had them, their excuse foe buying one over a motorcycle was
>Wife wanted one of these instead
And
>Im too scared of two wheels

At least the second guy admitted it.

This one had the decency to crash first before commiting suicide.

Also you cant avoid bumps on the road, cant straddle them like a car or dodge like a bike.

Have fun hitting every pothole. Literally the functionality of a motorcycle, with all the drawbacks of a car.

Burn baby burn

The only acceptable trike, but even then only if you're british and non-ironically own a pocket watch.

Is this thunder in the valley in Johnstown PA?

Maybe

>doesn't tilt
>seats and controls like a car
>acceptable

those things would look so much better with 4 wheels though, like a classier hot rod.

>Retardcycle

There's nothing more embarrassing than a "bike" with three wheels (sidecars not counting), always makes me think the rider has a walking frame and a diaper.

May be the case for trikes with double rear wheels that are permanently upright, but double front wheels mean extra traction, especially when you can still tilt the bike.

In my experience, the Polaris Slingshot is nothing short of a complete pile of shit.

It LOOKS like a fun little vehicle that any car enthusiast could enjoy. Unfortunately, it's not. Within minutes of driving it, I could immediately tell that it's made for people that have absolutely no idea what they are doing.

It's too noob friendly. The pedals have a progressive stiffness to them so you don't accidentally whiskey throttle it. It requires way too much steering input. It's slow. The exhaust note is too quiet (can't even hear it over the wind) and the clutch travel is way too long.

The transmission is terrible. It's soft. The only other manual transmission I have driven is that of a NA Miata which comparatively is way more tactile and notchy. I honestly wasn't even sure if I had shifted correctly a few times with the Slingshot.

The rear tire breaks loose constantly....it would probably help if they didn't put an all season on there with more tread than a fuckin MotoGP rain tire....

It just isn't fun to drive. It handles like shit. Feels like shit. You think 170 horsepower in a 1700lb vehicle would be fast but it's not. I don't know how it manages to be so slow. Fuck i hate this thing

>not getting a based Trihawk