HellGround 2x Horde

Cata:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

MoP:
TauriWoW (Evermoon) Horde 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Mythic_mode
github.com/hellground-tbc/core
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does /wpsg/ plan on playing Northcraft?

i will, fuck the haters

The scripting of the panda starting zone is nearly blizzlike to be honest. This makes me have high hopes for panda content as it too is scripted as heavy as the starting zone. Comfy leveling time now.

If only something can be done about the shitty population

>tfw soon saved by hellground

TBC had horrible pvp
I don't want to go back to spamming hemo again

reposting from last thread

I don't understand why this is a problem

Everything that a healthy population is required for is done cross realm with the 2k pop Tauri-Realm anyway

I honestly don't care which TBC server is best I just want a really big hyped-up one to launch so I can level with other people

>t. 1.6k rated kid

hellground will save you. Most people are still leveling.

Is it 1x vanilla + outland? I know one of the upcoming ones is like 2x/1.5x and I don't want that baby shit.

because 200 people is shit. Even if its cross realm, when mythic SoO comes out, you cannot cross realm mythic unless these devs allow it :^) A population of 500-1k would be idea. Also is the AH cross realm too? If so this fixes stuff as well.

hellground is 1-70 2x.
Hellfire is 1-60 3x, 60-70 1.5x

>mythic
wanna know how I know you didn't play during real MoP

>if I can't waste my NEET life leveling on another rerolled server then it's not worth my time REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah no thanks I'll just keep waiting for gummy or something

enjoy your easymode funservers mate

>yeah no thanks I'll just keep waiting for gummy
based retard

excellent post

Wanna know how wrong you are?

what time does HG open up tomorrow?

@everyone Server release by time zones:
10.04.2017:
PST (Los Angeles) - 10:00 am
EST (New York) - 01:00 pm
London - 06:00 pm
CEST - 07:00 pm
Moscow - 08:00 pm
11.04.2017:
China Standard Time - 01:00 am
Australian Eastern Standard Time - 03:00 am

thanks

I will never understand this mentality, leveling is not fucking hard and never will be, you're just wasting your time grinding instead of doing actual end game content or literally anything else. Nothing is stopping your autism from just doing TBC quests on a TBC server, or Wrath quests on a Wrath server (which should be the standard anyway), regardless of exp rates. If something like that is enough to deter you from a well-scripted server you might just be the biggest faggot in the general, and that is saying something.

Because more serious and dedicated people want content gated behind that grind, which is how it naturally should be. If any retard can hit cap in a week there's no feeling of "I made it" because 18 finns are right behind you because of shitter tard xp requirement

wod babby lmao

what's wrong with finns

>this upset he didn't know SoO had a mythic mode
I know you're moving goalposts and all to distract yourself from the other 150 people on the server but here.

The gratification is greatly diminished when you've done the grind a hundred times and wind up rerolling to a new server as often as this shitty community does. Why should anyone give a shit what the finns are doing when we just want to do TBC content with other fags from the thread? It's all just a waste of time anyway.

1 to 2x is only good for having people at max level feeling invested into their characters so they are less likely to just randomly quit.
Also prevents easily making alts for proffesion cooldown farming

Because not everyone has done the grind a hundred times, or even once.

John Smith down the road is only just getting into vanilla/TBC/whatever, and he wants to relive some nostalgia IN FULL, and that includes unaltered leveling from 1-70 on a reasonably populated server.

But according to you, John should just eat shit, jump on an instant-70 funserver and start grinding for T5 like all the other jaded fucks.

Are you actually retarded
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Mythic_mode

>added in 6.0

Grats on finally killing hc garrosh in wod prepatch though lol!

I'm still not wrong about SoO having mythic. I'm still also not wrong about SoO mythic not being crossrealm. Keep moving the goal posts buddy even though I cleared hc Garrosh before the prepatch! :^)

I don't care what John Smith down the street does because I'm pretty sure John Smith down the street wouldn't know the difference between a fully scripted server or a fun server. He won't get the "vanilla experience" from leveling 1-60 and then the "bc experience" onward. Vanilla isn't the focus unless it's one of those progressive servers, which are all dead anyway because nobody fucking cares about them enough to play for the time investment, if they even last that long. I just think it's funny you can take this so seriously and antagonize others when you clearly are not John Smith, but whatever dude.

This right here is the biggest problem with high exp rates.

Also if the BC content is high rate, then you just grind to 70 and do all quests at max level. Boom you just payed for epic flying

>not just jewish stupid polish people on the AH.

You know the only difference between HC SoO and Mythic SoO is the name right? All HC achievements were changed to Mythic achievements. Heroic SoO WAS Mythic SoO

And it also WASN'T out in 5.4.8 which is what the Tauri realm is, so it isn't relevant

>SoO heroic wasn't in 5.4.8

Are you sure about that?

You know you could do heroic on 10 man right?Also why would we EVER need cross realm for raids when we only raid with wpsg
are you saying the possibility to recruit normies is a positive?

No, you are reading too far into this. I'm saying SoO heroic was in patch 5.4.8

That's only after you moved the goalposts after being outed as a wodbaby who thought mythic soo was in 5.4
And why did you even mention not being able to play crossrealm in the first place

What the fuck are you talking about, all I said was HC and Mythic were the same thing and pointed out Heroic SoO was out in 5.4.8, I was never accused of being a wodbaby nor did I move any goalposts.

You sure tried I guess.

good job you can use paint

>post made in almost a minute and 30 seconds

Yea sure, whatever, believe what you want, doesn't change the fact that heroic SoO was out in 5.4.8.

And that it was 10x easier compared to original heroic? Did you forget the sub 30 second Blackfuse kills and the huge amount of players that earned the achievement right after prepatch?

Yes, mechanically there were nerfs but I was more talking about the naming conventions.

Cutting edge didn't extend into mythic soo.

I think you guys lost sight of the original argument

The fact is that mythic never existed in 5.4.8 which is the only patch that Tauri will be on

Sure there is 10 and 25 heroic but wpsg will maintain enough players to do at least 10 man's provided the content is well scripted

They don't care it's to keep the thread from 404'ing

alive I'm sure

DIE SAMURAI DIE DIE DIE

hellgrounds is going to shut down a week after relaunch, and then beg for donations. you're all going to get cucked.
gummy is going to take donations and run just like last time. memefall is headed by the same people who fucked elysium up the ass. nostralius is never coming back. blizzard is never releasing legacy servers, despite having nostralius core in plain view.
the scene hasn't been this bad since pre-mangos release.
and it's all because people refuse to contribute to mangos and instead make their own little forks with thousands of changes and bug fixes, while never going back to the original source, resulting in the core never growing or changing significantly, despite a decade passing.
in the end stagnating the entire community all for what?

How buggy is the MoP private server?

Is it playable?

I don't know. Donations have made developers greedy. Open source development when?

quite playable, leveling 1-85 was near flawless as far as questing and leveling dungeons.

what remains to be seen is all of the pandaria content, which launches in two days.

What's the website?

Super buggy. Don't bother playing if your class has any mechanics beyond X deals Y damage

>tfw want to tank mop but don't know the content

hellground literally made thier core opren source but nobody contributed anything so they stopped.

L4G ripped HG core and is using it now and people think it's somehow better lmao

I'm pretty sure 90% of the people in the guild never played progression MoP and are just learning from youtube videos.

tauriwow.com
DL their 5.4.8 torrent, it's less buggy than the launcher.

>Hungarian
>Torrent

guess I'll have to pass, I'm on campus and can't torrent.

if you knew your private server history, you'd know that l4g asked hellgrounds and they gave them the source willingly for their own development.
it is quite sad how retards like you delight in spreading misinformation.

github.com/hellground-tbc/core
you're a retard

>being this dumb

Talk more shit, the quality of private servers are better than ever.
For fuck sake I used to have to play on feenix for burning crusade / vanilla - don't fucking lecture me on how "shit" the private server scene is currently.

Sick of the fucking retards complaining about elysium 'donation drama', nostalrius 'supporting china farmers', and gummy 'launch and run' bullshit. Fuck you nigger, I can actually play with people on a server that doesn't give have a shop to buy gear and boosts.

Fuck you all, you have the option to play on literally dozens of servers for free that actually have bosses that don't exclusively auto-attack (see: feenix gruul).

shut up grandpa, the cool kids are talking

Thank god Northcraft will save us

You already recruit normies so what's the big deal?

Already established in a previous thread and some of you guys even defended it.

links and images

I don't care enough to have such images saved. You can deny it all you want but many people already know that it's a thing.

If you want to do your research it was in one of the last 3-4 /wpsg/ threads.

what private servers are you playing on right now? which ones are you actively raiding on?

ok

On a scale of 1-10 how smooth will the HG re-launch be?

Almost makes me want to reroll Alliance and split the wpsg population on Evermoon :^)

i'll join you, i'm bored of horde desu

I want to marry chips

They could start by using empty marketing words like international instead of Hungarian.

>wants to play on meme servers
>probably doesn't consider himself subhuman

How are your 25 man ICC runs, NoRoster?

Where the hell is Hellground? None of their websites work.

So, first you cry "NORMIES, GID OUT, RRRREEEE" and now you say 200 people is shit because there would be no people to play with.

not up yet, later today

So, first you say "omfg look at all these peple online, we r the 1 tru wpsg guild" and now you say "a few normies in the guild can't hurt we are still wpsg lmao"

>just invite them my nigga

ROFL

Why are you still playing private servers?

The private server scene has devolved into shitflinging, server overpopulation, and crashes. Its been like this since ToD came and went. It's just been mass migration over and over again, servers created and dead almost right afterwords. Even the post-nost vanilla servers are trash now. It's all just chaos instead of just playing on whatever server suited you best.

The hype behind new servers is so strong it caused the other normal ongoing server playerbase, admins, mods, gms etc to get extremely concerned. It created corruption, ddos attacks, and the like.

Now we all just migrate to "the next best thing." Its created so much unneeded drama. This cycle will continue until the private server scene is completely dead. Or it kills it so much so, that it'll go back to the way it was before (Hopefully, but probably not.)

How do you manage to level a character to max level, devoting hours of your life away, just to give up on it within days or weeks? How many characters on how many servers how you forgotten about? The fact that you keep playing private servers that you KNOW will die, shows an addiction. It's an addiction to this fantasy you haven't yet realized wont exist. A private server that is blizzlike, with a stable non-cancerous population, with good scripts, thats progressive, that wont die out. This will never exist, due to the community, the attention, and the overall well being of the scene. Private servers will never be perfect, and that is what you fail to see. You've been playing private servers so long, striving for perfection, that its hard to discern what it was like back before the scene was like this.

The hope that is instilled in you is almost delusional. If the scene continues like this, you'll be migrating servers in a continuous fashion, forever stuck in a loop, because you will never accept the fact that it cannot get any better.

Why can't you accept that this scene has been long dead?

Looks at him, look at him and laugh for his ignorance. Not only he's quoting out of context, he's not quoting the whole passage when his pic provides it.

Nice evidence. The retard here is you.

O-only 10 hours left..

>aslong as they aren't reddit normies
it's safe to assume anyone that wants to join the guild knows about wpsg,why else would they want to join a random guild?
There's no point in doing an interview in a fucking wow guild that accepts anyone

So tauriwow is dead with corupt loot council reserving loots?

WTF I hate TAURIWOW now

I'm gonna play TERA Online now.

That's not safe to assume at all.

>200 pop realm
>notice guild has plenty of lvl 85s
>want to join because of there aren't many alternatives

i have no idea who meerkatz is either.