/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Shani edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepur.com/news/21403-cdpr-there-will-be-witcher-4-ending-series-witcher-3-wont-be-fair-towards.html
techraptor.net/content/cd-projekt-red-developing-another-game-alongside-cyberpunk-2077-talks-witcher-4
psu.com/news/32635/the-witcher-4-release-cd-projekt-red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

agreed

I can stand behind that. She is just adorable.

u-uncle Triss?

yes, my child?

still cute

She's still rather cute. Granny Triss turns me on. Would let her bake me a cake :3

I'm going to redownload the game via GoG Galaxy but, i don't know if i should download the regular game with shit or just the GOTY. I have 275hr in the base game and my autism says to make it higher but i don't know if there's any difference between the two

Trissfu's cuteness is so strong that she still looks cute even if you literally faceswap her.

A GODDESS ! This is fucking unbelievable... she is breaking all the limits of cuteness i have a feeling an apocalypse or smth is coming soon

Some aspects of Friendly HUD stopped working for me right after the quest Where Children Toil, Toys Waste Away.

Wat do?

>Wat do?

Accept Trissfu's love and cuteness in your heart and everything will be alright.

Yeah, it's amazing. She truly is a goddess.

There is no difference between GOTY and the base game with all the shit. If you own both, it will probably count the play time and the achievements separately though

time to 100% this shit

What is she wearing there ?

Why she has medalion ?

geralt managed to recover her corpse after the witchhunters fucked everyone up in novigrad

she was taxidermied and now he puts her necklace on her before sleeping in bed with yen

don't you ever reply to me subhuman piece of shit i fucking warned you, fuck off scum

It's Geralt's medallion. Sometimes he lets her wear it. The outfit I made using Geralt Doppler mod a while ago. I tried replicating her Playboy outfit.

JESUS CHRIST
I romanced in the main plot and NOW it forces me into this fucking stalemate.
I always had the option of neutraling out. Constantly we are given the option to care for such tender feelings and consider many options and then THIS.
WHAT THE HELL, GAME?
WHAT THE FUCK?!
FUCK YOU!
Heart of Stone? more like Heap of Shit!

Yeah, I agree. I always keep Geralt faithful to Triss, but HoS really tries to force Shani on you. If you don't want to have a failed quest, you have to endure Geralt acting outside of your control and kissing Shani like some sleazeball. At least you can turn down the sex scene.

no

sometimes they use her as replacement when the unicorn needs some fixing :)

ESPECIALLY infuriating because in the SAME DIALOGUE it gave me the "we're just friends" option and then it lets me run into a failstate if I'm not a dickdriven horndog!

I found a lot of mods for TW3 that redo combat, damage calculation, alchemy, crafting, fast travel, etc.
But barely any remakes the signs. I expected at least Yrden to have a redo mod that brings back some of its old usefulness.
I think I'd have a thing or two changed about every signs, I dunno how damage calculation works right now, whether it's set and just scales with sign intensity or it scales with level.

I don't know what they were thinking. I like Shani, she's fun, but I don't want to romance her. Other people complained about it too. One of the developers even responded on the official forums and said it was an oversight on their part.

Imagine explaining to angry Trissfu that you kissed Shani because you were possessed by ghost.Good thing Trissfu can't stay mad at Geralt

The kiss I have a problem with happens later, after Vlodimir has been banished. It's just regular Geralt acting needlessly out of player's control. You'll see when you play that part if you haven't already. The kiss while Vlodimir is controlling Geralt is fine. But Trissfu would forgive him either way :3

Can't you just btfo her ? Say you are busy when Master Mirror banishes the ghost and just leave the party ? Even if you go back with a gift i think you can refuse to fuck her and control the dialogs, but i don't know desu.

kill me

You can leave the party, but then you get a failed quest. If you try to comfort her, it will lead to an inevitable kiss. When I'm doing my Geralt run, I fail the quest. No way he would ever cheat on Trissfu.

I feel your pain. I've been there before.

>meet strong women
>challenges me to a duel
>accept
>beat her
>asks about my travels
>invites me over after dusk
>walk in
>see this
Geez, lunge at me butt first while you're at it, will ya?

wat u mean? i never kissed Shani.
cutest pic

I hate the fucking dwarfs at the Isle of Mist so god damn much, the whole fucking mission, Geralt goes on to save Ciri, they know he is not lying and she right next to them dying and they fucking taunt him and send him on errants and he justs accepts because "the lock is of high quality" i mean are you kidding me ? he has killed shitton of monsters, sieged castles and shiet and he can't break down a window of a wooden hut or break the door ?

God i hate their accent so god damn much and that fucking sleeping dwarf ? Jesus christ... on top of that they even steal your fucking boat, wish you can kill them yourself at the end.

>using signs

sounds like sorcery to me

you're not a sorcerer are you?

but in french he's sorceleur

Narcoleptic dwarf is the worst character in the game. You can actually meet those dwarf later in white Orchard if you get Ciri witcher ending and you have a choice to either rat them out for stealing some shit or let them go.

Yeah i know, first time i played W3 i got that ending, but i was thinking Ciri is literally dead and i have some more missions now, didn't even knew the game was 1 minute from ending and when i saw them i spared them because i was depressed about Ciri and didn't gave a shit about themthats why i said i wish i could kill them myself, not just rat them out but im sure to give them to the guards now if i get that ending

we don't like your kind round these parts

wait.... which one is the witcher?

it seems you need some of that holy fire in your life user

First time Gwent player here, when do people stop sucking? Ive hit level ten and competitive and so far Im taking down people who are level 15+ with gold cards and shit.

There's an extra gwent general on Veeky Forums

ok, i figured it out

if anyone is experiencing the same problem just consume a potion or some food via hotkeys

they're all shit, whores are best

What's a good place to farm Dimeritium outside of missions? running awfully dry here.

Smuggler caches and other question mark loot provide a decent amount of it, especially on Skellige.

How?

You ever killed Witch Hunter?

>dem shackles

Yeah, sold most of the shackles, since at the time I was overflowing with the stuff.

>he sold them for coppers on the crown
>he didn't dismantle

lol

Page Triss

Just started BaW and OH MY GOD what's with these colours?
absolutely no contrast, green-yellowish filter over everything, totally flat, colours look unnatural, the flat and obvious as fuck skybox, the list goes on
What were they thinking?
I get they wanted to do away with the grimdark look of skellige and velen, but this is no way to go. I guess they wanted to go for a dreamy pastel look but didnt actually know what pastel is or how to achieve it.

I can actually see by the edges that it's a fucking filter over everything

I decided to take a screenshot and do a tiny bit of colour correction in RAWtherapee
This is the original

and here's the edited file. Just adjusted the whitebalance and increased contrast a tiny bit.
Luckily I already found a mod that takes care of it

>mfw finished diving my marine expedition clearing every single point of interest arround skellige

so with the ending I don't really get how yen or Geralt would be happy long-term. Both will live for many many hundreds of years and they are just going to fuck all day in their shitty cabin? yen especially seems to have higher aspirations. I could maybe understand triss ending since her stated goal is to bang Geralt.

The mod doesnt work, I could fucking freak.
I can't play like that, it looks horrid, i cant make out half the details in shadows.
It's as if I increased the blackpoint of my monitor by a thousand and then activated eye saving mode

They won't last and we all know it.

They'll get bored eventually but will lie to themselves and each other that they wanted this life and that it's good

fire crotches are the best

They'll probably return for The Witcher 4, but I'd much rather be able to play another character than Geralt
I can't stand his gravely monotone and deadpan humor. I'd prefer Lamberts hot-bloodedness or Eskels self-cynicism. or play a completely different witcher from a different school alltogether

>witcher 4

while the witcher universe is incredibly well suited for more stories I think if this ever happens it will be a very long way off and it definitely wouldn't include storie about geralt and friends.

They've already said that Geralt's story is over numerous times. Recently they said that a trilogy can't have a fourth part but that they can still do things with the world. The next game will have a different protagonist.

Actually, both wrong.
CDPR said they dont want to end the story on the third game and there is another project alongside Cyberpunk in the works
gamepur.com/news/21403-cdpr-there-will-be-witcher-4-ending-series-witcher-3-wont-be-fair-towards.html

The article confirms what I said. Witcher universe is ripe for more stories, if we get any it will be a long way off and we can infer from their wording it won't be based on geralt.

What the fuck was this stupid bitches problem? Why does she deny evidence right infront of her face to the point she gets stabbed for her stupidity?

That's an old ass article. Recently some people dug it up as some evidence of the game getting a sequel even though they stated Geralt's story is over many times since. They will definitely return to the world, they would be stupid not to considering the success of the games, but it will not be about Geralt. Even that article says that and their recent statements also confirm it.

What the fuck was THIS autists problem? Why couldn't regis just let Geralt "kill" him so he didn't have to exile himself and turn into a permenant target? Couple centuries sitting in the bottom of a riverbed as ashes is enough time to get him to cool off.

Would prefer a time when there are more witchers, going around to all the schools, possibly even starting as a child and having the prologue be becoming a witcher.

So why not have a prequel Witcher game with a young Vesemir protagonist? He started in the golden age of Witchers.

Vesemir is boring as fuck

Not even two weeks old these ones
techraptor.net/content/cd-projekt-red-developing-another-game-alongside-cyberpunk-2077-talks-witcher-4
psu.com/news/32635/the-witcher-4-release-cd-projekt-red
It's like you guys dont even keep up with the news in between fapping to the same 20 Trissfag pictures

Then what the fuck do you want then nigger? And Vesemir is boring because he's a tired old man. We haven't seen his prime yet which was during the golden age of Witchers.

Learn to read. Nowhere does it say that Geralt will return. From your article:

“The Witcher was designed as a trilogy and a trilogy cannot have a fourth part, can it?" he said during a Q&A session. "We like this world a lot. We invested 15 years of our lives in it and a lot of money. So, we'll think about [making a fourth Witcher game]."

So yeah, new witcher game is probably coming, but it won't be a Geralt sequel. It's consistent with all their statements so far.

So what possible protagonist will it have? Ciri is too OP, Eskel looks like an ugly downie and lambert is a shallow asshole. So what's left?

that was only some faggot ghost.

Lambert is an edgelord, Eskel has the charisma of house plant. Maybe Ciri or a new CDPR made witcher set in the golden times of their trade/

>Nowhere does it say that Geralt will return
And nowhere does it say he will be completely absent from the game.
We haven't played vesemir in any of the games but that doesn't mean Vesemir never appeared in any of the games you fucking retard.
Get some fucking reading comprehension
Unless they go faaaaaar into the future or faaaaaar into the past there is absolutely no reason they can't elaborate on Geralt's fate. Because nobody would believe he just lived decades as a live-in husband.
We are talking about "You don't know this character but we'll just pretend you do anyways" - the game.They'll just throw ina cameo any way possible

So Vesemir? Stop being so fucking picky and give him a chance at least. Young Vesemir was probably a stud and not as fat as old man vesemir.

After the ghost is gone, you get a quest to comfort Shani. During that quest Geralt always kisses her. The only way to avoid it is to not do the quest.

CDPR made witcher would be my number one pick, followed by Ciri.

I am not the guy who said Vesemir was boring but I would prefer someone other than a character we know already. Sure have Vesemir in the game but I would rather not have him as PC.

Who's your top 3 romances you can't actually romance?

1) Lady Orianna
2) Eveline Gallo (the Ermine)
3) Cerys an Craite

would you let Orianna drink your blood?

Vesemir was a pretty unremarkable Witcher. he just did Witcher shit as per the norm then became a teacher. Ciri is way too strong to be a protagonist and I honestly fell like their stories have all been told.

A game set around 100 years after magic/monsters first came to the world would be cool. Also I really hope Ciri has a cameo in Cyberpunk. Maybe not a full on speaking role, but something.

>Eskel has the charisma of house plant
And Geralt has the Charisma of a shovel of gravel.
Let's not kid ourselves here, all those "hello witcher, fuck me!" encounters in the first game were fucking silly.
Lambert at least has some fire
I wanna see another Witcher school. The cat seems to have been hit hard at their homestead, according to some ingame notes, viper seems to be doing hafl okay.
One loading-screen message says that no witcher school currently trains apprentices, which would have made the Leo one of the youngest witchers had he survived.

>Philippa Eilhart
>nobody else

Ciri
Vivienne
loli from ghoul village

sure. why the feck not?
those kiddos are lucky af.

The only woman I would even consider having Geralt cheat on Triss would be Sile de Tansarville.

I also think they should have used Fringilla for BaW and gave her a Shani like romance, even though I personally wouldn't pursue it.

>be an orphan at her blood blank
>precocious but intelligent, and kind
>Orianna feels a sense of particular protection of me, doesn't drink my blood (yet), instead invites me to her estate as a page, and bedwarmer
>over many months of titallation and "no, no, we can't...it's not natural", we fuck like beasts as only a young teen and an undead milf can
>post-coitus she nuzzles up to my neck, and turns me into a vampire
>remain an eternally young fucktoy living in the lap of luxury

um?

Orianna for best waifu

>tfw no qt redhead vampire gf

People are irrational about their family, news at 11.

People are irrationalwhen in love, news at 11.

>he thinks vampires are turned
>point at him and laugh

>he thinks people can't hold onto the fantasy of tapping vampy milf ass by the thinnest of threads

>Knight's tourney sidequest in BaW
>decide to go with KB+M for the riding contest because aiming
>cannot land a single swordstrike
>EVER
>sword goes right through the dummy
>still no hit
What fuckery is this?

Oh, and before I forget, Geralt has to be some kind of retard:
>same quest
>needs to sniff around in Vivienne's tent
>gets signal someone's coming
>gently walks out the front door