What benefit could the modular 4.6 possibly have over the coyote 5.0?

what benefit could the modular 4.6 possibly have over the coyote 5.0?

weight maybe? fuel economy? sound?

I ask because 2010 mustang GT's are rapidly going down in price compared to 2011-2014, and I might consider getting one with the track package

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEXrMRxWoC0
accufabracing.com/accufab-mustang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Purchase price.

That's literally it. 3V 4.6 is a shit

also, I've never owned a shitbox with more than 230hp so it'd definitely be an upgrade regardless of which engine I go with

There are no benefits besides price. Not weight, power, reliability, nothing. Get a Coyote.

If you're looking at a 4.6 get an older one than 2010 unless you really want the look. You'll save more money. If you feel the need for speed aftee a couple years throw a procharger at it.

4.6 is a lot cheaper and easier to work on. Parts also cost nothing. You could also s/c a 3v for less than a coyote costs if you just want to go fast for not much $. The 5.0 will be a lot faster out of the box and will have better resale value

Anyone else like the look of older mustangs? 2007-2010 look good compared to the facelift.

Also op the modular is garbage sadly

Nothing really, even the 3.7 V6 is more bang for the buck

Why would you ever want a v6 instead of a v8 in a mustang?

what do yall niggers think about the OHV 5.0 Windsor?

Are foxbodies faster than the SN95?

I agree. it was a retro design but I think it was one that worked well

youtube.com/watch?v=eEXrMRxWoC0

You can get coyotes for like 3-5k more than a shitty 4.6l. The easy road is never easy. Save up a little more and get a coyote.

Foxes and sn-95s had pretty much the same power. The 5.0 cobra had 250 hp though

>3 5k
More like 10 to 15k, 4.6 are going for less than 3.7 v6s, at like 8 to 9k

Because not all people are memeloving fucks like yourself

if you fall for the "le new v6 is better than the 4.6" you are a meme lover fuck

>OPs says 2010 mustang GTs
>go to www.cars.com and look up 2010 mustang GTs
>cheapest in my area is $11k
>adjust filter to only show 2011 mustang GTs
>cheapest in my area is $14k

Fuck off Alphonse, you have no room to talk

Nice buttmad but I am not alphonse

post a 5 second v6 mustang, cuckold

accufabracing.com/accufab-mustang

Yes you are, you're just smart enough not to admit it so you don't get banned

Well its modular which means you can bolt another 4.6L right to it and then you'd have a 9.2L V16 Mustang.

>Jet engine
>V8

They are still cheaper than V6s, honestly, I prefer the V6 because it handles better and has 6 speeds, for almost the same money, plus upgraded suspension.

Also that's a lot in my opinion, if it's almost reaching 5.0 GT levels of money, the owner is retarded, or the 5.0 is a lemon.

Honestly op, buy a totaled 4.6, it'll be cheaper.

Foxbody cobra 5.0 was 235hp.

4.6 is a lot cheaper...cheaper enough that you could get a supercharger with the savings.

>jet engine

what? accufab is using a teksid 4.6 production block

no I am not you dumb autist, lurk more

>this obsessed with. me

You can get off the shelf parts and make it a 5.4 and put 4v heads in it. Or get a custom ground crank and make a 409 and pump out 800 naturally aspirated HP like John kaase

Upgrading slightly to a 351w opens up sooooo many doors

O shit my bad. I was just going off the top of my head. I knew it was an equally disappointing number

you have to factor in mileage senpai, for a 2011 GT to be at $14k it's gotta have over 100k miles or some shit like that. as much as I love mustangs, I don't think buying a high mileage performance car is a good idea

I have owned the 5.0, 4.6 2v, 4.6 3v, 4.6 4v, 5.4 2v, 5.8 4v, and 5.0 Coyote

The ONLY advantage the 4.6/5.4 mod engine has over the Coyote is price. That's it.

Those Coyotes are excellent engines.

I love my 5.8 Trinity, but I am willing to bet that a 5.2 or 5.0 with a KB on top would give it a run for its money

Stfu benchracer nobody in the right mind would spend a couple thousand less to get a 3 valve and then dump over 20k in parts to make that shit work, go outside kiddo

13/14 gt500 is the GOAT muscle car on my book. First time a factory muscle car did 200