Want a free car Veeky Forums?

Mr furry is giving away his car, ITS YOUR CHANCE.
youtu.be/UMixCqoiehI
lets get that fit(jazz) and trigger reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_OusU5CpTN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't this the car he E-begged his viewers to pay for? And how he's giving it away?

What a worthless piece of plebbit shit this guy is, I fucking hate him with every ounce of my soul.

Yes it is. audacity of this annoying fuck.

cute doggy

How anyone unironically likes this guy is beyond me

I think Regular Furfag is about to get a lesson in human nature. I guarantee you his mailbox is being flooded with faggots trying to see what else they can get out of him. Oh and the sob stories. I bet that's the real reason he's doing this, he's going to harvest all those sob stories to use for future videos.

Quick, someone get it and put a bunch of Black Iceā„¢ in it.

Can someone explain the furry meme to me? I'm an unironic fan of his, and I'm not sure if the furry bit is just Veeky Forumstist's angry projection, or if he really is a furry.

It's not a meme he's actually a furry and has done some gay fanfic about his fursona

Really? I mean that kinda makes sense since he's handsome as fuck but can't get a girl.

>since he's handsome

Link? What the fuck

How is this face not handsome?

Why don't people like Mr Regular?

Link? What the fuck...

Yeah, well over 8 years ago.

is there proof he's a furry NOW? We've all done questionable shit in our past.

Haha hello Mr. Regular

I think mostly because he gets paid (very poorly) to review cars and they don't.

someone should get the car and torch it

oh, and he said YOU have to pay for title transfer the scabby cunt

yeah because you assholes want to get it and perform faggotry

Having someone come to PA and pay for the title, etc. is a good barrier to try and keep away people who don't really need the car.

I don't get why you idiots think this is a bad thing. Giving someone who needs a car a car is a pretty fantastic act of charity, IMO.

HELLO AGAIN MR REGULAR

link or you're gay

>paying to get to PA
>paying notary fees
>paying for title transfer

shit you could just buy a junk car for less than all that

>Average looking guy takes a photo with good lighting
>Handsome
K

>you can just buy and register a junk car for less than like $100

okay....

sorry, forgot the bus fair, $200

still fuck you

nevermind faggots, found it

youtu.be/_OusU5CpTN0

Well, he was able to quit his high school English teacher job, and now he's giving away his Fit to buy a new car. Don't be jelly poorfag.

Mr Regular has never been to Veeky Forums. Someone asked him on the last stream he did and he said he hadn't been to Veeky Forums since 2008.

He's a good looking dude. I even mentioned this to my wife while we were watching some of his vids last night, and his "behind the scenes" video came up.

He sounds like a goofy, awkward geek who gets stuffed into lockers by the highschool kids he used to teach. But he's got a good look going. I mentioned this unprovoked and as a totally strait male because I'd never had seen his mug before except for brief glimpses when he looks like the unibomber with a go pro taped to his head.

He's full of shit on that one.

He's used /k/ memes before (although his buddy does a lot of the writing).

His friend goes on Veeky Forums. I think he's a tripfag on /k/. It also wouldn't surprise me if the majority of the Fiero and SN95 threads are made by him.

As for Mr Regular, when asked he gave a very confused "whats Veeky Forums?" then someone clarified and then he said he hadnt been on since 2008.

That must be because he's always on otherkin.com and blacked.com

bro he makes like $40-50k a year that's nothing to be jealous of

>blacked.com
H O T B R O W N

Once a furfag always a furfag

so regular furry reviews is confirmed homo, right?

I don't think so, just furry

fuck

I saw this video in my sub-box and instantly knew that someone would have made this thread. I was not disappointed Veeky Forums

>watch RCRfurry
>get PA memes
The Internet was a mistake

Aside from the obvious fuckery of begging for a new car, at this point what could he do that would be better than giving it away to someone? If he sold it Veeky Forums cry twice as hard.

The argument was retarded and ass-backwards, but what do you expect?

I think giving it away is a decent move, thing is I already have a 1st gen Fit ..

Furry pretty much implies homo though, and the louder the denials are, the gayer he is...

whats wrong with giving it away if it was crowdfunded? I fail to see how is this a bad thing
he needed a car, he got it and now his giving it back

This is fucking great
I haven't had such a good laugh in a while. Thanks

Probably the memes filtered into his subreddit and that's where he picked them up.