*blocks your path on a double yellow*

*blocks your path on a double yellow*

You act like I haven't passed on a dub yellow before.

you're allowed to pass on a double yellow

Watch out we've got a badass over here

I only see one yellow

Is there any actual special meaning assigned to single yellow vs double yellow other than "we don't have enough funding for two lines"?

Passing on a double yellow is ILLEGAL.

IF I EVER see you doing that in MY TOWN, I WILL, report you, and you WILL face repercussions for your ACTIONS.

downshift and sp00k their horse.

Oh boy this gives me PA memories

>*blocks your path on a double yellow*
In the Quaker State, that horse and buggy is protected by law. In most other states, it is not allowed on public roadways except when licensed for events.

You will find that this varies state to state.

I'm not him, but I thought where I live was the only state where it was legal.

An exception was made for farm equipment that got defended in court. Made it way stronger. Passing is legal on the double yellow as long as it is done safely, quickly, and without exceeding the speed limit.

Also anything older than 15 years here doesn't need a title.

Vermont a best.

Fight me irl, you're wrong.

*Waves to the Amish chillun*

Quakers drive cars, retard.

Those guys are Amish.

*builds a 12k dollar shed*

*robs your stagecoach*

it's only on double-double yellow lines you cannot cross

why don't they ever just ride the fucking horse?

75% of the time I'll drive by one of these it'll just be one dude in there.

Never seen an amish guy riding a horse, ever.

Fuck off supercitizen
This guy gets it
lel

Me but with groups of bicycles that go 3 wide

Fuck you grandpa take your spamdex wearing ass to the bike path

FELLOW VERMONTER, GET BACK HERE

I was just about to say the same thing about the tractors. So far as I know, the only time you actually can't pass on a double yellow is when you're in a "no passing" zone. Oddest thing I've seen was a "no passing" zone with a dashed yellow line for the entirety of the zone. I think they repainted it after a while though. Another good one is the "pass with care" sign posted just after a "no passing" zone, the sign is part way up a blind hill that turns into a corner on the top. Pretty much the most suicidal place to pass ever, but apparently you can, as long as you do it with care.

My uncle lives in PA, he drives a black on black 71 Riviera with the original 450, fast efi, and a cut away exhaust that lets him switch between a 2.5 in with mufflers and shit and a 3.5 in straight side exit, on his days off he likes to drive around the countryside and listen to pink floyd. But whenever he comes across the amish, he flips the side exits on, puts on run to the hills by iron maiden and neutral drops whenever he passes them

I wanna drink a beer with that man

He didn't say they were Quakers, though. "Quaker State" is a nickname for the state of Pennsylvania, which has a large Amish population.

Black buggie; they're Mennonite

Mennonites drive F350s. Only Amish drive buggies.

>be me
>driver's Ed in VA
>taught any lane you can drive in is a valid passing lane, including right
>move to TN
>pass some semi going 15 mph in a 40 mph zone using turning lane
>never exceed speed limit
>cop flies up behind me
>ticket for improper passing.

HORSE WANKER!

Pass it.

Protip: You can pass on double yellow when the 'vehicle' being passed is stopped, or moving at a crawl. How else would you go around a crashed car?

Whenever I've driven out-of-state, cops seem to be understanding of different traffic laws. I'm Minnesotan and we can turn right on a red; I think it was Jew York that I did this and got pulled over. Told him that in Minnesota it's perfectly legal and he just let me off with a warning, even gave me some tips on what laws might be different so I can avoid similar situations.
Cops are awesome when you're courteous and
>white

i live in pa
generally they pull off the road a bit so you can pass
and you can pass them on double yellow

where in pennsyltucky is he?

I've lived in PA my whole life and have somehow never seen one of these on the road

in new york you can right on red unless there's a sign specifying you can't

creep behind them while blasting Slayer

same here in pa

you'd have to go outside first