/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Best girl ready for princess dick EDITION

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12678043
strawpoll.me/12678037
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull the trigger on every shadowcraft nigger

Eris is ____

irrelevant craft

strawpoll.me/12678043

strawpoll.me/12678037

fatfuck

Look everyone, Luna has a new friend!

>spend half your hp to drop meme dealer
>he gets plucked off with removal before he can even hit their face
>call it t2
LOL

All shadow player needs to fucking hang

Get the rope

Eris has a healthy weight.

I want to be Luna's friend.

then how can they impregnate each other when they are in love?

I shouldn't have been greedy. This guy just bursted me from 17 hp. Should've healed from instead of confidently summoning stuff.

a old hag with a dusty old womb fit only to please old men for money

GURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMNIR

delet

>dragon eggs
>dragon first

Vampy's jap voice is so fucking annoying.

Gas the kikes race war now

where i can see the meta decks at?

>Mr 3 card 9 pp 13 damage combo

>Complaining about burst

That's rich

How big is the princess dick? I'm thinking it's 20 cm minimum

What a fag.

Check the pastebin

midrange shadow ramp dragon aggro shadow

Atleast 4 inch

>make aggro shadow deck
>it's shit
>losing to everything all of a sudden
>lost 600 master points in one sitting over 20 games
What am I doing wrong? I thought I'd do my last 2k for sleeves with this but ladder seems impossible right now.

I remember doing 20 damage on turn 9 with the roach deck. Good times.

Do people really not play necroassassin in mid shadow decks? I find her super useful for taking out Rahab on curve.

>downloaded anime bahamut genesis
>no subs

wew lads i'm dumb

I'm confused, if you're running aggro shadow why do you have Grimnir, wouldn't it better be chimera?

I was wrong. Yurius was not the tech. Barrage was not the tech. I need to run barrage and revelation if I want any chance of stopping the skeletons.

Try horriblesubs.

You aren't playing Aggro Shadow, you are playing a shitty version of Midrange

>He feel for the Aggro shadowmeme

just play spiderweb imp

>Beginner 2
>Figure nothing too hard can come assfuck me, play some ranked for them sweet points
>First guy I fight is a dragoncraft user with THREE (3) BAHAMUTS

>aggro shadow
>grimnir

no

midrange is the better deck anyway, aggro is not as great as some people are claiming

Low curve, make it more midrangy if you want Eachtar.

I just improvised this deck for now. How do I make it better?

commiesubs is shit?

Need a concede please

u get fuked

at least shadow is cheap

Forgot dick.

It's a tech card.

I do. The revelations are for the constant board wiping after I play dealer/bel.

probably a sandbagger user

Thanks Israfil!

Smurf or sandbagger.

Or you could just run more wards.

Servant+Laura cblood shits on both aggro and midrange shadow and does well against dragon too. I feel like your deck is too aggressive to combat shadow effectively and now you have dead cards like barrage in the dragon matchup.

>t3 bloodmoon
>t4 revelation
Why is this allowed?

How badly would shadow be affected if they reduce Orthus' damage and buff to 1 each?

Who the fuck cares?
Shadow should be made unplayable for this bullshit.

The flavour of the card would be ruined.

take out barrage put in grimnir

>tfw 10 packs with no lego

So what's the situation with Deepwood Anomaly? Wasn't everyone and their mum say it was going to be the worst thing?

>accidently playing unranked
GODDAMNIT

Just a minor setback, Prince and Hector still untouched

And it is.

>mfw 4k vials swordcraft is beating 40k dragonfags consistently

You can play two anomaly turn 9 with wolf

>Hating on eggs

It is. I concede out of respect when I see it though.

>even shadow niggers play grimnnir.

THIS HAS TO STOP

>play it at turn 8, do nothing
>dies to every removal
>cockblock by wards
>play it for free after wolf tutor it
>dies to every removal
>cockblock by wards

Just go bolt or roach

Nobody is gonna let your 1st anomaly live lol.

1 pp amulet that forces Overflow when?

Discovered a massive glitch that bugs the game out for both players, how do I report this shit?

There's nothing wrong with midrange shadow desu, however fuck Aggro shadow, desu

You play both on the same turn

Or you can play 2 Silver Bolts and win immediately

I remember haven banishing my eggs. he was a smart person

Is this deck viable?
I'm not crafting gaywine just to test it.

Email it to [email protected].

Shadow is nowhere near as OP as people make it out to be.

>sword
No

>2 win 4 missions, 1 win 3 mission
>none of the crafts overlap

Let Arisa hit you with Anomaly instead of conceding, the incredible attack animation is the only reason you'd play this card to begin with.

89456 concede please

eggs are just cantrips, better to play something good since your lategame is so good

>more wards

No. I've been testing this all day. Wards don't do anything to stop the skeletons, least of not a grimnir that dies to zombie party. Barrage may be dead against Dragon but kys is naturally strong against Dragon anyway. A grimnir isn't what you want to be playing against Dragon either, its equally as dead. The deck is built to be aggressive and slowing down is why I've been losing. Its why I took out the Yurius and the kisses.

>Servant+Laura cblood shits on both aggro and midrange shadow and does well against dragon too

I'm not playing cblood if that wasn't clear from meme dealers.

I've tested Grimnir, its not that effective. The main problem the deck has is not being able to clear skeletons and a Grimnir doesn't help. I don't care if they hit my face before turn 4 because I'm just going into vengeance with dealer or belphagor anyway. Barrage also kills reapers before they get live.

The main problem I've had with this deck against shadow is that its very focused on big followers that can't effectively clear the board. They are meant for storming face, not board control, aside from airjammer.

My fellow dragbro that was asking earlier, I prefer Dragon Warrior to Rahab since immediate board effect is better to catch up midgame than just a vanilla taunt.

Run 3 Righteous Devil

Any aggro deck can't deal with a 4/7 Drain

It'll eat up like 3+ cards and gain you 4-8 life

still need a win thanks anons

>"When everyone's Grimnir"

you remove grimnir then shadow and other aggro gets even better. Is this what you want?

What are your thoughts on this midrangey Dragon list, /svg/? I've seen it making the rounds on twitter recently.

Why not simply play albert midrange?

>start the day at 180~ to A2
>drop to 570~ to A2
>climb back to 70~ to A2
>drop back to 660~ to A2
>climb back to 50~ to A2
>back down to 349~ to A2

Whoever thought one-sided mass removals was a good idea needs to choke on a barrel of dicks.

This meta is fucking garbage.

Devil doesn't fit. Deck space is tight enough as it is and the deck is loaded with 4 drops. I've tested Devil and it doesn't work. It also has counter synergy with the rest of the deck because you can't do anything if you leave vengeance. The drain is counter productive.

I even took out the kisses because I found out that I don't need that much healing.

Why do most shadow lists start running Sarge over Mummy? I thought shadow generation shouldn't be an issue these days?

The reason I dropped Warrior in the first place was because of Shadow. Most of the time you're going to be hitting 2 x/1s, i'd rather just have the ward for protection.

I really want to experiment with haven, but I don't know If i want to play haven so bad as to craft 5 legends to play it. Right now I have enough to craft 8 legends, but it feels pretty sketchy to blow it all in one place on a deck and craft that seems to be struggling a fuckton.

Thanks arisa-chan!

Mummy eats up shadows when you don't want it to

>3 kekboros

For what purpose?

Finally, I wish it wasn't dead, could Sun Aegis Satan be viable?

>A2

i think one can climb there even with pure neutral or frog memes

Excuse me /svg/, this might seem like a stupid question, but how do you take pictures of your full dicks? I press the screen shot button on Steam and it only shows a portion of the dick, not the entire thing.

I want to post mine cause I made a Vampi deck and don't even know if it is any good in the new meta or maybe I could replace certain cards for better alternatives.

So, could anyone please tell me how to take a full picture of your deck?

They didn't, they're midrange and they're running Soulsquasher over Mummy.

But then they just evolve next turn and kill it easily since it only starts with 2 attack.