Cars that you think will be popular in the next 10+ years

Cars that you think will be popular in the next 10+ years

94-98 Mustangs will be coming back in style

The Gt86 and the 1Series as they're about the only attainable RWD cars at the moment.

PT Cruisers will be ironically cool.

late 80s early 90s corvettes. C4? They have finally faded away from memory enough to come back.

ws6 Trans AMs
s13
GTOs
BMW 1 series cars dropping in price, as well as z4.

Not gonna happen as long as 99-04 masterrace exits

i had a 97 that I crashed. hope you're wrong.

This. SN95s are never going to be a classic. Foxbodies on the other hand have gone from black sheep to white trash to now just on the precipice of where 80s/90s nostalgia meets RWD V8.

White thrash and gehtoo warriors

Fox bodies are pig fat, good news is they are popular in Texas, oh wait...

>Implying SN95s don't weigh more
Hardtop Foxbodies weigh under 3000 pounds wet including the V8. They're front heavy but they're not pigfat.

You meant notchback but you're correct, a less optioned one can weigh under 3000 stock with a v8. However an SN95 is honestly a better buy, the brakes are better stock and 5 lug means you can actually find wheels for it.

Hatchbacks are heavier than notchbacks but they're still under 3000 pounds. Only the convertibles are over, at least 4 eyes anyway.

>4 eyes

I think those are extinct just like the capri

This as well

but they are girl cars OP

Mine's alive and kicking

Pontiac Aztecs

I was driving home today and saw two driving together in a group

Hnnng I love the bubble tail lights on the pre-facelift 4th gen Stangs.

Would totally drive a convertible one of these.

>What are crossover

malaise era

Good luck findng an SN95 that:

>Still has clearcoat
>Hasn't been niggered to hell
>Doesn't have residue from Monster stickers
>Has at least 3 matching panel colors

Don't get me wrong, I love the SN95s, but they became nigger / spic garbage about 10 years ago.

I guess that'll help the few good ones appreciate like the Fox bodies. I occasionally see a mint 89-93 GT go for $12k on CL.

they look like very cheap aftermarket lights you would get in a halfords or something alongside turbo badges and stick on vents

The 1 series is a just a BMW for people that can't afford a BMW. Europe is littered with 116d, 118d and 116i. Shitboxes with rwd

Holy shit. I'd rather eat man ass than drive an 90s shitbox. You just reminded me of how ugly the 90s Mustangs were.

The Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice.

I don't know if these cars are any good, but they're pretty stylish roadsters from companies that are now obsolete.

Yeah. And in like 10 years it'll be as cheap as e36s and e39s are now.

Just about anyone can afford a BMW, they've gone from very good luxury cars to village people's choice of vehicle - Europe's equivalent of trailer trash.

Speaking of 90's ford ecoboxes, there's the ford probe for more ass-related kinky things.

>ford probe

Ah yes, this thing was meant to replace the mustang but was a flop, if it wasn't for the name it would be a pretty cool car.