/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou 5-19 April, EXCEPT on the 13th
- Nikola Tesla 13-14 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=427133
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw we will never get a Stay Night event that's revealed halfway through to be the version of the 5th War that Archer went through

Boudica event when /fgog/?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>halfway through
The fact that the Archer is not Emiya would be a big clue I think.

Hicchan is moe pass it on .

Did he fuck the Nobbus?

I LOVE RICHARD!

Teaching a retarded clone the joys of motherhood with your dick.

What is the official list of Fate canon?

Does Gilgamesh have a corruption fetish?

No he's leading them to victory .

But didn't the shinsendummies lose?

I love my waifu!

Canon:
>What I like
Ambiguous:
>What we both like
Non-Canon:
>What I dislike.

Failure is not an option in the shinsengumi .

Witch thread.

>Archer failed to make Artoria fall for him because she was too busy quarrelling with Mordred and Alter to pay attention to romance

Am I canon?

I'm gonna turn that toned tummy into a full one

Fate is a multiverse franchise. Everything is canon it just a matter of finding out if two events belong to the same one or not.

Why do you idealize "archers fsn world" so damn much. Nasu got so annoyed by you people always making it out to be apex that he finally said "no, it's just fate route except he didn't get laid"

Post Cleo

>For me, perhaps there is part in my thought that said whatever relationship that could exist between male and female it should also exist between couples of same sex. Inside me, I could not imagine a model in which there is something that absolutely could only exist between male and female. Notwithstanding the extra element of male and female sex organs, I do not believe male-female relationship is such a special thing among all the different inter-human relationships. Therefore if I really feel like doing it, I may even try a melodrama between male couples, something like BL.

Honest thoughts on Gen Urobuchi?

Nobu a CUTE.

Saya no Uta was cool, Madoka has a cool style but it's not as great as people say

>The reason Archer never knew Sakura's fate was because in his war you took care of Zouken yourself
>Cu spends the whole event trying to have a good fight but since you have different companion Servants tagging along each time he's forced to retreat by the CS constantly
>Caster Rasputin-Kotomine as the final boss

B-But we need Fate/EMIYA

REMINDER LANCELOT IS CANON BUT HERAKEK ISN'T

HERCTARDS BTFO

You're off base with a lot of things in this post.

JETS

i like everything

Kariya was delusional and hallucinating after the first book

Thunderbolt Fantasy was the best.

How long until we get ChaCha?

What about the Fate/unlimited codes arcade routes?

So... how dangerous is having her as a wife?

>didn't save Saber
He probably had sex with her. That doesn't really matter.

Emiya's has appeared more or less prominently in FSN, HA, CP, Extra, CCC, Extella, GO, two anime series and a movie, and several manga series. At this point I think everybody will be fine even if "Fate/EMIYA" never comes into existence.

I just want the Knights of the Round to find out Artoria got JACKHAMMER'd by Emiya.

She's a great wife as long as you don't cheat on her.

What should I play/ to get all the fate lore? I've only played FSN and Extra.

Reminder that Shirou x Gilgamesh is the thinking man's taste.

literally just wants to be a good housewife

Which Servants make best wives or husbands?

What is your Type-Moon waifu's charm? Why do you like her so much?

I just go into it pretending that it was written by Tomino instead. That way I'm always pleasantly surprised by how many characters I like were allowed to survive.

Gen secretly worked in Sweet Pool which was a BL involving vore and shit.

>not Kirei x Gilgamesh

Meme duo.

im a sucker for people with tragic/ bad fates- makes me feel needed

also shes basicaly flawless

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night: Réalta Nua
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/stay night fun disc: hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Fate/stay night: Garden of Avalon
Fate/zero
Fate/complete material
Fate/Extra CCC
Fate/Extra CCC: FoxTail

She is always trying to get better at it too.

Meme trio.

Her personality, attitude, accomplishments, her history, her beauty, her sense of stlye, everything about her really.

I'm a descendant of her and own an heirloom of hers so I guess I just feel a connection

That too.

What makes Medea the ideal wife?

But user, Rin x Luvia is easily the most patrician.

She is a yandere, has a really nice design, nice voice and I always liked her original legend. Her personality is also literally me

She's cute and shares Hisui's face and I'm not Takeuchi

>Appears in the Salem.
>Is dismissed as some silly housewife the whole time by Abigail.
Just like in history I want no actual witches to be found out.

>no Gil/Shirou
At least get it right

What

Madoka collab with 5* best Lancer when ?

She has a vagina and an unpaid manservant. I can't think of much else. She has a modicum of tolerance for constructive criticism?

When Shirou took Kiritsugu's mantle of responsibility for Illya in FHA, what did he mean?

The best meme trio.

>wants to be it
>cute
>nice body
>caring
>will let you slap english kings
>good at arts and crafts

Just so you know, the F/SN and H/A torrents are dead

But user, it's the best when Gil's drawn as his dumb HA self

Gil is for HETERO.

/JeanneAlter/ and her Knight.

Aren't CCC not English translated?

I've always liked antagonists, they are just so much better then heros in my opinion so I was really interested when I saw Saber get corrupted what's more that she's been getting appearances since HF even in a comedic way she just shows such a silly personality that I can't help but love her for it. I was so happy she was playable in GO got into the game because of her.

4* at best. With skills Buster Up, Instinct and Evade. Her NP has a HP demerit too.

Happy Nito is miraculous.

I'm descended from the Oda clan on my mother's side and own a very, very old piece of jewelry that - supposedly - was once a possession of Nobunaga himself, which he received as a gift from the Portuguese.

Of course that's probably bullshit made up over the years to try make some sort of connection between our most famous ancestor and our (very) distant branch of the family, but I like to believe it's true.

she needs more good endings than what she got

Gil was literally made to take dicks.

So has Ozy ever commented on Iskander and Darius being Pharaohs?

Also has perfect wife hips.

He did have one of the best fighting scenes in F/SN too.

What if the Beasts don't know when to die so they keep happening and we get Beast XIII and it comes back like three times but even worse?

The best versions are always those without translation because a translation itself is always worse than the original.

Housewife -EX

She's very chill, loves to eat, and has a calming and charming personality. She's the type of person who would be happy just being around you, so long as you valued her special ways.

>She's the type of person who would be happy just being around you, so long as you valued her

most women are like this, user

>Expects me to understand lore for a language I don't know

He was made to fuck women.

But Shirou topping Gil just doesn't feel right, like Gil is this guy that is literally into turning people into cocksluts.

KEK thanks that was a good laugh

He's commented on Iskandar twice. Once in Nito's interlude and once in his Valentine's Day scene. He's kind of reluctant about calling Iskandar a pharaoh. Darius has never been brought up.

Lmao you killed me, doutei kun.

Initially I just felt bad for her and wanted her to be happy but then I learned how strong she really was and the mix kinda won me over. She has the cutest smile imo.

To me it seems like Ozymandias has mixed feelings about Iskandar. Every time he talks seriously about Iskandar and Pharaohs he stops midway and never finishes what he was trying to say. Nothing about Darius as far as I remember.