>free
>free

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AqgELJSF2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wKNhJmzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for fuck anime

My mind is blown. I've played a lot of games in my life, My favorite being Vagrant Story (PSX), i've competed in a lot of games too like Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3 and 4, Lots of MMOs too. I have a neurological condition called Aspergers Syndrome that allows me to enjoy games in a very special way. I feel and think in pictures and, its hard to explain, but games give me a profound intellectual enjoyment. Path Of Exile is giving me an incredible experience, it quickly became one of my favorites games of all time. This is my 3rd character, always played in hardcore my first character was a flicker duelist, i've made it to lv 75 and ripped against merciless Malachai because of my fault, second was a scion blade vortex ripped @48 because my loading screen took too long :P (it was my fault too because i didnt logged off), and now im playing a blade vortex again (shadow hybrid life/ES called KickingAndScreaming lv64) because I LOVE the whirling blades + vortex dynamic gameplay in the 2 week hardcore event and, my god, my heart is going crazy, incredible monsters all around the screen, i have to be so careful constantly leeching (vaal pact!), proccing fortify, dropping a flame totem, shouting enduring cry, dropping a orb of storms for power charges, Moving Moving Moving, I'M HAVING FUN IN WAYS I CANT EXPLAIN!. Sorry for the wall text and sorry if it is not very Organized (my mind is not very organized), and Thank you, sincerely Thank you to the DEVS, I cant FEEL the love, the passion, the dedication and the work behind this incredible master piece.

3rd for sry sold Xd

t4t ss

what a garbage OP
boycotting this shit thread

>"starforge is better than disfavour"

I wish I could round up all the discordshits and personally put a bullet in the back of their head, not even trying to be edgy right now, just how I genuinely feel

discordshits, your meme are shit and forced
your circlejerk is reddit tier
your humor is 9gag tier

you are the scum of poeg

Vaal Power Siphon

first to give a (You) is a redditfugee

word

wassup dudes, r8 my build ive been working on for a few days

>motherfucking HIEROPHANT. no questions asked.
>take all mace nodes in existence
>more elemental damage than your average spellcuck
>L I G H T N I N G C O N V E R S I O N
>no elemental focus so shocks all day
>life/es hybrid
>MoM for even more defense - you have more mana than you know what to do with it
>theorycrafted 1.5mil dps

I'm reddit

I've found it hard to play this game lately, honestly i've narrowed it down to the fact that in the back of my head i know my build is destined to be complete shit for one reason, The great GGG devs somehow failed miserably at balancing life and ES and i decided to play a life character, reroll? no, i really can't stand leveling up to 90 again and again like some people do, i simply DO NOT have the time for that. If i actually have to reroll into ES and leech then WTF, this game boasts it's limitless builds when the only build i can see is ES with vaal pact... even my GF who went ES but didnt take vaal pact decided the character is shit, and im looking at her like this o.o' playing an RF character with 9k life watching her call her 20k ES build that does triple my damage shit... WTF?! Then i just wonder, 20k ES means id do more than DOUBLE my damage as RF, oh wait there's also pain attunment? oh shit so now im gona be doing like triple my damage, but wait its expensive right? fk no it's not, i think 5 ex is a fair amount to farm in like a month and honestly for 5ex u can get 15k ES pretty damn easily. Then you got miserable things like kaoms heart to look at... i mean, lets give this chest half the amount of hitpoints an ES armour can give you, wait, that's not bad enough we'll have to remove all of its sockets too, we'll slap on fire damage and say its a great item for RF coz it gives RF everything it wants. (team looks at what they made) "wtf? oh well" why was kaoms heart even nerfed? to make sure life builds dont all wear the one chest? are you serious? as game devs you should know thats not a solution.................... the clear problem was the fact that life was SO LACKING without that extra 1k life, fk the better solution would be to increase everyones life by 1k, if this isn't fixed in 3.0 then idk what type of acid the devs are on but when i want to lose all sense of understanding i'll ask for some.

it's fucking shit

This is in fact SO BAD that it deserves a hotfix, like, RIGHT NOW increase everyones static life pool by 500, the funny part is, even with that i reckon ES will still be better, it's really a big joke, i mean with best gear ur gona maybe hit 13k life with that? if u devote all ur stats to life and get barely any dmg in the tree, yet oh here we have an ES user, 20kES triple dmg..... WHAT is with you guys an the ES fan boying? did u decide u made a new type of life pool, love it so much and say "this is gona be 2x better than life but we'll make sure its 2x more expensive" yet its not more expensive and its 10x better, i love this game, but damn to look at my character and think WTF did i go life makes me not even want to look at it, and the fact that if i reroll i would have to go ES is silly, i play this game because of build diversity and im already playing a build a lot of people use which makes me feel like im not diverse at all, then the next step is people telling me to reroll and be even less diverse again, may aswell just have classes that have predetermined skills and skill trees, that would be easier for you to balance, when i first joined the game man i felt so awesome just making my own build thinking of what items connect with what nodes and how to link up my skills, i realised how bad my character was and i had to copy the build everyone else uses -.- or yeah act like a hero streamer, change ONE node on someone elses build and call it my own, rofl no. I have my hopes for 3.0 but atm im just mad because i dont want to play a game i love.

hey guys rate my build
>heirophant
>tons of memes
>152 billion dps

what's a good discord meme

>he is going to post his meme hierophant build every single thread like the fucking autist he is
>"i'm fine guys I swear", cries him while sipping one more mountain dew can

freeposter IRL:
youtube.com/watch?v=1AqgELJSF2Q

10 ACTS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DO YOU WANT TO TAKE ALL MY MONEY? BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET ALL MY MONEY GGG THIS IS INSANE

>flicker on HC

poeg is no longer a place of original content, good memes, or hardcore players

poeg has outlived its usefulness and must be allowed to die

I want to force my dick into the Witches' dry anus.

Whats with the op? Is it supposed to be funny?

>This samefagging
What is his end-game?

it's discord humor

just clap your feet and laugh along with all the other autists

i dont think you realize how prevalent the shitsmear was back then

youd be taking a whiff of layers of poop for every thrust

spoken like a true virgin

She stays clean with the power of magic.

>poeg is calling people out on being autists and virgins

I must be in the wrong gen

poeg used to be /poeg/

it lost all its credibility once it lost its //

why does nobody on this sub directly reply to posts?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdYGnAFaeHU

this fucking guy.

I care nothing for your past, only your future
and for that, (You) will have to fight

because they're willing to make the overall thread generally worse just because they know it will piss people off

This general was a mistake.

>memebreakers memecharge with tabula memea
hello r*ddit

the (You) denial meme is perfect because it's untraceable, timeless, and more importantly, easily spread

you can't know where it originated from, it has no shelf life, and newcomers will be disoriented and intimated in its presence

your birth was a mistkae LMoa

this guy gets it
I was denying (You)s in a thread on /int/ yesterday and was completely dominating the Serp OP

what happened to this general? it used to be so good 1 year ago

>newcomers will be disoriented and intimated in its presence

new recipe

duskdawn + noon midnight frags

r*dditscord gained traction

me on the right

whats a good dancing dervish build?

weapon swap

No such thing as a good dancing dervish build, retard.

Unwavering Stance + Acrobatics doesn't make a lot of sense from an immersion perspective

i want ziz to ravage my boipucci

what's nugi's ethnicity? he looks ambiguously mixed

hmm im going to need some kind of source

does this game have nude mods?

i got a skin of the loyal with 3b 2g 1r
i'm playing crit freezing pulse, what should i link?

i've been using fp, spell echo, inc crit chance, ice bite, cold pen and empower

is spell echo not needed here? should i go for controlled destruction?

elemental proliferation

cd and faster projectiles
you have nothing to swap cd out with though

why elemental prolif shattering makes it so you can't prolif right

*pours himself a cold one*
how many demis have you won again, kid?

i won the genetic lottery unlike you sandnegro

Labyrinth and premium tabs

SSF is the best, tradecucks can't compete

you did not, you weren't born me *flexes*

>can't compete
>can trade for the good gear and accelerate their builds and progression MUCH faster

>Not hacking into GGG to clear all zones at once

I'll show you my hacking tool
*unzips*

accelerate yourself into a wall irl, idiot

> >Not hacking into GGG to get Chris nudes

not playing this game is the actual ultimate achivement here

not playing a shit game is not a big achievement sonny

>playing super slow fag mode in 2k17

Sorry familia. I fished it from a random /trash/ thread.

I no longer enjoy being in poeg
enjoy this dead carcass /discord/, you earned it

I miss Zeno

smells like shitcrows in here

then get your smelly ass outta here lol

how did the surgery go

zeno was a useless piece of shit though

>still no perandus archive or catalogue
how many dicks does one have to suck around here?

that guy is probably dead

what a sad game
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wKNhJmzk

lucky

>everything that kills me is just me killing myself because enemies die aggressively on me

projectpt was right all along

i dont know what you whining slugheads want this general to talk about

i mean i enjoy the game as much as the next redditor but its pretty dead until 3.0 in terms of discussing anything

how about we discuss who can take karui dick better: lunaris or solaris

is Sin or Innocence the bad guy?
Isn't there some theory about those stain glass pictures of them that it's actually Innocence who's setting Sin up to look like the bad guy or something like that?

>one white with blonde hair and blue eyes
>another dark with red eyes
I'll give you 5 seconds to guess who the bad guy obviously is (hint: it's the white man)

I actually made the first vaal fireball build this league but I discarded it because it was bad

so stop posting copycat links thanks

>He doesn't know.
Innocence is the Dark Guy

Do Reliquary Keys look like witcher eyes, or is that just me?

I wouldn't know cuz I haven't seen one yet

i used a skill before you so shiut the fr*ick up.

according to that image they look exactly like it

gimme the exact date when you used it then big boy

3.0 is so far away and this league is so fucking dead I don't know what I'm gonna do in the meantime

What is the most fun flicker raider build? I want to use Oro. What else?

Extreme obsession/infatuation with Reddit

have you considered doing something useful even once in your life? that should kill the time