MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

orig04.deviantart.net/4ac2/f/2017/099/4/7/mass_effect___sexy_jack_wallpaper_2_by_ethaclane-db5644s.jpg
vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Dragon Age&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200
vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Mass Effect&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Look at fucking Halo.
>Look at this massive franchise of comics, novels, games, spinoffs, board games, etc
Yup, you're retarded.

Cora is cute!

What the fuck did you fucks do?

Sara is wondering why the janitor went full retard.
And pure, she's pure too.

Daily reminder to Gas the dykes.

What's a good and light backup weapon for a sniper rifle?

nth for /meg/ is banned.

This was Addison's fault

Equalizer

JAAL WILL BE MADE BI AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Who did you choose to romance?

I ended up with Vetra simply because I like her personality. It was a close call between her and Jaal.

General got deleted because you idiots kept responding to "lel they got Star Wars again so ME and DA are dead forever" guy.

Can you guys just ignore shitposts or is that too hard for you.

Are you all Sara or something?

equalizer or hurricane. Once you start unlocking the weapon passives you can carry a 2 snipers and a shotgun without worrying about refresh rate though.

I use the Hornet or Sidewinder. Though you could try a shotgun or even a second sniper rifle.

Cora

Yeah.
A guy starts shitposting and people bite his baits.
It's unprecedented in Veeky Forums

Good job, Vetrafags. Your ability to get the thread pruned officially makes you more cancerous than memetic Talifag posting.

i thought i was free from /meg/ for good. fuck you OP

orig04.deviantart.net/4ac2/f/2017/099/4/7/mass_effect___sexy_jack_wallpaper_2_by_ethaclane-db5644s.jpg

If we all ignored shitposting there would never be any threads on Veeky Forums you dumb faggot.

best girl

sidewinder

hurricane is garbage, play above normal

I just use a pistol. A good, powerful semi automatic pistol will do just fine, especially as Infiltrator.

So
Dhan=best shotgun
Isharay=best snipe
Equalizer=best pistol
Best assault?

>implying it was us and not people replying to shitposters

there are none

Sara's sweet and warm sweater puppies are VERY underrated.

the best AR is the equalizer

I don't know what I was thinking when I went into a Silver pug

Bronze is almost bad enough with randos dying every second

Shame about that face....

>ywn meet the other pathfinders at the Nexus and have a small party to celebrate killing the Archon
>ywn notice Raeka watching you the whole time
>ywn be timidly approaches by her to talk about the rescue aboard the kett ship
>ywn assure her that she is important to you
>ywn begin to exchange emails about the struggles of being pathfinders
>ywn offer each other advice and lean on each other for support when things get rough
>ywn develop a strong friendship that blossoms into more
>ywn meet up at the Vortex for drinks after setting up another outpost
>ywn start to casually flirt with each other
>ywn notice the mutual attraction
>ywn gain a qt salarian gf
>ywn bang on Tann's desk and look at his reaction on the surveillance footage together

Revenant, Valkyrie, or PAW, but they're still shit compared to the other weapon classes.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).[9]

weabloo waifu for me. we must secure the existence of the human race in andromeda

Doesn't matter, your waifuposting has become virulent and cancerous. You need to go back.

The only way to win is not to play.

>best shotgun
>not the Piranha
Please leave

AR's suck. My pistol does more damage than the AR's.

I've never played Andromeda or any other Mass Effect game. Is all the stuff about bad animations for real? I've seen people use choppy, looping gifs to make all sorts of games look bad.

Animations are pretty mediocre, although the game is not as bad as everyone says.

I like the Valkyrie. I loved the Mattock in ME2, but its nerfed relative its competition in this game.

Every Gold for me so far are players thinking they can avoid Bronze and Silver just because they don't have starter weapons and using some special ammo for a match.

They all die.

Just fucking CTD 30 seconds before extraction on gold, why do I even try anymore

At least we're not blueberrys.

>ME has never outsold DA.

>vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Dragon Age&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

DAO sales: 2.56 million on Xbox + 1.67 million on PS3 + 0.51 million on PC = 4.74 million total

DA2 sales: 1.11 million on Xbox + 0.83 million on PS3 + 0.63 million PC = 2.57 million total

DAI sales: 2.02 million PS4 + 0.96 million Xbone + 0.77 million PC + 0.61 million PS3 + 0.53 million Xbox = 4.89 million

Total: 12.21 million copies sold

>vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Mass Effect&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

ME1 sales: 2.91 million Xbox + 0.67 million PC + unknown PS3 = 3.58+ million total

ME2 sales: 3.10 million Xbox + 1.45 million PS3 + 0.40 million PC = 4.95 million total

ME3 sales: 3.04 million Xbox + 1.43 million PS3 + 0.98 million PC + 0.27 million WiiU = 5.72 million total

Trilogy Pack [bundling of previous games]: 0.40 million Xbox + 0.43 million PS3 + 0.29 million PC = 1.12 million total

Andromeda: say ~4 million (we know they've sold "millions" already; I'm assuming nonetheless that this will be their worst sale since ME1)

Total: 19.37+ million copies sold

Mass Effect seems far bigger. Even if you removed ME1 from the numbers and made pessimistic assumptions about Andromeda's sales the series as a whole has sold better than DA.

Why the fuck the previous thread is deleted.

Can't we have someone else?

Blueberries don't get threads shut down. Just accept that you're pure cancer and deal with it however you choose.

It's extremely overblown as you suspected but there's still problems in other areas, I'd wait a few months for patches if you intend to play desu.

Why do you have to continue this?

The snippets you've seen all occur first few hours into the game and are all in cutscenes. The animations otherwise aren't great but they are far from as bad as the webm's. The gameplay animations are good.

I think the mod deleted all the threads on the board or something. Both previous threads 404 too.

Not enough hand holding.

People responding to trolls who responded to trolls. Eventually it just devolved into madness and it needed to be removed.

Did they ban our lord and savior?

I spent a few minutes putting that all together, wasn't going to just delete it.

Also why is the last thread kill?

Helghastfag got banned I think, and since he made those previous threads, they got deleted as well.

is it finally happening? is /meg/ finally banned?

>deleting the whole thread instead of deleting that "discussion"
There's no excuse.

>Isharay=best snipe
But that's not black widow.

Vetraposting has gone overboard and is indistinguishable from pure shitposting. The meme waifus followers have gone pure /s4s/-tier.

Nah, plenty of generals are still up and running. /meg/ got nuked for a reason.

>tfw the janny is an asari loving normie.

Too many people sexualizing poor Sara.
It was necessary.

Ahhh, that makes the most sense, just wiped his entire posting history.

Is the Isharay really better than the Black Widow?

I'm gonna say thokin. It's a terrible at being an "assault rifle", but it shits out tons of damage on fatties like the hydra.

Black Widow is fine but Isharay has superior damage.

EVOLUTION CANNOT BE STOPPED

>Friend wants to plat MP
>Wound up playing the story while he played the MP
>I've only leveled up an Infil past 10
>tells me as we load in he switched to silver
>I have literally no guns above fucking III
>cant kill anything
>No one primes so I cant even use E drain to combo
>wind up spending the game reviving the two randoms and going for devices
>he wants to keep going in silver
>play one more game then hop off
Completely killed the fun for me.

Play the original triolgy first maybe if you think the animations would ruin your immersion, if so come back to andromeda in a few months time. I have to be honest and say the animations are not good at times the quality goes up and down, but they aim to improve.

They have already fixed some of the most jarring ones and made the eyes not look so demonic. That being out of the way, its not as bad as people say. Its a good game it just needs to work out some of the kinks.

Don't get me wrong, andromeda is good. And i really enjoy playing it, i'm on NG+ currently. But i still think you should play the OT, since they are really fun games.

That pic always makes me want to hug her so much.

Isharay and regular Widow do more damage.

this desu

Yes, add a bio-converter with a regen skill.

I would love to experience ME:A as a harem anime starring scott.

so why didn't you just play bronze then, you some kind of beta bitch?

Jaal is bi.

>mods have now banned ralph and helghast tripfag

Who's next?

>Get boxes
>Always receive shit

Why does multiplayer hate me.

>1 bullet vs 4 bullets
>BW VIII - 799 dmg per shot (3196 dmg for all four shots)
>Isharay VIII - 1082 dmg per shot + slow as fuck recharge
O rly

Vetrafags

vetra posters

At this point I'm not even annoyed with this shit anymore, you're just the cute kind of annoying and I want to pat you on the head.

Raptorfags

Its not too terrible, but you WILL notice them consistently.
>NPC slingshotting from where you spoke to them to where they idle
>Enemies Standing still while you shoot them or getting stuck in terrain/under buildings
>any hair that goes past your chin clipping/freaking out with certain armors/ the wind

BW fires two shots in the time it takes the isharay to shoot and reload/cooldown. So 1600 vs 1000, if you manage 100% accuracy.

>Implying it isn't with all the women you can fuck

>what is a bio-converter

Four with the passive SR ability, mate. FOUR. Three without.

I wanted the credits, but at the end I lost all interest in playing

Never

Get yourself a Vintage Heat Sink and do some combos while it charges the next shot. If you just sit back and pop enemies off one by one then sure, Black Widow is arguably better.

ACCEPT IT

Liarautist hopefully.

delete this

FemShepfag needs to go.

femshep/liara shitposter.

I wanna cum on Vetra's visor!

Nah, sweet pea, I'm good.

I have a weird playstyle which I love for many years, and it requires at least two-three shots for a SR before the reload. I don't really know who will enjoy slow as fuck gameplay with Isharay.

when will this /meg/ throw off the shackles of ignorance and embrace peebee as the one true waifu?

wrong