>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

Cora.

JAAL IS BI

You might want to make threads as user because people who filter you won't see the threads you make
>t. /ksg/ tripfag

Pure.

turaryans are the best aryans and waifus

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Anyone wanna farm Kappa for xp? Just built Nova Prime and wanna forma my Acrid and Supra

Cora is cute! Execute Liam!

Sara stop posting and go to bed.

EA servers are SHIT and all I wanna do is play ME:A Multiplayer and lvl up.

Post builds here of what you use on Gold.

Vetra is best girl and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Either I play this on PS4 or I play this on a craptop that barely runs ME3 at 15fps
I play silver because I'm not too confident in my skills

Post great stuff to gift to your sister.

can be scary sometime

nth for based Sahuna

Did you name your character Barack?

>there are people in this thread actually enjoying this insult to ME

>kett army is invading Heleus
>no assets whatsoever except infantry and unarmed trucks and dropships
>infantry don't even fucking carry LMGs, GLs, or RLs

They could have at least put a token effort into making them look like a military. Like the geth in ME1: they had Armatures/Colossi (spider-IFV equivalents), Primes (mini mechas for infantry support), Heavy Turrets (heavy missile artillery), Dropships (armed transports/gunships), and various bits of scenery indicating other bits. Mercs in ME2 had mini-mechas, missile drones, and gunships plus armed APCs and shuttles visible at scenery in a few missions.

Keep in mind that they weren't there to kill everyone. What would be the point of that? They want to expand their empire by exalting others.

who

Addison actually warms up to you and has your back after you settle all outposts surprisingly.

She's just one of the people who deal with so much stress beyond their capability that they need a good dicking to be normal once again. In Addison's case a good dicking is settling on alien worlds.

Ahmed.

Asari elegance...

I don't have a Gold build but if these fucking servers were up I'd be levelling my Krogan Vanguard to level 14 and trying out Gold for the first time

She bakes a pie with the entrails of her enemies and serves it to you.

Impressive. What's with all the glitter?

Beautiful

Turian Havoc with a Pirahna (barrel + smart choke)

ignore Incinerate
build Flak Cannon with 6 charges and the 2s stun
build Turbocharge for damage
take as much damage reduction as I can get from the one passive and I forgot what I picked for the other one

I just run around shooting things. Flak Cannon is my panic button since I can stun with it and run if things get dicey, or I can just spam it 3 or 4 times if I need to suddenly shit out a whole lot of AOE damage. Incinerate is just there as a single target stun if I get attacked by a dog or something.

Is it just me or does Addisons new facial animations make her look a bit qt?

>yurifag detected
Die

Are the multiplayer servers still down?

Yet they were clearly there to fight. Armored vehicles and artillery generally help with that.

CUTE

>glitter
you'd have to ask the ME artists about that one, I just added it on her neck because she already has it all over her chest and arms

Reminder that the Angara need to be decimated.

Reminder to take off your goggles and realize that ME1 was a buggy unintuitive mess even in it's time, borderline experimental game

I play salarian infiltrator on silver.
I don't have luck with pack and I'm stuck with a viper II.

kek.
No I went with Scott for extra dialogue

Her enemies are my enemies. Give me one more.

meant to link to this

Haven't played with the update but looking at pics everyone got an upgrade from the eye change.

and it's still more enjoyable than ME:A.

Get better internet?

She will get into WW1.

Very cute!

A pure SLUT

Reprah Aroc
Atsok Mail
Xyn Artev
Varad Ama Laaj
Romkan Kcard
Elyas'b Airasselep aka Eebeep
Rawna Ivus
Htaj Ollak
Eidorb Lig

No sexualizing Sara beyond this line.

I love that channel. It's almost sad that the war is reaching its zenith.

shouldn't it be Kcard Romkan?

So is Jaal the canon romance for Sara and Peebee the canon romance for Scott?

Melee Krogan vanguard.
Charge>nova>headbutt

personal enjoyment is a subjective thing

Rawna Ivus and Atsok Mail sound like Star Trek characters.

According to the trailers Cora is the canon romance for Scott, but content-wise yeah, it's Peepo.

Shit you're right.

There's never a canon romance for the female protagonist because she's never canon. The canon romance in general is Peebee/Cora. Mostly Peebee because she had the most effort put into her.

War's still got nearly two years to go user.

No.

Wait, we can't sexualize Sara but we can sexualize her brother? That doesn't seem fair. Boy scan be pure.

beepbeep is canon for both Scott and Sara.

Who is this artist and why does she always use the same Sara head

Eat the food she made just for you, user!

You mean Sara is the canon romance for Scott right?

For real though: Cora is the canon romance for Scott

No canon romances.
Much less with an ayy lmao.

Sara is a slut.

Jaal - yes, for Scott - it's either Cora or Peebee or both, considering the trailers. But we all know Scott is for Vetra.

Peebee and Scott was in the launch trailer.

There is no canon choice, but going purely by the amount of content they have and what Mac Walters would want you to pick, it's Peebee/Scott and Peebee/Sara.

>Playing medal of honor pacific assault
Now i know from which game Bioware copy and pasted the eye texture

Peebee has more content/screen time than any other companion and her romance was featured in the launch trailer (cut up for television ads). She's the new Liara.

The only correct romance for 100% pure human babies is Cora.

Is that right? Poor Scott.

But it's Turian food, do Raptor fags really think they can eat that?

Your Scott I prefer her with Sara

Scott/Sara's babies wouldn't have to deal with having asari-kin for a mother.

NO.

And Sara.

uncanny

I'm doing my part

I hate mac walters so fucking much

Do I need to tell this to you yuri fags in every thread, GO THE FUCK BACK TO TUMBLR

Scott is for Ellen only.

I want to hear Sara's snores.

Ellen and Sara are for Scott only

>this is what Sara meant when she said she was worried about not being able to fill mom's place

>pre-patch addison

Option to kill PeeBee and replace her with Sarissa when

kek

im gonna lay down for 90 minutes and when I come back the MP servers will be fixed

I'd post my Kroguard build (which I think can now hold his own in Gold now that he's more than able to handle Silver) but servers are down.

I'm playing my Salarian Infiltrator with a Scorpion I. It's pretty fun but I need more skills and Pistol Upgrades.

Well, Mac Walters can go fuck himself because Jaal/Sara is canon.

>Sarissa
>Not Raeka

Well, Sara was always daddy's girl.

False.

Sara is for Alec. Since he's ded, she's now for _SAM only.

Sara does not fall into sexual depravity with loathsome purple catsquids.

She can replace Liam

Inbreeding is bad.

Ew you're still here? Don't you have a black person to piss off and get your ass kicked by? Or some conspiracy to jerk off to?

Probably just me but whoever was in charge of the art department had a really big hit or miss with the entire game.
The only great set pieces in the game were Meridian and the rush with Nomad in last mission. Everything else was average to bad. No unique buildings or places that make you damn.
Angara city was a big joke, Nexus felt like they gave a section of the Citadel to some cheap chinese contractor and every city on the habitable planets felt like a hub 101 for beginners. Probably the worst offender to me were those shitty bars.

The planets actually did a good job on atmosphere but everything in space like the Tempest and Nexus were bland. It's hard to beat that atmosphere on the Citadel but they didn't even try.