Post Driving Watches

Here's mine.

Bruh where's your hand

Are you extremely fat or do you have an extra chromosome?

are you that lancer poster??

>not even a model with a chronometer
That's a dive watch, not a driving watch.

Let's talk more about your weird fleshy obese chicken tendie of an arm

Jesus Christ OP, do you have any fingers?
How do you hold the steering wheel?

>trawling 2ch and some dudes blog for meme images to repost here

literally laughed out loud

Good morning everybody

Looks like a stump

god damn

im not fit but

imagine being so fat that your body redistributes fat to the KNUCKLES

its time to hit the gym

Here's mine.

>non pretentious tryhard brand
>solar powered and accurate unlike the automatic watch meme which not only isnt as accurate at keeping time (slowly lags behind in time to which you need to readjust it) but people pay a premium for that shit.
>doesn't break the bank so won't be upset if some nigger steals it

This. How can you be so fat that you have fat to the knuckles. Kinda reminds me of those fat people who have fat stored on their FOREHEAD.

pretty much this. How is that watch a 'driving watch'?

You're a fat fuck

"Submariner" is a diving watch you poor aspirational moron. Could you not afford a Daytona?

>tfw Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants is posting on Veeky Forums

Are you supposed to wear that shirt with the watch everytime?
Or are all your clothes white/blue/orange?

>tfw OP is daily driving a submarine

>not having a wardrobe that you can coordinate to your various swiss watches in your watch box.....

It comes with on either a stainless bracelet or leather band, and the cloth band. The cloth band is made on the same italian loom that makes vestments for the Pope.

It's supposed to match your care, not your wardrobe. But it will go fine with your black Skechers autism shoes if that is all you wear.

How the fuck did you know

Are you Patrick Bateman?

Old ass submariner.

Not even a ceremic bezel.

Fag

if i had to guess, i'd say the smell

>not using your car's in-dash analogue clock

classy

*diving

>driving watch
Explain yourselves.

No, putting on the steering wheel while wearing your yellow scorpion jacket does not mean you're not autistic.

Mah nigga. I have a citizen too, not too cheap and not too expensive, its a good watch to wear daily and not gaf about, looks expensive til you get close

Because of that fat hamhock you call an arm.

Lmao at everyone taking OP seriously

>being so poor you need a driving watch
>not having your car provide it for you

fucking peasants

>quartz
>watch

pick one

Anything but this is shit.

>user why isn't the car started
>hold on let me put on my driving watch
>What's that do
>Its a normal watch but I only wear it when driving
""Driving watches"" are legitimate autism. Wear a watch all the time like a normal person.

>clocks in dashes

That one looks passable but I mostly hate this.

>Durable enough to work in
>Can get wet
>Looks good enough to wear to a nice restaurant
>Only cost 50 bucks.
Literally the perfect watch.

>ITT: Stupid dickheads wear dive watches instead of chronometers

If they actually cared about timekeeping and not fashion they'd have one of these anyway.

>chronometers
>Not horological instruments
wew stay pleb

Oh no you don't, I saw you on /k/ earlier.

WEW FUCKING LAD does he post "what gun is this?" every day there?

Mah nigga, Casio is where it's at. Best cheap watch ever.

Keep trying to justify both your lack of taste and money. You're not fooling anyone, probably not even yourself.

finally these make sense

>Wear a watch all the time like a normal person
who the fuck wears watches anymore? Their are basically just clothing at this point.

>looks expensive til you get close

That's because the watch you posted is a blatant Daytona knockoff.

Why would I stop what I'm doing, put down my work, and drag my phone out of my pocket to see the time when I can just tilt my wrist slightly to do the same thing?

My watch also survived an impact that broke my wrist and was only scratched on the metal band.

High roller coming through

>The cloth band is made on the same italian loom that makes vestments for the Pope.

I hope you enjoyed paying out the ass for a papal watch strap that is virtually indistinguishable from ones you can get on Amazon for $2.

Also the stripe is off-center.

>who the fuck wears watches anymore? Their are basically just clothing at this point.

Yeah you're right, who the fuck wears clothing?

NEWFAGS DONT KNOW THIS IS A REPOST FROM /B/ AND VIOLATES THE QUALITY OF POSTS RULE

i like my new seiko flightmaster

Too much going on there

all-metal A158, hoes with the 80s vibe desu

>You're not fooling anyone, probably not even yourself.

>flightmaster

that would make it a flying watch, not a driving watch.

If dubs your waifu doesnt love you

Can any Veeky Forumsshionista in this thread recommend me a watch with a similiar watchface to pic related?

>Driving Watches

A lot of the newer buildings on campus (

>who the fuck wears watches anymore?

This is why the world looks down on you millennials.

where's your date?

Tag Huer F1 edition

Pretty Veeky Forums for a watch

Because you don't pull out your phone at work.

Fucking nice, it's also designed by Giugiaro. Just like the delta hf

I just wear the same watch I always do. The fuck is this thread.

elf merchandise by esprit

Imagine his marshmallow punch.

>Driving Watch
my driving watch is the clock on the dash

This one for driving.

You are so fat, you're knuckles have zero definition. Stop eating dude.

You mean a chronograph?

DESU if you spend more than maybe 2k on a watch and you're not rich you're just shit with money or obsessed and there's better things to spend your money on.

After a while of being into watches, I ended up not being able to deny this. There is no worthy increase in quality past that number, and honestly it could be argued that that number is much lower, probably around 1k even. This is why people who work in finance who think they're rich because they're pulling six figures in a non-stem job are actually not living that much better than a normal person. Because they end up spending all their money on flashy bullshit like watches.

By the way, the submariner is probably the most boring, ripped-off, bland watch ever.

That said, completely in love this Tudor and have always wanted it. That classy light gold touch with the red bezel... hnggg. THAT said, I would rather just get a Christopher ward c60 or even get a fake, which by the way will have the exact same parts and reliability but cost a literal tenth of the price. That by the way shows you how much of a premium you pay on these watches that no one, and I mean no one not even the most avid watch fans, can tell the difference of.

t. ex-watch enthusiast

>time always says 9.11
Garbage tier car

Hahahaha, This bait was posted on /k/ this morning. Here's my "operator timepiece" again. I drive with it too.

> 85 replies
>no one looks at the filename
Summer must be in full swing.

nice hillary hole revolver, cucked faggot.

It's a fucking 500 magnum for christ's sake, it's not like I'm ever going to use it in a self defense situation. Now for a carry revolver, I'd have to agree, I'd never carry a revolver with a Hillary hole.

That is the japanese made model with the screw on case back?

Patrician taste my good man. Did you get it from Seiya-San?

Who the fuck wears watches in this day and age?

Cyclops is gaudy nigger shit on a tool watch like a submariner for people who need to get noticed.

They are nice on a dressier watch like a datejust or day date with the fluted bezel

That is for driving a space shuttle you retard.

People that get shit done.

is it possible to get shit done with a cheap timex?

Yeah but certainly not on time.

Tudor is excellent shit, but a lot of people still will shit on it because they think that it is a discount rolex. That was last true 20 years ago at best. Totally it's own brand and theams now. They do what Rolex originally did, but better. Rolex has to keep their brand up so chinese businessmen can continue to use them for laundering money, and they end up being too conservative in design. Tudor addresses that and gives rolex the ability to be adventurous with the tudor brand. Fucking garbage chinese movements cased in the USA. Basically Invicta rapped up in jingoism.

I love mechanical Seikos. Will be buying a Grand Seiko at the NYC boutique on Madison by the end of the year. I have a half dozen of their mechanical divers. But the GS has sucked me in with it's Japanese craftsmanship. The Swiss can get fucked. Except for Rolex, AP, PP, higher end blancpain, and some very exclusive smaller makes, a ton of parts are farmed out to the chinks, and then only the minimum percentage of parts and assembly make it "swiss". Even Omega buttfucks buyers with this. The high end Grand Seikos are all in-house, lifetime craftsmen. They even grow their own Quartz for the quarts GS line and the regulators in the spring drives. Fucking absolute madmen. But snotty assholes will still be cunts because they have some half chinese Tag Heuer that is "swiss" or the same submariner that everyone and OP's mom has...

If you consider being an über driver as someone who "gets shit done" then yeah.

How are you so goddamn fat?

>all these pretentious fucks in this thread

And I'm a faggot who's into horology and watches.

Seriously, if you aren't 30 years old or above, you shouldn't be fucking wearing a Tudor or anything in that range. You just look like a jack ass.