What is his status?

What is his status?

His family won't say, which means that he's a veggie. Otherwise they'd be spreading the good news.

typical german engineering

The man is dead.
His body still lives but he is gone.

He's almost bad as Alonso now. Not quite yet though

FPBP
>captured with GoPro (TM)

His family sued a newpaper publication for saying he could walk in May under false claims, so there's the upper limit on his wellbeing; he still couldn't walk as of a month ago.

photosynthesis

Delet

Is he actually vegetable status or is he just crippled or something?

More than likely completely brain dead

>tfw you race at 200+ mph all your life
>decide to go on a cheeky ski vacation
>die

The tree he hit has a better chance of having a driving career or even just walking again.

Cauliflower

im pretty sure i read somehwere that he is conscious and awake, just can't speak or move

I've heard he cries when he sees he's family and they point him at the swiss alps all day.

Isekei'd

>paralysed in a skiing accident
>forced to look at mountains all day
savage

>Michael Schumacher's Chlorophyll

BLACKED

>tfw you rewatch a Top Gear episode and they wish him a speedy recovery in the news

>'best driver in the world'
>didn't win INDY 500
>didn't win 24hours Le Mans

wew. He was the best at winning a 'world championship' of 2 drivers, him and his team mate.

Sad part is BIG JUAN and his brother almost beat him in the infinitely inferior BMW Williams car.

Alonso and Scott Dixon will always be better

yfw this was during the final season of the real Top Gear

People don't realize that part of the reason his Ferrari was so good is because of him. He helped set up the car and purposely set it up to oversteer a bit coming out of corners. He was one of the few who could handle a car like that.

Ayeyo hol up I got a recent picture of him that was posted on a forum a few months ago. I'll post it when I find it/

Found it

He hit an exposed rock while skiing

>Spend decades racing at sanick speed without a scratch
>Become a legend
>Finally retire
>Fall over
>Fate worse than death

>indy 500
>24hrs of lemans
>as a formula one driver

What?

He's alright. Here's a picture of him preparing to lap the burgerking fairly recently.

The triple crown man.

A lot of former F1 drivers go on to endurance racing series or to indy car once they're done with F1 and it's asinine political shit all the time

If someone has written trash fiction about some cunt getting isekaied as a vending machine, someone has to have written about a German F1 champ getting brought into a fantasy world.

Please explain

how are you this new to motorsports?

underrated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

dude no bullying

Meant for

not like I care
Prost is the GOAT anyway

/thread