/tesog/ The Elder Scrolls Online General

Swamp city, swamp swamp city bitch Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/22/watch-the-return-to-morrowind-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/21/homestead-is-now-live-on-xbox-one-and-playstationr4

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124986015

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
probably

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/04/10/join-the-eso-free-play-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody ever answered my question

what are some good class combos for tanking (ex stamdk is the most obvious)?

what are some good class combos for healing
(ex magplar is the most obvious)?

Morrowind pls

Just play the standard class for the role

>Elder Thread: →

Congratulations!

Tiny Bosmer girls

any takers?

so do all heals really target the person with the least health? that's such a stupid system. the tank is pretty much always more important than keeping dps alive.

Just shut up and spam breath of life everything will be ok.

if healing is really so easy in this game I don't see why they get more respect than dps

a good healer has to know how to most optimally contribute dps while healing

y is pc eu guild so ded.
peak hours 5 people online max 0_o

All of them (except stam for healing ofc) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, only the non-ground target heals work that way.

am I a bad person for being kinda turned on when she was impaled?

No, just weird. That adoring fan tho.

>that moment when she is crying to the Maiden about pushing Cimbar to take the contract
>Maiden without pausing replies "Well you wanted to see how far his affections went, turns out he died for you."
Demolished.

Spam Vigor.

Whats the weirdest RP session youve ever walked in on, /tesog/?

Someone named Preacher quoting bible verses to a group of players in front of him in Daggerfall.

on PS4 via text

I already talked about it here but I had some gay guy roleplay groping me against my will

Hobo Bosmer growling and yelling gibberish at passerby around the Rften docks
Argonian getting a bj from an Altmer in the forest
Vampires cucking the priest of Arkay in the hall of the dead
Nipon Sentai Squad harassing people in Mournhold, pic related

The first one is funny, the dovah-rangers thing isn't funny at all because it isn't lore friendly and it probably would have made me mad for taking me out of the game.

>Argonian getting a bj from an Altmer in the forest

fuck off

Akaviri cyborgs from the 9th era

Out at the arenas in reapers march. I ran into something like 20 players all rp'ing merchants and shit for a smaller group acting as visiting nobles. One of the vendors was selling dildos. The others were reacting to him like he was supposed to be there so he wasn't just some troll. So someone put together a highly complex RP scenario with a load of people and decided someone should be a dildo merchant and someone took up that position.

how do people get legendary homestead recipes?

I'm getting kind of bored with ESO and feel like playing Morrowind because of the lead up to it. But when I remember playing it, it was kind of weird playing a mage because there wasn't any magicka regen, you can only use pots or sleep or something like that. Is there a good way to play a mage type character in Morrowind? Do I need mods? Should I post this in /tesg/?

A naked breton boning a dunmer under wayrest enchanter.

You're probably gonna have a bad time without mods if you've already been spoiled by modern games with mana regen. If you want to do it vanilla, Find an alchemist you can get chummy with in a convenient area like Balmora or one of the Mages guildhalls. Mooch off the Mages Guild chests for magicka potions as much as you can. Take up alchemy to keep yourself loaded down with restore magicka potions, because those other 2 sources won't last you for the amount of time they take to replenish. Comberry/Daedra heart are the easiest ingredients to find iirc. Get The Mace of Molag Bal if you're a dirty daedra worshipper Choose the Atronach birthsign for additional """fun."""
>Should I post this in /tesg/?
this is a better /tesg/ than /tesg/

Oh yeah, and get a reliable way to cast Spell Absorption, that will help you by a lot if there's an enemy caster around.

2 Nords bukkakeing an elf who was on their knees inside some random house in Stormhaven.

Get lucky

Hey, I like that.

Because I'm still out dps-ing you while healing.

>Anniversary boxes
>On the first character of the day doing crafting writs
>2 perfect roe
>Oh sweet
>Aetherial dust

Guess the game wants me to make ambrosia+ and make some gold.

Neat, will try with out later.Thanks.

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/04/10/join-the-eso-free-play-week

F2P weekend and crown sale. Tell your friends to join the fun.

>PC NA TF
>The whole map is blue. EP missing a scroll, AD about to lose both
DC is going to get zerged down hard tonight

Oh shit, should I get on? I play DC, and whenever I try to play to finally get some AP, DC is getting butfucked on both flame and azura.

How viable are magicka templar tanks (pve and pvp)? First toon and I'm level 29. Wondering if I have to reroll later.

Excellent, many people have been asking about this. Crown sale and Gold Edition sale as well.

really just facerolling keeps, go for it though.

>around 60-70 gbs of download

it should've been a free week instead of a free weekened beacause it is probably gonna take a few days of downloading for most people.

It does go for a week, not just the weekend, my mistake.

Where can i find bosmer sluts to erp

>completing cyrodiil dailies
>at cropsford, gets attacked by EP despite signalling i didn't want to fight
>Go to vlastarus
>same shit happens
Why do people have to be assholes?

>most people

i..is american internet finally faster than the rest of the west?

It took me an hour or so and my infrastructure is colapsing

It's a mix, sometimes I find people from other alliances that are nice and we may even do the quests together, other times they'll attack for no reason besides they can.

Should I use my dreugh wax to upgrade my bsw gear (all divines and 1 infused) or wait until Morrowind for the new meta gear?

You are an enemy combatant trying to profit from a war zone. Benifits to you benifit your entire alliance.

We won't know until PTS what the new gear sets are, and if they will be the new meta. I'd gold out weapons only, leave armor at purple, and wait and see.

>But when I remember playing it, it was kind of weird playing a mage because there wasn't any magicka regen
Back in my day, everyone abused the rest anywhere feature. The fact everyone rested after a battle is probably why all devs said fuck it and introduced regen.

The toilet

You can find them in barns, but they're probably too busy fucking pigs and not bathing

Only in the sense that I have to "belong" to one of the alliances and therefore have a symbol over my head. But I don't touch the flags in towns or engage other playes/NPC guards in combat, and my character isn't even wearing armour (not nude, just normal clothing). So that symbol/having the ability to attack me really is the only reason.

That's still fine though, talking to NPCs in towns makes it clear how terrible all three alliances treat townsfolk, so certain soldiers attacking a player "just because" they can't/won't fight back actually makes sense.

Why though

And to be fair, the other players don't know that. For all they know, you are just a decoy.

I used to do that all the time in PvP in lord of the rings online. I'd go out on my hobbit, and play "What is Love" on my lute in the middle of the map. Wargs (the "evil" faction version of rogues) have a racial passive to detect hobbits, so they would stealth up and one shot me. As soon as they appeared, several stealthed rangers would alpha strike their asses. Good times.

Post stacks

All I needed desu was a widescreen mod and one that made walking a lot faster. Made the NPC walk in sanic speed but I can live with that.

The most I've ever has is 70,000
Then I spent it all
Then I had 60,000 and spent it all
But I'm only lvl 30 so I think I'm doing pretty good at making money. I made that in about a week

btfo

imperial city is ____FUN

>TFW you just wanted some telvar

guess how many seconds she lasted after she jumped down

if you guessed any 2 digit number you got it wrong

best healers in the game PvE wise but PvP wise you're gonna have a harder time, but if you git gud you're pretty much unstoppable

>tfw champ level 50 and I have never had more than 15k

How do I stop being poor?

I would tell you but that might mean I make less gold

One mistake that I see basically everyone doing is deconstructing fucking every drop they get. STOP. Just sell the trash to merchants instead.

So, how is this game for Xbone? I heard all versions of it were spotty on release, but patches and shit fixed most of the problem.

I just want some second opinions on whether or not I should buy it.

Fill all of your character slots, do daily crafting writs. 4k per character in gold per day.

apparently its broken as fuck on consoles atm, don't do it. But you can try anyways since tomorrow there is a free week event that starts so you can play for free.

Xbone user here, its actually really good on console

how long did it take you to farm out all bsw set? Im at champion 350ish now and just starting to get cp160 gear.

Is Julianos, and seducers enough to solo CoA?

It can take just one day to farm all the pieces. Doing it on normal makes farming very fast.

And yeah, those sets should be fine.

ok because i tried last night and got fucking stomped by the first boss a bunch of times. Right now I have seducers, and magnus but they are half cp 90

would that make a huge difference or do i just have to get good?

>It can take just one day to farm all the pieces

Even the jump from cp150 to 160 is huge. You need to get cp160, definetly

>one day
>literally 24 hrs of gametime

looks like i'm in for a ride

>It can take just one day to farm all the pieces

>Want to play ESO
>Have to cook corned beef

Why cant I download food yet?

is there going to be a crown sale or are you guys just memeing?

Any tips for a new player?

Reading the OP now. I just realized I might like this game.

Don't go to the only pvp area in the game if you don't want to pvp. The only people I don't attack are ones that are doing slow rp walks.

I'm currently trying to finish the current parts of my set that do not require me to bother more experienced players into carrying me through harder content for the sake of gear.

That being said, I'll soon require nothing but the monster helm set to get the gear farm over with for now and actually try to do some content; Which means time to plan towards veteran dungeons specifically Vaults of Madness

Is getting sets my character builds requires/food enough to even ponderate queuing up for vVoM or is it not ogre yet with the preparations at all?

It's in the link.
>Throughout the event period, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition, and Crown Packs will be available on the PlayStation® Store, Xbox Store, Steam Store, and The Elder Scrolls Online Store at a discounted price.
> [...] Crown Packs will be available [...] at a discounted price.

Thanks, I suppose i have to get my eyes checked.

This. After build a crafter char every drop in other chars or in the max level crafter should be sold.

I was asking about tanking not healing.

Why? Doesn't deconstructing them give you materials for later crafts and enhancement materials?

Any server recommendations?

All cool, it's nested in there a bit, so it is easy enough to miss when skimming.

After you build your master crafter character your bank will probably be full with these itens, but if you fell that you don't have enough just farm.

ok so how long am i REALLY in for?

are there any other lower hanging sets?

Vom is one of the easier vet modes. I can solo it on my magdk. Run it in normal first to get used to the mechanics (rushing groups of enemies, job placement, etc.) and bosses. Then read up on the differences. The last boss is incredibly easy, you just need to move five feet forwards or backwards to avoid his one hit KO move.

Weeks.