Veeky Forums YLYL

Veeky Forums YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJZPnxjiHWA
youtube.com/watch?v=8XzXVbT4lz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You start

Ford itself didn't make me soft. new GT having a V6 did.
>Was on Forza Forums waiting for the announcement of a new Forza game years ago
>they gave an announcement alongside the new GT
>couldn't control my fucking boner
>V6
>that feeling of intense disappointment sets in and am now given erectile disfunction

a classic

I don't like it

This is actually why American vehicles have plastic interiors. So when they are purchased as fleet cars for rental companies, they can efficiently be cleaned such as this.

this made me angry

You and me both.

Why? Legal minimum overtaking distance means you have to use a different lane anyway. The shitfest starts when drivers think they can overtake cyclists in the same lane. It's not the cyclists' fault.

Its the cyclist fault for thinking they have a place on the street and not riding on the sidewalk or finding an alternate route that doesn't clog up traffic on a major thoroughfare
Yes I mad damnit

Ah yes, of course it's the cyclists clogging up roads and not cars.

>inb4 someone insists I don't belong on this board because I don't blindly defend cars

If they can't go the speed, they shouldn't be on the road, how it is here.

>implying cyclist ever ride that dense
that image is a lie

>Implying motorists ever drive that dense
Your post is stupid

>implying your post makes any sense
Your face is stupid

That traffic doesn't look speedy to begin with, and it's usually the case for rush hour traffic.

So then why add more potential people getting injured in lanes that weren't purposed for them? If the cities cared that much they'd make special routes for bicyclists but since politicians are idiots, it's not like that's going to happen anytime soon

>Its the cyclist fault for thinking they have a place on the street and not riding on the sidewalk
they do have a place on the street
they aren't allowed to ride on the sidewalk. dumbass

>cyclists should not be allowed on the road because I might hit them by mistake
how about you pay attention to the road?

Yes, if everything were perfect and funds were unlimited, everyone would have their own lane or what not. But real life doesn't work like that, and once again bicyclists aren't to blame for it. If anything, cars are the greatest burden to commute transit.

Fuck off /n/

>Mfw all cyclists in my area all somehow ride the exact speed limit

t. impotent cager

this is quite misleading because the cars make sense, being that densely packed
so does the bus
but you'd never ride that densely packed, even in a race, they'd take up a big bunch of both lanes and then the difference to cars is marginal

also if they had their own cycling lane, they'd stretch for an extremely long distance to the back

Cars being this densily packed makes no sense at all. Not even in standstill traffic cars are this densily packed.

>Not even in standstill traffic cars are this densily packed.

confirmed for delusional

This one I found is more accurate

Thank for derailing the thread, shit head.

Take your whiny ass back to /n/ and stay there, we don't come over and shit post on your tiny fucking ass board.

t. impotent cager

Ban evading faggot

top kek

His dick is scared of Ford tough.

>someone posted an unfunny picture in a YLYL thread
>someone else makes a stupid comment about said picture
>somehow I derailed it for THEN correcting his horse shit opinion
You seem to experiencing enormous pain in the behind.

>If the cities cared that much they'd make special routes for bicyclists
The last city I lived in had special lanes only for bikes.

I was hit by cars 4 times in those lanes.

You are sperging hard, damn

>Legal minimum overtaking distance

That's why I like my state. No legal minimum distance. Recommended 4' space, but it's down in the statute as exactly that, a recommendation, not a requirement.

>Poorfag cant afford a bedliner

What is normal fucking traffic for $500

Tbh (to be honest) I would just hit those signs and make those fags fall over.

Fuck off faggot
Bikes have zero place in the road and zero rights as far as I'm concerned

This will always be my favorite

>Bikes have zero place in the road and zero rights as far as I'm concerned
Good thing no one cares what you think.

That's not funny at all. that's just anger-inducing

Sadly you didn't die.

You say that yet whenever I hit a bike rider in my car they get really upset about it, so they must care.

The best thing about this series of images is they made Seattle traffic even worse for a day just to make it.

>Bikes have zero place in the road and zero rights as far as I'm concerned

I don't have a problem with them riding on the road, however where I'm from they are required by law to obey all local traffic laws when doing so. By extension this means I will treat them the same as any other vehicle operating on a public road way and expect them to obey just like anyone else

The issue is, where I am a lot of them do not follow the traffic laws. Cyclists running red lights and causing multiple cars to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting them isn't an uncommon sight here. They tend to have the mentality that they're untouchable pedestrians and everyone else must give them special treatment while on the road.

666, car of satan confirmed. Also, that kids is gonna grow up to be a cuck like his mom's husband

1/2 Veeky Forumsc

2/2
>annoying paki know it all
>muh used mazda 3 is best car ever
>chatroom makes fake recall

i dont get it

Because I'm not an obese cuck like you and enjoyed cycling and did so following all the rules given?

I bet you were one of the landwhales that hit me and had a torrential screeching fit that my bike scratched your bumper.

Where the price is it says "change"

What a bunch of fucking assholes.
I try to keep my space all the time, but this is douchenozzle territory

>Calls someone that a cuck
>Rides a bike

brb gonna mount harmonica to my exhaust piping

Do you not have both a car and a bicycle?

Are you poor?

guys, here's a crazy idea: how about we take a bike... and give it a motor so it can keep up in traffic

No one above you has a car, let alone a motorcycle license. This is Veeky Forums after all

You've never done this and never will

I bet those bikers can cover 40 miles in 25 minutes, and can get to places without being exposed to the elements, and can make multiple stops for collecting/delivering cargo and people.

I don't mind them on the road as long as they let me past when I'm going faster than them.

it's a stock photo but just happens to be an LS, implying you should really just LS swap it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJZPnxjiHWA

The fuck are you talking about, plastic interiors? Vinyl seat covers in police vehicles, yes, but otherwise your shit is all retarded.

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=8XzXVbT4lz4

You're probably thinking this is satire. It isn't. This was seriously a commercial.

Perhaps, but what percentage of city traffic during peak hours would you say are just single drivers going to and from work only?

>needing to ride a bike because he can't afford gas
>calling others poor

I ride on the road and I obey the law. I hate dipshits who run red lights because they make me look bad for riding a bike. About once a month I have to slam on the brakes because a car ran a stop sign though.

> have an impractical fun car for the weekends
> stay fit by biking to work

This is the best of both worlds. I have to cross a bridge to get to work so there's only one route, and half the time I'm passing traffic on the bike lane. Fuck driving through that.

> calling others poor

My bike is probably worth more than half the cars on Veeky Forums.

>he thinks he stays fit by cycling
lmao dyelfags never learn

>I ride on the road and I obey the law. I hate dipshits who run red lights because they make me look bad for riding a bike

All good, I always look twice at intersections while driving during nice weather to avoid hitting anyone, same goes with traffic signals.

Hey now, no need to push your personal problems on other people.

Riding your bike a few miles on a nice day is an enjoyable experience, I'm sorry you're too fat to realize this.

lost

>>>/fit
I bet you're a powerlifter.

>17353489

I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. It's a commercial operation. The volume they handle justifies a streamlined process.

can confirm

used to be a dealership detailer, when you're trying to bang out a car in an hour and a half or less then it makes total sense, especially when 99% of customers will think it looks amazing even after that

only thing I'd take issue with is them using lacquer thinner on the paint like that, or the wash mitt on the interior but everything else is pretty much par for the course for dealerships.

Wrong again, dyel.