/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Fish siblings edition.

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah Lore (DEEPEST)The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=thomsF5OY_g
youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYT_wHuFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALBINO GERUDO FEMALES IN ALL LEATHER FUR ARMOR CAMPING OUT IN GERUDO HIGHLANDS GIVING FOOTJOBS TO RANDOM TRAVELING VOE TO USE IN THEIR COOKING WHEN

Epona -> Epona
Royal Horse -> Ichor
Big Horse -> Big Horse
Black Horse -> Beauty
Blue Horse -> Poe

Eh

>>> DISCORD LINK DISCORD LINK

The Pink teacher is probably as near to an albino Gerudo as it gets.

I would like to see a few Gerudo in the barbarian armor. Hell, I'd be up to watch a fashion show in which they tried on every armor.

Starter Horse: Yoshi
Royal Horse: Weis
Epona

Ganonhorse: Not Found Yet

I WANT TO FUCK FI

I want to adopt Riju.
I want to marry her too.
I want to protect her smile.

She has no vagina or anus to fuck. Just a smooth hard steel surface.

Someone needs to teach her not to wear her makeup to bed, it's bad for the skin.

Gerudo Town is the fashion capital of the world and they have a significant portion of the makeup and accessory industry on lock. Wouldn't surprise me if they also train and send out midwives since Gerudo's know babies like fish know water

Also as a city that never sleeps it wouldn't surprise if they had a lot of gambling and it was legal. When I first heard of the GSC and radiant set I imagined underground voe wrestling for Gerudo entertainment

If you consider GSC and what it takes to get in there, their only customers have to be Gerudo women. These Gerudo women are wearing the Voe armor just for kinks. The use of fake beards would be pure speculation.

there's always the mouth.

Ok so how many shrine quests are there total? Do we have a number? Just the quantity, nothing else.

I want to rule out the possibility that I'm running around in circles for no reason looking for the last three shrines and the sensor doing jack shit because they're not activated.

she's wearing far less than usual there only the lipstick from what I can see

I expect they're buying for dress up sex with their husbands

Sharp steel teeth like only a sword girl can have.

You can see the total and remaining numbers of shine, side, and main quests in the adventure log.

120 shrines

I'm gonna need some sauce on that fish senpai

I just searched 'Mipha' on Sankaku Complex.

>husbands
The Canadian husbands that you never meet but they say they totally have and didn't make up.

I know that. I want to know how many shrine quests specifically there are.
That way I can know if one of the shrines I'm missing is part of a quest I didn't get.

Quests, user. Quests.
If you have all 120 shrines, how many are part of a quest in the adventure log?

At least 5 in the Gerudo area.
At least 3 in Hateno Village.
A bunch on the beaches.
A mess of them that are listed in Kass's journal he keeps up on Washa's Bluff.

considering they have little children running around town clearly they're at least getting fucked in or out of wedlock

I did all from Kass because he did go back to Birb Village.
I do remember that I have a good quantity of the rest, but I don't know IF I have them all.

Looking for the last three shrines with nothing but the sensor and my instinct is exhausting.
Not like it's worked so far, but it's all I have. I don't wanna use a guide like a pansy.

That lipstick could still get on her pillow and make a mess.

I think wearing jewellery while you sleep is far worse than wearing makeup

I'll go on a limb and say that every single hidden shrine is probably mentioned by at least one NPC someplace. The only one that might not receive an immediate quest from talking to the NPC is the one on Eventide. If you are cleaning out all the quests in each village, you will catch most of the shrines in there too.

>I don't wanna use a guide like a pansy.
No need to, but I suggest at least look at this map to know which area you might want to look around

Why is Link there?

Because he is best waifu.

So if link outgrew his old clothes in stasis why does the Zora armor fit him perfectly?

Where can I farm Moblin Guts? I can't seem to find an area with more than one or two moblins. Doing more divine beasts might help but I don't really want to yet.

It stretchy

>tfw if you beat ganon with the gueudo female outfit you get a different end scene with zelda saying something slightly different

What the fuck nintendo?

He didn't outgrow it, it got worn and moth-eaten.

Somehow.

What the fuck, Silvagunner isn't closed?! I haven't checked it in weeks!

My stable is:
The black star symbol and my gamertag/weeb name, black 2/5/3
White star + the girl I love's weeb name, same appearance as above but 4/4/5
Triangle symbol (triforce) and the word "Power," Sephiroth appearance 5/3/5
Triangle Courage, all brown including mane, 4/4/5
Triangle Wisdom, Royal White Stallion

Previous horses I've since released: Charlie, Lucky, Poopsmith, Sithis

I've been thinking about putting the giant horse in but not until it's experimentally proven to have "6" Strength because otherwise it's just too impractical to use over 5/3/5.

Zelda games honestly need to take the next step

And go full anime

>A thin shirt made long ago. It's coming apart at the seams, but it's better than nothing. The sleeves are a bit on the short side.

>These old trousers are threadbare in spots, but they're surprisingly comfortable. The legs are a bit too short, though.

Both pieces mention that they are too small

prove it

>Old Shirt
>Old Pants
>Old
>O
>L
>D
We may never know why Link's OLD CLOTHES don't fit him.

So they shrunk with age. Clothes do that.

I think.

Or they might not have been his to begin with. He just finds them lying around, after waking up in a pair of strangely modern-looking boxers.

>zora armor spin attack has zero effect on waterblight cannon
bull fucking shittits

If that were true everyone would know it

Zelda knows you were crossdressing anyway, she saw everything

They're his clothes from when he was younger, years before The Calamity. The Champion's Tunic is what he wore when The Calamity happened, and it still fits. All of the clothes kept their condition. The clothes were shitty and ragged already 100 years ago. Mipha talks about how Link was a rough and tumble person who kept getting hurt. The hero isn't known for his hygiene and fashion sense.

Was it ever explain how see saw it, wasn't it only the shrine trials? Like did she also saw link in the toilet too? It was the sheikah slate wasn't it?

I don't remember if there are shrines hidden behind puzzles that aren't part of a quest, but I'd think what you say is correct.
With all shrine quests complete I've just been able to run around hoping the sensor starts beeping.
But you can guess how that's gone so far.

I actually tried using that, but since my map is complete I had the absolute worst time trying to work out the frontiers between areas, since it's heaps and bounds harder when the map is actually filled.
I gave up after this happened not too long after.

Epona->Epona
First Horse-> Biscuit
Big Horse-> Cupcake

Not sure what I'm gonna name the royal horse yet. Maybe Muffins

>dust off wolf link amiibo
>out in the field
>some ducks in the water
>whip out lynel bow
>nail both ducks
>wolf link laughs at me anyways
its because of the third arrow hitting nothing, isnt it

I clubbed an ostrich to death with a mine cart, and it dropped two whole raw birds. WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS!?!

What is this?

same shit with crafting shit.

I take lynel guts and a speed cricket and bam, level 1 and 3:50 duration
and shazaam blue chuchu jelly and a speed cricket and level 1 with a 3:50 duration

I'm sure Zelda was paying very close attention whenever Link took off his clothes

I dunno. Why not light it on fire?

I pray every night that the next Zelda goes back to a bombastic soundtrack and not this half assed minimalistic bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=thomsF5OY_g

This song alone has more personality than the whole Botw OST. I like the game but they really dropped the music

You can't solve all your problems with fire

i dont feel like a hero

You can solve a lot of problems with fire though.

Getting a Cthulhu vibe here.

I partially agree, while yes imposing music has always been a stample of Zelda games, this was different so they had to change it. But the lack of catchy tunes is unforgivable .

>He didn't like the theme of the blights and each of them having instrumental variation depending on the race you're fighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYT_wHuFY

That's actually negative. WW introduced different boss themes, why do all bosses have the same music here? Why on earth does Dark Beast Ganon have fucking trailer music?

The Dark Beast Ganon music is the BotW main theme apparently

>WW introduced different boss themes
I'm pretty sure OoT or at least MM bosses had different themes

No, only Volvagia and Dodongo had different music from the rest of Oot bosses. All four bosses of MM share the same theme

Sounds like you're just entitled and full of opinions that aren't facts. The Blight's themes were perfect for the situation and they were all cut from the same cloth for completely unique themes would be inappropriate and

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

>and
AND?

You know what really pisses me off?

The menu screen. If you can even call it that.

Anyone got that picture with a list of all the amiibos and what they give?

Reminder to always summon your fish into a body of water so they don't die a horrible death of suffocation and at least minimize the chance of them being crushed by a metal chest.

>enter castle area
>climb up wall and waterfalls
>fight ganon

Wow the fuck was that shit?

>read about the game later
>there is an actual interior of the castle

Danke schön, mein freund!

Did you really not think even for a second that you could explore that fuckhuge area, after playing through the whole game?

Did you really just stop playing after beating ganon once?

Bitte schön

No, I read about it on Veeky Forums just after defeating Ganon. Everyone was like Hyrule Castle was the best dungeon, and im like what fucking dungeon.

>Frog poster
>Being retarded
Like water being wet.

Which town is best town?

>Treasure is right frickin' there! Right next to you!

Tarrey Town best town

Kass doesn't want the money, he wants you to have the money.

Just before I found a Stone Talus with an inexplicable (Junior) suffix.
The only other time I can recall this happening is on the shrine with the Hinox brothers.

Is there anything special about this one?

Dont even know wnat 17 of 24 means, I just jumped down and used the magnet to find the chest.

Hour 17 of 24, brah.

Why didn't Kass just tell you he knew who you were? Or did he not figure it out until the end?

That's a lie, I hurt waterblight with the spindash attack
it doesn't do a whole lot but it moves him about

I think the implication is that you somehow proved who you were.

Towns should have stables included. Or at least the ones that make sense. Not Gerudo or Goron, and the Rito one's stable is just a Paraglide away, but Zora's Domain, Hateno, Kakariko, Tarrey, and Lurenin should have their own.

Why would the Zora need a stable

You can't bring horses to Zora's Domain. Closest one is Foothill Stable, which is pretty close to the point where you are forced to abandon your horse.

Fair points. Not that one then.

On the subject of horses, what are some horse armors you would have liked that we didn't get?

Rito and Gerudo bridle/saddle would have been nice, and of course Ancient.

It you want a natural landscape, towns should show up a building at a time near some useful structure that people can't avoid having. A farm or a stable would have other things built near it, and then more things show up, and more, until a whole town is there.

From what we see in the game however, towns are projects that are planned in advance, branching out from some other town. Stables claim to be part of some intentionally crafted system to put them in convenient places.

Neat.

Was Zelda literally fighting for 100 years or just kind of "spiritually battling" in a non corporeal state/trance? Sounds traumatizing if she was literally fighting every waking moment for 100 years, so I took it more like symbolically magically "fighting"

Why couldn't the creepy construction workers on my lawn have been a group of nerdy Gerudo archaeologists?