The best car?

Is a Miata with an LS swap objectively the best car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYiQ7naJxTo
youtube.com/watch?v=AgwzHJo3IXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, cause it isn't a Miata anymore considering all the fabrication that went into it
Miata with a turbo Honda J series is objectively best

why hasnt anyone done the ohv small block v6 that gm made? the one thats literally an LS with 2 cylinders cut off.
seems smarter since itll put down the power easier while being lighter and still torquey and powerful

No, a miata with a 13b is the best car

no
car too light, shitty traction, no downforce, horrible handling even when stock
miatafags always spout bullshit about great handling because they think breaking traction is supposed to be something good

No geo metro with dorito engine is gud
youtube.com/watch?v=jYiQ7naJxTo

>ICE without instant torque

*vomits*

The LS is aluminum and probably lighter than the v6

youtube.com/watch?v=AgwzHJo3IXM

Cool. Thanks

have this pitty (you), you put a bit of effort into your bait

S13 with an Ls2 is the best. No heavy Fabrication. 2700lbs car, RWD. v8, STIFF

That was a TBI made into v6 not a ls

>S13 with a vk45

ftfy

The meme car with the meme engine.

Miata with k24a2 is best Miata

No because skyline

Nah, Miata with 3.0 Liter Bolt V8 (but they sold the design to a company building a supercar).

>450HP
>250ft/lbs
>10,500 Redline

Modded Smart cars:
For people who spend a shitload of money to perpetually be
>THAT guy

May as well just start with a Corvette and do a lot of weight reduction

He was right though.
Nobody who has experience in driving performance cars goes out later and buys a miata.
They're literally baby's first car (usually hand me downs from mom) and kids think that because it behaves like a street legal gokart that its somehow a godly track car.
Go ahead and post links to serious enthusiasts and not just fanbois who have miatas in their collection.

Here's a small hint- Paul walker had a vast collection. From Porsche's to Ferraris. It included civics and half a dozen fox body mustangs. But not a single miata.

>pulling Paul Walker out of your ass

How Reddit/underage&/newfag of you

You mean the GM 3800 v6? It's a boat anchor but I guess it reliable. You need a supercharged version to make anywhere near decent power though

>No, cause it isn't a Miata anymore considering all the fabrication that went into it
It shouldn't need anymore fabrication than the Honda swap you mentioned. A miatas engine bay fits an LS pretty well, thanks to the pushrods

It's not about fitting the engine in the bay, more like all the chassis reinforcement and welds that will be needed when dealing with the power of an LS motor, also you can use the stock Miata trans with the Honda V6 but you need one from an F-body,Corvette, or GTO/G8 for an LS and all the Fab work involved in mounting the trans

It's like saying the AC Ace was the exact same car as the Shelby Cobra

No, the Nissan GTR is.

Bruh, for that much money you could've bought a Mustang with an LS engine swap.

integra type r is the king of tuners, best handling FWD car and kick ass engine.

Do you have any proof that V8 miata builders actually bother reinforcing the chassis beyond suspension mods they would have done anyway, or are you just talking out of your ass?

>because it behaves like a street legal gokart that its somehow a godly track car

Yeah, not like it has its own spec racing series or anything...

1/2

2/2

Oops, forgot this
Now why would the frame need reinforcement plates if the frame didn't need reinforcement?

Here's another one since apparently you know fuck all about V8 swapping a Miata

flying miata also sells butterfly brace reinforcement, I guess putting that on your miata makes it not a miata anymore rite ;))

Fucking btfo

>asked to prove that chassis reinforcement is required
>posts engine bay modifications

>Paul Walker
> a good driver

hmm.....

Jay Leno owns at least one from each gen.
Then there are guys like Robert Serwanski and Christian von Koenigsegg.
I think he was riding shotgun, but the culprit of that fuckup was that the dude who owned the car still had the original tires, and they'd turned into hockey pucks by then.

>For the price of buying and Swapping this car you could just buy and swap this SHITTY car instead!

I think the whole point here is that it handles *well*

>Best handling FWD car
>pic related

>ITS THE BEST
>ITS THE BEST
>THE BEST
>BEST
>ITS THE BEST
>UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

No, because I'm a lanklet and I don't fit.