/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Remove Goats Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a goat or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture with goats)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books
>How To Identify a Goat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a goat made it?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report goatposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Goat-filled Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reachthepinksky.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-83.html
pastebin.com/5S0KXHhC
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83213/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82942/?
skyrim.jpn.org/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lore and Waifus living in harmony

>dawnkeks

Buttpost.

It's fucked bros.
>thick manly neck
>tiny chiseled(literal surgeon sense) face
>those arms
Bottom half looks ok for a tranny though I'll give him that but who knows what the rest looks like. Gorilla feet no doubt.

I used pose mods for Skyrim, I even got people to port over animations from other games. I'm pretty sure I used them more for Skyrim too than I did for Oblivion so dunno what you're talking about. Are you talking about general animation mods perhaps?

I just don't pose all day like you losers who think you get something interesting off to whoever is unlucky enough to see your screenshots. You're wasting your life kid T pose is all you need.
Look at this brother for instance, probably spent 500 days of his life posing his generic wifu going "tehehe they'll love her now that I went through 9999 poses to find this slight head tilt to the left"

guess what fag I don't love her. Those eyes better resemble a lizard than a human

1st for SLAYING

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Boypussy.

Here butt.

my butt should have won

>post this disgusting LITERAL shit
>Wonder why lurkers don't post or why there's no new blood

Really flames up those neurons

>"tehehe they'll love her now that I went through 9999 poses to find this slight head tilt to the left"

Amd this is how you explain to someone what /tesg/ is, in one simple sentence.

I hate asking people """what mod""" but I really like those wrist wraps and have been looking for something like that for a while if you wouldn't mind sharing.

>Butt
Where?

Anyone who can't appreciate such literal perfection doesn't deserve to post in my thread anyways.

reachthepinksky.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-83.html

They're all homos or something man. I take better screenshots without even trying just look at this dank snapshot I got in mid battle. Sparks flying and shit from a lighting strike -- straight action packed.

here we have a waifufag who thinks making his character look like a homeless addict will improve its waifu rating.

protip it won't

go upstairs and show your mom your virtual plastic tranny and come back.

Hintern.

Herro user-San :3

Did you really think anyone cares enough that you needed to repost that? Pathetic.

Obviously you did.

Look at me.
I'm captain of this thread now.
You need to go back to nexus and take your underage filipino boy back to the nexus where you belong

The part about this picture is that there arms look like they belong to their own bodies.

Fuckin' rights man they should go back to the nexus.

triggered

Your screenshots could never compete with this.

My waifu is literally better than yours, for the sole reason she's able to express emotion, unlike you deadpan nexus rejects.

This is my yard now

The skinny tranny flip is now an obese tranny flip. Simply amazing.

But newfags like you forget that I wrote all the modding books I even took the first butt pic and it's fantastic. Look at the dynamism of the graphics, it's art compared to the static disgust yours displays.

Agreed completely.

>Izzy so desperate to have someone agree with him he's phoneposting so it doesn't look like he's samefagging
lmao

no one cares about your unwarranted self-importance, please take your meds

pastebin.com/5S0KXHhC

r8

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

*tr1gg3r3d*
niga they don't know what to do with themselves right now.

ImprovedWater seems redundant with Liquid Water being a thing, FOV Modifier as well since I think OR had something for that? Or was it MOO?
RAEVWD will just attack your FPS so I suggest not using it but that's up to you.
EVE is eh. I personally replace all the stuff myself or find simpler model swap packs.

Other than that pretty decent, Elz mods are great so maybe look into her other ones too.

what the hell are you doing with that depth of field?

Started a new playthrough of Morrowind recently for the first time in years. I modded the hell out of the game, but kept gameplay, items, spellcasting and such basically identical to the vanilla game.

I'm just about to start the second trial of the main story and haven't completely finished a single questline yet, but I'm already ridiculously rich with over 150k gold and almost full glass armor/weaponry. I have enough consumables to last the rest of the game. What am I supposed to do with gold from now on? I literally can't find a use for it.

>hrumpf durfmfm dupth of fiald?!?!?! wut ur doin?!?!?!

>tr1gg3r3d
don't make me

enchanting vendors are pretty damn expensive from what I remember

>mfw I will never have to install 14 trillion mods to play dress up with one character and spend another 10 million hours to find a camera angle of the character slightly tilting thier head so I can get a much of yuppost frm tesg circlejerk

Thanks for reminding me. I need to get that mod that neuters the economy in skyrim before i have too much money. If they have such a mod of morrowind , I would get that and just dump a chunk of your money for a fresh start

Oh yeah there is that I guess, I just feel so OP already. Guess it's time to crank the difficulty way up.

is it a new tesg meme to fuck up your DOF because if so I already won. Get on my level mad kid. Nice low poly feet btw, casual.

You made yourself.

Proud of you bro.

>YuiH quitting again
mental health issues for sure

densely
packed
bricks

Enchanting is really the only money sink. It's normal to feel overpowered now but once you get into Tribunal and Bloodmoon the difficulty picks up a lot.

Ain't the boy too young for a sword yet?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83213/?

neat

Seriously you guys need to fix or even remove your bokeh. It looks horrible.

Whats up with all the screenshots with Picasso backgrounds?

its called "Art"
We are all artists here.

They're using shitty ENBs and don't know how to fix them.

Guess it's the new meme look.
The tilt was worse than vertical, we'll see how this turns out.

>tfw they will never make an item like the boots of blinding speed ever again

Master artist of making of shit

He has to learn.

what if in thousands of years they stumble upon this trove of waifu screenshots and view it as van gogh tier stuff

Uncle Haar should take him on a trip into the mountains to fight bears and trolls.

Izzy's gotten boring.
Gonna go to bed. Hope he's either taken his meds or has fresh material when I wake up.

>mfw people who post these shots LITERALLY think this

>john go mow the lawn
>IM BUSY MOM
>*poses men in a video game with botched bokeh settgs*

they'll idolize me and wonder what the fuck these other guys were doing.

poor mudcrab ;_7

Reminder to use this over Campfire

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82942/?

Oh wow, it's just Campfire with less features. Why would I ever want to use this?

>no trash powers or spells clogging up your magic list
>uses only already available vanilla assets

i was just joking around bud. it was a funny thought that we have no idea what the fuck people will be into during that time and that theyll actually treasure this shit.
LEMONARDO DA VINCI

nah I'm agreeing with you. I'll be dead in before that time anyway so I don't really care what they think and if now is any indication of how things are going to be, their taste will e complete shit.

You can disable the spells/powers in the MCM, and why is using non-vanilla assets a bad thing?

I saved all the SHY Oblivion pics for posterity because putting aside the fact most of it is degenerate slime, some of it is pretty damn inspirational and more importantly hilarious. There is some artistic merit in this shit.

But ugly bokeh is not the entryway.

I dunno what future generations will think but I felt like it was worth saving.

I started saving Skyrim's JP uploader but that thing got exponentially larger and I actually don't have enough hard drive space to do it. I wrote a script to save all the pics though so I can do it one day.

He felt really bad about it so its ok.

Why do you post that inferior picture in the presence of me, Izzy? That's just disrespectful

>so desperate for attention he tries to get Izzy going
kill yourself retard

Here we go

wow you fucking WIMP! MUDCRABS ARE EVIL! HORRIBLE CREATURES!. DOES HE NOT KNOW OF SKAR!?

excuse you skar is bae

It would have made a nice pet.

please go back.

>mfw I just realized only 500 pages can exist on Skyrim uploader and years of content has been lost to the annals of time.

I don't even care but I'm kind of sad.

get out

wait thats actually an oblivion character? jesus fuck

>Spend most of his time online being angry

skyrim.jpn.org/
I'm actually pissed now that they deleted pics so can you guys help me download all of them?

He's a creep. His name is snake something.

Oblivion had actual race mods unlike Skyrim which just had slider mods, Oblivion already had infinity sliders to begin with.

>Izzy already has a hateboner for Snakestone
jfc

>neat
Okay.

he's been stalking me it's weird. what does jfc mean?

i think i am going to fuck my sleep schedule again. i dont like this version of /tesg/

I think your waifu sucks.

no one cares about your forced drama

>he thinks anyone in the world gives enough of a shit about him to stalk him

I actually have several stalkers bub, tens of thousands have creeped my profiles and know all about me. One right now is denying his existence it's weird.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/definition/con-20025568

Pretty sure he's just tsundere, like Ruru.

I need to take more bullying Ruru pics.

you have that? get help dude that sounds serious.

weak

There should be more bullying anyway!

How do you think I feel? At least try you lonely cuck.

Dude that's trash. Just stop posting forever.

did you ever post that hat that some faggot was whining for iz

i'm not that faggot, but i want that hat

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Which one?

i can't remember dude it was a witches hat of some kind

tbqhwu I'm pretty sure you're the same guy you're pretending not to be. If you were smart you would have just asked for the hat but here come to excuses such as "i-it wasn't me". Heh, I don't remember that at all but I saw through your game anyway so the offer I'll give you, is this. What do you have to trade for it?

there is nothing to lose Yui quit

man i'm not here for your crazy shit i just missed most of that thread and wanted that hat, no worries though

Contribute something for this poor destitute thread and you will be rewarded with a hat.

i am nostalgic for some good ol' skyrim with a bunch of lewd mods
do i go for special edition or just play normal?

hello yuih, i see the snitch already told you someone mentioned you here.

Why is this allowed?

Mods like those you have to ask yourself about.

Do you really need it? Is it worth the trouble? Can I not just make this myself inside of another mod? I think the answer is clear.

what's the drama now?

Someone used a face made by him for a character and posted the character in Loverslab.
Yuih and his fan club were not happy about it. Funposting. Loverslab mods closed the thread.
TAIWAN NUMBER ONE! End of line.