How can any company hope to compete?????

How can any company hope to compete?????

>still no lap times aside from 1 literally-who track nobody has ever used before

Where the fuck is my shitposting material?

Mother fuck its sexy every time I look at it I get fully erect, sad I will probably never own one.

e

its the best looking car above 500k that isn't a mclaren.

Unofrtunatley the styling is really it's only competitive aspect at the price point.

it's faster than the 675lt and 488.

What was its Nürburgring lap time? I must have missed the press release. Thanks in advance.

You don't just sell performance, you sell feeling. The Ford GT might be the closest thing you can buy to an actual street-legal race car since the Ferrari F40. Some people like the idea of that.

>Race car
>Feeling

My question is why would you the GT that when a WRX STI exists?

Wow there sure is a lot of sauce in your post.

>The Ford GT might be the closest thing you can buy to an actual street-legal race car since the Ferrari F40
What is the Caparo T1? What is the McLaren F1 GTR? What is the Mercedes CLK GTR? What is the Maserati MC12? What is the Praga R1R? What is the VUHL 05? What is basically every Radical? What are most other unmentioned homologation specials? There are many more examples, old and new.

sperg more v8 cuck

Viper ACR too.
Nice ford test.

>fordfag calling someone a V8-cuck
what the fuck am I reading

>nice ford test
v8 fangirls so braindead they can't formulate proper sentences
sperg more

ford shills are some of the most braindead shills you will see anywhere on the internet

at least on other boards their shills will at least be more subtle

the post of a very asshurt little boy

>this projection

Most of those are destined to be trailer queens or spend most of their lives in garages. You really can't daily a car like that.

>probably never own one

Getting struck by lightning 3 times in a row is more likely

they can't

>How can any company hope to compete?????
idk but why would anyone want a black ferrari

I seriously think the new Ford GT is probably one of the best looking cars ever made.

The "flying butt-riches" or whatever the hell it is, seriously 10/10 car.

I don't even care about the V6 Ecoboost at this point, it's racing pedigree and design give me a full hard on.

Good job Ford. You still suck dick though.

>flying butt-riches
That's unironically the funniest thing I've seen all day.