/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Smooth edition.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12678043
strawpoll.me/12678037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a few more games and this suffering can end.

Clarisse leader for rune when?

>Play against Rowen
>T1 egg
>T2 egg
>T3 egg
>T4 Humpty Dumpty
>T5 concede

Godspeed you memeing bastard

strawpoll.me/12678043

strawpoll.me/12678037

He conceded after he ran out of Themis :^)

>unironically playing Duran in skeleton territory

Eris is 17 (seventeen)!

Too old

No. It's an Anonymous Imageboard. Anonymous. Drop the name and pass or leave to reddit, the forums or wherever the fuck that isn't here if you don't like that. There can be no peace.

Maybe someone said something on twitter. Still, they did say indefinitely in their news post. Go ahead and try with tamers, emissary, serpent's force and cavalier's? You can also run Keen for +4 dmg per ramp.

Yes, it's worse than BahaZell and other alternatives
Arriet lets hydra, grea, albert, etc attack 4 times too.

>Getting to reduce your roosts that much

Looks like we'll be stuck with this meta for a while, so you better get used to it. Also, going first continues to be advantageous, so you can't complain about it anymore.

Never. Enjoy your... who was it again? Juri?

>we will support dragon,shadow and ............ blood
at least i can kym really really fast

Getting dailies done as blood is kinda hard right now, at least for me who doesn't have sneks

>No. It's an Anonymous Imageboard. Anonymous. Drop the name and pass or leave to reddit, the forums or wherever the fuck that isn't here if you don't like that. There can be no peace.
Names and trips are just part of Veeky Forums culture. In fact, it predates your entire philosophy really. What you're clinging to is a very outdated neo Veeky Forums idea from post 2005 summerfags. And I love it. Negotiation was never an option.

I just want to play some control or nep shadow but i don't think i will have any chance against dragon's infinite wipes or aegiscraft...

The real question is: ALBERT LEADER FUCKING WHEN?

Finally fuck ramp dragon already
They're 1million times worse than aggro shadow cancer who you can actually play against and win at turn 8 where they're useless
Good fucking luck winning dragon who always has aiela, dragon oracle and sibyl in opening hand. And even if they dont they just drop eggs fervor and just heal through skipping 5 turns

>tfw you can't send him your energy in his jihad against the red army menace killing the ladder meta

Aggro likes to go first to set the pace and rowen has so much tempo swing to cover the ramp tempo loss he doesn't care.
This isn't news.

I need a concede.

Maybe if they didn't have their best viable deck hard countered by shadow and didn't need 6 legos to use, then it'd see play.

Just go aggro blood for dailies.

How well is Standard doing for you? Is this Commandercraft or just Control Sword?

Is that me or gold card drop rate is very rising with every day since xpac is out? On first several days I got gold every ~3 packs but now every pack I open has 1-2 golds

ok doc, how bad is it?

>They're 1million times worse than aggro shadow cance
Not really. I've leveled 5 crafts to 100 and I can tell you Aggro Shadow far surpasses Daria or Albertcraft in opressiveness. There is a single t1 deck keeping them in check.

You'll probably lose to mid/aggro shadow anyway.

I have no fucking clue what you just said.

Thanks, user.

>aggrovania
It's VAMPY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meant for

Has anyone ever thought about making a deck around Bloody Mary with a ton of "cut myself" cards?

>having that many 4 drops
That is brick city my friend

>Blood has the third highest winrates overall according to that pic
What's your complaint

You are in for a surprise: Nep shadow can still beat dragon.
>But lighting blast!
Most dragon lists don't run more than 2, some run just 1 and other don't run it at all. Every time I get 10pp lighting blasted I just drop a second Nep and they concede like clockwork.

1.drop rate of gold cards when TotG got out, once per 3 packs
2. drop rate of gold card now, 1-2 cards per pack

Why bel?

>7 aggroniggers in a row
>switch to haven
>4 dragoncucks and counting
I swear whoever coded matchmaking has to be the smallest dicked chink chong gook in the planet.

>altered fate

What the fuck?

Reminder that Luna players needs to commit suicide.

One by one.

Both names are official.

Reminder that after this expansion, Shadow will never receive a single good card.

When are they going to remove Haven from the game? Literally the only people that play it are no-fun-allowed shitters that would prefer the game go for 30 turns until they shit out a wincon.

What's the point? You'll just end up with a bunch of skeletons and a buffed reaper.

Kill all lunapedos.

just add bloodpact if you don't have bel

How do you beat Ouro though.

Yeah, clearly I'm clinging to that and not that it's continually killed everything it touches.

It's just bias. Stop overthinking it. You'll tilt back to a dry spell soon enough,

Yes. It was slow and underpowered then and it's worse now that the aggro meta has sped up and the control meta is more unforgiving. There was a reason people moved on from mary for the most part. She might swing back around going forward since she has a future-proof effect but her cost is brutal and the cards she synergizes with are increasingly later in a game where there's better alternatives. Even baphomet who you'd think would help simply enables other better combos with a more robust kill.

Fuels general and keeps me from running out of steam.

t. unga

Can anyone post a good STORM RAMP deck?

I've tried looking elsewhere but everything looks like neutral ramp with only a few cards difference and I fail to see how it could make that big a difference.

I haven't tracked my winrate but it's probably worse than standard rushdown albercraft overall.

It's basically commandercraft with 20 wards, just to fuck with aggro.

>literally says Vampy in nip on the box.

>Literally the only people that play it are no-fun-allowed shitters that would prefer the game go for 30 turns
Haven's main wincons come out at turn 8 and turn 9.

>see enemy luna play cerb
>know he has lethal next turn, literally all he has to do is evolve and use both spells
>he somehow doesn't do it
>end up winning

alright
I mean this wasn't even a puzzle, it was as simple as it gets

I can post one but I'm not sure about good.

Clarisse >>>> Cog

just rope all the shadow players until they learn their lesson

daria shits on aggro shadow though
not even 5 skellies buffed with skelly prince will save you from 2 ogglers, daria a witchette emmylou and blade mage

>get a clunky makeshift deck
>opponent has an optimal curve and perfect combos
Fuck T2

Help, I can't choose.

Already have 1 Eachtar, dunno if I want to take another or hope on Thane burning for a good amount.

What if Bloody Mary Was a 3/4 4pp instead of a 4/5 5pp?

Shadowcraft is fine.

Just gemstaff commander or forge weaponry bro

IO + Rosetta shipping > IO > all

No, the box says ヴァンピィ. And Vania is the official romanized name Cygames has ALWAYS used for ヴァンピィ. It's not something that the eeeevil localization team boogeyman made up, the name comes from Cygames themselves. This general has a lot of trouble accepting that fact for whatever reason.

Thane hands down. Midnight Haunt is probably going to be a dead card, Minthe will scare your opponent and has solid stats, and Thane is just a great card for board presence and shadow generation.

I wonder who's behind all the shadow hateposting.
I really hope it's assblasted havenshitters and dragoncucks.

other classes are irrelevant now and lose to anything anyway, so who gives a shit about them

Need a concede for daily:

She'd still die all the time to everything

Well, even Cygames has to pander to dumb casuals/Dubcucks to rake in some money. Its normal.

Any tips for improving my mid shadow deck? I feel like howl is sometimes a dead card and I'd love to include another thigh assassin and orthus but then at other times howl has saved my ass with surprise lethals. Also is gobbu princess worth keeping for the board flood into Eachtar memes?

Who gives a shit about some dubcuck name. It's Vampy.

see "BOTH"

What a dramatic comma, geez.

would drop necroassin m8.

don't think mid shadow care about enemy followers

I agree with you. Thus, now /svg/ hates your opinion by extension.

weeaboos are a mistake

How good is this qt? I don't see blood players ever so I don't know if they use her, she would be good in aggro right?

>plays games in another culture's language
>they see outsiders like him as subhuman dogs
>thinks he's not a cuck

that's some good lel

>arguing with dubcucks
>arguing with secondaries
You're dumber than they are

Pretty good

What should I toss out?

She's underrated.

paraneko soul dealer first deck used her.

but you need 3 belph and 2 soul dealers

dat steady decline in forest's winrate

More Orthrus and Grimnir.

She has her moments when you trade into their face racing board for huge damage

>all these DRGfags bitching every single thread because Shadow is literally their only counter right now
>all these people jumping on the Shadow bandwagon because they can't afford a DRGfag deck
>Haven running something objectively less fun than either of these decks to play against, but can only win against Shadow

Sure is rock paper scissors in here. DRG>Haven>Shadow>DRG etc.

Reminder the official rule
If you play Vania and you end up in a Vania mirror match both players have to take their dicks out and stroke them at a rate of x strokes per second where x = turn number you are on.

so is aina

every shadowfag is guaranteed to have their board full of skelletons, that's easily +5/+0 by itself.

luminous ? or maid leader?

maid seems to be a tempo loss since you don't want to tutor something specfic

You'd be a lot better off taking out those Necroassassin's and putting in 3 Grimnir's. Not having 3 Soul Conversions would be good since you want more low cost followers. Phantom Howl is probably just preference at this point in Midrange since it's not really needed. It's strong but you want to think about what else you want to do. Also you should probably put in DoD so you don't instantly lose once Dragon puts out Bahamut or Israfil.

Just nerf shadow and other class will have a chance to band together to slay the dragon.

Which Shadowverse enjoys the feeling of being cummed inside of the most?

I duno about dropping thigh assassin. Shes amazing against dragon when they drop Rahab or Grimnir. Shes also great in Shadow mirrors for taking out those pesky Reapers.

I was thinking of dropping the Chimeras for more Grimnir but then I'd have less skellies to work with.

Well I'm only running 2 different commanders.
Luminous mage is insane after Floral and Albert is Albert
Though I suppose i could cut down the lumi mages down to 2

What forest deck do I play now?