Why shouldnt I buy this

Need a truck. Going to be using it for side jobs for my trade. Is there any better option these seem legit

2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Base

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIC7Fw1rFF4
cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/6164508969.html
youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can buy trucks that have the same utility for $1k

can you point me in the right direction my budget is 15-20k and I want something that will last that I can run into the ground pref low millage

Get an F150, it won't destroy your legs when some dumb whore driving a tank to haul her 1.5 children in oncoming decides to take a selfie, crosses over the double yellow, and rams into you at full speed

I like the idea of an f150 but they have aluminum beds now, i throw a ton of heavy equipment in the back and i dont want to completly destory it

merilard trucks have been shit for a while now

also tacoma beds are a bit to small and im to broke for a tundra. single cabs are fine

If you don't live in a road salt state either Ferd or Chebby is fine. Be warned, if you do live in a road salt state, those fuel pump controllers on Chebbys tends to get burned out from the salt. Absolutely no protection that GM gave them, they're completely exposed.

i noticed tons of rust on chevys i looked at from Michigan but im in Kentucky so im out of the salt belt last year we didnt really have a winter so i should be good to go . I dont want a ford that has aluminum bed tho.

>what are bed liners
Don't tell me you fell for chebbys shitty ads

no . but my brother had a f150 and his bed got tour up even with bed liners . and when im putting heavy old equipment on the bed thats not a risk i want to take

Get a F-150 or Silverado from 1997-2007 for $3000 and sink another $3000 to get it road ready. Old trucks are much better than these new shitboxes that will not only depreciate in value but won't be as fun to drive.

Unless you're a normie tradefag. In that case, get the crew cab F-150, Silverado, or Ram for much "luxury" truck. Consider the Toyota Tacoma too to make yourself look the badest

Bedliner.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIC7Fw1rFF4

>expecting a Merican market Toyota to be any better

They only went to Al in 2015. F-150s b4 that were steel IIRC

cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/6164508969.html

i didnt think it was so recent ill definitly have to check out some fords, i know my old ford sport track had transmissions issues fairly early are other fords prone to that

Now imagine the rust for a steel bed

>youtube.com/watch?v=vIC7Fw1rFF4

I will never drive a chevy thanks to its latest ad campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0

>not buying a superior van instead

>not buying a superior European van instead
The NV with its long hood looks stupid anyway, like a truck with a tumor on the back.

"Wyatt Derp and Cock Holiday" - LOL

>regular cab
>american

these still exist?

I thought the cuck nu-male american had ran these out of the market

>tfw they discontinued Amarok single cabs in Europe with the refresh

get a f-150

I need a bigger bed for work you fuck

I have a work van already

Yes but the options for them are usually pretty limited since 90% end up being base model fleet trucks.

Ram 3500 diesel from like 04-08. You're welcome.